✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

59

309 5 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 59

"Little Director, how long is left?"

The novice father covered his ears with both hands, but he couldn't block the pervasive noise. His brain is buzzing now, his eyes are all black, and he can't tell the direction at all , I can only shout at Xie Jingyun based on the location in my memory.

Xie Jingyun stood outside the bush circle, so as to watch the collapsed expressions of the crowd all the time, he made a gesture of four and told the struggling tourists inside that there were still forty minutes.

With a bang, three more tourists who could not accept the facts fainted, were dragged out by staff wearing earplugs, and sent to the Tourist Service Center.

Thousands of cicadas working at the same time, no less than using a loudspeaker to turn on the microphone directly in their heads, even the tourists fishing far away by the blue lake couldn't bear to cover their ears.

The curious tourists who formed a circle just now retreated far away, looking at Xie Jingyun with awe-inspiring expressions.

"Little director, why is this thing so loud!" the tourist complained to Xie Jingyun.

They had never seen such a croaking bug!

It was only the time for the tourists to complain, but the tourists in the bush circle couldn't bear it anymore, except for the novice father, the others jumped up from the ground, broke down and shouted: "I give up, I give up, let me out quickly! "

Isn't it just a swimming pool, it's not worth them to exchange their ears for it, slip away!

The novice father looked enviously at his little friend running away, and then he saw the children cheering him on in the distance, as well as the expectant smile of his wife.

He gritted his teeth and continued to sit there looking around, hoping to find something to distract him.

"Wow! That man is really resistant, it's been forty-five minutes!"

"Help, my mind is full of woof woof woof, this thing is poisonous!" "

I came here after watching the live broadcast last night, Xiaoyuan If you say it can be eaten, I absolutely don't believe it!"

Damn, they've all turned into big black flying insects with wings. If this thing gets into his mouth, it's better to kill him.

"Hey, what's inside the bush, I seem to see something golden." Someone pointed out curiously.

Xie Jingyun looked at the time and admired this man in his heart for being able to support the cicada group for so long.

Seeing this father disregarding Jing Xi's rules yesterday and letting his child jump off the blue lake to swim, Xie Jingyun was very angry, and was going to teach him a lesson, so that he can't be rash with the child in the future.

It's almost time.

"It's time." After Xie Jingyun's words fell, the entire bush circle seemed to have received an order, and they became quiet one after another. With a flick of their wings, they flew towards the distant mountains.

The only man who persevered was blinded, and fell to the ground gasping for breath. He looked at the dark blue sky, and he couldn't help grinning out loud with the joy of remaining alive after the catastrophe.

"Son, Dad did it!" he shouted happily.

The child ran over, wiped the cold sweat off his father's forehead, pounced on him and kissed him hard, and praised in a childlike voice, "Dad, you are awesome. I will write this down and read it to all my classmates."

The novice father had little contact with his son because he was on business trips all year round, and he was overjoyed with a kiss. After getting up from the ground, he wanted to ask Xie Jingyun where their swimming pool was.

At this time, the child found the cicada slough in the bushes, and he picked one off curiously. The slightly transparent golden cicada glistened in the sun, and the child quickly grabbed his father's hand.

"Dad, what is this? It's so beautiful, light and fluffy, and its shape is very unique!" "

Wow! There are so many in it, can I pick some for my classmates?" "

Dad, Dad, that cicada slough is too tall. No, why don't you give me a hug."

"Dad..."

"Dad..."

The novice father's smile froze on his face. Looking at his son's cute little face, he suddenly felt that the sound of zier wa zi wa came back, even worse.

The child's mother came over with a smile, and gently wiped the

cold sweat off the man's forehead : "What's wrong with you?" Holding his wife and crying: "I'm sorry wife, you have worked hard."

He only endured it for an hour before he couldn't take it anymore, but his wife endured it for five full years!

The child ran to Xie Jingyun's leg, grabbed his sleeve and asked naively, "Brother Gardener, what is this?"

Xie Jingyun squatted down and explained to the child seriously: "This is the shell that cicadas cast off. When they were young, they couldn't fly. You can only have wings if you shed the shell."

The child ran to happily pick the cicadas, and the couple came over and asked where they could go swimming. The family of three got together and wanted to have a good time. I want to see the spoils I got in exchange for my life hanging by a thread.

Xie Jingyun explained to the man with a gentle smile: "Oh, I plan to open a new area next to the ecological park, and it will be completed in about a week. Then you can enter for free, any time." The child's father rubbed his hands excitedly: "New

area ?!!!"

"Well," Xie Jingyun slowly nodded amidst the surprised gazes of the two, "it's the sea."

Xie Jingyun did what he said, and really sent a net of cicadas to Jingxi Restaurant.

Several master chefs in the back kitchen looked at the rather ferocious-looking cicada and gathered together, almost kneeling down to Xie Jingyun in worry.

"How to do this?"

"It's not a problem to do it. You can always find the most suitable one after steaming, frying and frying. The problem is, even if it is done, will anyone dare to eat this thing?" Eating bugs is like eating

shit The same is unacceptable.

Everyone was disgusted by this metaphor, and their claws were numb to the golden cicada in a net. They looked left and right, but they didn't want to take over this drudgery.

The curly master was the first to retreat: "I'm good at steaming and cooking. This thing needs heavy oil and salt at first glance. Come here." "Why did the

little director come up with this idea and get angry with the tourists again?" "

Help, tourists Why do we have to pay for the pot!"

Several chefs who are good at frying and stir-frying looked at each other, rolled up their sleeves with mournful faces, and started to dry, brushing vigorously with a brush to clean the mud in their claws first.

Heating the pan and pouring oil in one go, several masters tried to find the most suitable cooking method.

Until the moment when Jin Chan put it in the pot—

the instant burst of strong fragrance pierced into the nostrils, everyone present, including the apprentices behind, swallowed subconsciously, but their expressions were terrified.

Help, this is too fragrant!

want to eat!

After the pot was cooked, a group of chefs gathered around, dawdling and daring to hold chopsticks. The smell of bursting protein is still trying to drill into the nostrils.

The rich aroma...the hideous appearance...

a group of chefs closed their eyes in pain, and put the cicada into their mouths as if dying.

Kachi—

the curly-haired chef who quit first couldn't help but widen his eyes, chewing faster and faster: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

"

Several colleagues didn't laugh at him, because their expressions were the same at the moment. After swallowing the first bite, everyone couldn't wait to stretch out their chopsticks again.

Woooooo, little principal, you are a god!

Don't say that there is something wrong with your willfulness.

When Ai Luo entered Jingxi Restaurant, he was keenly aware that something was wrong, it was too quiet, and the first floor was full of seats, but the tourists did not order food for a long time, and their expressions were very tangled.

Raising his eyelids, Ai Luo was not interested and found someone to share the table with.

"Brother, are you Jingxi's employee?" Three young people who shared the table were dressed in trendy clothes with defensive weapons on their waists. They sat on their seats and looked around, seeming to be very curious about Jingxi. Seeing Jing Xi's logo on Ai Luo, several people looked at him curiously.

Ai Luo nodded, and said weakly: "Yes."

After awakening his spiritual power, Xie Jingyun asked him to pay off his debts with work. Perhaps it was Jingxi's slow-paced life that affected him. The princesses hurt each other, but the desperation in their hearts that was teetering on the edge of the cliff faded a lot.

He has nothing to worry about, Xie Jingyun deducts the debt every month, and will give him a little salary, and Ai Luo will come to Jingxi Restaurant for a meal, and then bring some back to eat that arrogant little princess.

A scent that he had never smelled before came from the back kitchen. Arrow took a deep breath and began to look through today's menu.

"The restaurant master has researched a new dish again?" Airo muttered, "This time it's delicious." It's

even more delicious than ever.

The three young men who shared the table glanced at each other, and softly reminded the muscular man with dangerous eyes: "Well, the newly launched dishes are not on the menu, you can check today's recommendations in the lobby." Ai Luo glanced at the hesitant young

man People, with an impatient expression, he is most annoyed by people who are chirping, and he should speak clearly once he has something to say.

Until he saw the menu on the wall-

today's recommendation: fried golden cicada.

Recently, he was busy hurting each other with Princess Sissi, and he didn't pay attention to Xie Jingyun's news, even the closure of the garden didn't affect him.

Therefore, Airl doesn't know what Jin Chan is at all.

Under everyone's horrified gaze, Ai Luo raised his hand and lazily said to the waiter who was waiting with a smile: "One serving of oil is golden cicada."

The guests on the first floor were so frightened that they almost jumped up from their chairs, and wanted to remind Airl, but seeing his ferocious appearance, they sat back silently.

In addition to the fried golden cicada, Ai Luo also ordered a lot of meat, such as roast duck and crispy pork belly. He is a master who likes meat, and he likes foods with heavy oil, heavy salt and high calories.

The speed of the kitchen was very fast. It didn't take long for Arrow to order, and the waitress brought the first plate with a decent smile.

Airl found that more eyes fell on him, and most of them were full of admiration.

The unique burnt aroma of protein has been drilled out along the plate, like an invisible little hand scratching in the hearts of everyone, making people's hearts itchy.

Airl lifted the plate, and when the heat dissipated, he could see what was inside, his expression froze.

Pointing to the shiny things on the plate, he asked in a trembling voice: "What is this?"

The waiter's smile remained unchanged: "This is Jin Chan, which is especially recommended by the little director." Airo

: "..."

Isn't it a bug?

Xie Jingyun finally became completely abnormal!

Fortunately, Airl, like his mental body, is the type with a tough head.

The monthly salary is only so little, let him eat it all, this golden cicada is super expensive, if you don't eat it, one-tenth of your salary will be wasted.

Airl clenched the chopsticks tightly and remained silent for a few seconds, then resolutely picked one up and put it in his mouth.

After biting through the crispy shell, the locked aroma swept through the mouth like a volcanic eruption. Airl's eyes widened, and he couldn't help speeding up his chewing movements. After swallowing, the chopsticks extended to the next one.

"Is it really delicious?" The young man at the opposite table swallowed.

The kitchen was at the back, and the scent of the golden cicadas coming out of the pot could only be heard in the hall. Thinking about the hideous appearance, they could bear it.

But Airl is eating directly in front of them, who can resist that.

Ai Luo didn't raise his head as he ate, and didn't have time to answer their questions. Finally, the three young men opposite couldn't bear it any longer, and swallowed their saliva and slapped the table: "Waiter, here's a fried chicken." Five

minutes Afterwards, three more young men were added to the wolf-eating Golden Cicada army.

The guests next to him whispered: "Trust me? Is it really so delicious?"

"Wow, trust me, it's not enough. The chef of Jingxi Restaurant can't dig outside. You have to grab a seat when you come in. Every time a new dish is served It's very popular."

Everyone is curious, and seeing the long-lasting fragrance on the tip of their noses, many people gritted their teeth and raised their hands, ordering a plate of oily fried golden cicadas as if dead.

The moment they ate it into their mouths, many guests stared wide-eyed and froze there stupidly, only chewing non-stop.

"Miss, here are five more dishes of oily fried golden cicada!"

"Two dishes for table 1." "I want ten dishes. It's so delicious. I'm sorry, little garden manager, but I don't know much about it

."

Enthusiastic customers, the waiter responded to all changes without changing, with a charming smile: "I'm sorry, the head of the garden stipulates that one person is limited to one plate." The

guests who came in for dinner almost lifted the table. There is still a purchase limit!

As expected of the little headmaster, there is no one left for this tooth-itching vicious taste.

That night, under Jingxi's Xingbo account, someone started blowing rainbow farts.

【#景曦#I went to Jingxi today to see the mental state of the little director, but I was lured away by a strange smell when I didn't see anyone, until I entered Jingxi restaurant and ordered a plate of fried golden cicada...] [

haha Haha I admire you, are you disgusted? ]

[No, I finished eating, and because of a cicada, I got into a fight with the bastard next door, because he stole my cicada [smile

.

[Raise your hand, I was also hooked in. The golden cicada is really super delicious. I will never say that the little director is crazy. It turns out that I really didn't know it. ]

[I'm so angry, there is a purchase limit! I beg the little director to let us eat with our stomachs open, my wallet wants to lose weight! ]

Soon, this comment became popular. Fans who came late began to crawl the comment area, and found that the comments were basically two-sided. Those who hadn't eaten were saying disgusting, and those who had eaten were all praising. There was not a single comment that was muddy.

Many people began to wonder what the taste of the oily fried golden cicada was. The next day, many fans rushed to Jingxi Restaurant and ordered a plate.

Soon, this dish was like a prairie fire, occupying everyone's hearts at an unstoppable speed, and Jingxi's other dishes became a foil.

Even on Xingbo, there are discussions everywhere.

A fan suddenly said -

[Jin Chan is so delicious, I don't know how the invading bugs taste. 】

The others laughed and expressed that they could give it a try if they had the chance.

Inside the Rota Empire, some important figures suddenly felt cold all over, and the color of their eyes changed uncontrollably repeatedly.

"How to buy golden cicadas?" Xie Jingyun, who was squatting on the beach and piled up sand, raised his head, not understanding Chi Su's meaning, "How could such an idea come up?"

Even in the hot summer, Chi Su was dressed tightly, The white shirt is buttoned to the collar, the straight pants are not wrinkled, and the black leather shoes are on the feet, as if they have just returned from the meeting room.

Out of tune with the sea.

"Several merchants think that Jinchan is a good business. They want to buy a lot from Jingxi and switch from wild to farmed. The price they offer is good, and they are sincere. What do you think?

" Observation skills, since Jingxi Restaurant launched the oil-explosive golden cicada, I am afraid they have been observing silently, and the praise from the outside world has prompted them to make up their minds.

"You can make up your own mind. There are a lot of cicadas on the mountain, but they can't stand up to their large quantities of goods. It is suggested that they breed them for two years before selling them to the outside world. I don't need to tell them that they understand all of this." Lens, a man standing behind Xie

Jingyun A flash of white light flashed, he looked at the blue sea in front of him, and the salty sea breeze came towards him, telling him that this was not an illusion.

Making the sea out of thin air...

A crab appeared in sight, with two big pincers opening and closing arrogantly, gurgling bubbles from their mouths, the big pincers even wanted to touch Chi Su's nose.

Xie Jingyun approached with a smile: "What are you thinking, you're in a trance!"

Chi Su smiled: "I'm thinking about setting up something to play."

Xie Jingyun was wearing short-sleeved shorts and a pair of slippers on his feet, stepping on the soft sand, He thought the slippers were in the way, so he simply kicked off the slippers and walked around barefoot.

"The area here is about the same as that of an ecological park. You can go around in three hours on a yacht, which can be used for diving, swimming and catching up with the sea." The area is about the same as that of an ecological

park?

The ecological park currently has a blue lake, a minnow grove, a vegetable factory, a breeding center, a rose maze, and a wisteria waterfall, etc., with an area of ​​about 20,000 hectares. If the area of ​​this sea is similar to that of the ecological park, it is true that it cannot have equipment like a large yacht.

"What about further places?" Chi Su asked tentatively.

Xie Jingyun paused when he dug the sand. This place was originally a sea. After being shrouded in white mist from the system, everyone agreed that this place was bought and transformed by Xie Jingyun.

"Further places haven't been developed yet, let's talk about it later." Xie Jingyun's eyes wandered. He didn't have enough experience, so he could only unlock so much, and he could unlock a little more after upgrading.

Patting the sand in his hand, Xie Jingyun took out a bucket from the corner and said to Chi Su: "I'm going to catch the sea to find food, you go back to deal with things first or find a shady place to wait for me."

Chi Su lowered his head and glanced at Xie Jingyun's fair feet. He slowly took off his leather shoes and socks, stepped on the beach barefoot, rolled his sleeves up above his wrists, and followed behind Xie Jingyun.

"I've never seen how to catch the sea, you can teach me."

Xie Jingyun was very happy, he held Chi Su and rushed forward, a wave hit, and Chi Su's trousers were instantly wet, he laughed and told Chi Su Su: "Remember to wear shorts next time."

Xie Jingyun turned on the live broadcast, and the fans who swarmed over did not hug Xie Jingyun at the first time, but asked Xie Jingyun strangely, what good things happened recently.

One must know that with the development of Jingxi, Xie Jingyun seldom broadcasts live, so why is he suddenly diligent recently. The opportunity was rare, and the fans immediately begged Xie Jingyun in the barrage:

[Little director, please open up the purchase limit, I want to use the golden cicada to support myself to death! 】

【I once had a delicious golden cicada in front of me, but I didn't cherish it... If God gives me another chance, I just want to say, ask for more! ]

[Damn it, have you been blinded by the mud of the golden cicada? Look behind! 】

It was only then that the audience noticed that Xie Jingyun's background had changed again. This time he was not on the mountain, but at the seaside. The endless blue sea made all the audience marvel.

A wave came to Xie Jingyun's feet, and the audience could even see a small crab hiding under the wave. After a moment of blanking, the barrage exploded with even greater enthusiasm.

[Fuck, shit, shit! The principal of the small garden has opened a new area without saying a word! ]

[Ah, when will the tickets open, I will queue up overnight. ]

[Beach, swimming, watermelon... This is summer, little garden manager, you are my god. ]

Xie Jingyun ignored the wailing and howling of the barrage, handed the bucket to Chi Su, and quickly hooked a piece of kelp with his sharp eyes.

Put the kelp into the bucket, Xie Jingyun grinned at Chisou: "I will eat whatever I find at night."

It was evening, and the setting sun was gradually sinking into the horizon. Xie Jingyun moved the stones and found a lot of swimming crabs, oysters, and fish that were swept ashore by the waves. Yes, the bucket is more than half full.

Click!

Xie Jingyun turned his head and found that Chi Su was holding something in his hand, standing there with a blank expression on his face.

"What did you crush?"

Chi Su spread out his palm, revealing the blue-gray shattered shell of the abalone: ​​"I saw it lying on the rock and wanted to break it off, but I didn't expect it to be crushed with too much force." Xie Jingyun leaned

over , Unfortunately, said: "It's not small, put it in the bucket."

Jingxi's employees work in shifts, Xie Jingyun looked at the endless beach, and simply sent a message in the group, telling everyone that you can come and play if you have nothing to do.

After a while, the off-duty employees arrived. They carried the barbecue grill, held charcoal seasonings in their hands, and brought fruits and various marinated meats to Xie Jingyun.

"Little Director, what do you have for dinner?" the lively employee asked with a smile.

Xie Jingyun held up the bucket and showed everyone the results of his night: "Find what you want to eat, eat what you find, and make yourself well-fed." It happened that Abel

and Lily were both on vacation, and the couple were going to have a sweet vacation. Unfortunately, The little old man Mi Xun followed him forcefully, and Abel was furious, but there was nothing he could do.

Mi Xun rolled his eyes, released his own red carp, and pointed into the distance with a heroic tone: "Little Hong, let's go farther to find something good to eat." The

red carp wagged its tail and couldn't wait to dive into the sea. Haha laughed and stepped up, rode the fish and ran away.

One person and one fish are heading towards the setting sun, planning to go on a long voyage tonight.

Xie Jingyun: "..."

Audience: "..."

The mood is complicated.

"The red carp seems to be a freshwater creature." Xie Jingyun said weakly.

Chi Su gave him a funny look, and reminded softly: "That's the spiritual body."

So don't worry about fresh water and salt water, its existence is unscientific.

The employees next to them put their things in order, and ran into the sea screaming. Like Mi Xun, they also released their spiritual bodies.

Soon, a group of cats, cats, dogs and various animals appeared out of thin air to help their owners find food for tonight. Many people got inspiration from Mi Xun and ran around on their own spiritual bodies.

Xie Jingyun lowered his head to look at his bucket, and let out his little lion with complicated emotions. The salty sea breeze made the little lion sneez hard, and subconsciously flicked his tail.

"Forget it, your appearance is not as big as the fish I picked up. If I ask you to find food, I'm afraid I will go to catch you in the end." Xie Jingyun put the little lion on the ground and told it, "Get bigger so that you won't be swept away by the waves." Let's go."

Chi Su released his saber-toothed tigers, watched them run away from each other, pulled the young man to sit beside the barbecue pit, and slowly lit the fire.

Behind them, there was the sound of everyone laughing, mixed with the sounds of animals chattering.

The audience's eyes were red, and they were all asking about the opening time of the new area.

Xie Jingyun thought for a while and replied, "Tomorrow."

The audience applauded and started blowing rainbow farts at Xie Jingyun, begging him to open up more places.

At nine o'clock that night, the moment Xia Ri Beach opened the channel, Jingxi's appointment channel was paralyzed. After the freeze, countless people looked at the reminder that the quota was full, beating their chests with anger, and didn't sleep well all night.

The author has something to say:

Mi Xun, the old man riding a fish: Goodbye grandson, I am going on a long voyage tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 114 67
He was born again. This is not terrible. It is not terrible to cross the world where mutant bugs run around. The point is ... he regenerated a panda...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
8.7K 1.2K 11
" ဤ ဇာတ်လမ်းတွင် ပါဝင်သော အကြောင်းအရာများအားလုံးသည် လက်တွေ့ဘဝတွင် မဖြစ်နိုင်သော နတ်သမီးပုံပြင်များသာ ဖြစ်သည် " # KookJin #jinkook
10.9K 138 9
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 不吃姜的胖子 Author: Fatty who doesn't eat ginger Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-27 Latest chapter: M...