✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

23

412 8 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 23

Xie Jingyun found that Chi Su followed even more closely.

The man seemed to have nothing else to do, he just stayed by Xie Jingyun's side every day, helping to deal with the difficulties of tourists in the park.

The canteen master exclaimed yesterday: "Is there a new employee coming to join?"

Xie Jingyun was shocked to realize that it has been almost a month since Chi Su came to Jingxi Ecological Park. In addition to being a volunteer at the scenic spot every day, he will practice martial arts with Xie Jingyun at other times. He occasionally goes out for a day or two and comes back. Every time he is in a good mood.

"Do you want to come to work officially?" Xie Jingyun asked jokingly.

Chi Su thought for a moment, agreed, and he had a new goal.

"Leave the development plan of Jingxi Ecological Park to me in the future."

As the only son of the Chi family who built a business empire, developing a holiday park is a piece of cake for him. After seeing the plan, Xie Jingyun immediately transferred part of the park's affairs to Chi Su.

Sure enough, Jingxi Ecological Park began to expand outwards crazily.

The temperature in the Blue Lake has long since returned to normal, and spring is approaching. The warm humidity makes the vegetables pop up like spring buds after rain.

During Dean's research institute, he achieved amazing results. The desolate M6 planet finally turned back to green.

At this time, the planets other than m6 are still unaware.

Until one day, a topic popped up in the main star domain.

Whatever it is: #年笑笑# In the new year, the host is back again, let's take stock of the things that made me laugh out loud last year.

In December of last year, the relatives of the host who lived far away on the m6 planet came. Baby Xixi hugged a pot of lettuce and said that he planted it by himself, without using purification liquid and digging the soil casually. The host laughed at that time. Where did this come from? Hanhan, you can grow an egg without purification solution, that's not how you brag.

Knowing that the m6 planet is small and has no resources as a scout star, but this ignorant appearance still makes me sad. I asked him to go to a big city to have a look.

The replies downstairs all laughed out loud, thinking that the host is right, the remoteness of the planet is not ridiculous, the ridiculous thing is that he is unwilling to open his eyes to see the world knowing that he is sitting in a well and watching the sky.

[The landlord should not persuade your relatives to come to the main star. Although the pace of life here is a bit faster, it can gain a lot of insight. 】

【Love the landlord's relatives for a second, I think he will be ashamed to see people when he comes to the main star, think back to bragging about being able to get into the cracks in the ground this time! 】

【Haha, who is watching the sky from the bottom of a well? Do you really understand m6? 】

The commenter was a student who came to the main star Mecha Academy to study. He just browsed the Internet after class, and found that this group of high-ranking people was mocking the M6 ​​planet.

He couldn't get angry, so he just went to tear himself apart, and there were several students from the same school who came to study in M6, and they all joined in with the same hatred.

A group of people were tearing apart, scolding the M6 ​​for being a braggadocio and not writing drafts, and scolding the main star for sitting on the sidelines and looking down on others.

The popularity of the post is getting higher and higher, a full 7,000 floors have been built, and the number of people posting messages has exceeded 100,000, but this is the main star after all, and a few children who came out of M6 were quickly surrounded and overwhelmed by the rush of replies .

The first student spoke indiscriminately angrily: [I can't beat you because there are too many of you. If you have the ability, you go to planet M6 and see if I'm lying. 】

Go to M6 for a lie?

Some people shook their heads, sighing secretly that students are students after all, it is too naive, most ordinary people on the main planet need to go to work, how can they have time to go to the small planet for a moment.

Until someone throws up a video.

From the video viewed from a high altitude, M6 is no longer the original remote khaki, and the buildings in the living area remain the same, but outside the residence, greenhouses rise from the ground, and the green plants inside can be seen through transparent glass.

Small trees began to be planted in the flower beds on both sides of the road, and the emerald green leaves were still dripping with dew, and even small insects made nets and nested on them.

The color of the river is not dark gray, and you can occasionally see swimming fish in the clear water, but fishing of these fish is strictly prohibited. If you want to fish, you may have to wait until next year.

The blogger who dumped the video was very cold and refused to say a word. He just told everyone that M6 is about to hold a cooking competition, and tourists from all planets are welcome to come and play.

The lively discussion came to an abrupt end. Everyone watched the video over and over again, making sure that there was no trace of P, and they were dumbfounded.

Otherwise, why not go and have a look?

...

"You want to ask for leave?" Xie Jingyun tilted his head puzzled after receiving the application.

On this day, Lili from the Blind Box Shop suddenly ran over to ask Xie Jingyun for a day off, which made Xie Jingyun a little strange.

You must know that since Lily went to work, she has been conscientious and has not missed a day. The blind box shop is well organized by her, and even Chi Su praised her for her strong business ability.

Lily sat opposite Xie Jingyun, holding a document from the blind box store in her hand, and nodded with a smile: "Yes, I'm going back to the main star to go to the hospital." Xie Jingyun didn't ask Lily why she was going to the hospital: "Is there any trouble? One

day Could it be too little?"

The blind box store is in an automated mode, and it's okay for the manager to ask for two days off. He knows Lily's character of not wanting to trouble others, and Xie Jingyun is worried that she will encounter trouble but refuses to speak up. Lily: "No trouble, it's time for my re-examination. This time

I want to re-examine the level of my pollution."

During the month she often fell into a deep sleep and did not wake up as easily at night as before, which is proof of her improvement.

"It's fine, let Abel go with you."

When Lili left, Chi Su pushed the door in from the meeting room next door and asked, "Baisong City is holding a cooking competition. They sent invitations and want to invite you to be a judge. What do you think?" "Being a judge?" Xie

Jingyun Eyes wide open.

He knew that planet M6 had undergone major changes, and the leaders here wanted to make changes. The first step was to replace the stereotypes in other people's minds and tell the outside world that earth-shaking changes had taken place here.

"I thought there would be activities such as flower appreciation and lake tour, but I didn't expect it to be a cooking competition." Xie Jingyun sighed.

Chi Su: "You often say that food is the most important thing for the people. The tourists in Jingxi Ecological Park are the best proof. They are now diligently planting vegetables at home, just want to taste delicious food. This activity is not bad.

" Expressing sincerity, the planning team also sent over the process. Chi Su checked carefully. The event venue is in the new development zone. The venue is very large, and there are many merchants who invite the competition.

This time, not only the mayor will be present for the judges, but the judges also invited the main star Guda Chef, Chef Seln, and the long-lived elder Mori.

The three of them are all star-renowned gourmets, with hundreds of millions of followers on Xingbo, the kind who are worth a fortune even if they attend a business event.

Xie Jingyun was out of place among the three centenarians.

"It seems fun, I want to go." Xie Jingyun was full of enthusiasm.

Chi Su said that there is no problem, although he did not invite himself, but he has a lot of ways.

"I haven't received an invitation, but I really want to go." The man with glasses seemed to be in a dilemma, his handsome sword eyebrows were slightly frowned, and he looked at Xie Jingyun with sincerity, "I will figure out the ticket myself, you can take me around Do you want to go shopping? After all, I have been working at Jingxi since I arrived at M6, and I haven't had time to go out for a stroll."

What's the problem, Xie Jingyun immediately agreed.

His mind was in a mess, Xie Jingyun rubbed the bridge of his nose, and while Chi Su went to reply to the message, Xie Jingyun summoned the little lion in the spirit body, and a fluffy white dumpling also came out.

"Can you two be quiet?"

The little lion was very dissatisfied that Xie Jingyun locked him in the sea of ​​spiritual consciousness, chasing and biting Bai Tuanzi every day, as if the first day you and I were Xie Jingyun's illusion.

No way, Xie Jingyun directly transformed an amusement park in the sea of ​​spiritual consciousness, let the little lion and 001 play.

Up to now, Xie Jingyun has listened to the roller coaster, pirate ship, and big pendulum for three full days. Even in his sleep, the sound of jingling music is in his head.

The little system was aggrieved, he turned himself over, exposing Mao Mao's back that had exploded into a ball, he could vaguely see the wet saliva mark, complained aggrievedly: "Host, he really bit his mouth, it hurts so much."

Xie Jingyun's expression changed, he picked up the white dumpling and put it into his arms, brushed away the fur, the skin underneath was faintly red, he took a deep breath, and rubbed the little system apologetically: "I'm sorry, I didn't discipline him well."

The white lion next to him was standing on the sofa, chasing and biting his own tail.

I saw the little lion lowered his body, with two thick fur claws close together in front of his chest, looking around seemingly indifferently, but his round ears were shaking all the time, and he was also staring at the tip of his tail wobbling behind him from the corner of his eyes.

When the tip of the tail swayed to the belly, the lion cub narrowed his pupils and slapped his paws, pressing the tip of the tail under the paws. At the same time, he turned over and lay on his side, holding the tail with his two front paws and started gnawing.

Xie Jingyun patted the little lion's big head angrily.

Never wanting to use up too much, the little lion's head sank, and the teeth that were gently closed were clenched instantly.

"Aw!" The little milk's voice was a bit tragic.

He quickly spit out his tail, rolling from side to side in pain.

The small system next to it gloated and smiled: "It deserves it, let him taste the taste of being bitten."

The little guy was born not long ago, just like a milk doll. It's normal to not know the severity when playing. Generally speaking, 001 is too lazy Don't worry, it will cause jokes if his decades-long rivalry with milk dolls comes out.

It's just that this time the little lion went too far, even biting off its fur. 001 didn't want to become bald, so he simply complained to the host.

Placing both hands under the little lion's armpits, Xie Jingyun lifted him up, and said with a serious expression: "It hurts to bite hard, right? You can't bite brother so hard, he hurts just like you." The little lion stuck out its tongue like a fool

. Heartless Hutch, looking silly.

Xie Jingyun narrowed his eyes. As his own spiritual body, he knew that this little lion was very smart, but he was just pretending to be stupid.

"Lingling, bite it back." Xie Jingyun restrained the little lion's limbs expressionlessly, and put Yuanyuan's ears to the little system's mouth.

001 choked: "That's not necessary."

He is so old, it's not good to bully children. Bai Tuanzi squirmed, his hair fluffed up.

A smile leaked from the corner of Xie Jingyun's eyes, he was obviously very tempted by this proposal, and he wanted to maintain his brother's personality.

The little lion grunted and chirped, shaking his neck vigorously when his limbs were immobilized, and screaming indiscriminately. 001 didn't notice for a while, and was slapped in the face by his tail.

Reaching out to brush the tail off his face, Little System decisively opened his mouth, bit the thick ear, and gritted his teeth hard.

"Aw!" The little lion's cry suddenly became louder, and soon turned into a cowardly whimper.

"What's wrong?" Chi Su hurriedly pushed the door open. He heard screams from the next door and thought something happened to Xie Jingyun.

Messing with two little things on the sofa, Xie Jingyun didn't expect Chi Su to come back suddenly, and the hand holding the little lion froze in mid-air.

Chi Su's eyes lingered on the little lion for a moment, then quickly turned to Xie Jingyun, sizing him up from head to toe. After making sure it wasn't the young man screaming, he relaxed his tense mind.

At this time, the young man on the sofa was half lying crookedly, his slender and graceful neck was resting on the armrest of the sofa, his neat collar seemed to be pressed by something, and it stuck tightly to his skin. He was holding a small white lion in his hand, The lion cub was still struggling to step on the young man's face.

"What is this?" Chi Su raised his eyebrows.

Mao Tuanzi, nestled next to Xie Jingyun's neck, jumped up and subconsciously returned to the host's sea of ​​consciousness. The roller coaster whizzed by next to him. Bai Tuanzi realized it later, and Chi Su couldn't see him. Why did he hide

? The little lion threw it on the sofa and pressed him with a pillow. Xie Jingyun got up and introduced with a smile: "This is my spiritual body."

He can awaken the spiritual body, and Chi Su, whose strength is comparable to his, will also awaken sooner or later , so there is no need to hide it.

Chi Su was very interested. He looked at the struggling little lion under the pillow, and slowly came to sit next to the young man. He glanced at the table casually, took the apple and began to peel it: "Can you tell me in detail?" Xie Jingyun

asked He picked up his head and lifted the little lion up, and said in a clear voice: "Awakening the spiritual body is..."

Following the explanation, the two got closer and closer, and Chi Su noticed that Xie Jingyun's arm touched his own. Elbows, lips hooked slightly.

...

"Doctor, are you sure you're not mistaken?"

In the nursing home, which was in charge of diagnosing and treating contaminated patients, Abel was holding Lily's test sheet, his rough palm trembling imperceptibly.

On the checklist, the column belonging to the patient's pollution value has been reduced from 85 to 55. This is a miracle!

"It has dropped so much! What have you given her recently? Has there been any special medicine?" The doctor couldn't believe it. After the inspection list came out, he stared at the list, and finally pulled Lily to check both sides, and the values ​​were the same every time. Only then did I believe that the instrument was not broken.

Regardless of answering the doctor's question, Abel panted heavily, turned his head suddenly to look at Lily who was beside her with a dazed expression, stretched out his arms and hugged her tightly, and hugged her tightly.

"That's great! Lily, that's great!" As he spoke, the eyes of this man who had always been iron-blooded turned red, and his voice was a little choked up.

Lily's pollution was only 30 at first, and gradually increased to 85 as she got in close contact with the Zerg on the battlefield. Every day, she had to rely on soothing agents to relieve her headaches and crazy desire to destroy.

When he bought the fake soothing agent, Abel was in despair. He was even disheartened and prepared to leave with Lily after she left. Unexpectedly, it was just a chance to meet Xie Jingyun and get a few lilies. Miracle.

"Calm down." Compared to the excited Abel, Lily's reaction was much calmer. She reached out and patted the man's back lightly, smiling apologetically at the doctor.

"Doctor, I haven't taken any medicine recently."

The old doctor wearing round-frame glasses exclaimed: "How is that possible!"

You must know that the soothing agents on the market can only keep the pollution level from getting worse, and cannot cure it, so the old doctor It was only when he suspected that there was a special medicine, and now Lily told him that he didn't take any medicine!

Lily: "I just went to a place with beautiful scenery, relaxed my mind, and stopped thinking about it. I found that I haven't had a headache in the past few months, so I came here for a checkup." I feel relaxed and stop thinking about it. These old doctors will tell their patients every day

. The ears can hear calluses, why don't they show any signs of recovery?

"Can I draw some blood?" The round-rimmed glasses flashed a light, and the old doctor's expression was a little fanatical.

Lily nodded: "Of course it's okay."

This is an old doctor who has dedicated his life to his patients and is highly respected. Lily is not worried that he will do something irrational.

Soon, the old doctor who got the blood sample ran to the laboratory. Abel and Lily smiled at each other and left here hand in hand. Lily sincerely hoped that the old doctor could find out the reason sooner.

Thousands of sick people in this world are suffering.

"Shall we go out and celebrate?" Abel suggested.

Lily laughed: "Where else can compare to Jingxi? Go back and tell the little director the good news."

Although she didn't know the specific reason, but based on a woman's intuition, Lily believed that Jing Xi's improvement in her condition was inseparable.

At this time, Xie Jingyun and Chi Su were discussing in the forest.

After carefully studying the method of awakening the spiritual body, Chi Su closed his eyes, and the aura of his body rose steadily, and soon reached a terrifying level.

The reason why Xie Jingyun's spiritual body awakened so slowly was because his soul had been blown to pieces, but Chi Su's progress was too terrifying. He just heard Xie Jingyun say it once, and he faintly touched the threshold.

Xie Jingyun has never seen such aptitude.

Chi Su felt that he was blocked by a door, which was heavy and cold, and it was a bit futile to reach out and push it open for a while.

Xie Jingyun tilted his head, and suggested, "Would you like to have a try?"

Putting aside the tension of the first meeting, Chi Su has performed very well since then. Xie Jingyun is sometimes sensitive, but in one aspect he is dull. Su intentionally or unintentionally flattered him, and with the fact that the age difference between the two was not too big, Xie Jingyun's affection for Chi Su was rising crazily. He regarded Chi Su as a friend and was happy to help.

Moreover, Chi Su's strength became stronger, so it was fun to fight.

Xie Jingyun was right. During the battle between the two, Chi Su's movements became more and more fierce. When Xie Jingyun seized the opportunity to lock his throat, he sensed the danger of Chi Su, and the invisible mental power surrounding him surged out like a hurricane. Finally materialized.

A saber-toothed tiger the size of a basketball roared out, the roar shook the forest, and all the beasts retreated.

Feeling the temperature on his back, Chi Su froze in place, subconsciously relaxing the strength in his hands.

The saber-toothed tiger looked around, and when his eyes stopped on the two people who were sticking together opposite him, he just tilted his head and thought for a second, then resolutely abandoned his master and ran happily towards Xie Jingyun.

Snapped!

The young man who thought the saber-toothed tiger was about to attack didn't even think about it, so he raised his foot and kicked over. The basketball-sized saber-toothed tiger rolled down the slope into the grass, and soon disappeared.

The author has something to say:

Thank you babies in the comment area, I have read all your comments, the last few chapters are code words with mobile phones while hiding under the covers, and occasionally the mobile phone will hit my face with a bang (^3^), I will Carefully keep warm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 330 8
offline reading not mine The control group became popular after bringing the cubs to the comprehensive show Author: Yanliu Ruoyun Genre: BL Status: F...
10.6K 133 9
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 不吃姜的胖子 Author: Fatty who doesn't eat ginger Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-27 Latest chapter: M...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
44.2K 990 125
Author: Light Color Category: Tanmi doujin Through the interstellar, with its own plant encyclopedia goldfinger, plants need to know all, In this way...