✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70

65

268 5 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 65

Coant is the vice president of the Imperial Academy of Sciences. Although his prestige is not as high as that of the president, he is also a very popular high-level figure in the empire.

In the last second, he swore to everyone in the camera that the cause of death was an unknown fungus, definitely not a bug. Under the gaze of hundreds of millions of viewers in the next second, it was revealed that Coant had already been parasitized.

Even the high-ranking officials of the empire were not spared...

Then there were many videos on the Internet, nobles, officials, rich second generations... Within a day, the death toll was as high as thousands!

The sheer volume is frightening.

The Rota Empire fell into chaos, and countless civilians began to flee.

Scorpius is the editor-in-chief of the largest short video website in the empire. When Mr. Lamb died in the X01 port a few days ago, he felt that it was a big news, so he kept following up.

Scorpius was also present at the press conference, witnessed Coant's death with his own eyes, and a worm crawled out of his mind.

Yes, that's the bug!

At this point, Scorpius would be really stupid if he believed the fungus excuse.

Leaving the chaotic venue, Scorpius' heart was beating wildly, and there was a lingering uneasiness that made him very anxious. Instead of going back to the company, he returned home to pack clothes for his wife and children.

In the car, his wife hugged the child and asked puzzledly, "Where are we going?"

Scorpius turned on the autopilot of the suspension car and stared at the newly uploaded video by Zhinao. out of his guess.

"The empire is not safe, let's go to the federation." Scorpius replied without raising his head.

Arriving at the border between the two countries, Scorpius looked at the impenetrable road, the ear-piercing whistle blasted in his ears, and he kicked the car resentfully: "Fuck!" The

man in the car next to him honked his horn vigorously, his head Stretched out of the window and yelled: "Go, what the hell is going on with you, don't go away, don't get in the way!"

Someone yelled loudly: "What can I do if I don't go ahead!"

The scene of being parasitized is too terrifying, and the suffocating feeling of approaching death is enough to make people lose their minds. Seeing that the team has not moved for a long time, a black car The suspension car started up to the maximum speed and crashed directly into it.

One after another, the suspension car was like a bison, lowering its head and ramming it unreasonably. There were screams of despair from a woman and the sound of a child crying from inside the hit car.

A red hover car couldn't stand it anymore, turned around and rammed into the black car, pinning it firmly against the guardrail, and the chaos stopped.

The worst thing is that someone shouted in front:

"The entrance is closed, and the Federation refuses entry to the citizens of the Empire !

" Crashing past, they broke through the guardrail, crossed the long bridge, and gradually entered the federal territory. The slowly rising protective cover blocked the impact of all the suspended vehicles, and many people burst into tears. A man stepped down from the suspension vehicle, tore the buttons of his clothes hard, and almost took them off. He explained to the border guards incoherently: "I am not parasitized, you see, I am healthy, please let me go, I will go If you are in the Federation, you must stay in the room honestly and not run around, please..." He was about to kneel down to the soldiers. The soldiers couldn't bear it, but they still didn't take back the protective cover. The specific situation has not been investigated clearly. They can't let any imperial person enter the federation. Whether it was crying and begging, or swearing, seeing the soldiers remain unmoved, most people were desperate. The crowd gathered more and more. I don't know if there were any insects parasitized inside. Everyone didn't dare to delay outside and had no choice but to return home.

Scotia did not accept his fate after returning home with his wife and children. He checked the latest news of parasitism on the Internet while ordering tickets to other planets.

It's a pity that all planets reject spaceships from the empire, and hundreds of millions of civilians have become trapped beasts, who can only hide at home and shiver.

"Damn!" Scorpius couldn't help cursing.

The Imperial Propaganda Department was caught off guard, and the head of the Propaganda Department remained calm in the face of danger. He appealed in the news that the general public should stay at home and not go out, and that food and daily necessities could be delivered to the door by robots. And he assured everyone that he must find out the truth as soon as possible and explain to the public.

Only then did the chaotic crowd calm down a bit, and hid in their homes obediently, praying in their hearts that the disaster would end as soon as possible.

Overnight, the bustling streets turned into a desolate haunted area. There was no one on the street, the doors of the shops were closed, and the garbage was littered everywhere. When the wind blew, countless garbage flew into the sky, and some criminals set fire on the street. , arrogant laughter resounded throughout the street.

A few bold anchors heard that the Imperial Guard was dispatched, so they simply went outside to live broadcast, wanting to give everyone a dose of reassurance.

"Hi everyone, this is Lulu, haha, you must think I'm crazy." The girl with a sweet smile greeted everyone lively in the live broadcast room, "The empire is still investigating the specific situation, please wait patiently, everyone is temporarily hiding at home. Going out, safety first."

[Aren't the anchors afraid to go out at this time? I hid at home and didn't dare to go out at all, and the company also asked for leave. ]

[Looking at the collapsed building behind the anchor, it looks like a riot. ]

[It was originally a turmoil, even the vice president of the Imperial Academy of Sciences was parasitized, I suspect the upper echelons...] [

Don't die, I dare to guess! 】

The anchor Lulu hurriedly stopped the audience from diverging their thinking: "Everyone, don't guess randomly, otherwise the live broadcast room should be closed. I just want to cheer everyone up and show you the heroic posture of the Imperial Guard."

The chaos in the main city of the empire is not only the panic caused by parasitism, but also the raging thugs, and the guards are dispatched to suppress them.

Mengmeng came to the main city in a suspension vehicle, and armored vehicles had been scattered to various areas in the city. Soldiers with firm faces jumped out of the vehicles and searched for criminals in this area.

Seeing Lulu live broadcast, some soldiers gestured carefully to her, telling the girl not to approach her.

Lulu held her face and said excitedly to the audience: "Look, this is our confidence. No matter what difficulties we encounter, they will save us without hesitation."

Pop!

The girl stepped on something, she looked down, the transparent glass bottle was twinkling with stars, and the familiar sign made her gasp.

"It seems to be Jingxi's latest peripherals." Lulu showed it to everyone with a smile. She knew that the more desperate this moment was, the more she couldn't sigh, otherwise everyone would become depressed, which would cause even greater panic. So the girl tried to smile and joked with everyone in the live broadcast room. She uncorked

the bottle and winked at the live broadcast room: "Today I also come to review my childhood and be a child again."

It was soon filled with bubbles flying all over the sky.

"Stay out of the way!" A rough voice shouted from behind, Lulu turned her head, and the dark-skinned warrior was frowning at her, obviously dissatisfied with her blocking here.

[This man is so fierce, and the anchor didn't stand in the middle of the road, so he ran over to find fault! ]

[I didn't expect this kind of rubbish to exist in the guards. ]

At this time, Lulu didn't want to conflict with the guards. She threw away the glass bottle, shrank into a corner, and said with a sneer, "I'm sorry, can I stand here?" The glass bottle fell to the ground and rolled to the guard

. At Jun's feet, countless transparent bubbles submerged him.

Lulu wanted to apologize again, but she didn't say anything. The girl looked terrified, because she saw something running away in panic under the soldier's black skin!

"Ah, ah, you are also parasitized!" The girl screamed at a high decibel level, attracting everyone's attention, and many soldiers ran towards this side.

This dark-skinned guard was like other parasitic people. After the sky cap exploded, a bug covered in brains hit the ground, bouncing like a meat ball.

Perhaps it was because the soldiers were in good physical condition, and the worm had sufficient nutrition. After being exposed to the air, it didn't die, but crawled towards Lulu at an extremely fast speed.

The girl was so frightened that she froze in place for a long time without regaining her senses.

【Anchor, run, it's crawling on your instep! 】

【Fuck shit! The anchor is going to be parasitized! ]

[The anchor's sacrifice is valuable, everyone can look at the parasitic method and try to avoid it. ]

[Quick, quick, I want to see parasites, how can this bug crawl so slowly! ]

[I want to know if you will have your own thinking after being parasitic? ]

[Are you still human! 】

The weather was hot, the girl was wearing a white dress, revealing her smooth calf, the bug crawled along the shoe to her calf, stuck to her skin and remained motionless, just when everyone thought it was dead, bright red drops of blood oozed out of the girl's white calf .

The dying worm seemed to have received some kind of nourishment, and it struggled to get under the skin, and it got into half of the body in the blink of an eye.

The girl's whole body was stiff, and her mind went blank. In fact, she didn't feel the slightest sensation in her legs.

Many viewers closed their eyes, unable to bear to see the miserable end of this young girl.

Lulu was full of despair, and the shadow of death made her a little crazy. Why, it's just a little bug, why should she accept her fate!

A dazzling white light erupted from the girl's body, viciously bouncing the blood-sucking insect lying on the girl's leg. When everyone took a closer look, the huge cat was staring at the parasite coldly.

As if the parasite had encountered a natural enemy, it squirmed and crawled outwards, and its fleeing posture told everyone that it was afraid of the spirit body.

There were two tear stains on the girl's face, with a silly expression, she looked at her cat spirit body, and then at the parasite fleeing frantically, with a messy tone: "

It, it is afraid of cats! No, it is afraid of the spirit body! My Maomao...spiritual body! It has natural enemies!" Finally, the girl's eyes burst out with surprise.

She just wanted to raise cute animals, so she went to Jingxi to awaken her spiritual body, and usually kissed and hugged cats, but she didn't expect to find something that parasites were afraid of by mistake!

A captain who seemed to have a high rank came over. He first observed the girl's expression, and after making sure that there was no problem, he walked to the worm. Because there is no nutrition and exposed to the air for a long time, the parasite has not moved. The captain took out a box, picked up the worm and threw it in.

"Miss, please describe the scene just now."

Lulu took a deep breath, cheered herself up in a low voice, and she carefully narrated what happened just now from beginning to end: "He suddenly ran over and said that I was blocking the way... Then his head exploded, The bug wanted to find a host, and my spirit body shot it away."

The girl didn't regret it when she entered the thriller paradise and awakened, and now she is even more grateful for her original decision.

The spiritual body...

A white light flashed in the girl's mind, and she pointed to Gululu's glass bottle and said loudly: "I remembered, he touched this bottle before, and the bubbles stuck to him!"

Jing Xi, the spiritual body, the surroundings... ...

there must be a connection!

The barrage was in an uproar -

[ parasites are afraid of the spirit body? ! ]

[I saw it too, I got halfway in, but was bounced away by the spirit body. ]

[Suddenly I am not afraid anymore, I want to ride the dog out to play! 】

【Ahhhhh I love Jingxi, you are my god, little gardener! 】

[No, it has not been proven how the parasite was exposed, what it is afraid of, it is just a girl's guess, you dare to go out! ]

[There is only one life, and I will not go out until the official announcement is made. ]

Lulu also knew that her words had no basis. She gritted her teeth, bent down to pick up the bubble glass bottle, and summoned up the courage to say to the captain of the guard: "If possible, let's experiment, in case there are parasites in the team... I can stand still and let the situation repeat itself."

Meaning, she was willing to stand still and let the parasite crawl on her.

The captain of the guard took a deep look at her and shouted: "Assemble!"

Even the vice president of the scientific research institute was parasitized, which showed that the bugs had penetrated into the upper echelons of the empire. He didn't know who to trust. For the stability of the empire, anyone Try all methods.

Soon, 20 soldiers of the squad stood neatly in front of the captain. The squad leader didn't tell them the reason: "Stand still and don't move, this is an order!"

Although he was confused, the soldiers were very obedient. He stood there motionless and watched Lulu pull out the bottle and aim at them.

The dense bubbles submerged twenty soldiers.

A fierce-looking soldier twitched and fell down. The captain's heart sank. There were two parasites in a team. The probability was too high.

Lulu endured her fear and stood next to the brain, watching the parasite quickly crawl towards the ankle. Unlike last time, no matter how much the parasite gnawed, it couldn't break the girl's skin.

Because the girl's spiritual body was glowing with white light.

This proves that with the protection of the spiritual body, parasites can really be prevented.

[Ah, ah, it's really possible! I want to summon my spiritual body and take it with me every day! ]

[At the beginning, I just tried it out of curiosity, and my friend laughed at me for being idle, but now he is too scared to go out. 】

【Spiritual body, I'm going to Jingxi now. 】

[Wake up, all ports now reject imperial citizens, you can't go even if you want to. ]

[Damn it, you only pay attention to your mental strength, look at that bubble bottle, the bubble bottle that can identify parasites! 】

Many awakened spectators were taken aback for a moment, then opened the door and ran out frantically in the next second. When the store was closed, they went to the vending machine.

Some parents who didn't have awakened mental strength and didn't dare to go out turned their eyes to the laughing children in the room, and suddenly noticed something. Soon after, the sound of the child crying loudly resounded throughout the building.

The news that the spiritual body can prevent parasitism is like a whirlwind, blowing into thousands of households. The awakened civilians finally breathed a sigh of relief, released the spiritual body and hugged it in their arms, and refused to leave it all the time.

At the same time, crates of bubbles were transported to military bases, scientific research institutes, and high-level administrative buildings of the empire...

Soldiers shuttled through various departments holding bubble bottles. Once they found parasites, they would be killed immediately. For this reason, the military The Ministry also recruited a group of civilians with awakened spiritual power from the people to assist the soldiers in suppressing the resistance of the parasites before they died.

Because there were not enough bubble bottles, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs even got in touch with Jing Xi to buy all the bubble bottles at a high price.

Xie Jingyun didn't agree, the federation's reaction speed was much faster than the empire's. After Lulu's live broadcast ended, they quickly ordered a batch, and now only half of them are left for the empire.

When the diplomat knew the truth of the matter, he was so angry that he almost uttered dirty words.

The Commonwealth is not a hard-hit area for parasites, why buy so many!

Xie Jingyun looked at the skyrocketing balance in the account, and laughed unsteadily. A drop of spiritual power can make tens of millions of bubble bottles after dilution. With Jingxi's current inventory, it can almost supply the entire interstellar staff with a bottle.

"I almost emptied myself some time ago, so of course I have to do more."

Xie Jingyun happily put ice cream in his mouth, Jingxi's staff has already awakened, so he doesn't need to worry. The outside situation is a bit bad, everyone is running towards Jingxi, wanting to awaken their mental power to prevent insects from parasitizing.

All the planets are rejecting the imperial spacecraft, directly sealing off the group of people on the main star, but the outer spaceships are still unimpeded.

Today, Jingxi's ecological park was empty, and everyone flocked to the thriller park next door. They lined up, muttering anxiously, and didn't go home with peace of mind until they awakened their spiritual power and came out.

Xie Jingyun took a look, and ten days later, he quickly logged into the Jingxi account, and wrote on it:

[Jingxi: Bubble bottles can help you identify parasites, and be careful not to have too much contact with strangers when you go out. Just wait for the higher-ups to take action with peace of mind, it is not necessary to awaken the spiritual power. 】

【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. 】

【Regret not going to Jingxi back then, my uncle next door ran out to watch the fun, but I could only hide at home. ]

[Little Garden Director, I kneel down for you, please open Jingxi, the death list of the empire has increased by five thousand today, I am really scared. ]

[Speaking lightly, you are not the one who is threatened with your life, I suspect that this turmoil is your conspiracy, otherwise, only Jingxi's things can target parasites. ]

[Bubble bottle identification, mental defense, I really don't believe it's none of your business, no matter what your purpose is, tell me the solution now, you are very proud of so many people dying! ]

Xie Jingyun is not used to these people, so he directly warned -

[Jing Xi: I have written down all the lists that slander me, and there is no discussion about blacklisting. 】

The netizen who was spitting and rolling below choked up and didn't dare to stand up.

When life is threatened, all morals have to be put on the back burner. Originally, they planned to force Xie Jingyun to open Jingxi's door by relying on their numbers, but they didn't expect him to directly resort to the bottom line.

Everyone didn't dare to make trouble anymore, and all kinds of soft words begged for flattery without money, and begged Xie Jingyun to take pity on them.

Xie Jingyun narrowed his eyes slightly, and pointed out the direction for the bewildered tourists——

【Jing Xi: Wait for the main star empire to trace back to the source, eliminate the danger, and everyone can travel to and from other planets normally. Jing Xi absolutely welcomes everyone. 】

Tracing the source... Investigate the danger...

The eyes of the citizens of the empire who were asking for help everywhere on the Internet like headless flies, yes, they can't go out, but with the bubble bottle, they can first investigate the danger, and then trace the root cause.

It has been two days since the outbreak and today, enough for the empire to find out all the parasites.

In fact, everyone was right, two days was enough time for the top management of the empire to conduct an investigation.

Except... the palace.

On this day, the elite troops of the empire surrounded the palace, and various particle beams of long guns and short cannons were set up in the sky to ensure that no bug would crawl out.

"It's the first time I've seen such a big battle." Some folk volunteers sighed.

There is no way, the relationship between the Empire and the Federation has always been delicate, and Jing Xi belongs to the Federation, so not many soldiers in the Imperial Army awakened their spiritual power, and occasionally two of them awakened when they went to play by themselves on vacation.

For this reason, the empire even summoned volunteers at a high price to assist soldiers in killing parasites.

After confirming that all exits were blocked, the particle cannon forcefully broke through the defense of the palace, and the armored vehicle slowly drove in. Behind them, there were countless air bubbles flying in the sky.

"Fourth Highness, do you want to enter?"

In the heavily guarded rear, a young man somewhat similar to Taroste was anxious, holding a bubble bottle in his hand, and nodded quickly after hearing the question: "Go in."

With the help of the wind, the bubbles quickly spread to the entire palace, and people kept falling down in convulsions. The soldiers in the armored vehicles did not step forward, but only shot from a distance to prevent the parasite from holding lethal weapons in its arms.

Almost nine-tenths of the guards in the entire palace fell down, and the closer to the old emperor's palace, the denser the guards fell.

This also made countless people's hearts sink, because they understood what it meant.

When we arrived at the old emperor's bedroom, the huge palace collapsed, and there was no living person except the old emperor.

"Your Majesty!" The person in charge of the military department was surprised. He didn't expect the old emperor to stand there. He took a step forward and was about to report to the old emperor. The adjutant at the side quickly held him down.

"Minister, there is something wrong with him." The adjutant narrowed his eyes, he bent slightly towards the old emperor, and said respectfully, "Your Majesty, I offended you."

The bubbles in the air increased again, almost to the point of being dense.

The old emperor stood there straight, his face twitching crazily, his cloudy eyes seemed to be poisoned, staring fiercely at everyone in the hall.

Not good!

The eyelids of the people in power in the military department twitched, and they had a bad premonition in their hearts.

The corner of the old emperor's mouth raised a weird arc, he was like a rusty machine, creaking and turning his head, looking towards the unknown sky.

The bug's compound eyes replaced human eyes. Across the distant galaxy, he raised his hands and swore to everyone—

"The queen will return eventually, and she will lead us to reoccupy this land, human beings, slowly struggling in fear ..."

Boom!

The person in charge of the military department shot him in the head, interrupting the old emperor's unfinished sentence. Seeing the parasite crawling out of the old emperor's mind, he stepped back in disgust, and ordered without raising his head: "Tell the Propaganda Department... ..."

"Minister!" The adjutant walked over with a look of unease, holding a smart brain in his hand, the smart brain flashed red, and it was turned on.

The eyelids of those in power in the military department twitched and became more and more uneasy.

"The live broadcast is always on."

The old emperor's goal was achieved. The moment the live broadcast started, hundreds of millions of viewers flooded into the live broadcast room and witnessed the whole process of the death of the highest emperor in the empire.

Including that last prophetic warning.

[Did I hear you right, the old emperor said the queen? Is it the Zerg queen? 】

【He is not our Majesty, he is a bug! ]

[The war is about to start again, and I have only lived a stable life for twenty years. 】

【Yunying blew up the Zerg queen to pieces, it's impossible to be alive! I do not believe! ]

[No, it is said that during the last battle, our soldiers used dozens of planets as bait to block the Zerg queen. ]

[What exactly are you trying to say? ]

[He means that the queen eats a lot only during the egg laying period! 】

As soon as these words came out, countless people shuddered.

In case, before the death of the Zerg queen, a new leader was born, it would not be a strange thing to lie dormant for twenty years!

I thought it would be all right if I found out the parasite, but I didn't expect such bad news to come again. Countless people's eyes went dark, and despair pervaded the entire interstellar in an instant.

[I don't want to accept my fate! Fight the bugs when they come, we won twenty years ago, and we will win this time too! ]

[Speaking lightly, there is no other Yunying in the interstellar world. ]

[Should I just lie down and wait to die? Even if I am going to die, I will also hold my back!]

[That's right, I'm going to Jingxi to awaken my spiritual power, and I have the ability to protect myself when I go to the battlefield. 】

Jing Xi!

This sentence is like a ray of light in despair, dispelling the shadows in everyone's hearts, yes, no matter what happens in the future, improving strength is what should be done now.

Inside Jingxi, Xie Jingyun is in contact with Huo Feng.

Huo Feng's black lion army has all awakened their spiritual power, and this time they are specially thanking Xie Jingyun.

In the video, Huo Feng is wearing a meticulous military uniform. He seems to have just come out of a meeting. He rubbed the bridge of his nose and said in a tired voice, "I can't hide your identity anymore."

Xie Jingyun is a bachelor, and leans on the chair to eat watermelon: "If you can't hide it, then you won't hide it. I'm not shameful."

Huo Feng was very surprised: "I thought you wanted to keep it a secret."

Xie Jingyun shrugged: "There are I'm surprised that their own news channels have been hidden for so long, as long as they don't publicize my identity."

At this point, Xie Jingyun's eyes revealed a warning: "Don't push me out just to appease the panicked civilians, I'm not Tranquilizer."

Pushing Yunying out at this time will indeed relieve people's anxiety, but it will also put a lot of pressure on Xie Jingyun, once they regard Yunying as a life-saving straw, they will ignore themselves.

"It's better to ask for others than to ask for yourself, and I'm not the Holy Mother. I can bear the hopes of so many people. I was tired in my previous life. This time I want to live more easily." Huo Feng nodded: "I will pay attention." Waiting for

Xie

Jingyun to hang up Communication, Chi Su lowered his eyes to cover the cold light in his eyes: "Don't worry about the main star, no one can reveal your identity without your consent, I promise." Xie Jingyun blew him a kiss with a deep smile

: "I believe in you the most."

The young man turned on his smart brain, looked at Jing Xi's comments, and patiently told everyone:

[Jing Xi: I know the details. Jing Xi can only accommodate 300,000 tourists at present. In response to the next crisis, the soldiers will be fully released. I would like to say sorry to ordinary tourists here. When all the soldiers wake up, everyone is welcome to come. 】

The comments below were very dissatisfied, thinking that Xie Jingyun treated him differently.

[No, a soldier's life is his life, so is our life worthless? ]

[Let's grab tickets like before, everyone depends on their ability. ]

[Haha, you have such a big face in front of you. Even if you awaken your mental power, it's not certain whether you can take a punch from a warrior. 】

[Yes, what gave you the illusion that you are invincible after awakening your spiritual power? Ordinary people are no different after awakening than before awakening. It is better to let soldiers strengthen their strength to deal with the next crisis! 】

In the face of threats to their lives, these people are simply stalkers. They didn't dare to choke with Xie Jingyun, so they frantically tore each other in the comment area, showing their greed for life and fear of death to the fullest.

No matter how the people begged, Xie Jingyun did not change his mind. When those people were tearing each other up, Xie Jingyun had already agreed to the application of the Federal Army Department, and tomorrow there would be 300,000 soldiers queuing up to enter Jingxi.

Chi Su frowned: "Three hundred thousand... The Horror Paradise may not be able to accommodate so many people."

Xie Jingyun summoned his spiritual body, and the lively little lion was as real as it was, fighting with the saber-toothed tiger in the room.

He found that his mental power was exhausted and replenished, and he seemed to be stronger.

"Who said there is only a horror paradise," the young man turned his gaze to the sunny ecological paradise, "don't think that the ecological paradise is harmless." At the beginning, many people

awakened in the ecological paradise, but the horror paradise covered up its nature Just light.

The author has something to say:

I really want to end it, why can't my computer code by itself_(:зゝ∠)_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 1 13
The crew of the Atlantis Gravitic Vessel Udyamita are sailing to find new resources for Atlantis. They are the first to "sail into the beyond", and...
60.1K 1K 8
Mostly a character x reader. Catradora is seen a lot in other books so this one is kinda focused away from that ship. Plus the others deserve love to...
281K 6.8K 44
This is Bellarke fanfiction based on the characters and Universe created by Kass Morgan and the CW. This starts after the truce with the grounders i...
35.7K 655 15
You're in London, stranded after a breakup. A stranger (Tom) later offers you to stay with him for the week.