✓Those years when I opened a...

Galing kay ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

32

359 7 0
Galing kay ruwen05026

Chapter 32

Tiger woke up again, staring at the ceiling for a long time without realizing where he was.

Until Mi Xun's old face approached.

"You're awake, how do you feel?"

Tiger jumped up quickly, he was wearing the pajamas provided by Jing Xi, with nothing under his knees, staggered and fell back on the bed, trembling with anger.

"Where's my artificial leg?" Tiger's head was bruised, looking at Mi Xun who was sitting on the chair with his legs crossed, wishing to jump up and fight him hard.

Mi Xunli said confidently: "It was disassembled. There was dirt and bacteria inside. To prevent the wound from getting infected, I dismantled it and threw it into the trash can. I really don't know how you survived." When assisting the robot to remove the prosthesis, the machine

stuck Flesh, a piece of skin was torn off with a slight pull, and Mi Xun almost lost control of his emotions. Because of being nested in the garbage dump for a long time, the part of Tiger's knee has begun to rot and fester, and flying insects can still be seen crawling in and out of it.

fortunately! Fortunately, he found it in time, otherwise Mi Xun couldn't imagine the consequences of losing his friend.

Mi Xun wanted to question his old friend by the collar, but seeing Tiger's heart ashen, the sharp accusation stopped in his throat, choking him so much that he beat his chest and stamped his feet.

"Tiger, we are all getting old." Mi Xun said in silence for a moment, his usual vigorous voice was a bit tired, he came over to help his old friend lying on the bed, and handed him a glass of water, "Don't you They left the nursing home without a sound, and everyone was very worried."

The group of friends knew that Mi Xun had family ties, so they seldom talked to him about their troubles, and they didn't tell him about any difficulties until this time when Mi Xun went to visit everyone. Only to find that Tiger left without saying goodbye. It is rare for Mi Tour to get angry with his friends. Friends don't want to disturb his normal life, but he is also worried about their physical condition.

Mi Xun's unhurried words echoed in the warm room. He no longer mentioned the matter of spiritual power, but instead talked about the days of struggling to survive on the battlefield. Following the memories, the silent Tiger raised his head, and there was something in his eyes. A little moved.

When Xie Jingyun arrived, Tiger calmed down and was no longer as irritable as before. He no longer mentioned the matter of leaving, but he did not take the initiative to explore the specific situation of mental power.

Xie Jingyun had a surprised expression on his face. He turned left and right around Tiger, only to see the person full of anxiety. Xie Jingyun gave Tiger a thumbs up: "So it's not the old man, but the uncle. You look much younger after you shave off the beard.

" Covering half of his face, Xie Jingyun thought he was about the same age as Mi Xun.

Looking at it now, it is estimated that he is only over a hundred years old, and he is only middle-aged in Interstellar. It is absolutely fine for Xie Jingyun to call him uncle.

Tiger raised his eyelids and lazily reminded: "I am friends with Mi Xun."

Don't think he didn't hear, this young man would occasionally call Mi Xun Grandpa.

The 160-year-old Mi Xun must be on the side of the little director. He said to his old friend: "You can also call me uncle."

Tiger kicked him with the other foot: "Get out!"

Xie Jingyun tilted his head , perfectly interpreting the unique curiosity of young people: "

Uncle , tell me about your going to the battlefield, I want to hear it." He snorted and spoke sharply: "Little rascal, you can recall what happened on the battlefield yourself." After

meeting each other, Xie Jingyun's sharp edge could be seen under his calm appearance.

Xie Jingyun narrowed his eyes slightly, and the aura around him was revealed for a moment, like the cold winter wind blowing through, making people get goosebumps.

When he and Mi Xun met for the first time, the old man didn't notice anything unusual. It wasn't until later when he saw Xie Jingyun exercising that his body was not like ordinary people, and Mi Xun observed carefully, then he guessed about Xie Jingyun's identity.

Tiger turned his head and began to laugh at Mi Xun: "It's only been twenty years, and the investigative methods have been completely forgotten! You're useless too!" He didn't

wonder why Xie Jingyun had such an aura at all, since he was only 26 years old.

A vein twitched in Mi Xun's forehead, and he rolled up his sleeves to make gestures with his old friends to prove that he was not a waste at all. Xie Jingyun quickly grabbed him to prevent the two from tearing down his newly built nursing home.

"Since the uncle has noticed, I won't beat around the bush." ​​Xie Jingyun pursed his lips, "We hope you can stay with Jingxi and learn how to awaken your spiritual power." Tiger refused straight away: "No need, if you don't want to learn, you can find someone

else Let's go."

The corner of Xie Jingyun's mouth twitched, and the smile on his face was a little stiff, this person is really difficult to deal with, and he really wants to do it!

Mi Xun hurriedly followed up: "You study hard, explore the way for other friends in the nursing home first, and accumulate experience."

Tiger: "Your success is experience, it just so happens that this kid needs more patients, so let all the friends in the nursing home come over. "

Xie Jingyun: "But success cannot be proved by one or two cases. There are millions of fighters polluted in the entire interstellar. Don't you want them to get rid of the pain of pollution as soon as possible?" Tiger grinned: "It's none of my business." Xie

Jingyun

first Once I met such a patient who didn't eat oil and salt.

Tiger was like a bunch of hedgehogs, making it impossible for him and Mi Xun to start. Xie Jingyun gritted his teeth, feeling that his patience was passing by little by little.

If other contaminated patients were like Tiger, Xie Jingyun felt that he could wash up and sleep.

Mi Xun raised his eyebrows, intending to use physical persuasion.

Xie Jingyun felt that there was little hope, the brain was his own, and the student didn't want to learn, so he couldn't let him learn it.

Over there, Mi Xun and Tiger rolled into a ball, two people who add up to almost 300 years old, you pulled my collar and roared, I pulled your beard to ridicule, and the fight almost caused a real fire.

Xie Jingyun noticed that when Mi Xun was holding Tiger's collar, a silver light flashed away.

A necklace flew to Xie Jingyun's feet, he bent down to pick it up, and saw that there was a family portrait not much bigger than a nail on the pendant of the necklace.

Perhaps because of frequent touching with hands, the photo has long been blurred.

"Give it back to me!" Tiger was in a hurry, he pushed Mi Xun and jumped up from the bed, without his right leg prosthesis, he hit the ground hard, even so, he supported himself with both hands, facing Xie Jingyun direction, step by step.

Xie Jingyun hurriedly handed him the necklace, and Tiger stroked the necklace carefully, making sure it was not damaged before jumping back to the bed silently.

"That's your family?" Xie Jingyun couldn't help asking.

Tiger didn't say a word, as if the fight with Mi Xun just now was just an illusion.

"In my hometown, there is a legend, do you want to hear it?" His dark eyes were like whirlpools, silently locking on the prey, "It's about what happens after death." Mi Xun didn't think about it so much, he likes to listen to

stories , especially unheard stories. Throwing Tiger aside, Mi Xunfei ran out quickly, and within two minutes brought a few plates of melon seeds, peanuts and fruits: "Tell me quickly."

Xie Jingyun, who was going to fish, said: "..."

Tiger looked disdainful on the surface, but secretly supported him. ears.

"In my hometown, people don't disappear after death. The death of the body makes the soul an independent existence." In order to take care of the two interstellar people, Xie Jingyun tried to explain it in terms they could understand, "In an independent space, there is a soul. They will live there until they are re-entered into their mother's womb and reborn as human beings." Mi Xun frowned: "Then when they speak, the world

will be in chaos!"

Resentment, can you really let go easily?

Xie Jingyun chuckled: "There is a bridge in the city of souls, named Naihe Bridge. There is an old woman on the bridge. Every reincarnated soul will drink a bowl of soup and forget the past." Mi Xun couldn't help but click his tongue

: "Xiao Xie, your hometown is amazing."

The imagination is so rich.

Tiger sneered: "Boring."

It was impossible to see that he had been eavesdropping just now.

boring? Xie Jingyun lowered his eyes and continued to tell the story of his hometown.

"It is rumored that if a person has great regrets or concerns in life, they will refuse to be reincarnated as human beings. They will stand under the Nai River Bridge, enduring loneliness and suffering, waiting for decades, just waiting for that concern, and regretting Tell him."

Mi Xun didn't expect this kind of development.

Perhaps Xie Jingyun's voice was too deep, and a figure standing silently appeared in Mi Xun's mind. All kinds of people around hurried onto the bridge and drank the bowl of soup to forget the past. There was only that figure from the back, persistently looking into the distance, running against everyone, just waiting for a small hope.

Mi Xun's nose was sore, he blinked his eyes to cover up, and asked sullenly: "Will you wait? I will definitely wait!"

Otherwise, it would be too pitiful.

Xie Jingyun shrugged his shoulders: "Some are very lucky and wait for the person who will hold the hand to make an appointment, while others just wait for decades for that person to form a new relationship."

Why is this!

Mi Xun almost jumped up and yelled at Xie Jingyun: "Xiao Xie, your story is not good at all."

Xie Jingyun did not forget the purpose of telling the story, and turned his eyes to the silent Tai Ge: "What about you?

" Ge returned to his senses: "I don't want them to wait for me, I hope they can forget everything and move on to a new life."

Xie Jingyun chuckled: "I didn't mean that, if it were you, you would recognize the person under the Naihe Bridge, the Waiting for your figure?"

After twenty years of unexamined life, can you still remember those faces?

The deep voice carried a bone-chilling chill, like a sharp knife, piercing into Tiger's chest fiercely, and the biting cold flowed along the wound and through the internal organs, making people shudder.

The man sitting on the bed suddenly widened his eyes.

...

"Of course I remember my parents, Sasha, Beibei, of course I remember," Tiger roared uncontrollably as if hypnotizing himself, "They are my most important family!" Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows, with a look of disbelief

: "Really? Why don't you come and make an agreement? There are sculpture machines in the holiday park. If you can make them, I will apologize to you, and I won't force you to learn spiritual power." Xu Shi was dazzled by anger

, Or maybe it was Xie Jingyun's indifferent attitude, Tiger opened his fangs and pointed at the enemy like an enraged lion.

"Okay." Xie Jingyun asked Mi Xun to hand over the newly ordered mechanical legs to Tiger. Mi Xun hesitated

: "Will he run away?"

Xun dared not let him walk at all now.

Xie Jingyun comforted: "Don't worry."

For the sake of his parents, wife and children, Tiger will never back down this time.

The time came to the afternoon unconsciously, and Xie Jingyun brought Tiger and Mi Xun to the doll's house.

The location of the doll's house is not in Jingxi Ecological Park, but to go around the gate and walk a certain distance.

When the distance was far away, Xie Jingyun could hear the laughter of tourists on the lawn.

Seeing Xie Jingyun, they waved happily to say hello.

"Little director, good afternoon."

"Little director, what's inside the doll's house, when can we go in and see?"

Now tourists are just playing coloring games on the lawn, and the doll's house is temporarily closed to the public .

Some people also complained to Xie Jingyun: "Little director, this place is too far from the gate of the ecological park, and the speed of the sightseeing bus is too slow, which is a waste of time." Xie Jingyun laughed immediately after hearing this: "Sorry, sorry, I forgot to tell

everyone Well, the doll's house is not within the scope of the ecological park, this is a horror park! It's just that it has just opened, and the gate plaque has not yet been ordered."

Thriller Paradise?

The interstellar people with few entertainment items are confused, what is the thriller park for, isn't it scary here?

Instigated by curiosity, many tourists wanted to ask more questions, Xie Jingyun waved his hand: "Everyone will know soon, don't worry, Jingxi has never let everyone down." That's right

.

The tourists nodded in agreement, and the little headmaster sometimes joked with everyone. Although it was abominable to whet the appetite, they were still looking forward to it.

Xie Jingyun brought Tiger to the side of the machine, the girl in front pressed her hand on one end of the machine, and on the scale on the other side of the machine, a blue light flashed, slowly revealing what she depicted in her heart.

It was a Barbie doll wearing a crown. The girl hugged her excitedly and ran to the coloring area not far away.

Tiger glared at Xie Jingyun viciously, came to the machine, took a deep breath, and pressed his hand down.

One second, two seconds... The scales on the other side didn't move.

Tiger murmured: "This is impossible."

His eyes were bloodshot, staring at the unmoving Libra next door, pressing down with all his strength, hoping that there would be a blue light there.

Xie Jingyun's eyes showed pity.

Although Mi Xun only revealed a little about Tiger's situation, he could imagine how desperate it was.

Parents, wives and children were all killed in the mouth of the worms. They stepped into the battlefield for revenge. Every time they acted as a striker, they risked their lives as a bet. They managed to survive and suffered from the pollution for twenty years.

In the end he broke down, left the sanatorium with no future, and came to the edge of the galaxy to wait for death quietly.

It can be seen from Tiger throwing himself into the garbage dump that he dislikes himself.

Xie Jingyun sighed: "Why don't you calm down first, go back and have a good night's rest, next time we..."

Before finishing speaking, Tiger suddenly turned around and roared at him: "You must have done something wrong!"

Xie Jingyun chuckled, and his tone was cold: "I was standing behind you just now but I didn't move a single step."

Mi Xun couldn't stand watching, and pushed the person away: "Okay, if you lose, you lose. If you don't want to admit it, you still have to lose." It's so ugly to make excuses for yourself."

Beside, the children of the Huosuo Welfare Institute saw Tiger yelling at Xie Jingyun, ran over like a frightened deer, surrounded Xie Jingyun, pointed at Tiger and shouted: "Bad guy! You are bullying the principal brother too! Brother Han Le, come and beat the bad guys!"

As they said, a group of children threw things in their hands at Tiger, and all kinds of paints dyed the snow-white hospital gown into colorful colors.

It seems that a group of little chickens are trying to spread their wings to block the mother chicken, which makes people dumbfounded.

Dean Winnie's gaze stayed on Tiger's hospital gown for a moment, and coaxed the children away in a low voice. The girl with shofar braids wanted to learn from Xie Jingyun, so she gave Tiger a glare before leaving.

"Do you want to go back?" Xie Jingyun asked.

Tiger's body swayed, and in order to stabilize his body, he pressed his hands on the instrument.

The next moment, the instrument began to glow.

He turned his head abruptly, his expression mixed with sadness and joy.

The blue light condenses a pair of feet, the dotted circle of light slowly moves up, ankles, legs, waist and abdomen... women in casual clothes appear on the other end of the scale.

Under Tiger's ecstatic gaze, the light circle stayed on the woman's neck for a moment, and then slowly moved up again.

Everyone was stunned, and the cheers of the children beside them stopped abruptly.

Because this lady has no face.

The snow-white sculpture folded its hands on its abdomen, standing gracefully, but because it had no face, it was a little weirder for no reason.

Tiger's mind was in a mess. He tried to recall his wife's appearance, and his headache was splitting. The home full of warmth in his memory was always covered with a layer of veil. No matter how he called, there was no response.

He knelt on the ground with his head in his arms and wept bitterly, like a child who couldn't find his way home, his voice full of hesitation and helplessness.

Seeing him like this, Mi Xun felt his nose ache, he hurried over to help him up, and smiled apologetically at Xie Jingyun, they made too much noise.

Watching the two of them stumbling away, Xie Jingyun shook his head and rolled up his sleeves to work. A child

asked curiously: "Brother, the principal, that man was so fierce just now, I didn't like him, but he cried so badly, I suddenly don't hate him anymore, why is he crying?"

It was quite heavy, and the little girl working here couldn't move it obviously. Xie Jingyun asked her to open the door of the doll's house and answer the child's questions while carrying it.

"He, he couldn't find his way home, so he cried sadly, you don't usually run around, you must follow your mother, you know?" It turned out that he couldn't

find his way home.

The child was very sympathetic, and nodded to Xie Jingyun to assure: "I am good, I will definitely not run around."

The door of the doll's house was slowly closed, blocking everyone's curious eyes from the door.

Ten minutes later, Xie Jingyun, who walked out of the gate, stretched and sent a message to Xun Mi.

[If Tiger asks, tell him that I put the sculpture in Hall 1 of the Doll House. ——Xie Jingyun]

On the lawn, the tourists who were familiar with Xie Jingyun saw the smile on the lips of the little director, and the hairs on their backs immediately stood up.

Nine o'clock in the evening is Jingxi's closing time, except for the staff, there are no other figures in the park.

Tiger lay on the bed tossing and turning and couldn't fall asleep, so he got up upset and went to the doll's house.

Since it is a newly developed area, there are no street lights nearby, and the doll's house in the dark is a bit weird in the dead silence, and the concealed door seems to be a silent invitation.

Tiger didn't think much of it, he just wanted to look at the unfinished sculpture and try to remember his wife's face.

In the silent exhibition hall, there is only the sound of shoes rubbing against the floor.

clatter! clatter! clatter!

After entering the No. 1 exhibition hall, the sound of high-heeled shoes approaching suddenly came from behind Tiger.

Could it be a tourist hiding secretly?

Tiger frowned. Although he had an unhappiness with Xie Jingyun today, he liked the little director, after all, he restored Mi Xun to health.

"Tourist, it's closing time now, you..." Tiger turned around and warned impatiently.

Familiar and unfamiliar faces looked at him with smiles.

Tiger's warning came to an abrupt end.

The author has something to say:

there are guests at home, the next update may be a little bit less, sorry.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

44.3K 991 125
Author: Light Color Category: Tanmi doujin Through the interstellar, with its own plant encyclopedia goldfinger, plants need to know all, In this way...
6.8K 114 67
He was born again. This is not terrible. It is not terrible to cross the world where mutant bugs run around. The point is ... he regenerated a panda...
10.8K 136 9
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 不吃姜的胖子 Author: Fatty who doesn't eat ginger Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-27 Latest chapter: M...
5.3K 67 6
OFFLINE READING NOT MINE Author: Shan Shaner Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-14 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 55 In...