✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

53

291 7 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 53

After the press conference was over, Xie Jingyun turned on his smart brain, and finally saw the thief's comments fermented on the Internet.

At the end of the interview, all reporters turned on their brains, [Jing Xi——Thief? fraud? 】It has been popular on StarNet, and as time goes by, more and more netizens have joined the discussion army.

Everyone is calling for Xie Jingyun to respond positively.

The reporter who can enter the auditorium of the Congress has a keen intuition, and immediately raises his hand to ask:

"Mr. Xie, Dr. An Cheng accused you of stealing research institute materials, do you have any explanation for this?" "

President Suo Ke, are you sure you believe Xie Jingyun? Will the incident of Jingxi's theft affect the cooperation between the military and Jingxi?"

"Mr. Xie, please respond positively, did you really steal the information from Dr. An Cheng's mecha laboratory?" "

If you deny it, Jingxi By stimulating the awakened mental power, and mecha guiding the spiritual power, please explain in detail the difference."

Xie Jingyun was frowning at the news on the Internet, and Dean Suo Ke hadn't turned on his brain yet, and the reporters on the scene were flooded with questions. It directly stunned the two of them.

Xie Jingyun didn't expect that he would be blamed for being a thief, he stood up frowning, and opened his mouth to refute.

Dean Suo Ke quickly pulled him back, his lips moved slightly, and he spoke very fast: "Calm down first, although congressional reporters will not add embellishments, but they will truthfully record every word you say, we need to understand the specific situation first." Xie

Jingyun Pursing his lips tightly, with an unhappy expression on his face, he raised his eyes to look at the reporters in the auditorium, and swallowed the reprimand he was about to blurt out. Indeed, the cause and effect are still unclear, and the explanation now is rather pale.

Thinking of this, Xie Jingyun turned his head and walked towards the conference room at the back. Dean Suoke wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and motioned to the security guards next to him to lead the reporters away.

"Xiao Xie, tell me honestly, have you done anything against your conscience?" After closing the door of the conference room, the calm and rational dean of the scientific research institute stared at the young man in front of him and carefully observed him.

Xie Jingyun was furious, his pitch-black eyes were filled with raging anger, and he wanted to burn everything up: "I don't have one, I figured out everything about the mental body bit by bit!

" He splashes dirty water!

Dean Suo Ke sighed, but he had to examine Xie Jingyun's every move so far. Just as the military department agreed to cooperate with Jing Xi, there was a storm of theft. I'm afraid it will be difficult to deal with it in the future. He must be responsible for those soldiers.

"When did you first have the concept of a spiritual body?"

Xie Jingyun moved his lips, wanting to say a year ago.

Dean Suo Ke interrupted him: "Don't lie to me, I can tell, Xiao Xie, you must guarantee the truth of every sentence."

Xie Jingyun remained silent.

The concept of the spiritual body was first proposed twenty-one years ago.

At that time, he led four team members to rush around the battlefield and watched countless comrades die in agony due to pollution, so he came up with the idea.

Later, he told the team members the concept of the spiritual body and led them to explore slowly. It's a pity that in less than a year, the team members only understood the general idea, and he and the Zerg Queen died together.

"I can't say." Xie Jingyun closed his eyes.

Dean Suo Ke was anxious: "Is there anything you can't say, don't you trust me?" "

No, once I say it, you won't believe it." Xie Jingyun smiled wryly. Few people have witnessed it with their own eyes, so who would believe that the god of war, Yunying, can come back from the dead?

Suo Ke was furious: "I can't say it. If I can't produce evidence, can I be blamed?" The

Rota Empire next door has a tendency to crush the Federation because of the emergence of a young genius An Cheng in recent years. As soon as the military department of the Noah Federation announced its cooperation with Jing Xi, Jing Xi broke out about the theft. It was hard for Suo Ke not to suspect that there was an imperial conspiracy.

Xie Jingyun breathed a sigh of relief, he stood up, and said to Suoko concisely: "Give me three days, and I will give you an explanation, and you will help me with it here first." Dean Suoko smiled wryly: "Okay,

I Help you for three days, and after three days you must give an explanation to the outside world, otherwise the cooperation between the military department and Jing Xi can only be terminated." The

federal military department has strict discipline and cannot be stained with the slightest stain.

There is Dean Suoke on the side of the main star, and Xie Jingyun is worried about Jing Xi on the side of M6. He puts on his hat, rushes to the port where the spaceship is parked in a low-key manner, and flies back to M6 overnight.

At this time, Xie Jingyun was very grateful to Chi Su for his persistence at the beginning. The modified spaceship was fleeting like a meteor. In the blink of an eye, the green planet M6 appeared in the field of vision.

At this time, Jingxi's situation is not very good.

The talk of online theft was developing so quickly that no one could react. When tourists saw the news and asked about the truth, Jingxi's employees didn't even know what happened.

Slowly step by step.

Jing Xi's internal employees who could speak hurriedly entered the meeting room, not knowing how to deal with this situation.

Abel was so angry that he slapped the table hard: "There are definitely bastards on the Internet who are making troubles, specially picking the time when the little director and the general manager are away!" Lily frowned

: "Can I contact Chi Su?"

The recording assistant smiled wryly and said: "Mr. Chi's brain cannot be connected, and the signal interference is very strong."

Lily, who has become a manager, knocked on the table: "Mr. Xie is conducting a closed interview. Let's evacuate the tourists and close the park. What matters will be discussed after Director Xie comes back."

Lily could only pray that Director Xie would come back soon.

The whole Jingxi is running at an unprecedented speed, evacuating tourists, closing the gates of the park... This way of handling is evasion in the eyes of tourists, they dawdle and don't want to leave, so let's listen to Xie Jingyun's explanation.

Rumble!

A small cruise missile exploded at the gate of Jingxi, and the raging fire spread rapidly. The arch-shaped ancient tree wailed in the fire, and most of it was swallowed in a blink of an eye.

The tourists standing persistently at the gate of Jingxi were stunned, and seemed to have no reaction to this scene, until the fiery fire snake approached, the tourists screamed, and the entire gate of the park was in chaos.

"Hahahahahaha." A loud laugh came from the mecha cabin where the missile was launched.

A tiger-shaped mecha came up, and the voice was distorted through the mecha: "Hong Lei, we are just here to question Xie Jingyun, what do you mean by launching missiles rashly, and there are so many tourists at the door, aren't you afraid of killing people? ?"

This bastard, the face of public revenge is really ugly!

Hong Lei happily looked at the gate of Jingxi, which had turned into a sea of ​​flames. When he heard the question, he casually apologized: "I'm sorry, my black gold mecha is ruined, and the new mecha needs to be adjusted. I didn't mean it." All the students

present Hearing the perfunctory in his tone, some people think it is too much, while others think it is carefree.

"Shuyou, now is not the time for infighting, don't forget our purpose." A classmate reminded.

A cold snort came from inside the tiger-beast-shaped mecha, and Hong Lei was let go. A total of 50 students came today, all of them driving mechas. Dr. Cheng apologized, and closed Jingxi Resort, no longer using the stolen materials to study spiritual power.

It was indeed not the time to settle accounts with Hong Lei.

Shuyou was the organizer among the classmates. He stepped forward and turned on the loudspeaker: "Let Xie Jingyun come out."

The classmates behind him echoed, filled with righteous indignation:

"Yes, let him come out, don't hide behind Jingxi and be a coward."

"Apologize to Dr. An Cheng! Otherwise, I'll smash his Jingxi!"

"Shameful thief, you lied to everyone, won't you feel guilty in the dead of night?"

When Lili arrived in a hurry, she saw that this group of people was about to rush into Jing Xi. They were very smart and knew that there was no protective shield at the gate, so they used this as the attack point.

It took less than three minutes from the time when she learned that there was a fire at the gate to when Lily arrived. The woman was petite and had no advantage in the face of the fire that was soaring into the sky. Trapped tourists.

In a hurry, the crack in the road got stuck on the high-heeled shoes, and the Fire Snake found its prey and quickly approached. Lily sneered, kicked off her shoes, barefooted, and put the tourists on her shoulders, leaping lightly like a sensitive cheetah, and the two of them walked out of the sea of ​​fire unscathed.

The tourist who escaped from death wept with joy, thanked Lily and then turned and fled here.

Lily gave the group of students a cold look, her eyes turned cold and poisonous, showing her sharpness. The peaceful and stable life in Jingxi did not corrupt this warrior, and even brought her back to life.

"Get out!" She shouted at everyone.

A fierce murderous aura rushed towards his face, and Shuyou standing in the front suffered most of the pressure, his face was pale, and he took a step back subconsciously.

Hong Lei hid behind everyone and yelled at Lily: "Let Xie Jingyun come out, he must apologize to Dr. An Cheng!"

Jing Xi's rescue equipment finally arrived and turned on the fire extinguishing mode.

After confirming that there were no safety hazards left, Lili breathed a sigh of relief, and turned to settle accounts with the culprit: "Who ordered you to come here?"

Mecha Academy? Or An Cheng?

Shuyou wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. He despised himself for being frightened by a woman. He took a step forward, and the three-meter-high mecha condescendingly said to Lily: "No one ordered us to drive the mecha developed by Dr. An Cheng." , of course we must fight for him, and Xie Jingyun must apologize to Dr. An Cheng!"

Dr. An Cheng, who became famous at a young age, is the idol of countless children, and many parents will tell their children stories about An Cheng's deeds.

Not to mention the mecha researched by An Cheng.

This is a miracle that can compete with the Zerg. In the hearts of a group of children whose world is black and white, their idols have been wronged, and of course they have to defend them.

Otherwise, how to match the mecha researched by An Cheng.

Lily smiled angrily: "That's why you fired missiles at the gate of the scenic spot. The first thing you do when you learn to drive a mecha is not to fight with the Zerg, but to hurt innocent people. Does the school know?" Through the mecha

cabin , Lily had a panoramic view of all the children's expressions, some bowed their heads in guilt, while others refused to admit their mistakes with their necks stuck.

"Don't change the subject, let Xie Jingyun come out!" Hong Lei fanned the flames again, but the mecha was obediently hiding at the back.

"What do you want me to come out for?" A voice of suppressing anger came from behind a group of steel giants. When everyone turned their heads, it was Xie Jingyun whose face was as black as ink.

Xie Jingyun came out?

The tourists hiding in the corner of the scenic spot exclaimed in a low voice, expecting what the little principal could say to refute the group of students.

In fact, they were reluctant to leave because they didn't believe that Xie Jingyun was a thief. Now that the little director finally showed up, the tourists hoped that the little director could refute the comments on the Internet and prove his innocence.

Under everyone's gaze, Xie Jingyun walked unhurriedly to the gate of the scenic spot.

He looked up at the scorched old tree, and a coldness flashed in his eyes, blocking Lily and the tourists in the corner behind him.

"I'm out now, why are you looking for me?"

Shuyou: "Apologize to Dr. An Cheng, close Jingxi, and donate all the black-hearted money you earned."

Back to Jingxi, Xie Jingyun was not in a hurry, he took his time He asked nonchalantly, "Why should I apologize to An Cheng?" I

had never seen such a shameless person, and the student who was originally guilty of setting fire to the fire almost died of anger, accusing all of a sudden:

"You stole the research on mental power. Information, otherwise how would you know about mental power."

"Spiritual power is an idea proposed by Dr. An Cheng. It took more than ten years to perfect it. You are shameless for making money with stolen things!" "Unless you can prove that awakening

spiritual power has nothing to do with mecha guidance. "

Xie Jingyun tilted his head, and pressed the tip of his tongue against the sides of his teeth as if he was about to bite something. Facing the student's angry accusation, the young man sneered and nodded in a good temper: "Okay, I will prove it to you, my philosophy is the same as An Cheng's. What's the difference."

After the voice fell, the young man's figure flashed, leaving an afterimage on the spot, and the next second, the mecha at the front was hit hard, and it slid for tens of meters before stopping. Everyone took a closer look, and saw the thin and weakened Xie Jingyun stepping on the belly of the mecha.

The parts of the mecha are made of the most stable material in the interstellar world, even missiles cannot leave marks on it, but this kind of mecha is as thin as a piece of paper under the young man's feet, Xie Jingyun just raised his foot and twirled it gently The sound is creepy.

This time, it was him who looked down on everyone.

"Children don't know much. I don't blame you. Next, you have to open your eyes to see clearly."

The young man bent over, put his slender porcelain-white fingers on the belly of the orange-yellow mech, and inserted them mercilessly.

Click—

the protective gear on the mecha's abdomen was lifted.

Bark—

the counterattack system locks on to Xie Jingyun, absorbs the light particles, and Xie Jingyun cuts it off without changing his expression.

Squeak—

the power source of the mecha cabin was punched into slag.

The brain of the student on the right side of the tree went blank, and the hand holding the joystick was shaking violently.

Their mechas...the mechas they are proud of...the mechas that can compete with the Zerg...

Xie Jingyun relied on his hands, lifted the heavy mechas, and pulled out the stunned tree right inside. He smiled. Said calmly: "Your Dr. An Cheng's spiritual power is forcibly pulled out in this way. My spiritual power is a process of accumulation."

Numerous goosebumps popped up from Shuyou's back, as if locked by a large beast, and every cell in his body was screaming for danger.

The young man shook the child: "One is forced by external force, and the other is suppressed by one's own emotions. Do you understand?" A girl screamed

: "Let him go!"

The beam particle cannon on it began to gather energy.

Someone reacted, and hurriedly stopped the irrational companion loudly: "Stop, Shuyou is still beside him!"

Boom—

the particle cannon roared and rushed towards the two unprotected people, and the dazzling white light drowned them. Affected, nearly a kilometer of ground was turned into scorched earth.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Lily led the tourists away like ducks, and looked worriedly at the center of the particle cannon explosion.

The tourists exclaimed, they didn't expect this group of students to be so ruthless, killing people directly at Jing Xi's door.

Without any protection, Xie Jingyun might not escape death...

The smoke and dust dispersed, and the snow-white lion stepped on the blue flames, looking down at everyone haughtily. Xie Jingyun lazily leaned on the lion, with the unconscious tree at his feet.

"I'll tell you one more thing." Xie Jingyun hooked his fingers at the reckless students, "Your Dr. An Cheng's mental power is nothing but nothing, except for linking mechas." A group of students expressed humiliation

.

"And my mental body can be attacked."

After the words fell, the white lion roared up to the sky, and came to many mechas like lightning, swung its fluffy claws, and flattened a beast-shaped mecha.

If Xie Jingyun hadn't prohibited the little lion from killing people, it would have made the mech into a piece of paper, unlike now, it's just a piece of cake.

The little lion ran to make cakes, Xie Jingyun held the unconscious tree right and waved to Lily: "Detain it, calculate all the losses, pay ten times the compensation, and wait for their parents to come and redeem them."

Over there, Hong Lei saw that the situation was not good and turned around to try to escape, but the lion cub chased after him, tore off the armor and twisted his limbs, and then kicked him hard, kicking him back.

In the evening, someone posted on the Internet what happened at Jing Xi's gate, appealing to everyone to calm down.

[Am I not mistaken, the little principal's attack power is so high? ]

[Fuck! Disassemble the mecha with bare hands! Where did my weak little headmaster go? 】

【This group of students are crazy, An Cheng's vague words make them lose their minds, commit crimes of endangering public safety, arrest them all! 】

【Xie Jingyun explained very clearly, one relies on external force, the other relies on oneself, and those slanderers, die soon and come out to apologize! 】

【Hehe, believe him when he says that the Rota Empire and the Noah Federation have not had the topic of spiritual power for nearly a hundred years. Why did An Cheng bring up a similar one after he proposed perfection. 】

【The trick of changing the soup but not the medicine is quite slippery. In the final analysis, I still stole An Cheng's theory. ]

[Xie Jingyun is an adult, he can't let a little child, the method is really ruthless, and he is directly disabled. ]

[Your kid shoots missiles directly at the crowd. After learning mecha for a few years, he thinks he is superior and doesn't take human life seriously. He deserves it. ]

Lili was also angry that the child fired missiles at Jing Xi recklessly, she dragged the group of students into Jing Xi, threw them on the square, and did not give them any treatment.

"All the mechas at the door are taken back, and they can be sold at the garbage station." Lily clapped her hands, intending to teach those parents and children an unforgettable lesson.

If these students were still awake, they would probably vomit blood, and their precious mechas turned into a pile of tatters.

Xie Jingyun didn't realize that Chi Su had left in a hurry until he returned to Jingxi. He rubbed his forehead, didn't bother to ask where Chi Su had gone, and began to think about the solution.

"Lingling, check Ancheng's private account for me."

The small system emerged from the consciousness space and threw over a personal contact number. He found out when the accident happened, but he just kept not disturbing the host.

After sending the video application, Xie Jingyun didn't wait long, and An Cheng's cold face appeared in the video.

"In addition to stealing, you have added another crime here, violating personal privacy." An Cheng said indifferently. Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows

: "I want to ask what Mr. An meant. Your words have caused me a lot of trouble. To be honest, I want to sue you for defamation."

The stolen knowledge is used with peace of mind."

Xie Jingyun warned in a deep voice, "I am not a thief, I have imagined the existence of spiritual power many years ago." "

You should explain it to the judge." With a snap, the video hangs up up.

Xie Jingyun was so angry that he almost cursed.

In the most popular video on the Internet, An Cheng's words were vague, Xie Jingyun thought there was some misunderstanding, or people on the Internet took it out of context, but he guessed wrong, this genius doctor really hates him.

"Host, I'll go to his brain for a walk." 001 suggested anxiously. He knew the host's character, but his identity was problematic, so he couldn't produce the record of his vision twenty years ago as evidence.

If the evidence of An Cheng's hypothesis is gone...

"Ling Ling, no." Xie Jingyun shook his head with a warm palm on top of Bai Tuanzi's head, "It's not necessary."

Xie Jingyun is not afraid of actually going to court, because his mental body The idea is essentially different from Ancheng's, but the names are similar, and they are all related to human consciousness.

"I'm much better than An Cheng, my mental body can materialize, don't worry." Xie Jingyun lightly smiled and comforted the little system.

After logging into Jingxi's account, Xie Jingyun explained the differences and summed it up in one sentence——

"The spiritual body evolved from human consciousness has different developments from the same source. I don't admit the crime of being a thief. I hope the court can clear me up." Netizens who silently followed the development of the situation finally waited for Xie Jingyun's response. They

have Standing firmly on An Cheng's side, scolding Xie Jingyun for being a thief, some people felt that Xie Jingyun's mental body was fundamentally different from An Cheng's, and that it was An Cheng who wanted to suppress Xie Jingyun.

Just as everyone was expressing their opinions, the Black Lion Legion of the Federal Army made a rare appearance when there was no threat from the Zerg.

Hundreds of spaceships headed towards M6 like meteors, landed at the port, changed to public transportation, and arrived at the gate of Jingxi.

This is a well-disciplined army. The soldiers are straight and straight, like thousands of silent troops, crushing all enemies.

The reporters who got the news and guarded Jingxi swarmed up like sharks seeing blood, and they surrounded the adjutant who was the leader of the Black Lion Army.

"Cheng Bai, is the Black Lion Army dispatched to prove Xie Jingyun's innocence?" "

Is it the intention of General Huo Feng or the military department to enter Jingxi's spiritual power at this time?" "The

Black Lion Army is planning to leave the military headquarters. Command?"

The arrival of the Black Lion Legion is to announce to the outside world that this matter is no longer a personal matter between An Cheng and Xie Jingyun, but a competition between the empire and the federation.

After dismissing the reporter, Lieutenant Cheng Bai nodded to Xie Jingyun with a smile, and asked if he could enter Jingxi so that the soldiers could go to the Thriller Paradise to awaken their spiritual power.

Xie Jingyun hesitated for a moment, and agreed. If there was no An Cheng, the cooperation between the military department and Jing Xi would have already started: "Let Abel take you there." "By the way,

if Mr. Xie has any questions, you might as well contact Huo Feng General." Cheng Bai handed over a contact number.

After everyone left, Xie Jingyun pressed the number, and a familiar old friend appeared on the screen.

"haven't seen you for a long time."

The general who had been soaked in blood for half his life smiled lightly, glad that his friend escaped from death.

The author has something to say:

Good morning, I will try to see if I can solve it in the next chapter^3^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 164 8
https://m.shubaow.net/134/134471/ Author: Xi Meng Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-06-28 Latest: Chapter 79 Neptune's Scholar & Scumbag (End) B...
6.8K 114 67
He was born again. This is not terrible. It is not terrible to cross the world where mutant bugs run around. The point is ... he regenerated a panda...
7.7K 226 114
Author: Snow Night Sakuradust Category: Tanmi doujin This is a love that uses online games as a medium, spanning time and space, Of course, we will a...
2.7K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...