✓Those years when I opened a...

ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

45

348 8 0
ruwen05026

Chapter 45

Miller has a lively personality and treats people with sincerity. Even though he went to the Mech Academy, he did not look down on ordinary friends.

The little guy raised his arms and shouted, except for those who couldn't keep up, there were more than a dozen young and energetic students in Jing Xi.

In the leisure area of ​​the nursing home, a group of young people chattered together. There were excellent students from the main star Mecha Academy, and there were also young students from ordinary schools, enthusiastically sharing each other's college life.

"Wow! Xiaomi, you look very healthy. You scared me to death a while ago." "

That's right, I was also watching the live broadcast of the mecha tour. I was so angry that I almost smashed my brain. That kid is really disgusting. Family bullying, sooner or later you will get retribution!"

A classmate put his hand on the back of Miller's head, stroking the dog's head, and sighed while stroking: "As expected of Jingxi, even brain death can be saved!" "By the way,

Xiaomi, you let us What are you doing here?" There were stars in someone's eyes.

Miller was unwilling to bother others. After he recovered, many classmates wanted to visit him, but Miller refused.

Now let them come over suddenly, plus they are in Jingxi again...

The little ones start to fantasize, could it be the meaning of Director Xie?

It seems that when a new project starts, tourists are always invited to participate in experience activities.

Miller nodded: "That's right, the principal brother wants to take everyone to visit the new project."

Oh oh!

Jingxi's horror paradise is very scary, yes.

As the little director accumulated more and more experience, the horror project became more and more frightening, but this did not prevent them from dreaming about the scene of awakening and killing all directions with their spiritual bodies.

"I don't know what my spiritual body is. I hope it's a ferocious beast. When the time comes, I will cooperate with the mecha and kill randomly." "

The group of veterans laughed at us all day long. I want to beat them up first."

"I really want to kill bugs. Someone said last time that there are bugs on the edge of the galaxy. I want to see what the bugs look like."

Xie Jingyun, who came to check Miller, easily blended into the group of students and listened quietly with his chin on his hands. A few little guys bragging.

I want to see bugs...

I looked over and saw a thin monkey dancing.

Even his classmates kindly called him Thin Monkey. He is not the thin one who is malnourished, but the kind of cleverness between his brows, and his nimble and quick movements, making him like a wild monkey roaming in the mountains.

Shu Lang's laughter overflowed from the young man's throat. Seeing Xie Jingyun laughing alone, a girl couldn't help asking, "Why don't you play with everyone?" Just one sentence seemed to exhaust

all her courage, After the words fell, the girl's cheeks were flushed, and she didn't dare to look at Xie Jingyun at all.

Is a shy child.

Xie Jingyun was a little worried by the girl's voice like a mosquito.

This child is too introverted, won't he cry when he enters later?

"Are you a student in an ordinary school?" Xie Jingyun couldn't help asking.

The girl shook her head lightly: "I'm Weiwei from Mecha Academy, and I'm in the same class as Miller."

Mecha Academy?

Xie Jingyun squinted his eyes, he really couldn't be judged by his appearance, the girl who could blush at every word could actually drive a tall mech, the huge contrast made Xie Jingyun look at the girl with admiration. A group of students became more and more outrageous, and even said 'I must tear the insects with my hands after awakening', Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows, and raised his voice and asked, "Have you seen

insects?"

I haven't seen anything like this before, and I'm so bold as to say that I want to tear bugs up with my hands.

The thin monkey who was talking eloquently froze when he heard the words, and raised his eyebrows to argue with Xie Jingyun. When he saw the young man with his chin propped on one hand in the corner, his aggressive words suddenly stuck in his throat.

Thin Monkey had never seen Xie Jingyun, so he pulled Miller's sleeve from behind, and he lowered his voice: "Who is he?"

Miller raised his forehead, pretending that he didn't hear Skinny Monkey's question, and turned to chat with other friends.

Or maybe a casual friend of Miller's.

"I've never seen a bug, but I can analyze it." The thin monkey coughed and puffed up his chest: "You are an ordinary person, I can take you to see the mecha next time, it is a miracle comparable to bugs, With the addition of a spiritual body, it will definitely be able to beat all bugs."

A look of 'I don't dislike you if you haven't seen it'.

Young people all want to receive the adoring gaze of everyone, and the thin monkey is no exception, especially the young man is so good-looking, and his gentle and harmless temperament is particularly attractive.

Next to him, a classmate who had already recognized Xie Jingyun's identity was lying on the table, laughing out of breath from time to time.

Xie Jingyun stood up in a leisurely manner: "Okay, since you're curious, I'll take you to see it." The

young man got up first and walked out, and a group of classmates quickly followed, only the thin monkey asked confusedly: "Who the hell is he?"

Weiwei said softly, "He's Jingxi's director."

"Ah?!" Skinny Monkey was dumbfounded.

Recalling what I said without shame, a gust of hot air swooped down from the soles of my feet and instantly spread to the top of my head, making me dizzy.

The thin monkey turned around twice, seeing his friend going further and further away, he gritted his teeth to keep up.

Oh, isn't it just bragging and being slapped in the face? As long as you have a thick skin, you can pretend that nothing happened.

Xie Jingyun was like a teacher who took the students on a spring outing. When he arrived at the place to count the number of people, he found that there was one more student.

"Why are you here?" Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows.

Hong Lei was calm and composed: "I heard that Director Xie wants to show the young people. Miller and I are classmates, so I also want to join in the fun."

Ugh!

A few friends who couldn't rub the sand in their eyes suddenly bent over and vomited.

Back in the ring, when you killed Miller, you didn't realize that you were classmates with him.

Miller raised his eyebrows. This was an opportunity that he had been seeking for several days. Hong Lei wanted to pick peaches, but it was impossible...

Xie Jingyun stared at the young man with different expressions, and said, "Follow if you want."

Hong Lei was overjoyed , glanced at Miller provocatively.

Thriller Paradise and Ecological Paradise are two distinct worlds.

The ecological park is sunny and full of laughter and laughter. Every visitor is full of enthusiasm for life.

When I arrived at the Horror Paradise, there was silence, and even the sunlight that fell on my body carried a lingering coldness. In particular, the expressions on the tourists' faces that they regard death as home, make people wonder if this is a place where bones are buried.

Xie Jingyun led the students down from the car, walked around the doll's house, and passed the fantasy house. A grotto was quietly hiding in the corner, and the dark hole seemed to be a silent invitation.

"Brother, director, what is this place?" Miller swallowed, and subconsciously grabbed Xie Jingyun's corner.

Although he pestered Xie Jingyun to awaken his spiritual power, it didn't prevent him from feeling afraid of these places.

This is an unopened area, and without Xie Jingyun's leadership, no one can enter.

Amid the uneasy expressions of the students, Xie Jingyun came to the front and bent slightly, making a welcoming gesture: "Welcome to the Insect Kingdom."

As soon as the words "Insect Kingdom" came out, more than a dozen students exclaimed in unison, His eyes were burning in the direction of the grotto.

The grotto was pitch black, making it impossible to see the specific situation inside. A group of little guys who had never been on the battlefield, rightly regarded this experience as an outing, and happily lined up to enter the entrance of the cave.

In the darkness, the flickering red light suddenly exploded, making people unable to open their eyes. When the light gradually subsided, everyone took away their fingers blocking their eyes, and the emerald green forest made people stunned.

"Isn't it the insect kingdom?" Miller was dumbfounded.

With the word worm, they thought it would be the same as the invading worm described in the book, with a body shape of three to four meters high, ferocious pincers, corrosive mucus, and a strangely shaped body like a suture monster.

Wherever those damned things go, no grass grows, everything corrodes, and once they set their sights on a certain place, no matter how beautiful the environment is, it will become a wasteland within a month.

But here, it is too beautiful.

The green hills are occupied by ancient trees, and the clear stream flows happily from the valley, and pebbles of various shapes can be vaguely seen in the stream.

"Brother, principal..." Miller subconsciously wanted to pull Xie Jingyun's sleeve, but when he stretched out his hand, he found nothing. Apart from his classmates, there was no one who made him feel more secure.

Hong Lei sneered: "Miller, you'd be in such a panic without your lord, you're so shameless, as long as you beg me, I'll awaken my spiritual power later, and I can protect you." Miller gritted his teeth: "Then let's

compete Look, who will wake up first!"

There was a lot of gunpowder between the two, and they quickly walked away in disgust.

"Didn't you say the kingdom of insects?" Hong Lei kicked the stone next to him angrily, "Where are the bugs?"

Without emotional fluctuations, how could he awaken his spiritual power!

A gray figure was frightened, broke away from the mimicry, spread its wings and flew to the sky, dancing gracefully with the wind.

"What is this?" Hong Lei asked violently.

The students who were looking around didn't pay attention to him, only the shy Weiwei reminded softly: "It seems to be a butterfly, a kind of insect. The current situation is unknown. Don't lose your temper, so as not to put everyone in danger." It seems that I heard

it What a joke, Hong Lei jumped lightly, raised his hand to catch the butterfly flying in the air, held it in his hand and looked at it over and over again.

Ordinary strength is a disaster for Butterfly.

The frivolous butterfly wings were damaged, broken, and a layer of gray scale powder fell off, sticking to the finger very clearly. Hong Lei threw the butterfly away in disgust, lowered his head and sniffed his fingers, and heaved a sigh of relief after confirming that there was no smell. Wipe your fingertips.

The butterfly with torn wings struggled and rolled on the ground, unable to fly into the sky.

Hong Lei didn't take it seriously, he stretched out his feet and crushed the butterfly to death, and strode forward, he wanted to go to the front to have a look.

Miller frowned: "Could it be that the Insect Kingdom is talking about these insects?"

Xie Jingyun's voice came from afar: "That's right."

Everyone was speechless.

The little head gardener has no common sense than them. They have seen invading insects in books, all of them are ferocious and bloodthirsty. The butterflies here cannot be called insects at all.

A Corrosive Stitch, an Elegant Wisp.

The difference is huge.

Miller raised his head and shouted: "Brother, director, where are you? We want to go to a thrilling place."

As everyone knows, their every move has long been recorded by Xie Jingyun.

Xie Jingyun sat quietly on the top of the crescent-shaped emerald bamboo, swaying like a swing, and with the cover of the bamboo leaves, he had a panoramic view of everyone's performance.

"This is Butterfly Valley. If you don't think it's fun, I'll take you out by walking around the foot of the mountain." Xie Jingyun said slowly.

Several children tried to find Xie Jingyun by following the sound, and even searched the rocks at the foot of the mountain, but they couldn't find the young man, so they had no choice but to obey obediently.

The walking wind woke up a large number of butterflies, and they fluttered their wings in shock, flying around the crowd.

The gorgeous butterfly landed on the top of the head and shoulders, flapping its beautiful butterfly wings, causing a group of people to be at a loss.

"What to do, they seem to like us very much." Someone said nana.

Except for poultry such as chickens, ducks and geese, they have never been in close contact with such a fragile life.

Especially, this fragile life still likes you very much.

Miller awkwardly said: "It's not impossible to play."

Soon, a group of people were covered with butterflies.

A butterfly is beautiful, a group of butterflies is magnificent, when densely packed butterflies wrap people like spring rolls, it is terrifying.

Miller sensed something was wrong and opened his mouth to yell. The butterfly lying on his face took the opportunity to get into his mouth.

The child's expression was instantly terrified, and he desperately spit out the butterfly. The scales made his throat itchy and he coughed repeatedly.

At this time, Xie Jingyun, who was sitting on the top of the bamboo, looked in the direction of the doll's house and frowned.

The figure of the young man disappeared in an instant, and the bamboo that was pressed into a crescent moon rebounded from the bottom and slammed to the other side. Below, the panic-stricken students were struggling among the densely packed butterflies.

The doll's house was in chaos, and the arrival of Xie Jingyun made the staff lady find the backbone, and sued viciously: "The guests who entered the No. 4 exhibition hall have a bad temper and lost control inside." Xie Jingyun frowned: "Did he have a dispute with other tourists

? The lady employee shook her head: "

No, he said harsh words when he came, saying that he wanted to see what's so great about the doll's house, and when he got inside, he even punched dozens of dolls..." Boom

!

A pale doll broke through the door of the doll's house and smashed hard on the ground.

The hunky-backed man roughly grabbed the doll's hair and walked out swaggeringly.

The tourists hiding aside exclaimed: "Princess Sissi!"

The little princess's golden long hair was wrapped in the hands of the big man, and a pair of clear blue eyes quietly looked at everyone.

The tourists present felt distressed for a moment.

It's scary for the little princess to goug someone's eyes, but it doesn't stop everyone from sympathizing with her life experience.

Moreover, this is an era of looking at the face, the little princess who is exquisitely carved, and the strong man with beard, everyone must stand for the little princess.

"Let go of her! How shameless you are to bully a doll! It's still a little girl!"

"Damn it, let go of my Princess Sissi!"

Especially when the big man raised his hand, Princess Sissi A wisp of long golden hair had been devastated, and the tourists present were furious, and the impulsive tourists had to make gestures with others when they went up.

A lean and tall figure flashed in front of the strong man, locked on the opponent with an aura that should not be underestimated, and easily grabbed the big man's wrist before everyone could react.

The burly man grinned, his eyes turned around Xie Jingyun's pale wrist, with a contemptuous expression: "Just because you want to stop me?"

Xie Jingyun warned with a deadpan expression: "Guest, Thriller Paradise prohibits harming NPCs, please let her go.

" The clear fingers rested on the bronze-colored skin, but they were only slightly closed, and the mournful sound from the rubbing of the bones made one's hair stand on end.

Click!

The thick wrist was folded down, and the broken bone pierced the skin, exposing sharp bony spurs.

Blood gushed out from where the two held hands.

The strong man gasped. Even though his wrist was broken, he still held Princess Sissy's long hair tightly, and said provocatively to Xie Jingyun, "NPC? This horse is just a puppet! Seeing how nervous you all are, It's disgusting!"

After that, the big man's eyes were full of malice, he let go of the tourists' silent gaze, stepped on Princess Sissi's neck and pressed hard.

With a click, the doll's neck was broken.

Xie Jingyun opened his eyes wide and kicked the strong man. The two-meter-tall man was like a kite with a broken string. He spewed out a mouthful of blood and smashed it against the wall. Finally, he slid down to the ground like garbage. There was no movement for a while.

From the time when the strong man stepped on Princess Sissi's neck to when Xie Jingyun kicked him away, the tourists didn't react at all. It wasn't until the big man lay motionless in the corner as if he was dead that the tourists felt scared.

"Is he dead?"

"No, no, the little director has a sense of proportion, and he won't really beat people to death." The

tourist was so shocked that his mind went blank, and he defended Xie Jingyun incoherently:

"The little director just Protect everyone and prevent him from running wild and hurting tourists! This person has mania at first glance, whoever told him to bully Princess Sissi and find fault with Jingxi maliciously, he deserves it!" Xie Jingyun pursed his lips, picked up

Princess Sissi's head, and then Lift up the little princess's body and gently close it.

A young boy couldn't help but said: "I really like Princess Sissi, a girl with dark and sickly attributes, a very emotional setting, it's a pity.

" Taking a few steps back in disgust, she wished she could stay away from him.

Xie Jingyun casually glanced at him: "Young man, have you seen a psychiatrist? Pedophilia is not good!"

He doesn't like Princess Sissy that way! The boy was so angry that he covered his face and fled in despair.

White light appeared at the fingertips, and the invisible hand threaded the spider silk onto the broken neck of the little princess, and sewed it up finely.

Soon, the spider silk that acts as a glue wakes up the little princess.

The girl opened her eyes, stared fiercely at the strong man who was forgotten by everyone, and pulled Xie Jingyun to complain: "He broke my doll and hurt my body." Xie Jingyun laughed and said, "

Then what do you want to do? "

Princess Sissy said viciously: "Give him to me, and I will make him into a doll."

"Impossible, you should go back to work." The young man turned his face in a second.

The little princess slammed on her leather shoes and went back to work angrily. Tourists lamented that this character is not an exaggeration to say that it is a real person. Without knowing the background, who would have thought that this little princess who would laugh and scold was a doll.

The staff lady next to him came up, grabbed the strong man by one foot and dragged him out, sending him to the infirmary, so that the little director would not really be held responsible.

"I'm sorry to surprise everyone. I will restore Hall 4 to its original state as soon as possible. Please wait patiently for a while, thank you for your understanding." There was a group of

students at the Butterfly Valley. Xie Jingyun wanted to leave after appeasing the tourists.

Xie Jingyun lowered his head, the blood on his face couldn't hide the big man's angry expression.

"What exactly do you want to do?" Xie Jingyun became impatient. The strong man coughed up a mouthful of blood, his trachea made a ho-ho sound, and he struggled to utter

a sentence after a while: "I don't accept it, why can't I wake up, why is it me!"

He felt no malice as he lifted his head, repulsed to sense a desperate rage.

That's why he didn't kill him.

Otherwise, the big man will just wait to spend the rest of his life on the bed.

"You haven't awakened?" Logically speaking, anyone who is not malicious can be awakened.

The tourists who were planning to stroll around and wait for the restoration of the No. 4 exhibition hall raised their ears and approached Xie Jingyun quietly.

Xie Jingyun's foot was very heavy. The strong man would have to breathe for a long time to say a word, and when he coughed, he would spit out finely divided internal organs.

Under Xie Jingyun's gaze, he said intermittently: "I'm going to the fantasy house, it's useless! The No. 4 exhibition hall of the home is the last exhibition hall, and it is useless! You lied to me, the spiritual awakening is a lie!"

Speaking of this, the big man's consciousness has begun to blur, even so, he still firmly grabbed Xie Jingyun's ankle, Muttering liar words.

Xie Jingyun narrowed his eyes, and began to look up the personal information of the strong man. With his skills, he was definitely a soldier, but he was too hostile, so he might be a mercenary.

Sure enough, Xie Jingyun found the information of the strong man.

Airl, a mercenary, is 63 years old and has a pollution value of 99.

Xie Jingyun was surprised, the pollution value was so high!

The strong man was two meters tall, with strong muscles, and his voice was full of vigor, showing no signs of losing control.

Good physical fitness can maintain attack power.

Unable to awaken...

Xie Jingyun pondered, this person must have a strong mental capacity.

However, this is not the reason why he came to Jingxi to make trouble.

"You want to wake up?" Xie Jingyun sneered.

Supporting his slack consciousness, the big man nodded with difficulty.

Xie Jingyun kicked his hand away, his back was indifferent: "If you want to wake up, follow me."

It depends on whether you can keep up.

After his drowsy brain understood the meaning of this sentence, Airl got up tremblingly from the ground.

One wrist was crippled, and the internal organs of the abdomen were severely injured.

Unable to stand up, he crawled on all fours, with only one pair of eyes, locking the back of the young man like a wolf, paranoid and determined.

I don't know why, just now I hated him for breaking Princess Sissi, but now seeing him crawling and trying to follow in the footsteps of the little director, the tourists suddenly felt sore noses.

Xie Jingyun took Ai Luo to the entrance of the insect kingdom.

"Go in." Xie Jingyun was not polite, he didn't care whether Ai Luo would agree or not.

When he arrived at Butterfly Valley, Xie Jingyun hid himself again, leaving Ai Luo with a dazed expression.

At this time, heart-piercing screams came from the lower reaches of the creek.

Airl paused, gritted his teeth, and crawled towards the direction of the sound. The woodland in the mountains was wet, and the edge of the stone slab was covered with moss. If one didn't pay attention, Airl's jaw hit the stone slab hard.

"Oh!" He clutched his chin in pain, suspecting that the jawbone had been smashed.

The screaming in the distance continued, he took a breath, and continued to climb forward with a wave of conviction.

Bypassing the bamboo forest, the scene in front of him made his blood run cold.

The palm-sized butterfly stretched out its mouthparts and pierced the back of the students' heads to suck their brains. The sucked students looked pained and struggled wildly with their hands, but their callused fingers could not tear off the butterfly's thin wings.

The boy with red hair hit the ground straight, the sharp object cut through his skin, and a two-meter-high, colorful butterfly came out of his body.

Break out of the cocoon and become a butterfly.

Airl's eyes were tearing apart, as if he had returned to the moment forty years ago when his daughter kindly picked up the injured creature.

The larvae with only fingernails got into his daughter's body as soon as he woke up, feeding on flesh and blood, and finally his lovely daughter turned into a pair of human skin.

"Stop it ah ah ah ah ah!"

With a bang, the deafening explosion swept across the entire mountain forest.

The author has something to say:

Good morning ( ^3^ )/~~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

124K 4.3K 113
Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Category: BL doujin Tsundere can really kill people. The reborn Xiao Ziqing brought space and gold fingers, bought all kinds...
✓All the plants I planted are fine! Jieun

Научная фантастика

44.3K 991 125
Author: Light Color Category: Tanmi doujin Through the interstellar, with its own plant encyclopedia goldfinger, plants need to know all, In this way...
10.8K 136 9
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 不吃姜的胖子 Author: Fatty who doesn't eat ginger Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-27 Latest chapter: M...
8.7K 1.2K 11
" ဤ ဇာတ်လမ်းတွင် ပါဝင်သော အကြောင်းအရာများအားလုံးသည် လက်တွေ့ဘဝတွင် မဖြစ်နိုင်သော နတ်သမီးပုံပြင်များသာ ဖြစ်သည် " # KookJin #jinkook