✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

51

310 7 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 51

Sitting on the chair, Su Yu's father always felt familiar with the back of the middle-aged man next to the little principal.

"Principal Xie, that Mr. Hai..."

Xie Jingyun casually glanced at the couple. Principal Suo Ke didn't ask for secrecy. The main reason for hiding the names from the soldiers just now was to avoid causing commotion and delaying everyone's entry into the Insect Kingdom. time.

"You should be very familiar with that gentleman," the young man raised his chin, and directed Su Yu's father's gaze to the man's shiny head. The famous one."

Looking at the person above his head, Dean Suo Ke is probably the only one in StarCraft.

Su Yu's father's face changed: "Dean Suoke"? ! "

Dean Suo Ke is so busy that he keeps his feet on the ground every day, and his sleeping time is compressed to four hours. He is also indifferent to external affairs. Why does this boss know about Jing Xi?

Su Yu's father's face turned green. Since the Suo Ke Institute When he grows up here, it will be a waste of his hard work to conceal his son's affairs.

Su Yu's father thought that the dean of Suo Ke would hide it first, and lied that his son was not in good health and recuperated at home for a few days. Now the Suo Ke Institute When Jingxi came, wouldn't the lie he told be exposed!

Thinking of this, Su Yu's father had a look of anger on his face, and couldn't help expressing his anger: "Master Xie, sometimes you have to be more honest in life. Prosperous, ruining word of mouth is not worth the loss. "

Xie Jingyun is too lazy to talk to him. Middle-aged men with a good family background like this are more terrifying than children when they are stubborn. It's better to let him see it with his own eyes.

Su Yu's father wanted to persuade him with earnestness, but found that The young man stared at the display screen intently, ignoring him at all.

The couple were so angry that they had to maintain restraint, so they could only watch the situation of the soldiers under surveillance like Xie Jingyun.

There was no chattering, Xie Jingyun breathed a sigh of relief, and the room finally Be quiet.

Inside the grotto, the kingdom of insects.

The warriors who entered found themselves in a hot and humid rainforest.

The sweltering heat in the air seems to penetrate into the body along the pores, making people feel irritable and irritable. Taking a deep breath, the humid air has a pungent choking feeling.

Su Yu, who was in poor health, couldn't help bending over and coughing. He was hunched over, and his black shirt couldn't cover his protruding spine, as if he was about to cough out his lungs.

Dean Suo Ke happened to be in a group with Su Yu and Carmon. He patted Su Yu on the back, worried: "You should rest for a while and come back."

Su Yu coughed and his face flushed, and he thanked hoarsely: "Thank you, Dahai Sir, I'm fine."

Take a break?

No, Su Yu didn't want to wait for a second. If Director Xie hadn't stopped him, he would have come to Thriller Paradise on the first day he entered Jingxi. Since he was five years old, he hated this dilapidated body.

When I was young, I went out to play with my classmates, but my mother disapproved, and finally forced him to go home. As a young boy, he could only stumble and follow behind his mother, turning around every step of the way, watching his friends talking and laughing as they walked away.

When he grew up, he chose his favorite school. His mother worried that the heavy studies would overwhelm him, so she forcibly revised his choice, and even asked someone to teach at home alone, isolating him from the whole world.

From childhood to adulthood, what Su Yu hated the most was 'going back with mother' and 'bringing the young master home'.

For the sake of a healthy body, the stubborn Su Yu stood up straight, and slowly followed behind everyone, one step at a time, slow but firm.

"There are signs here." The veteran in charge of investigating the situation shouted excitedly.

Everyone gathered around and read the short introduction over and over again.

[Welcome all tourists to the Mosquito Rainforest. You must find the Mosquito Egg to get the key to get out. The Mosquito Egg is the size of a sesame seed and is stored in a transparent test tube. Please come on. Friendly reminder, the magic mosquito likes a humid environment. 】

Su Yu's friend Kameng touched his chin and said to himself: "What is a magic mosquito?"

They have checked the Insect Kingdom, and so far they only know that there is a Butterfly Valley in the Insect Kingdom. The beautiful scenery is simply incompatible with the horror paradise.

It is said that only a dozen children have entered the Butterfly Valley, and they don't know what's in it. Those children were ordered by the head of the garden, and they kept silent about the experience inside.

It has caused a lot of discussion among outside tourists, and all kinds of brain holes have been opened.

When they were grouped just now, Carmon noticed that half of the people were assigned to Butterfly Valley. You can ask them when they come out.

"The magic mosquito...is it related to mosquitoes?" Su Yu scratched his cheek, almost took off the sign and groped carefully.

Carmon was overjoyed: "You know?"

Su Yu nodded embarrassedly, "I usually read more complicated books. There is an introduction in the Encyclopedia before the war. Mosquitoes are a kind of bug that can suck human blood." Behind

Su Yu There was a commotion in the crowd.

A scumbag who doesn't like to read books. Carmon is terrified: "Suck human blood?"

No, no, no, this is absolutely not allowed!

There is not much blood in the human body, and if it is really sucked, it will become dry in seconds!

Moreover, most of the worms are two or three meters long, and their mouthparts are thicker than fingers. If they really poke into the body, they can't even keep the flesh.

Su Yu understood that Kamon had misunderstood, and shook his head quickly: "No, no, I didn't expect it to be as scary as I thought. The bugs in the world before the war were not scary at all. Don't be afraid.

" Those native insects could wipe out the human race.

Someone eagerly asked: "How big is that kind of mosquito?"

Under the suspicious gaze of the crowd, Su Yu raised his hand, pulled off a hair, and held it up to introduce to everyone seriously: "The mouthparts of mosquitoes are probably less than one inch long." centimeters, the thickness is about the same as a hair, and you can imagine the rest."

In short, it is definitely not the stitch monster in your mind.

The hair-like mouthparts are less than one centimeter... Everyone analyzed it, and the mosquito should not be big.

Someone wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and urged repeatedly: "Since the mosquitoes are not big, let's go find the magic mosquito eggs."

After a while, the temperature in the sweltering rainforest seemed to rise again, except for Su Yu who was in poor health , even Dean Suoko was sweating profusely, raising his hand to wipe his sweat from time to time.

Su Yu nodded, and continued to walk forward with the large army. Before leaving, his eyes stayed on the word'Magic Mosquito' for a second, feeling a little uneasy.

He knows mosquitoes, what is a magic mosquito?

The damp air, the sour smell of decaying leaves, and the muddy land are deep and shallow. Su Yu slipped and almost fell, but fortunately, Kameng next to him quickly supported him.

"There is a lake in front! The sign says that the magic mosquito likes a humid environment, and this should be the most humid place nearby." Someone shouted loudly in front, "Su Yu, does it say in the book that the magic mosquito will lay eggs Where is it?"

Su Yu raised his voice: "Mosquitoes like to lay eggs in water."

Find the right place!

The twenty soldiers cheered immediately, and the silent rainforest couldn't stop their enthusiasm.

"Whoever has good water quality, go down and look for the test tube."

After the voice fell, there was a buzzing from far to near, and a group of people formed a circle back to back, looking vigilant.

A small dark cloud drifted rapidly closer.

Carmon took a closer look, put his arms around Su Yu's shoulders and laughed, "So there really are such small bugs!"

Isn't it, gray-black wings, a body the size of a grain of rice, and arms and legs thinner than a strand of hair? Mouthpiece, Carmon felt that if he spoke a little louder, he could blow these little things away.

The soldiers on their own guard also relaxed, and a one-eyed man raised his arms with a smile: "This thing still sucks blood, and it probably can kill me with a single bite."

Everyone laughed, and the solemn atmosphere just now was swept away. It's not that everyone is not vigilant, but that this kind of thing is really too small, and a newborn child can punch it to death.

Su Yu added weakly: "Well, when it sucks blood, its saliva will paralyze the nerves, and you won't feel it until it finishes sucking, and it will be very itchy." The one-eyed man didn't care, and even raised his arms higher, taking the initiative to get closer to the

mosquito . A few mosquitoes sensed the temperature of the human body, buzzed up, landed on the man's arm, and pierced the skin with their mouthparts.

"Well, we don't know if the magic mosquito is..." Su Yu was startled, he didn't expect the one-eyed man to be so courageous.

The one-eyed man waved his hand: "It's okay, it really doesn't hurt."

Just take a look at the rich species in the pre-war world, he really has never seen a mosquito.

Not only the one-eyed man, but others also leaned forward, staring curiously at the mosquito's bulging belly.

When the mosquitoes were almost ready to leave, the one-eyed man slapped them and turned the mosquitoes into corpses. He laughed happily and couldn't help saying to the people next to him: "If the invading insects are so weak, we won't be killed or injured." It's serious."

Dean Suo Ke helped his forehead: "Stop playing, whoever goes into the water and touches the magic mosquito eggs, let's go out, it's really hot here." Let's be considerate of the

otaku who works in the research room all the year round. Everyone compares, he is only a little better than Su Yu.

The one-eyed man raised his hand: "I can go down."

On his raised arm, the dead body of the mosquito was still stuck to it.

After confirming the candidates, three strong veterans entered the water from different areas. They took off their coats, revealing a large piece of skin and a strong chest, and jumped into the water with a plop.

Carmon looked around, ran under the big tree, broke off a leaf, and handed it to Su Yu, "Don't get dizzy from the heat on your head."

The wide banana leaves, carrying the moist dew in the rainforest, Su Yu pushed the leaves on his head, blocking most of the sunlight. The soldier next to him brightened his eyes, gave Cameng a thumbs up, and ran over to pick the leaves.

They are not afraid of the sun, no matter how harsh the environment is, as long as they prevent the water in their bodies from evaporating too quickly.

Su Yu: "Why haven't they come out yet?"

Carmon didn't take it seriously: "I guess they didn't find it, the little director kept things too secret."

Su Yu looked uneasy: "But they didn't come out of the water to change Angry."

Everyone was taken aback and hurriedly counted the time.

"Fifteen minutes...it's out!" Someone shouted excitedly.

The figure that emerged from the water crawled unsteadily on the shore, holding a test tube tightly in his hand. Everyone thought that the three of them had no strength, so they stretched out their hands.

"Grab your hand, I'll pull you up."

The one-eyed man in front of Carmon, Su Yu gritted his teeth and came over to help. When he touched the one-eyed man's skin, he couldn't help shivering.

It's too cold.

When they got to the shore, someone wanted to see the test tube in the hands of the three, but the three didn't respond at all, and stood there straight, shaking violently all over their bodies.

Some people were dissatisfied: "As for it? I was just curious to see. The little director didn't stipulate that each person must take one to go out. Why are you so nervous!"

Su Yu retreated vigilantly: "There is something wrong with him."

Although Dean Suo Ke's physical fitness is not How about it, but he is very smart, knowing that Jing Xi's little director won't let them come in and play for a while and then go out, so after the three of them went ashore, the boss of the scientific research institute hid behind the big tree.

"Quick...go fast...go..." The one-eyed man lowered his head and muttered something, but Carmon couldn't hear him clearly, so he subconsciously leaned in front of him and listened carefully.

The sound of blood flowing was close at hand, the one-eyed man's throat moved up and down, and he opened his mouth suddenly...

"Ahhhhh!" Carmon screamed, punching the one-eyed man in the jaw.

With enough strength to smash the wood, he aimed at the chin and slammed it hard. The one-eyed man staggered back. He stuck out his tongue and licked the blood from the corner of his mouth. His gaze remained on Carmon's neck.

"Good friend, welcome good friend...I'm thirsty..." He pounced on it again.

This time everyone was prepared, the soldier in front tripped the one-eyed man with a sweeping leg, and the others rushed forward, clasped their feet, pressed their hands on their necks, and pressed him firmly to the ground.

Someone yelled in horror: "Look at his eyes!"

The one-eyed man's intact right eye, the black and white eyeball had turned into a transparent bubble, and thousands of mosquitoes flew in and out of it.

With a bang, the eyeballs of the one-eyed man exploded.

Thousands of mosquitoes flew out of the body and burrowed in through everyone's nostrils and ears...

Looking at the soldiers rolling and screaming all over the shore, Su Yu panicked and his hands and feet were cold.

There is still help, everyone still has help!

He looked around, gritted his teeth and ran under the tree, and shouted to Dean Suoko: "Use the leaves to cover your face, block your nostrils and ear holes, run!"

Su Yu's strength was very small, and after breaking the leaves, he ran without hesitation To Camon who gradually lost his voice.

He didn't want to lose any more friends.

Dean Suo Ke stomped his feet and ran over.

A patient who has been bedridden all year round, and an otaku who squats in the laboratory every day, the two struggled to reach Camon's hand in the overwhelming army of mosquitoes.

Before taking two steps, Su Yu bumped into a cold body.

"Okay, friend, friend, me, thirsty, me, thirsty..." After each word, there is a strong sense of weirdness.

The creepy chill climbed up the spine along the soles of the feet, and Su Yu suddenly thought that a total of three soldiers went into the water...

Su Yu and Suo Ke turned their heads slowly, with a distorted face stuck to the back of their heads.

The leaves covering the nose and mouth quietly fell to the ground.

Through the transparent bubbles in the eye sockets, Su Yu not only saw the magic mosquito, but also saw the brains that had not been eaten clean.

In the next second, he heard the sound of transparent bubbles bursting.

Have you ever experienced the feeling of suffocation?

Su Yu didn't remember who asked this sentence, but he realized it the moment the magic mosquito entered his nose.

"Ahhh!"

Su Yu's mother screamed in the monitoring room outside the grotto.

The left ear is the screams of the soldiers in the surveillance, and the right ear is the harsh voice of a woman. Xie Jingyun covered his ears and shouted in pain: "Shut up!"

Su Yu's mother threw herself on Xie Jingyun, grabbed his collar and roared: " Let my child out!"

She wanted to take Su Yu for a full-body examination, those bugs were disgusting, she would never allow her son to bring that kind of thing home!

With pampered hands, Xie Jingyun pushed Su Yu's mother aside without even using force, and he reminded lightly: "Madam, Jing Xi's monitoring is on the Internet, tourists can see it at any time.

" Don't become the laughing stock of the outside world: "Pay attention to your behavior, don't embarrass the Su family."

The woman's screaming voice stopped abruptly.

Xie Jingyun ignored this wonderful couple, Su Yu's team took the fastest time, which was beyond Xie Jingyun's expectation.

But the result is good, even Su Yu awakened his spiritual body.

Twenty soldiers walked out with each other's support. Seeing the smiling Xie Jingyun, the one-eyed man's feet softened and he sat down on the ground.

"How do you feel?" The devil was still making up the knife as if nothing had happened.

Xie Jingyun thought that after the soldiers understood the situation, they would not collapse so easily. After all, everything inside was fake. The psychology of wanting to defeat them needs layer upon layer of foreshadowing. Unexpectedly, it was just a swarm of mosquitoes that would scare everyone into crying.

"You guys, your endurance is very poor and you need to exercise."

If it wasn't Xie Jingyun who said this, all the soldiers would have cursed at him a long time ago. To put it lightly, it's not you who was eaten up by mosquitoes bit by bit!

"Is the world before the war so terrifying?" Someone couldn't help asking.

The invading insects are only scary on the surface, and the hot weapons will rot when they are bombarded. These mosquitoes are simply impossible to defend against.

It was not easy for the ancestors to live.

Xie Jingyun: "...It's just magnifying the habit and attack power."

Suddenly he felt guilty.

Da da da footsteps passed Xie Jingyun, and asked anxiously: "Where is Xiaoyu, where is my child?"

Seeing Su Yu at the end, the woman raised her eyebrows: "Since we have played enough, go home with mom. "

The soldiers looked weird because of Su Yu's mother's commanding tone.

Su Yu lowered his head, and suddenly felt ashamed, as if he had returned to the days when everyone laughed at his mother, Baonan. In the end, everyone despised him and couldn't do without his mother, and slowly moved away from him.

After Jingxi finally found a new friend, is she going to repeat the same mistakes?

Xie Jingyun frowned, and stepped forward seemingly unintentionally, but happened to stand in front of the woman, preventing her from trying to pull Su Yu's hand.

"What's wrong with your friend?"

Su Yu smiled gratefully at Xie Jingyun: "Kameng is a little timid, he fainted from shock."

Xie Jingyun didn't want to argue with a mother, even if the mother was mentally ill.

It's a pity that he doesn't care about it, but Su Yu's mother is relentless: "Xiaoyu, I said don't make friends with dubious people!"

This sentence angered Su Yu, and it was the first time he embarrassed his mother in front of outsiders: "Kamon is not a dude, he is my friend."

Su Yu's mother was stunned, and her son was well educated by her , has always been obedient in front of outsiders, even if he is dissatisfied with her, he just protests silently, this is the first time he reprimanded her.

Su Yu's father first looked at Dean Suo Ke wearing sunglasses. He took a step forward, wanting to apologize to someone, but saw Dean Suo Ke shaking his head at him. Su Yu's father frowned, a little annoyed: "Xiaoyu, why are you talking to your mother!"

His son is very good, and it's all other people's fault.

The couple glared at Carmon, and then turned their eyes to the culprit, Xie Jingyun.

"Headmaster Xie, since it's over, we have to take Xiaoyu home, forgive me."

The place where I taught my son badly can't stay any longer.

Xie Jingyun smiled lightly, and pulled a person in front of him. Everyone took a closer look, and it was the sea wearing glasses.

"I'm afraid it won't work. Su Yu still needs to assist us in our research."

Su Yu's father looked impatient: "What do you need to study, you young man, don't play around all day..."

Xie Jingyun lifted the sunglasses of Dean Suoke , Under the sunglasses, is a face that has been in the news all year round, looking at everyone helplessly.

"Ahem!" "Puff!" "Fuck!"

Someone screamed: "Dean Suoke!"

Brother Xie Jingyun put his arms around Dean Suoke's neck and smiled brightly: "About the project of purifying pollution with mental and physical energy, Dean Suo Ke was very curious, so he asked Su Yu to continue to live in Jingxi to assist in the research." The

way the two of them hooked up shoulder to shoulder, no one would have thought that they just met this morning.

Suo Ke looked at Xie Jingyun amusedly, under Su Yu's father's desperate gaze, he did not ask Su Yu's father, but turned to himself, and asked respectfully: "Yes, Su Yu, do you agree?"

Su Yu subconsciously looked at his parents who had controlled him for 25 years. This was a habit he had developed since he was a child. He hated it, but there was nothing he could do.

Su Yu's mother raised her chin triumphantly, and because of Suo Ke's identity as the dean, she said euphemistically: "Xiaoyu, mother is waiting to take you home." A

suffocating silence enveloped the land.

The soldiers frowned and remained silent, only Xie Jingyun asked curiously: "Su Yu, what does your mental body look like?" The

silent young man's eyes lit up, he closed them, and a dazzling white light burst out from his body , a dove with white wings fell behind.

A snow-white dove with calm and gentle ruby ​​eyes, it cooed twice at Xie Jingyun to express its gratitude.

Then the pigeon spread its wings and rushed into the sky, and took Su Yu and his friends away, leaving behind a pair of wonderful parents whose expressions changed drastically.

Su Yu's father roared: "Little bastard, come back to me!"

The soldiers next to each other looked at each other and clapped each other happily, while Xie Jingyun made the final make-up.

He comforted the couple: "Mom and Dad of the Su family, are you happy that your son has learned to fly?" The

couple almost rolled their eyes and passed out.

After everyone left, Xie Jingyun returned to the monitoring room, and a figure came in while everyone was not paying attention.

"Principal Xie, I haven't awakened my spiritual power. Let me lend you your little lion to play with. I'll draw some blood before giving it to you." Dean Suo Ke said depressedly with his shiny forehead.

When the magic mosquito got into his nostrils, he was really scared, but his rationality in the laboratory told him that all this was fake.

The result was that everyone was awakened, but he was the only one who wasted a trip.

The corner of Xie Jingyun's eyes twitched, and he said concisely: "The mental body has no blood."

Dean Suoke didn't want to give up: "Then I'll pluck two hairs, and you can't let me make a trip for nothing."

A trip for nothing?

Xie Jingyun sneered, it was he who underestimated the rationality of the experimenters, but he still had other tricks.

The young man's brows were frowned, and he dug out a mirror out of nowhere: "Mr. Suko, maybe you should look at the top of your head before complaining."

The mirror was very clear, and Dean Suok's expression gradually became frightened.

Because he changed from the Mediterranean to the emperor.

He stroked lightly with trembling fingers, and the hair twined between his fingers made his eyes go dark.

"Ah—"

Xie Jingyun put away the mirror, narrowed his eyes and smiled in satisfaction.

In Jingxi, there is no existence that cannot be awakened, so don't try to provoke him.

The author has something to say:

Others are so scared that they wake up, and the dean is so scared that he loses his hair. If it were me, I could also awaken _(:з」∠)_.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
709K 22.5K 45
15 year old, Cameron Markey, is at her lowest. After being beat up by life everyday, she reaches her boiling point and moves in with her brother, who...
11K 142 9
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 不吃姜的胖子 Author: Fatty who doesn't eat ginger Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-27 Latest chapter: M...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...