✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

22

435 12 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 22

Jingxi Restaurant opened, and the breeding center was not idle.

It just so happened that several elementary schools nearby were going to hold winter outings. The principal contacted Xie Jingyun and wanted to camp in the park for three days.

On this day, at the appointed time, several school buses sent the children to the entrance of the scenic spot, and the teachers led a group of children under the age of ten into the breeding center from the west gate.

The archway leads directly to the Blue Lake. The temperature there has been too low recently. The teacher was afraid that the children would get sick, so Xie Jingyun simply opened the west gate and let them go directly to the breeding center.

Next to Xie Jingyun, Chi Su, who offered to help, carried a basket containing brightly colored candies, ready to distribute to each child.

In the past few days, men have been hanging around Xie Jingyun, inviting people to pick fruits, carve ice sculptures, eat, etc. Except for Chi Su's bad tone when they met for the first time, they always looked gentle and harmless when they met afterwards. Chi Su still didn't like Xie Jingyun, but he wanted to get closer to Xie Jingyun for a closer look, so he could only squeeze his nose to draw the distance between them.

It was very easy for Chi Su to develop a good impression of someone, and he became a volunteer of Jingxi Ecological Park in just three days. I have to say, this young master is really willing to let go!

When encountering tourists who are in trouble, he will take the initiative to help and get along with the staff. Even Abel praised Chi Su to Xie Jingyun for being a good person.

Xie Jingyun snorted. If it wasn't the first time they met, he would have believed that Chi Su was a gentle and kind person.

However, if you don't reach out to hit the smiling person, Chi Su observes as much as he wants. Anyway, he has nothing to shame.

"Hello, brother."

The children lined up to say hello to Xie Jingyun. Chi Su, who was next to him, handed the basket to the children. His glasses blocked the aggressiveness in his eyes, making him look like the brother next door.

"This is the candy specially prepared by the little director for you, do you want it?"

The candy is made of fruit, which is a rare delicacy for the children. Knowing that it is specially for them, they burst into laughter.

"Thank you brother, principal, thank you uncle."

Chi Su, who was carrying the basket, faltered in his smile, and looked down at the kid who couldn't reach his waist. Why is he an uncle and Xie Jingyun an elder brother?

Xie Jingyun led the children into the gate, the corners of his lips were slightly raised against the stiff back in the corner of his eyes.

Well done, I will give the kids extra lunch at noon.

There is a huge hatching room at the foot of the mountain in the breeding center, full of chicks, ducks and geese that are about to break their shells.

Under the arrangement of the teacher, the children camped in place, and then lined up to enter the incubation room to observe the chicks breaking their shells at close range.

They got very close, chattering at Nanfeng, with a naivety of ignorance of the world, Xie Jingyun stood behind and watched them with a smile.

"Brother Director, when will the chick come out?"

Xie Jingyun pretended to be thinking: "The chick grows very fast, and it will come out in about twenty days." "

How will it come out? The shell is so hard, Won't it suffocate?"

Xie Jingyun: "No, the chicken's beak will peck a small hole in the shell, breathe through the small hole, and then slowly expand the hole, and finally push the shell out." The voice just

fell , an egg on the tray in front of him spun around, the children stared wide-eyed, and backed away in fright, one of the fat boys moved too much, and stuck to Xie Jingyun's leg at once, like a frightened glutinous rice dumpling, torn apart no matter what not come down.

Xie Jingyun lowered his eyes, looked at the hair on the top of the boy's head, stroked his prickly short hair, and asked softly, "Are you afraid of chickens?" The

boy nodded shyly, and whispered, "I've never seen it before.

" He was a child born after the war, and such a young teacher would not be able to teach him any profound knowledge. It is normal to be afraid of a strange thing.

Xie Jingyun thought for a while, and could only say from the side that the children were interested in: "After the chick breaks its shell, the first person it sees will be its mother." The

children exclaimed: "Wow!"

Being a mother, several children looked at each other and hurried forward.

In the hearts of the children, the mother is what she says, and they must obey what they say. They also want to be "mothers" and let the little chickens obey.

The boy plucked up the courage to step forward, clenched his fists, and his timid yet hard-working and brave appearance was very cute.

Xie Jingyun clenched his fist against the corner of his lips, coughed lightly, his dark pupils were smudged with endless smiles.

When Chi Shu came in, he saw the young man teasing the child so slyly. He put down the basket in his hand, and seriously reflected the young man's smiling eyes into his heart.

In this world, are there really two people who are so similar?

Xie Jingyun gave the children a good start, and then it was the teacher's turn. They carefully introduced the habits of these poultry to the children, and used humorous and interesting language to popularize the growth time of chickens.

The children exclaimed quietly from time to time, lest they be so loud that they would scare the chicks in the eggshells.

Until the afternoon, the chubby boy was crying loudly, holding a broken egg in his hand, and stumbling over.

"Brother! Brother!" He was at a loss, subconsciously seeking Xie Jingyun's help, "The little goose is stuck! It's about to move! What should I do?!" The child's big eyes were filled with tears, and his face was crying like a little

cat, chubby His body was shaking because of fear, but even so, he held the goose egg firmly with his hand, for fear that he would accidentally break this fragile little life.

Xie Jingyun hurried over, took the goose egg and took a look.

The thick egg shell was pecked out by the goose, probably because of exhaustion, through the small hole, the goose could be seen motionless, and there was still a trace of blood near the neck.

Xie Jingyun frowned, this little goose might not survive, it would be too cruel for the child to witness the little goose die.

"It can't survive." Chi Su, who was a free volunteer, was very cold and told the child this cruel thing directly.

The chubby boy was stunned for a few seconds, and as if he had come to his senses, he pursed his mouth and wailed loudly: "Wow!"

The magic sound filled my ears.

Chi Su frowned, not wanting to be nosy, turned and left, and continued to turn over other eggs.

"Oh." Xie Jingyun sighed from behind.

Chi Su walked out in a messy pace for a moment, it was none of his business, don't meddle in his own business.

"I'm sorry, I have caused you to encounter bad things, and my brother apologizes to you."

These words were extremely harsh in Chi Su's ears.

It's not that you did something wrong, it was just an accident, why should you apologize?

"Give it to me." He turned around, stretched out his hand expressionlessly, and almost snatched the goose egg away.

Chi Su looked around, lifted the bucket in the corner, and filled half of it with warm water.

The chubby boy sniffed his nose, and choked up his voice and asked the unspoken volunteer uncle: "Uncle, can you save it?"

Xie Jingyun surrounded him curiously, with the same expression on his face as a child, puzzled and expecting, Chi Su's For some reason, the mood suddenly improved a lot.

"Call me brother, or I won't save you." It can be said to be very cruel.

The child gasped, and hastily shouted: "Brother!"

Xie Jingyun was speechless, he never thought that this person would hold grudges so long, and even remember a child's unintentional words for so long, but it was only because Xie Jingyun saved him once , Chi Su has kept it in his heart all these years, and even ran all the way to warn himself not to do anything wrong with his face.

"What are you going to do?"

Chi Su told him with his actions, and saw the man put the cracked goose egg into the water, put his fingers that could tear spaceships and warships on the eggshell, tap it lightly, and break off a piece of eggshell , revealing the pointed beak of the gosling inside.

The children and Xie Jingyun were stunned, they didn't expect this person to act so simply.

"Wow! Bad guy!" The fat boy wailed loudly, rushing forward to snatch the goose egg from Chi Su's hand.

Xie Jingyun hurriedly stopped him, since the little goose didn't have the strength to break its shell, manual help might be the last resort.

He told the child that the goose has no strength, and we need to help him. Putting it in the water can reduce the damage caused by the eggshell.

Only then did the boy calm down, staring at Chi Su's hand with sobs.

Chi Su looked at Xie Jingyun unexpectedly, and didn't expect him to speak for him. Now the children are like frightened birds, as if he is some kind of murderous demon. If Xie Jingyun was not here, he might run away.

"I'm sorry to trouble you." Xie Jingyun nodded to Chi Su.

The long and narrow phoenix eyes moved slightly, and Chi Su lowered his head and continued to peel the eggshells. The movements in his hands were not fast or slow. Only he knew how violently the heart in his chest was beating, as if he was about to jump out to show himself.

Tsk.

In the anticipation of the children holding their breaths, the goose was peeled out, with water as a buffer, and the fragile little life came into this world with difficulty without suffering.

After wiping off the water droplets on the goose, Chi Su put it under the heater, and the next step is to wait for a miracle.

While the children were cheering up the little goose, Xie Jingyun quietly came behind Chi Su, and the man who bent over to wash his hands subconsciously turned around and made a defensive posture. Xie Jingyun blinked his eyes. He didn't expect such a

big reaction from him. He took two steps back and explained, "I just want to say thank you.

"

Turn the eggs over to let them heat evenly, and mark the eggs when they see any movement. It can be said that they are doing their best. Even the staff will give him a thumbs up when they see it, ashamed of themselves.

Chi Su tried his best, but Xie Jingyun was embarrassed to let Chi Su continue to sleep in the tent.

The young man thought for a second, and invited people to live in the guest room in the courtyard. Two days of hard work were not in vain, Chi Su smiled lightly and nodded in agreement.

After the children fell asleep, Xie Jingyun drove Chi Su back to the courtyard in an orange cat car. On the way, Chi Su couldn't help asking, "Why don't you drive a normal car?" Xie Jingyun looked ahead, not understanding Chi Su's

words It means: "This car is very normal, and the cat is very cute."

Chi Su's meaning is unclear: "I thought that as Yunying's relatives, you might like some cool things, and most people have a strong admiration mentality. , very few boys like fluffy, non-aggressive little things."

Xie Jingyun asked back: "How do you know that Yunying doesn't like those fluffy things?"

Perhaps Xie Jingyun's eyes are too bright, brighter than the night sky. The stars in his eyes were even more dazzling, and when the sparkle in his eyes came, Chi Su suddenly had the desire to confide.

"He never speaks on the battlefield."

The two of them knew who he was.

Xie Jingyun smiled lightly: "Perhaps it's because his voice is too young, and he is afraid that those veterans will not accept him." "

In addition to eating and sleeping, he has been killing insects without stopping for a moment."

Xie Jingyun: "Bearing too many people's hopes, Naturally, he has to keep moving forward, but he is also a human being, and he will also be tired."

Speaking of this, Xie Jingyun suddenly became curious about what kind of image he used to be in the hearts of others.

"In your mind, what kind of person is Yunying?"

Chi Su didn't speak for a long time, and he thought for a long time.

He just thought about it and suddenly found that, except for the time when he was dying when he was young, he had close contact with Yunying. At other times, his eyes followed that person, but he could only watch the person's back go away time and time again. Left on the battlefield and never came back.

Chi Su pursed his lips tightly, upset, rubbed his forehead, and apologized to Xie Jingyun, "I'm sorry, I'm a little tired." Xie Jingyun

nodded understandingly, and the two returned to the courtyard to rest separately.

However, some conversation finally disturbed Chi Su's heart.

The next day, Xie Jingyun, who had a good night's sleep, took advantage of the dark to exercise. The young man was wearing a close-fitting combat uniform and ran at high speed in the condensed winter day. All should stay away.

There was the sound of cat-like light footsteps behind him, Xie Jingyun exhaled a breath of hot air, and took the time to turn around. Chi Su, who had dark circles under his eyes, followed quietly behind him. His pupils were not focused, and his steps were very mechanical. He followed subconsciously.

"Morning." Xie Jingyun greeted him.

Chi Su didn't come back to his senses for a long time, just staring at the young man in combat uniform, his heartbeat became unbalanced again.

This figure is too familiar, when he was young, he watched this figure again and again and stepped onto the battlefield without hesitation.

Xie Jingyun... Xie Jingyun...

An unbelievable thought flashed through his mind like lightning, and it became clearer and clearer.

Chi Su told himself it was impossible over and over again, but he couldn't stop the ecstasy.

This thought is like a flame swaying in the wind, although weak, it shines brightly in the dark.

"Mr. Xie, can you play a game with me?" Chi Su made a solemn request instead of wearing a mask like yesterday, for his imperceptible expectation.

Xie Jingyun stopped unexpectedly. He always exercised according to his limit. Chi Su guessed that he was very strong, which is not surprising, but why did he suddenly invite a fight?

Coincidentally, after being reborn, Xie Jingyun's focus has always been on the holiday park. Apart from exercising, he seldom moves his hands and feet, and he is also a little itchy.

"Let's go to the nearby mountains." The dark eyes of the young man who received the invitation seemed to ignite two clusters of flames, bright and dazzling, "There are too many tourists nearby, I'm afraid it will scare them." Chi Su readily agreed

.

Avoiding a group of children camping at the foot of the mountain, Xie Jingyun led Chi Su to touch the mountain from the other side. The two were separated by ten meters from the left to the right. Their bodies were full of fighting spirit. The nearby animals sensed the danger and ran to other places in a panic. I don't want any more nests.

Chi Su took the lead in attacking. The man lowered his body and swooped towards his opponent like a falcon. His powerful palms were clenched into fists. He subconsciously avoided Xie Jingyun's delicate little face, and his fist hit the young man's abdomen fiercely.

A thin layer of shirt can't block the fist wind, Xie Jingyun can even feel the tearing pain, before the fist arrives, the young man bent down neatly, his slender legs snake-like nimbly slid into Chi Su's feet In between, give a hook hard.

After lowering his back and then attacking with his feet, he couldn't exert his full strength, but Chi Su seemed to be scalded, staggering on his feet, avoiding those long legs and retreating three steps in a row, his eyes wandering.

He made up his mind and attacked again. The arms, elbows, and fists of the two collided frequently, and each collision was a dull sound. In a short period of time, the two had passed hundreds of moves.

A round sun slowly emerged from the pale sky, the warm sunlight dispelled the white mist, and the loud noise of falling trees scared some animals away, and also attracted the attention of everyone at the foot of the mountain.

The two of them didn't use weapons, but used all their explosive power. Once again, Xie Jingyun, who wanted to attack the opponent's face, was dodged and punched on the tree.

The big tree as thick as a bucket let out a wail, and was cut off in the middle by the heavy fist wind. When it fell, it startled a group of mountain birds.

Xie Jingyun wiped the sweat from his forehead, knowing that he could only stop here today.

"You're great." He praised breathlessly.

During the fight, Chi Su kept avoiding Xie Jingyun's face. Xie Jingyun didn't have such scruples, so the two of them looked more miserable than Chi Su.

Chi Su wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, and smiled softly: "You are also very powerful."

As if to shake off some burden, or to confirm something, Chi Su took off his glasses, and those long and narrow gray eyes Take any condensation and focus on the young man in front of you.

"Your moves are very familiar to me."

Xie Jingyun's eyes wandered: "Haha, I also admire Yunying very much. It's so strange to learn his moves. It's just that I'm not good at learning skills and only learned superficially. It's ridiculous. "

He realized that when he hit the head just now, some moves were used unconsciously.

Chi Su didn't believe it or not, and there was a dead silence between the two of them, and they could even faintly hear the voices of employees going up the mountain to inspect.

"Go down the mountain." Chi Su finally let go of the topic.

Xie Jingyun breathed a sigh of relief.

"Gah!" The two who turned around ran into a big white goose head-on.

When the two were fighting, none of the trees within ten meters survived. At this time, these wanton branches caused great trouble to the big white goose.

It flapped its big snow-white wings vigorously, lost two of its glossy feathers, and its short claws could not straddle the thick tree trunk, so it could only stare at a pair of pea-like eyes behind the tree, squawking indiscriminately.

Xie Jingyun let out a laugh and bent over, he had never seen the domineering goose in such distress. Standing behind him, Chi Su pushed his glasses and licked the corners of his mouth.

Seeing that the two were not helping and still laughing at it, the domineering goose raised its neck angrily and let out a cacophony of quacking noises. It backed up a few steps, waved its wings and glides towards Xie Jingyun's feet gracefully.

The big white goose's beady eyes darted around between the two of them, perhaps because Xie Jingyun beat him up a lot recently, he didn't dare to find fault with his master, so he rushed towards Chi Su with his neck stuck.

In the end, the man just pushed his glasses, grabbed its long neck easily, lifted it up and turned it around twice in mid-air. It turned so that there were stars in its eyes, it staggered from side to side, and finally plunged into the grass without moving for a long time.

Xie Jingyun laughed loudly, he didn't expect that after a fight, Chi Su would put down his burden and play with geese like him.

"Director?"

On the small road up the mountain, three employees held weapons and sacks to prevent emergencies.

They never thought that it was their parents who made such a big commotion in the mountains.

And he was bullying a big goose in the mountains with a strange man.

Xie Jingyun and Chi Su walked side by side. When they got closer, the staff saw their slightly messy clothes and wet hair between their foreheads. Especially Chi Su, the wound at the corner of his mouth was slightly red, which caught the attention of all the employees.

"Huh?" Xie Jingyun looked at one of the employees with a strange expression.

The employee shook his head quickly and blurted out: "We didn't see anything."

The author has something to say:

My health is a little poor, my parents' fever went down in one day, and I had the fever repeatedly for three days. (:зゝ∠)_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 22.5K 45
15 year old, Cameron Markey, is at her lowest. After being beat up by life everyday, she reaches her boiling point and moves in with her brother, who...
124K 4.3K 113
Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan Category: BL doujin Tsundere can really kill people. The reborn Xiao Ziqing brought space and gold fingers, bought all kinds...
56.6K 1.4K 184
Author: Young Master Yan Xue Xi is forced to fall in love at first sight with this dangerous man on their first meeting. With death being the only ot...
5.5K 98 27
Novel Summary This novel is also known as Supporting Actor Survival Game Quickly adapt into various kind of character shou vs various kinds of handso...