✓Those years when I opened a...

Oleh ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

54

302 9 0
Oleh ruwen05026

Chapter 54

The iron-blooded general in the video scrutinizes his friend carefully, from the delicate corners of his eyes and brows to the radiance between his brows.

Xie Jingyun's face that was exactly the same as twenty years ago made him feel complicated. Time seemed to have ignored this person and left no trace on him.

"What happened back then?" Huo Feng couldn't help asking.

Xie Jingyun rubbed his nose, and repeated what he had thought up earlier to his friend: "I fell into a wormhole when I blew myself up, and I have been recovering from my injuries all these years." "Why didn't you contact

me?"

Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows not wanting to make the atmosphere dignified He grinned at Huo Feng: "So as not to be nagged by you, I was persuaded to join the military when we met before, and my ears were covered with calluses. It is already annoying to lie on the bed and not move, and listen to you nagging again Damn, why don't you kill me."

Huo Feng is the kind of upright general who can't tolerate the sand in his eyes and is a little bit uncomfortable with lazy mercenaries, let alone some mercenaries on the battlefield who insist on going their own way and disobeying orders .

Xie Jingyun is also a mercenary, Huo Feng admired his strength, and wanted to recruit people into the army, but unfortunately Xie Jingyun was used to freedom, the strict discipline of the army could drive him crazy.

Huo Feng was very persistent and never gave up. The two of them chased the other and ran away. Even the master made fun of him, saying that there was a bunch of little tails behind him.

"Really not coming to the military headquarters?"

The familiar words almost made the young man jump out of his chair. The iron-blooded general opposite him sat there with a resolute face, but Xie Jingyun caught the flash of a smile in his eyes.

Xie Jingyun curled his lips, and answered exactly the same as twenty years ago: "No, it's impossible, give up."

Chi Su's words suddenly came to mind, and he suddenly had a little temper: "The interstellar does not need Yunying anymore, and the Zerg is destroyed. I'm afraid the military department is too idle."

How should I put it, Xie Jingyun had a brief contact with the Black Lion Army, and he always felt that everyone's spirit was gradually smoothed, and even their eyes became much calmer.

Huo Feng tapped on the table and said politely to his friends: "They need to exercise."

So you are welcome.

Xie Jingyun and Huo Feng looked at each other, full of tacit understanding, he gave Huo Feng a thumbs up and said: "It's on me."

The news that the Black Lions went to Jingxi caused an uproar. Entering Jingxi at this time is like publicly supporting Xie Jingyun was no different.

Just as Xie Jingyun thought, this is no longer a personal grievance between Xie Jingyun and An Cheng, but a contest between the empire and the federation.

The next day, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Rota Empire publicly condemned the Federation's cover-up behavior, and pointed the finger at Xie Jingyun, hoping that he would return all the spiritual power materials and publicly apologize to the outside world.

In this regard, the Noah Federation did not argue hard, but came up with a piece of data, which clearly recorded the increasing pollution of the soldiers and the number of people who died due to pollution every year. The series of names and the time of death are shocking to see.

The Noah Federation stated that right and wrong are still unclear, and they only hope that the soldiers will recover as soon as possible.

Slippery and not slippery, people can't catch a little handle.

In this short contest, someone has tasted it.

【How do I feel that the Rota Empire is eager to accuse Xie Jingyun, while the Federation is delaying time? ]

[Double, this word is used well, and it directly implies An Cheng's dirty water. ]

[No, no, I really have this feeling. Rota gave me a very urgent feeling. Who is real and who is fake between An Cheng and Xie Jingyun, I have to go to court for the judge to judge. Now Rota killed Xie Jingyun for stealing, It's just urgent. ]

[That's right, once the evidence is released on both sides, we will distinguish who is right and who is wrong, and they are just labeling themselves now. ]

Xie Jingyun thought the same way. He sorted out a detailed information on the spiritual body overnight, and planned to go to the court with An Cheng. In this kind of court involving the people of the two countries, the judges and jurors are absolutely fair. That said, there is also real-name voting.

Xie Jingyun had enough information, so he wasn't worried that the judge would have selfish motives.

As for the lawyer...

Chi Su recommended someone to Xie Jingyun, and told him directly that this person was trained by him to deal with the Chi family's affairs. Xie Jingyun believed in Chi Su's vision, and soon handed over the information to Zhong Yu. lawyer.

The next step is to just wait patiently. Jing Xi currently does not receive tourists, and only has an army of black lions. Xie Jingyun simply did it himself and trained a group of soldiers until they screamed. When he was alone, Xie Jingyun was a little curious

. What's wrong.

The main star Rota Empire.

The majestic palace was brightly lit, and in the emperor's bedroom, the footsteps of the attendants who came and went came to the ground silently, even so, it still woke up the imperial ruler in the tent.

"Taroste?"

The attendant hurriedly bent down, fearfully saying, "Your Majesty, the second prince has not returned yet."

There was no movement in the tent for a long time, and the attendant retreated lightly. When they came outside the palace, the attendants looked up at the sky, feeling very strange.

The second prince of their empire is very filial. Since His Majesty the Emperor fell ill, he has been actively looking for a cure and has been guarding his father every step of the way.

A few days ago, His Majesty was furious when he learned about the theft of spiritual power, and his old illness relapsed. Why did the second prince leave in a hurry at this time?

The second prince, a filial child whom the attendants cared about, was hugging left and right on planet A1.

Although planet A1 is not as good as the main planet, it has four distinct seasons and a pleasant climate. Many dignitaries build palaces and gardens here, and live a luxurious life every day.

The hierarchy here is strict, and Tarost is the second prince of the empire, and the palace he built is in the central area with pleasant scenery. The manors of the imperial nobles are like stars arching over the moon, protecting the second prince's palace in the middle.

A banquet is being held here.

On the dim and beautiful lawn, countless men and women are dancing their bodies. Unlike the elegant banquet imagined by the outside world, every time they look at each other in this party is full of provocation.

The fine wine that has been brewed for several months is the mouthwash of these people, tens of millions of acres of rare flowers and plants for them to pluck at will, and all kinds of scarce ores are thrown away in the corner.

The things that the interstellar people have worked so hard to pursue are, in their eyes, discarded garbage.

In the middle of the banquet, Tarost, who was praised by the outside world as the melancholy prince, was having a great time, with a frail and boneless blonde beauty in his arms, and a baby-faced young man leaning on his right.

He opened a bottle of wine with a smile, and slowly poured it on the fair-haired beauty's neck. The dark black wine and fair skin made everyone's eyes straight.

"Your Highness, do I look delicious?" The blond beauty whispered in Taroste's ear, her hoarse voice was like a seductive elf.

Tarost hadn't spoken yet, and the baby face leaning on the side quit. He glared at the woman, touched Tarost's chest with his finger, and slowly moved down, touching the firm abdomen provocatively. One last grab.

The baby face giggled: "Your Highness, you are so enthusiastic, shall we go back to the room?"

The men and women on the dance floor booed, and their eyes swept over the couple wantonly.

"Your Highness, the good fortune is not shallow, don't waste it." "

Hahahaha beauty look at me, Your Highness will get tired someday, you are welcome to come to me." "

As expected of our melancholy prince, you can hold back at this time, sit down It's not messy."

Taroste's platinum-blond long curly hair shines brightly under the light, and his deep blue eyes seem to be able to speak, as long as he frowns slightly, his melancholy appearance will become the dream lover of thousands of girls. .

At this time, those deep blue eyes were no longer filled with melancholy, but evil spirits flowing wantonly. Tarost kissed the blonde beauty forcefully, kissing her limply in his arms, while the other was holding the doll Hands making faces.

Tarost hugged the two of them like a demonstrator: "Mine."

The nobles present fell silent, and there was an ambiguous whisper from the flowers in the corner, which instantly ignited the whole banquet. into the depths of the collar.

Bang—

a gunshot broke the chaotic banquet and woke everyone up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Countless female guests were so frightened that their faces turned pale with fright, and they fled indiscriminately in the arena.

Someone stood in front of Tarost: "There are assassins, guards!"

A blood mist exploded on the blonde beauty's chest, her eyes widened, staring at the night sky, with a trace of bewilderment remaining on her expression. The baby-faced young man's feet softened and he slipped from the chair. He never imagined that the opponent who was fighting secretly just now was mercilessly abandoned by the second prince, and even lost his life because of it.

Pulling the woman in front of him as a shield in the nick of time, Talost threw away the woman who was dying. The blood stained on his chest made him very disgusted: "Open the protective cover, let's catch the turtle in the urn." A white protective cover instantly rose

, The captain of the guard came in a hurry, and he bowed to Taroste, fearfully saying, "I'm sorry, Your Highness, we are negligent."

Taroste sneered: "Calculate the direction of the bullets, if you can't catch anyone, you will die."

The captain of the guard quickly responded.

With a puff, the captain of the guard smelled a strong smell of blood. He lowered his head in a daze, and the silver-white knife tip passed through his chest with bloodstains.

"Ho ho..." He opened his mouth, wanting to let the second prince go quickly, but he could only spit out a large amount of blood.

The captain of the guard fell down, revealing a petite figure in a cloak behind him.

Taroste's face changed: "It's you..."

The assassin in the cloak approached like a ghost, and in the blink of an eye, he came to him. The blood-stained sleeve knife was extremely fierce, and he stabbed hard at Taroste's heart.

"Guard!" Tarost retreated in embarrassment, and the scattered wine bottles on the ground became an obstacle at a critical moment. Tarost didn't notice it for a while, slipped on his feet, and hit the ground with a thud.

There was a burning pain in his back, he gasped, and the next second, the assassin's sharp knife came towards him.

Is everyone else dead?

If he dies here, Emperor Father will definitely not let these people go, he wants all of them to be buried with him!

Taroste rolled on the spot, rolled out of the assassin's attack range, raised his head and shouted: "Kill her! Are you all dead!" The

nurse team was in a hurry, they wanted to go up to separate the second prince and the assassin, but this The assassin is very smart, and he has been biting the second prince tightly. If he attacks rashly, it may affect the second prince.

Boom!

The gunfire rang out again, and this time Tarost had no shield, and a blood mist exploded from his shoulder.

"There's another one?!" The scene became more and more chaotic, and the guests screamed piercingly, which greatly interfered with the rescue of the guards.

It won't work like this, the guards are wary and dare not make big moves at all, a stern look flashed across Tarost's eyes, he covered his shoulders, got up and ran.

The thick throne was lifted up by the assassin, and there was no time for everyone to be amazed by the strange power. The throne made of gemstones slammed on Taroste's back with the sound of howling wind.

Tarost was hit hard and spit out a big mouthful of blood, but the chair hit him and opened the distance between him and the assassin.

"Attack!" The group of guards held up energy guns, aimed at the assassin's limbs and pressed the button viciously, as long as there was one breath left, and asked who ordered him to come.

The palace wall in the distance was covered with purple thunder snakes, directly trapping the two people, one bright and one dark.

The cloaked assassin looked at Taroste who was vomiting blood profusely in the distance, no longer wanted to fight, turned around and ran towards his companions.

"Chasing! Life or death!" Tarost said with difficulty, and the guards quickly handed over a dose of painkiller. After swallowing with difficulty, Tarost breathed a sigh of relief, his spine was broken, "Come and carry me "

He pointed at the frightened baby-faced young man, of course the baby-face refused, the lesson from the past was still there, he just wanted to leave now.

Tarost got impatient and ordered the guards: "Get rid of it."

The captain of the guards was dead, and the deputy captain was on top. He shot without hesitation, as if he didn't kill a person, but trampled an ant to death.

Tarost wiped off the blood on his chin, and squinted at the brightly lit palace wall: "The whole palace is sealed, and they can only rely on spaceships if they want to leave."

Tarost guessed right. In the northwest corner of the palace wall, a A small spaceship soared into the sky, and began to bombard the shield indiscriminately, hoping to open a gap.

"Use the Star Destroyer, shoot it down for me."

The deputy captain said hesitantly: "The Star Destroyer is too powerful, it may blow them into fly ash, you don't want to interrogate..."

Taroste interrupted him: "No need , crush them."

The two lingering stray dogs should have died on the battlefield like Yunying long ago, and the dark army is also a waste, and they have not been able to kill them after chasing them for so long.

The translucent system panel bounced off and began to lock on distant enemies. The protective cover was retracted, energy was gathered, and the system energy of the entire palace was converted into the power of the Star Destroyer Cannon.

The huge energy even distorts the night sky.

A female guest in the corner couldn't help but said: "Your Highness, please think twice, there is Duke Tata's Mansion in that direction, Mrs. Tata just gave birth..." The

second prince glanced at the girl who was speaking, and the gloomy expression made the girl tremble subconsciously .

"Hurry up."

Without the barrier of the protective cover, the spaceship fled to the distance like lightning. The energy of the Star Destroyer Cannon rose steadily. After locking on to the enemy, it roared and rushed to the distance, engulfing the spaceship in the blink of an eye.

A mushroom cloud rose slowly in the northwest direction, and the earth trembled and neighed violently. When everything subsided, the entire northwest was turned into scorched earth, and countless nobles died in their sleep.

The two must have been turned into ashes! Tarost was very happy to solve the two serious problems. He squinted at the guests in the corner and said lightly: "Duke Tata studied the Star Destroyer in private, but he didn't expect the weapon to lose control and cause this disaster. Don't be afraid, everyone. I will give everyone justice."

The guests felt chilled and nodded quickly.

Tarost's eyes swept over the blonde beauty, but unfortunately, one collection item was missing.

The chaos subsided slowly, and no one noticed that a spaceship that had merged into the night turned on its cloaking device and quickly disappeared into the sky.

"Who are you?" Inside the spaceship, the blood-soaked cloaked assassin asked weakly. The companion next to her had passed out from the impact and was lying on the ground without a sound.

A smart brain was thrown from the front driver's seat. The shape of the Beetle is very unique. The number 1 on the back makes the cloaked assassin gasp.

The assassin groped in her arms and pulled out the same Beetle Brain, only with the number 7 on her back.

"Wing?" The person in the driver's seat slowly turned his head, revealing Chi Su

's indifferent face: "Number 7, maybe I should call you Bai Ying."

Crazy Wolf jumped up from the ground and threw himself in front of Chi Su, slashing the sleeve knife in his hand at his throat.

Absolutely must not reveal her identity, no matter who it is, whoever knows her identity can only die!

Chi Su didn't take this attack seriously at all, not to mention that Bai Ying was seriously injured, and her strength was less than one-tenth of what she used to be. She punched Bai Ying's abdomen, and the violent assassin finally stopped, stopping on the ground and gasping for breath.

"Who are you?" Bai Ying asked intermittently.

She and Ghosting have been hunted down by Tarost. Ten years ago, a mysterious person found them and offered them a way out. The chat room was joined at that time. There were twenty people in it. The No. 1 organizer is eligible to give orders.

They are marked by the Beetle Brain, and the number is the ranking. Bai Ying did not expect that the leader of the organization would show up on his own initiative.

Chi Su didn't look back, and concentrated on driving the spaceship: "My name is Chi Su, and now I'll take you to meet Xie Jingyun."

This man even knows Yunying's real name! Bai Ying relaxed a little, and then gritted her teeth viciously: "I'm not going!"

Going to see the boss with this embarrassed posture, it's better to kill her!

Chi Su was unmoved: "I'm not discussing with you. Also, why didn't you escape according to the route I gave?"

Taroste has always been insane. He ordered the dark army to explode two days ago on the edge of the galaxy-1 barren star The Star Destroyer was activated. Bai Ying sneered: "We are very grateful for your help these years, but I never said that we must

follow your wishes."

Headquarters looking for trouble." Chi Su chuckled, seeing through Bai Ying's hidden thoughts at a glance.

Miss Assassin, who was punctured, gritted her teeth and turned her head vigorously, with a distressed expression on her face.

Her voice was rough and harsh, but it was rarely gentle: "How did you know the captain's name?" "Of course

he told me himself," Chi Su pulled down the joystick to increase the speed of the spaceship again. Truthfully showing what it means to return home like an arrow.

Back in Jingxi, Chi Su didn't disturb anyone, turned on the permission, and the spaceship landed directly on the open space next to the courtyard.

Chi Su got off the spaceship and urged Bai Ying who was still standing still: "Come down and help your companion."

Bai Ying looked at the closed gate of the courtyard, feeling very disturbed.

Does Captain remember them?

They didn't keep the secret of spiritual power, and the injured captain was slandered as a thief. Was he angry?

They are still alive, but they hide and refuse to come out. If the captain finds out, he must be very sad.

The cold wind in the middle of the night fogged up the lenses, which also covered the emotion in Chi Su's eyes.

"He misses you very much, and often looks at the sky alone in a daze." Chi Su didn't want to see the lonely back of the young man, and after thinking twice, he sent Xie Jingyun's video to Bai Ying's brain.

Bai Ying felt that her hands were shaking, and her feet seemed to be driven into nails. Every time she moved, she felt a piercing pain.

"Chi Su, where did you go..." The gate of the courtyard slowly opened, revealing a young man in pajamas behind him, rubbing his eyes, complaining skillfully with sleepy eyes, and his tone of intimacy towards his friends.

Xie Jingyun yawned and put down his hands. The two people behind Chi Su made him shake violently. Bai Ying was covered in a cloak, even so, Xie Jingyun immediately recognized who she was.

The young man was both surprised and delighted: "Bai Ying!"

Bai Ying lowered her head and gave a muffled hum.

Even though she tried her best to make her voice closer to that of a normal girl, Xie Jingyun still felt something was wrong.

"What's wrong with your throat?"

A gust of night wind blew, Xie Jingyun sneezed, and Chi Su pushed the young man back to the courtyard: "If you have something to say."

Bai Ying silently followed behind with a comatose ghost, Xie Jingyun smelled it There was a strong smell of blood, he pursed his lips, the smile on his face faded a lot, he quickly found a box of trauma medicine and bandages, and lifted the ghost in Bai Ying's hand.

"I'll take him to the next room to apply medicine, can you handle it yourself?" Xie Jingyun asked worriedly, "There is also a female employee in the park, let her help you?" Bai Ying shook her head and closed the door of the room. Xie Jingyun had no choice but

to Being able to hold another black cape to the next room and find the team members made him feel very good.

While helping the team members to lie down, he smiled and said to Chi Su: "This figure must be Ke Hao. He has a cheap mouth and is a living treasure in the team..." The smile on Xie Jingyun's face froze, and the cloak slipped from his

fingers Sliding down, covering the players' scarred faces.

"Ke Hao?" Xie Jingyun's tone was trembling, he couldn't believe that this person was his gag team member.

Bai Ying stood quietly at the door with an indifferent expression: "Captain, it's his own fault."

Xie Jingyun turned his head abruptly, staring at Bai Ying with a pair of black eyes: "What's going on? Bai Ying, what happened to you all these years Tell me exactly, don't hide it from me!"

Chi Su lowered his eyes, and forcefully opened the young man's hand, the blood on the palm stung his eyes.

Bai Ying found a chair and sat down tiredly, her eyes gradually lost sight of her memories.

Back then, they separated from Xie Jingyun and escorted the survivors to other planets. On the way, they ran into the warship of the second prince of the empire.

"This idiot fell in love with a woman," Bai Ying gritted her teeth with hatred at the thought of this incident, and wanted to stab the idiot to death with a knife. bait."

Taroste grabbed her and forced Ke Hao to tell the secret.

Bai Ying closed her eyes tightly. If she had been stronger, she would not have been arrested, and Ke Hao didn't have to talk about her mental strength.

Thinking of this, Bai Ying's hands on the table trembled violently, her blood-colored eyes were crying blood, and she vented all the despair of these years: "

Ye Qing and Lan Ying are dead! They are all dead!

" At that time we will realize that death is a matter of time." She screamed desperately, "But, I don't agree with dying from backstabs of the same kind! I don't agree with it!" "They are heroes! But they carry stars on their backs until

death The crime of stealing!"

"Captain, I am not reconciled! I am not reconciled!"

The author has something to say:

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.5K 2.5K 12
Stand-Alone story. Being a freshman at the same college as his big brother was a dream that Sailor never thought would come true, but now that he was...
107 7 5
The life of a boy called Jo Ninto
29.6K 839 24
My book of RoWen short stories and one-shots! If you have any ideas comment them!
35.7K 655 15
You're in London, stranded after a breakup. A stranger (Tom) later offers you to stay with him for the week.