✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

44

345 9 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 44

The psychological shadow left by mushrooms on Zhu Bu is more than that.

After returning from the fantasy cabin, Xie Jingyun never saw the old man summoning his spiritual body again.

You must know that a few days ago, this shriveled old man was yelling loudly all day long, and when he awakened his spiritual power, he must show the new generation some color.

"Good morning, old man."

In the cafeteria, Xie Jingyun was sitting opposite Zhu Bu with a plate, and greeted with a smile.

The old man who was buried in his meal twitched his face, and his feet under the table trembled subconsciously.

"Xiao Xie, are you coming to the cafeteria to eat too?" Zhu Bu laughed dryly, wishing to rub the soles of his feet with oil.

Xie Jingyun nodded and took a bite of the fried shrimp.

Now Jingxi Ecological Park has a staff canteen, a recuperation restaurant, and a restaurant, all of which are so large that they can barely accommodate all the tourists.

Xie Jingyun often runs around the garden, and eats in any area he goes to. He likes exquisite dishes, and he can eat porridge and side dishes, and he can often mingle with the people in the restaurant.

Xie Jingyun turned around the old man, but he didn't find the little mushroom, so he couldn't help asking: "Old man, where is your mental body?"

Zhu Bu's expression froze, his eyes drifted: "I'm getting old and my energy is low. I feel a little bit lately. Tired, so I didn't summon it."

Xie Jingyun couldn't help laughing: "So it's like this, I thought you were afraid, old man."

Zhu Bu poked his neck: "Who is afraid, how can I be afraid of my own spiritual body."

The old man still loves it very much. Eat, there are even two more plates in front of you than other people.

A plate full of barbecue, a plate full of vegetables, and a bowl of fruit.

This amount of food is five times that of ordinary people.

Xie Jingyun's eyes turned around on the vegetables, and said slowly: "Old man, why are there no mushrooms today."

Zhu Buli defended confidently: "I forgot to take it."

Pushing his plate in front of the old man, Xie Jingyun smiled slightly: "I have it, don't be too polite

. " It seems that there is some deep hatred with others.

click.

The chopsticks in the old man's hand broke, he jumped up quickly, turned around and ran with the plate as if his butt was on fire: "Xiao Xie, I'll go get a pair of chopsticks, you don't have to wait for me to eat first." In the next few days, Zhu Bu was

like Like a mouse hiding from a cat, it turned around and left when it saw Xie Jingyun.

Shen Suyeyi and those people didn't care about face like Zhu Bu did. After saying sorry to Xie Jingyun, they went to the hospital to see a psychiatrist together. When they came back, they were a good man again, and summoned their own spiritual body to start exercising.

In the training room opened by Jingxi, a group of fighters randomly assign opponents, wear well-fitting armor, and fight fiercely with cold weapons. Not skilled enough, average lethality.

Xie Jingyun passed by the training room and saw Zhu Bu was looking in through the window, his gaze was fixed on the mental body and he refused to move away for a long time.

"Since you're so envious, why didn't you summon it?" This time, Xie Jingyun didn't tease the old man, but asked very seriously.

Zhu Bu was taken aback, and quickly patted the dust on his palms, pretending to be okay: "Hahaha, I'm just passing by."

Xie Jingyun didn't follow him to change the subject, but pressed on step by step: "Old man, why didn't you call It, it is your spiritual body, and you are the closest partners in the world!"

Zhu Bu scratched his head and smiled bitterly, Jing Xi helped so many people awaken, I am afraid that he is the only freak who is afraid of his own spiritual body.

But he couldn't help it. When he saw the little mushroom, his heart trembled, his legs and feet trembled. If no one supported him, he would probably kneel on the ground like that day.

Knowing that the old man was not exaggerating, Xie Jingyun tilted his head and thought for a while: "Forget it, the pollution value will gradually decrease after awakening the spiritual power, and it doesn't matter whether you summon it or not, just let it squat in your sea of ​​consciousness." Zhu Bu nodded

quickly : "That's right, the original purpose was to reduce the pollution value, and now it has been achieved."

Xie Jingyun no longer forced him, and it happened that the training room was not far from the nursing home, so he wanted to see that kid Hong Lei.

Zhu Bu was going to go to the room to grab some delicious food. In the training room behind him, a resounding eagle's cry resounded through the sky. The old man paused, struggled for a moment, and then slowly turned back.

The winner of this match was a tall, icy woman. Because she had won the match, she was hugging her two-meter-high goshawk mental body tightly, her beautiful cheeks showing a rare blush.

The goshawk was also very happy. It opened and closed its powerful wings, as if cheering for its master. Although it was two meters tall, it wanted to look like a little bird clinging to others, which made many people around it laugh.

Zhu Bu stared at the blush on the woman's face, and didn't look away for a long time.

He suddenly thought of the spirit body of the mushroom that would blush on Xie Jingyun.

"Xiao Xie, can I go to the fantasy house again." In the evening, Zhu Bu found Xie Jingyun, asking in a voice like a mosquito.

Xie Jingyun was very surprised: "Why?"

He has obviously awakened his spiritual power, hasn't he?

Zhu Bu coughed softly: "You're right, I can't keep it in my head for the rest of my life, I have to get used to it."

As for seeing a psychiatrist like Shen Su and the others...it's impossible, he would rather go again Magic House, desensitization treatment.

"If you request that, fine." Xie Jingyun rubbed his forehead, "Since you have already awakened, I can't put you in a group with others. You can start a group alone, can you?" The old man swallowed and made up his

mind Nodding vigorously like determination: "No problem."

Just myself.

Go there and eat a few more mushrooms, and don't run away after being parasitized, just in time to summon the spirit body, and they will be mushrooms together.

Since the opening of the Fantasy House, some netizens who care about the pollution value have been squatting in the live broadcast room every day.

On this day, they saw a familiar face in the team entering the fantasy cabin.

【That old man looks familiar, he seems to have been here before. ]

[What's so strange about this, some people don't wake up for the first time, so they always have to go a few more times. ]

[But I remember him awakening, I was very impressed. 】

【Hahahaha yes, he was the first fighter to be weak on the spiritual body, I also remember it. ]

At that time, the little mushroom was still blushing towards the little director, and the man behind the little director had piercing eyes, as if he was going to tear it up and make mushroom risotto.

Out of curiosity, many viewers followed Zhu Bu's number to find his live broadcast room to see what the old man wanted to do.

Then they saw that after the old man entered the forest, he aimed directly at the mushroom colony in the shade.

The group of mushrooms that can't be seen at a glance are all plump and plump, and the traces of animals eating are very obvious, tempting the hungry passers-by.

The old man swallowed his saliva, took off one flower and stuffed it into his mouth.

Audience: "...???"

Father, are you crazy?

Zhu Bu didn't roast it with fire or make mushroom soup like last time, but directly swallowed it raw.

Anyway, the little director said that everything here is an illusion, and eating it raw will not cause poisoning. Zhu Bu felt that if he made mushrooms into delicious food, he would really not have to eat in the future.

Fearing that one would not be enough, the old man picked a few more and stuffed them into his mouth. After eating, he wiped his mouth and lay down under the tree with his hands folded on his stomach, with a peaceful expression.

It looked like waiting to die.

The audience was stunned, did they commit suicide by running to the Fantasy House?

Fearing that something might go wrong, some viewers crazily buckled Xie Jingyun and told the little director that someone was looking for death in the Fantasy House. The old man waiting to die peacefully made Xie Jingyun dumbfounded, rubbing his sore cheeks after laughing and trying to comfort the audience.

With a bang, the gray mushroom silently appeared beside the old man. Looking around, he didn't see the young man who made him feel very comfortable.

Another foodie.

Zhu Bu waved his hands tiredly: "Eat, eat."

The little headmaster said that the character of the spiritual body is closely related to the owner, and he has not reached the point of cannibalism.

The gray mushroom jumped over happily, and the stalk protruded with a bloody mouth.

After eating the mushrooms and coming back, Zhu Bu's body was completely parasitized by the mycelium. His bronze skin, gray hair... the color faded from his body, leaving only the dark gray of the mycelium.

The little mushroom stared blankly at its master, its black beady eyes circling on the old man.

Mushroom man!

It looked around like a thief to make sure there was no one nearby, and approached the old man quietly.

Xie Jingyun suddenly had a bad premonition.

In the next second, the gray mushroom bit off the old man's arm, eating happily.

Audience: "..."

Damn, this person is also a pervert, you can tell by looking at his mental body, you must stay away from him in the future!

Zhu Bu who was conscious but unable to move: "...*#¥@&%"

and tore it up when he went back!

At the broken part of the arm, gray hyphae spread to the outside, repaired, and in an instant, a new arm grew out.

The spiritual mushroom burped, maintained the same expression and posture as Zhu Bu, and silently took root deep in the soil.

The two big mushrooms stared into the distance with solemn faces.

[Well, I'm curious, the old man's state is like a mushroom...how does it taste? 】

Xie Jingyun found that many viewers liked this barrage, the corners of their mouths were tightly pursed, and the young man tilted his head, and also liked it.

I just don't know how Zhu Bu, whose arm was eaten by the spirit body, will react after the end.

——The next day, Xie Jingyun discovered that the old man secretly went to see a psychiatrist.

"Brother, director, when can I enter the fantasy house?" Miller, who had already recovered, said anxiously.

His body is completely fine, and he can even pilot the mech again. The school imposed a demerit on Hong Lei, suspended him for one year to reflect on himself at home, and gave Miller comfort and compensation, and allowed him to go to the mecha room to choose a mecha. A took home.

The child is not interested in mechs now, and follows Xie Jingyun every day, acting coquettishly and cutely trying to get permission to enter the fantasy cabin.

"Why not choose Doll's House?"

There are now two projects in Thriller Paradise, Doll's House and Fantasy House, each with its own audience.

Young people prefer Doll's House, they like looking for excitement, mature adults like fantasy forest, although being parasitized is scary, but they know most of the things in the forest, and they feel less uneasy.

Miller scratched his cheeks, his small eyes fluttered: "I'm a boy, if I go to play with dolls, my classmates will laugh."

Xie Jingyun mercilessly exposed him: "It turned out to be fear."

"I'm not afraid." The child is like The cat that stepped on its tail jumped up ferociously and

couldn't stare at the little headmaster. He glared at the person next to him viciously.

Hong Lei who just passed by: "???"

"Why are you staring at me?" Hong Lei had a gloomy face.

Miller snorted coldly, followed Xie Jingyun as a tail, and elongated his tone: "The principal—brother—"

Hong Lei was so angry that he was half dead, but he could only hold back his anger.

He just woke up yesterday, and Hong Zhu's crying with joy almost knocked down the ceiling of the nursing home. In the end, Xie Jingyun couldn't bear it anymore and warned Hong Zhu to throw him out if he cried again.

Hong Zhu was not afraid at all, on the contrary she was a little impatient, after all the impression Xie Jingyun left on her was too terrifying.

The entire nursing home can be controlled, what if one day it is killed quietly.

Anyway, the son is already awake, so throw it out and throw it out.

Hong Lei stopped his mother from packing up her son, looking at the spirit bodies coming and going in the resort, his eyes were full of longing.

In this way, two students who have festivals have a secret contest every day.

Seeing that Miller and Xie Jingyun have such a good relationship, Hong Lei also thought about getting close to Xie Jingyun, but every time he was defeated by the young man's see-through expression.

Looking at the backs of the two walking away and Miller's provocative eyes, Hong Lei clenched his fists and sneered, "Miller...you wait for me!"

Half a month after the Magic House opened.

The website dedicated to pollution fighters has increased to 10,000 veterans.

The initially registered fighters occupy the top position of the webpage, and the pollution value column under the name is updated every day.

Zhu Bu, Shen Su, and Ye Yi left a deep impression on the audience. Their personal data column has a lot of hits every day.

Everyone watched helplessly as Zhu Bu's pollution value dropped from 92 to 88, then to 76, and on the fourth day to 68...52...47...

like an hourglass, dropping at a terrifying speed!

On the fourteenth day, Zhu Bu's pollution value completely returned to zero.

The pollution value of other people is not as serious as Zhu Bu, and they have recovered to health as early as a few days ago.

The tourists were unable to utter a word with their lips trembling for a long time, and jumped three feet excitedly and screamed loudly.

Some viewers are purely happy for the soldiers, they are heroes who protect the people, they should not live in pain.

Some of them have contaminated patients at home, and this result is the good news they have been thinking about for decades.

Many people's eyes were red, and they went through the data of tens of thousands of soldiers one by one, and confirmed that the pollution value of all veterans who had awakened their spiritual power was decreasing.

Xie Jingyun didn't lie, he really did it!

Jingxi's fans closed their eyes, almost unable to hold back the surging tears in their eyes.

The existence of a young man who brings hope is a miracle in itself.

A long-awaited miracle for interstellar people.

M6 Baisong City, the new mayor Xu Nuo looked at the data collected by the secretary and sighed softly.

"I didn't expect it to be true." The chubby body filled every gap in the seat, Xu Nuo's eyes were bloodshot, apparently he hadn't slept all night.

Next to him, the daughter who came to play during the holidays had sparkling eyes and nodded: "Dad, he is really good. All the students in our class like him very much, so can you... um... can you..." Xu Nuo

laughed Answering the question: "Do you want us to revoke the decree that you can't release your spiritual body in public?"

The 12-year-old daughter wears twin ponytails, and her baby-fat face is filled with anticipation.

Not knowing how to tell his daughter about the twists and turns inside, Xu Nuo patted his forehead and racked his brains to explain to his daughter that the mental body is so lethal to ordinary people that it can cause countless disasters.

The daughter half-understood, and only worried about Jing Xi, the director of the school: "Then dad, will you stop the director's brother from helping other people awaken their spiritual power?"

Xu Nuo smiled lightly.

On the second day, the M6 ​​interstellar port was ordered by the city government to open a green channel specially for the soldiers. The port not only has first aid equipment, but also a large public airship directly to Jingxi.

Although the official did not give a positive response to the question of whether the spiritual body can purify pollution, the interstellar people have already understood the official attitude.

Jingxi's fans even clapped their hands in celebration.

For soldiers, for Xie Jingyun.

When the spaceship opened the dedicated line, Xie Jingyun was standing at the gate of Jingxi watching. The light screen of the smart brain popped open, and an anonymous letter was quietly lying in the corner, and the sender was unknown.

——Thank you for everything you do for the soldiers.

In the m6 interstellar port, there are countless spaceships coming and going.

A year ago, no one cared about this planet, and the aborigines slowly migrated to other planets. In a day, the spaceships that landed can be counted with one hand.

Now in just one year, there are thousands of spaceships coming and going, and the number of places to emigrate to M6 is in short supply, so they can only find various ways. In previous years, the number of clicks on talent introduction announced by the government was very small, but now they are overwhelmed.

Another interstellar spacecraft landed, and at the exit, excited passengers strode out, looked at the blue sky and took a deep breath.

The row upon row of shops next to it was full of people. Some people stepped on their feet and looked around curiously, and found that the products sold in the shop were more or less related to Jing Xi.

A small number of passengers have pale skin that has not seen the sun all day long, and they can vaguely see dense scars on their arms. Among the crowds coming and going, these people are like duckweed in the water, with empty eyes.

Some people want to get out of the crowd, but because they don't have enough strength, they can only drift with the crowd.

A skinny young man swayed, staggered and fell backwards. The man next to him quickly supported him: "Are you okay?" The

young man covered his chest with a painful expression. After thanking the man, Slowly stand up straight: "It's okay."

"You're going to Jingxi, right? Go along this road, there's a dedicated spaceship." The man kindly reminded.

After all, only a small number of people went to Jingxi for treatment. The young people walked all the way, and there were fewer and fewer people around them. They all had crooked faces that were seriously ill.

There was a ringing sound from Zhinao, and the mother's distraught voice was clearly audible.

"Su Yu! Jingxi was not recognized by the hospital. You secretly ran out of the hospital for an uncertain result, and even gave up the treatment quota of Director Suo Ke. Sooner or later, you will regret it! When will you be better, don't Make mom angry!"

The young man was as thin as a skeleton, with only a layer of skin covering the bones, and the sharp screams in his brain became the last straw that broke the camel's back. After listening to it, he bent down and broke his heart. Lungs start to cough.

Not wanting to listen to his mother pouring cold water on him anymore, Su Yu pressed the stop button, took a breath, and walked slowly, step by step, towards the spaceship bound for Jingxi with an unyielding stubbornness.

Dean Suo Ke could only fight, he wanted to give it a try, for the weak possibility of recovery.

The man who had been watching for a long time touched his nose, put it on Su Yu's shoulder, and helped him to walk forward slowly.

In the cabin, Su Yu was surprised to find that the man's seat was not far away. The man grinned: "Carmon."

Su Yu nodded slightly: "Su Yu."

Because Su Yu's body couldn't take it any faster, when the two arrived in the cabin, the passengers were almost all there.

The same people who have fallen into the world, looking at each other's haggard and sick faces, they greet each other enthusiastically.

"Hello, you also come to Jingxi for treatment?"

"My pollution value has reached 87, how much is yours?"

"My 36 is stable, but I don't want to accept fate, I want it to be cleared. "

Su Yu smiled lightly, the long-lost violent heartbeat made him instantly fall in love with this land that can rejuvenate people.

Including Jing Xi who has not met yet.

The man who helped him onto the spaceship grinned: "It's nice here."

Unlike those nursing homes for pollution, because there is no possibility of recovery, it is like a pool of stagnant water, which makes it difficult to breathe.

And the little principal, whom everyone was grateful for, was chasing people away at this time.

"Why, I don't want to leave." Zhu Bu pawed at Jingxi's door, blinking his cloudy eyes, trying to soften Xie Jingyun's heart.

Unfortunately, Xie Jingyun was unmoved, and snapped off the old man's fingers one by one on the door frame, and said ruthlessly: "As the first batch of veterans who came in, your pollution value has been cleared, I want to make room for others, You wish everyone else a speedy recovery too."

The nursing home is running out of capacity.

Zhu Bu bargained resolutely: "Xiao Xie, I can live in your courtyard."

Chi Su, who was counting the number of people next to him, cast a glance.

Zhu Bu, who was wailing at the head of the little garden, suddenly became aroused, and the creepy killing intent surrounded him, lingering, and the old man stroked the bristling hair on his arm, showing vigilance.

Shen Su couldn't stand it anymore, grabbed the second brother's collar and dragged long marks on the ground, and calmly warned as he walked: "The public, do you want me to tie you away?" It's a pity that

Jingxi can't call out at will. Spiritual body, otherwise it is a good idea to tie people with rose vines.

A group of veterans were sent away, and many wards were vacated in the nursing home. Xie Jingyun knew that the next test was the test.

After all, M6 has a faint tendency to support him, and more and more fighters will come to Jingxi.

As it happens, Miller is pestering him again, trying to get permission to enter the fantasy cabin.

Xie Jingyun had a headache, and Mi Xun was not around. He had the obligation to take good care of the children. Fortunately, Miller was well-behaved and would not run around and make trouble, but this stubbornness was really a headache.

"You want to go to the Fantasy House to awaken your spiritual body. I'm not wrong, am I?" Xie Jingyun clapped his hands together, leaned in front of the child, and coaxed, "Do you want to bring your classmates and me to play in the new project?" The new

project !

The innocent child's eyes lit up.

The author has something to say:

please invite the next victim [bushi]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 114 67
He was born again. This is not terrible. It is not terrible to cross the world where mutant bugs run around. The point is ... he regenerated a panda...
18.5K 334 8
offline reading not mine The control group became popular after bringing the cubs to the comprehensive show Author: Yanliu Ruoyun Genre: BL Status: F...
71.4K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
51K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...