✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

31

378 7 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 31

"Old man, you are actually tied!" Xie Jingyun raised his forehead, he had never imagined this way of meeting.

The veteran kidnapped by Mi Xun, with a thick beard covering most of his long face, was wearing a dirty white cloth robe that looked like a Greek style, and his exposed skin was criss-crossed with scars.

Taking a few steps closer, Xie Jingyun smelled a suffocating sour smell.

Where did the old man get people out of here?

Xie Jingyun held his breath, wishing he could throw him into the water and take a good bath.

Mi Xun didn't dislike the smell of his old friend at all, and even put most of his weight on that person in order to suppress his old friend's struggle.

"I went to the edge of the galaxy to dig out the garbage!" Speaking of this, Mi Xun looked disgusted, "Xiao Xie, you don't know, he was holding the garbage and refused to follow me, so I just knocked him out and dragged him here. Get on the spaceship When people thought he was dirty, the passengers around him almost threw us down." The

edge of the galaxy is far away from here, and the people who can go there are either mercenaries or adventurers, and most of them are grumpy, and Mi Xun's temper is also stinky. Hard, Xie Jingyun could imagine the conflicts they had along the way.

Hearing what Mi Xun said, the tied veteran's eyes spit fire and his body couldn't move, so he gave Mi Xun a hard blow and gritted his teeth: "If you let me go, this kind of thing will never

happen !"

Mi Xun said confidently, "I worked so hard to dig out the garbage, let me go and run away."

The two were still arguing, Xie Jingyun quickly interrupted: "Why don't we go in first."

Mi Xun's identity has been verified and no quota is required You can enter the Ecological Paradise, but the person who brought them was blocked at the door. Xie Jingyun received the news and rushed over to lead the two into the park. Jingxi Ecological Park has recently been involved in a storm. After the opening of the park, the number of tourists has reached a new high. The three of them stood under the arch, and many people have come to see it frequently.

You must know that there are many reporters squatting near the gate, Xie Jingyun doesn't want to see the news that tomorrow's news will read-the news that the head of Jingxi has changed his job and kidnapped.

Hearing this, the man aimed his gun at Xie Jingyun, without any hesitation, he opened his mouth and sprayed: "Boy, did you teach him this bad idea?" A vein popped out on the corner of

Xie Jingyun's forehead, and the corner of his mouth raised, revealing a standard smirk "This guest, welcome to Jingxi Ecological Paradise."

After finishing speaking, Xie Jingyun grabbed the rope on the man's body and dragged him over easily. But the young man's seemingly slender arms.

Mi Xun was stunned for a while and quickly chased after him: "Xiao Xie, take it easy! His old arms and legs are carefully falling apart!"

A roar came from afar.

"Mi Xun, who are you saying has old arms and legs!"

Throwing the person onto the cat and cat car, when Mi Xun caught up and the cat and cat car started, Xie Jingyun asked with a smile, "What's your name?" "

Huh!" Hearing Xie Jingyun He turned his head to one side, and then met Mi Xun who was next to him. He rolled his eyes and simply turned to the other side to look at the scenery.

Mi Xun patted Xie Jingyun on the shoulder: "His name is Tiger, and he is a narrow-minded man who is more stubborn than me. Xiao Xie, don't take it to heart." Through the rearview

mirror, Xie Jingyun saw the man's hand quietly coming to the seat, and was curious. Touching the orange cat ornament he hung there, the soft touch made the man retract his hand involuntarily, as if he was afraid of soiling the clean fur of the cat.

Xie Jingyun smiled lightly.

He is as hard-spoken and soft-hearted as the old man.

Xie Jingyun had already discovered that the veteran who had struggled frantically before did not make any major movements in the car, probably because he was afraid that his own struggle would affect the driving.

Arriving at the newly built nursing center, the man ran away as soon as the cat car stopped. Even if his hands were tied behind his back, it didn't affect his escape with legs like bamboo poles.

Mi Xun hurriedly caught him back with a headache: "You can't trust me just once, haven't you seen Xiao Jin?"

In order to make his old friend believe his words, Mi Xun immediately realized the red carp. Unexpectedly, the first sentence of his old friend was "Is the fish so fat and edible?" which made Mi Xun very angry.

The irascible red carp even waved its fins, beating people dizzily.

Tiger stuck his neck and didn't speak. Mi Xun was usually irritable, but he had infinite patience with his comrades who were handed over to him. There was no staff in the newly built sanatorium, so he calmly called the red carp out.

"Before I went to find you, I went to the hospital. Here is my examination report and the analysis of my condition from a year ago. You should take a look!" Mi Xun was in a hurry, wishing to open Tiger's eyes and read all the contents stuffed into his head.

To prove it, Mi Xun made a special trip to the hospital. The pollution value of 20 a year ago has now dropped to 3. This is because he has just awakened, and it will become 0 in a few days!

Tiger still didn't speak, Mi Xun refused to let him go, so he just went straight to the spot, stretched his waist and yawned. After more than ten years of decadent life, his mind was filled with garbage, and he fell asleep soon after emptying out.

Use actions to prove your refusal to cooperate.

Mi Xun was so angry that he almost punched his old friend in the face.

Xie Jingyun lowered his head and touched Tiger with his toe. The man was snoring loudly, and he really fell asleep.

He twitched the corner of his mouth and summoned a robot with the director's authority.

"Director." The robot greeted Xie Jingyun.

Xie Jingyun: "Clean him up."

Tiger refused to cooperate, and Xie Jingyun was not a great benevolent person. He lazily commanded the robot to completely tear off the rags on Tiger's body.

The rags that Tiger wore on his body were originally white, but because he often slept in the rubbish mountain, the white had turned black, and when he rubbed lightly on the smooth floor, he could leave a sour black.

Only now did Xie Jingyun see the specific situation of Tiger clearly.

There was only a layer of flesh and blood left in the body, there was a fatal wound running through the chest, and the ribs were distinct and uneven, Xie Jingyun could imagine how they pierced into the lungs. The scar on the thigh can vaguely distinguish the traces of insect teeth biting, as well as Tiger's right calf.

What was originally the lower leg was replaced by a bionic mechanical prosthesis.

Because it has not been cleaned all year round, the part where the machine connects with the flesh has festered and rotted.

Xie Jingyun choked for breath, and quickly looked away as if he had been burned.

Mi Xun was afraid that the robot would hurt his old friend even more, so he hurried to catch up.

After removing the mechanical prosthesis, taking a bath, cleaning the wound, and so on, everything was done, and the friend was sent to bed to rest. Mi Xun was so busy that he was sweating profusely.

Xie Jingyun handed Mi Xun a cup of tea, and asked softly, "Did you find him at the edge of the galaxy?"

He remembered that Mi Xun said that there was a group of comrades in the nursing home, and at first Mi Xun only brought one of them here, which surprised him.

Speaking of this, Mi Xun trembled with anger: "I have already gone to the nursing home, but I lost three after counting." The

old man's tone was stiff, his hand holding the teacup trembled slightly, and the heat covered his expression.

"One died, two escaped, and the other friends are doing well, so I'll go find the two runaway cowards first."

Xie Jingyun quietly waited for the old man to calm down, and asked softly, "Can you tell me about his situation? Tell me what you can, I need to know more about the specific situation."

"I don't know him at all." Mi Xun fell into memories, his thoughts drifted away.

When Mi Xun was young, his temper was even more irritable than he is now, and he could fight with others if he disagreed with others on the battlefield. When he met Tiger, he had already become a member of the 6th reconnaissance team.

They won a complete victory in a sneak attack against the bugs. When everyone was cleaning the battlefield, Tiger, covered in blood, staggered and struggled out of the ruins.

The medical staff hurried up to him, trying to bandage his wound, but Tiger pushed him away, picked up the knives left by other soldiers, and threw himself on the bug.

With one knife and one knife, with endless hatred, he chopped the dead insects into a meat paste.

Afterwards, Mi Xun learned that Tiger's parents, wife, and children were all killed in the bug attack.

"At that time, he was just an ordinary worker in charge of digging energy from nine to five," Mi Xun sighed, "See you again, he joined the commando team and always rushed to the front. Even if the bug is dozens of times taller than him, sharp His teeth are pressed against his neck, and he will continue to charge forward. He trades injuries for injuries, and is carried off the battlefield every time."

In Mi Xun's view, Tiger's behavior does not seem to be avenging his family, but rather impatient to follow this man. Farewell to a desperate world.

Xie Jingyun pursed his lips. On the battlefield, he met many people who were in a similar situation to Tiger.

Ordinary life suddenly ushered in greedy invaders. The fangs of death took away relatives and friends.

Until the anger in his eyes slowly extinguished, he walked towards death with unwillingness.

"He survived." Mi Xun murmured, "I don't know if it was luck or misfortune for him."

Xie Jingyun smiled helplessly: "I think you already have the answer in your heart."

Running out of the nursing home from Tiger His choice can be seen in his attitude.

Mi Xun gritted his teeth. He knew that he would not persuade others to be kind without the pain of others. Even if he tried to empathize, he would not be able to understand the pain in his old friend's heart, but he still wanted to try.

"Xiao Xie, he was willing to go to a nursing home for treatment, which means there is still hope." Mi Xun took Xie Jingyun's hand and squeezed it tightly to gain courage, "It's just that more than ten years of ineffective treatment made him desperate. Try it once."

Try it once, try to tell him that the world is changing for the better and that patients have new hope.

"If he still wants to die at that time," Mi Xun said with difficulty, his eyes blushing, "then I will respect his decision." The

old man's eyes seemed to be burning with flames, and although they were faint, they beat tenaciously in the darkness.

Xie Jingyun smiled slightly, and nodded slightly under the hopeful eyes of the old man.

The young man put his hand on the old man's shoulder, and grinned, his white teeth gave an eerie feeling: "Then take the first step, old man, you must cooperate with me."

Mi Xun nodded solemnly: "Okay, what do you need me to do? " ?"

Xie Jingyun: "Take off his legs."

Throw away the mechanical legs and see how he runs!

...

Leaving Mi Xun and Tiger behind, Xie Jingyun thought about what he could do.

According to his speculation, spiritual power is divided into two steps: awakening and forming.

If you want to awaken, you must stay in the resort for a long time. His spiritual power spreads all over the resort, and he can only be awakened successfully under his guidance.

Ordinary people are fine, they are in good health, and their stable life makes them calm, and they can wake up as long as their emotions fluctuate greatly, just like Mu Xue and Chen Cheng's children who occasionally come to the holiday park.

As for the contaminated patients, take Lili and Mi Xun as examples, they have to stay in the resort for a long time and be comforted by Xie Jingyun's spiritual power.

Xie Jingyun's mental power is like an invisible spider web, stepping into this area is equivalent to being caught by his spiritual power.

When eating at night, Xie Jingyun was still thinking about how to help Tiger.

Seeing the young man's thoughts running away, he unconsciously sprinkled pepper powder vigorously on the soup bowl, Chi Su couldn't stand it anymore, and quickly pressed the young man's hand: "Don't spill it."

The bottle of pepper powder is almost empty!

Xie Jingyun's eyes lit up, he grabbed Chi Su and began to confide in his troubles.

This is not a show of trust.

Chi Su pushed his glasses, and after Xie Jingyun finished speaking, he pointed out something: "You can start from the holiday park. The newly opened rose maze and wisteria waterfall were very popular a while ago." Shopping malls are like battlefields, and he never fights

uncertainly After joining Jingxi, Chi Su knew that young people would start new Jingxi projects every once in a while.

Maybe the next project can solve the urgent needs of young people.

Xie Jingyun's eyes lit up, that's right, Wainlet was so disgusted recently that he almost forgot that he originally planned to unlock new items.

Since awakening mental power requires emotional fluctuations, Xie Jingyun relied on the fact that no one could see the system, opened the system panel without any scruples, and focused his eyes on the map shrouded in white mist next to the ecological park.

With a light tap of your finger, the waiting to unlock above has turned into color.

——Horror Paradise.

After solving the current predicament, the young man's mood soared instantly. He graciously picked up food for Chi Su, and bumped Chi Su's arm with his shoulder.

"Thank you, you helped a lot."

Chi Su smiled lightly, and put a portion of sweet and sour lotus root into the bowl for the young man: "The food is getting cold."

Xie Jingyun drank the bowl of mutton mixed with pepper without changing his face Tang, out of curiosity, Chi Su kept staring at this side, Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows: "What do you think I am doing?"

Chi Su: "Not spicy?"

The bottle of pepper is almost half gone! Do young people have no sense of taste?

Thinking of this, Chi Su was a little worried about the young man's physical condition. Could it be the sequelae of the injury that year?

There were small black particles floating on the thick white mutton soup, Xie Jingyun swallowed it without changing his face, and invited Chi Su: "It's not spicy, you can try it." Xu Shi shared a bowl with young people is too tempting,

Chi Su took Out of the spoon...

a moment later.

"Cough cough cough cough!"

Xie Jingyun laughed wantonly and almost knocked the roof off.

The next day, Chi Su keenly sensed something was wrong.

He looked to the south, which was shrouded in thick and invisible white fog.

Chi Su once asked about those areas shrouded in white mist, and Xie Jingyun told him that they were under construction and would gradually be open to tourists.

Today, towards the south of the Blue Lake, part of the thick fog has faded, and some towering buildings can be vaguely seen.

An exhibition hall stands silently on the edge of the fog.

Xie Jingyun told Chi Su: "That's the next new project."

Chi Su became interested: "Exhibition hall, what are you going to exhibit?"

Facing the inquiry, the young man just blinked his eyes, with knuckle fingers on his lips.

"Shh, secret."

...

Hawthorne Home prepares for spring tour.

Since the previous dean left, Winnie took office, this kind-hearted woman has won the love of all the children. They affectionately call Dean Winnie's mother, even Han Le is no exception.

Facing Winnie's question, the children raised their hands in unison without even discussing it.

"Go to Jingxi Ecological Park!"

"We want to see the director's brother."

"Some time ago someone bullied the director's brother, and I want to help him beat the bad guy!"

Although the children are young, they have a pure heart. The incident in Jingxi Ecological Park caused a lot of trouble. The children felt that the little principal was being bullied, and they were filled with righteous indignation. They wished they could run over to help Xie Jingyun tear the bad guy up.

Han Le really ran over, but it was a pity that Jingxi closed the garden that day, so he couldn't go in, and the child was depressed for a long time because of this.

Dean Winnie is nearly a hundred years old, and her eyes have already been cultivated to perfection. She knows that Jing Xi, a kind-hearted child, is not so easy to be bullied.

But the wishes of the children must also be fulfilled.

"Okay, pack it up, we'll leave tomorrow." The matter of the little principal was almost settled, and they wouldn't cause any trouble if they went there at this time.

The children raised their hands and cheered, and turned around to look through the snacks they had saved up. They wanted to share what they liked with the director's brother. Without the director's brother, they would not be able to eat these delicacies.

Taking the children's group buying tickets, Winnie chose a small train sightseeing car after being familiar with the road.

Only this time, the children were not very interested in Baiguolin.

The power of science and technology is to make the impossible possible. It has been half a year since I came to Jingxi last time. Half a year ago, vegetables and fruits were things they had never seen before, and half a year later they could eat normal food.

"Dean's mother, go to the Blue Lake to play!" Han Le stared at Winnie and acted like a baby, behind a group of children with wet eyes.

Regarding safety issues, Winnie has always been ruthless: "No, there are too many tourists in the Blue Lagoon, and it will be troublesome if you accidentally fall into the water."

Han Le shut up resentfully. The temperature picked up in spring. Even if the jacket falls into the water, it won't do anything, not to mention that Jingxi's rescue equipment is very powerful, and Han Le dared to take everyone to the Blue Lake only after knowing it.

Seeing that the children were unhappy, Winnie smiled helplessly. They are a group of good children, even if they are unhappy, they hold back, for fear of ruining the good mood of others.

"The headmaster told me that there is a new puppet exhibition hall in the south, how about we go there?"

The headmaster suggested, the children immediately became interested, grabbed Winnie's hand and urged the driver to hurry up .

There is a lawn in front of the exhibition hall, and several huge awnings have been built. There are already tourists sitting in the awnings, with their heads bowed and fiddling with their hands.

When the staff standing by saw Winnie, they immediately came up to say hello.

"Principal Winnie, the principal said that you will bring the children over to play this year. If you have any questions, you can contact me."

Winnie responded with a friendly nod: "Thank you, can the children play here?"

Hearing the question, the girl with the golden ponytail frowned. Let's play and let everyone pay attention. She did not expect that Dean Winnie would bring the children to play in the puppet exhibition hall.

The blonde girl immediately led the children to the side of the instrument, and demonstrated while explaining: "Children, just put your hands on the instrument and think about what you need.

" Looking at the young lady's movements, even Han Le couldn't help stretching his neck to look around.

Then they saw, this scale-like instrument, the lady on the left pressed her handprint, and a red-bellied snake spit out from the right.

It's like a shrunken version of Red Pupil!

Yun Yun, the girl who once wanted to learn how to draw a knife from Xie Jingyun, quickly stepped forward to hug her, and groped up and down lovingly.

The model is about one meter long, soft to the touch, and can even lift shiny scales.

"Sister, why is it colorless?" the shofar girl asked looking up.

The blond staff smiled and pointed to the awning next to it: "You need to paint it with your own hands, and you can take it home after you color it." The children's eyes lit up, and the orphanage usually has craft games, but it's just

origami or build models.

Creating something by yourself and painting it by yourself is an experience I have never had before.

"I want me too, I want to draw Grandma Winnie."

"And me, I want to draw a mighty big lion."

Winnie clapped her hands beside her, reminding the excited children: "Remember to line up. "

The girl with shofar braids came to the blond staff with the model of red pupils, and asked crisply: "Sister, can I color the red pupils?"

Behind the girl, the bronze door of the doll's house was tightly closed, and the pattern on the door seemed to come alive for a moment.

More and more tourists came after hearing the news.

The author has something to say:

In the new year, I wish everyone good luck and wish everything come true, and I also wish myself a smooth new year (* ̄︶ ̄).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
44.3K 991 125
Author: Light Color Category: Tanmi doujin Through the interstellar, with its own plant encyclopedia goldfinger, plants need to know all, In this way...
71.1K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...