✓Those years when I opened a...

De ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

19

479 13 0
De ruwen05026

Chapter 19 (1)

Five days have passed since the last live broadcast.

Enthusiastic fans rushed forward, and Xie Jingyun's face was densely covered by bullet screens.

[Director, you are finally back. We haven't seen each other for many years. How are you? 】

【Hey, the background of the little director is a bit wrong, it seems that he is not in Jingxi Ecological Park. ]

[I heard that you are really short of money and crazy, and you actually started cheating fans of money! 】

【Can you get out of trouble, the little director was just joking, and he refunded the money later. 】

【Tsk tsk, he is still so self-conscious when he is a leek, no wonder he is confident. 】

【You'd better go home and be your young master, what are you going to do when you come out to show your face. 】

【I don't speak, I see mental retardation. 】

The barrage at the beginning was okay, they were all hugging and holding high, until later the audience started to sneer.

Since Jingxi Ecological Park opened, people have been looking at Xie Jingyun in a bad mood.

Maybe it's because Xie Jingyun teases fans every time he broadcasts live, deliberately greedy people, or because he feels resentment for not grabbing an appointment, and even Xie Jingyun's carefully crafted face is an eyesore to some people.

There are people who don't like small money, let alone Xie Jingyun who lives a flamboyant life.

In this blind box incident, some people finally seized the opportunity to sneer at Xie Jingyun. The more the fans in the live broadcast room defended, the harder they said.

Xie Jingyun is not used to these people, lazily directing the live broadcast assistant to kick people and blackmail them.

Some fans advised him that it is good to listen to these dogs barking, and if he really pays attention to him, he may be stuck with dirt.

You must know that some people like to chase after people when they are idle and bored, and they will change their account after blocking one.

"It doesn't matter, if you come again, you will be blackmailed." Xie Jingyun is not afraid at all, he is not a star who relies on the flow of fans, so what if these people blackmail him, it doesn't hurt to scold him, it is not sure who will beat whoever they meet.

"I believe everyone will find that I am not in Jingxi today, but outside." Xie Jingyun pointed the live broadcast camera at the green plants in the greenhouse behind him, and introduced with a smile on his lips, "These are the latest achievements of Jingxi Research Institute.

" Rows of seedlings?

The audience's eyes were shining, not because they were interested in Xiao Miao. It was not unusual for Xiao Miao and the others to see each other every day in the ecological park.

What they are concerned about is whether the little director will introduce the purification solution developed by the family.

I am super curious about the purification liquid that can be cultivated in soil, even if I can't afford it, I want to take a look.

[Kneeling to ask the little director to introduce his own magical purification liquid. ]

[+1, tell me how much it is, and make me give up. ]

[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, kid, i want to grow vegetables and eat. 】

For this kind of question, Xie Jingyun's answer was very straightforward: "I'm sorry, the purification liquid is a secret."

He looked at the audience pitifully, with a hint of sadness in his delicate eyes, and asked in a soft tone: "Aren't you You would want to see me beaten to death by my family."

This was the first time that the principal showed weakness to them.

The audience gasped excitedly while clutching their thumping hearts, howling wolves in the live broadcast.

[Fuck, shit, shit, he's so good at it! ]

[Hey, who has a nosebleed, it's not me anyway. ]

[The dish behind him is so beautiful, it sucks——]

Before the audience licked it, the melancholy handsome man who showed weakness changed his face in a second, from a weak little white flower to a poker face.

"Tsk, how deceiving."

Audience: "..."

MD, if it weren't for your good looks...

Enough of the trouble, Xie Jingyun clapped his hands to signal everyone to listen to him and said, "I believe everyone knows about the blind box incident a few days ago. The main purpose of the live broadcast today is to explain that I didn't cheat you of money.

" The vegetable seeds I bought are the surprises I prepared for everyone, but you clamored to return them without waiting for my explanation."

Speaking of this, Xie Jingyun ground his molars without any trace.

When the blind box store opened, he told Lily not to talk about the seeds first, and he wanted to post a long blog with pictures and texts to explain it under Jingxi's account, and by the way, increase the number of fans for this account.

Unexpectedly, he was too busy to forget during the day, and at night when Lily told him that the tourists were dissatisfied with the vegetable seeds in the blind box, Xie Jingyun simply choked it up in a fit of anger.

The audience in the live broadcast room quieted down, wanting to hear what the little director said, but they still felt that those seeds were rubbish.

"What I want to say is——" Xie Jingyun took a deep breath and dropped a nuclear bomb, "Those vegetable seeds can be grown in the ground! And no purification solution is needed!" Audience

: "???"

Something wrong with their ears?

After the arrival of the Zerg, a war broke out. After a hundred years of fighting, pollution has infected every piece of land.

Whether it is the human body or the land, pollution has become a chronic disease.

Now someone tells them that they can grow things in the soil without expensive purification solution!

The reaction of the audience——

[Little director, are you drunk or still awake? 】

Xie Jingyun twitched the corner of his mouth, and came to a piece of green seedlings: "You know Xiaoqingcai, the planting soil underneath comes from the B1 energy star."

Impossible!

The audience subconsciously felt that the principal was lying.

The Noah Federation and the Rota Empire have a total of 19 inhabited planets. Except for the main star Lanxing, the others are named A1A2, etc., and the energy star is B1B2... The higher the ranking, the more prosperous it is.

Prosperity and a lot of energy ores mean that it is the first choice of Zerg.

Then, the pollution will be more serious.

The little director said that the soil below came from B1 energy star?

May I ask if you took your medicine today?

【alright! There should be a limit to lying! I see that you have never cared about it when you were young, and others ridiculed you and defended you. Now you are getting worse, aren't you! ]

[Is it so fun to stab someone in the heart? 】

【Is this how the big family cultivates? You are the one who looks innocent and ignorant of worldly affairs, stepping on people's pain, and talking stupidly and viciously. ]

[You don't need to block, I block myself because I don't deserve to watch your live broadcast, goodbye. 】

The land cannot be planted and the human body is polluted has always been an unspeakable pain in everyone's heart. Xie Jingyun's live broadcast this time is simply playing on their thunder point.

The audience in the live broadcast room crashed by 10,000, and it continued to decline.

Xie Jingyun didn't change his expression: "I know you don't believe me, please watch a video next."

Corris, who was doing something silently next to him, came over, turned on his brain, and projected a translucent screen into the air.

At the beginning of the video, it is the port of the B1 energy star.

The audience, who were about to exit the live broadcast room, held their breath subconsciously—

someone joked that breathing would be polluted on Energy Star, this is not a joke.

Robots mining energy ores are not afraid, and people must wear protective clothing tightly if they want to go there.

The man in the video, wearing a thick white protective suit and a see-through hood over his head, waved at them. After looking around, he was accompanied by the patrol robot, pushing the cart and directing the robot to dig in full swing.

He dug a full two trucks, and consigned the spaceship to the m6 planet. During the period, the video was only sped up, and there was no trace of editing the high-definition video. Arriving at the base of the m6 Jingxi Research Institute, the truck dumped the soil on the open space, and other robots sorted it out.

Next, is sowing.

The modified robot had dexterous fingers and sprinkled the seeds one by one into the soil without adding anything except watering.

On the first day, the dirt didn't move.

The next day, slightly green broke through the ground.

On the third day, the fragile seedlings stretched their bodies wantonly in the reddish soil.

Next is the fourth day...

The vegetables in the video are different every day, and the changes are amazing.

On the tenth day, most of the vegetables in the video are ready to be picked!

Some people stared at the green in the video with tears in their eyes, some pinched themselves hard and grinned in pain, and some subconsciously didn't believe it, thinking that Xie Jingyun was playing a trick.

All kinds of things in the world are staged in the live broadcast room.

After one video is played, there will be another one, not only Energy Star B1, but also B2... For the experiment, Dean experimented with the soil of almost all the planets.

【Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! I'm going downstairs for two laps! ]

[Little Garden Director, you are my god! Mom, come out and watch the miracle! 】

【How do I know this isn't hype? ]

[What if you lied to me! 】

【Help, the little director likes to be funny, I don't even know if it's true or not this time. ]

Xie Jingyun, who saw the bullet screen: "..."

Is this a bitter fruit?

He was very tired: "Are you idiots? If the evolved green vegetables are planted properly, they can sprout in the next day and harvest in ten days. If you don't believe me, try it yourself."

Xie Jingyun has been holding back his breath since the return of the blind box, and finally couldn't help gloating: "Think about how many blind box seeds you have returned, tsk tsk, do you have any seeds at home now?" Audience: "...

"

Day Oh, and they don't have seeds! The seeds have all been returned to the gardener!

Among the hundreds of thousands of viewers, some of them wanted to grab the ground with their heads.

At the beginning, I returned the product angrily, and vowed to tell the director that I would not regret it.

ah! ! !

I am mentally handicapped, obviously the little director has kindly reminded me!

【Dad, give me another chance! ]

[I promise I won't dare to refute you next time, and I will never go west when you say something. ]

[Fuck, you still have time to howl here, I have already rushed to Jingxi Paradise, and I will ask someone to help bring the blind box for extra money. 】

Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows: "Oh, I forgot to tell everyone that today the employees are on holiday and the park is closed for a day off."

Audience: "..."

This familiar feeling is the result of the little director.

[Little Director, you want to wash the dirty water off your body, right? Let us try it quickly, and then help you swell those people's faces, please. ]

[Because I don't know if it's true or not, I think it's necessary for fans to experiment. I'm afraid the park is closed now because of a guilty conscience. 】

For this aggressive method, Xie Jingyun was not fooled at all, and said bluntly: "Compared with slapping your face, I want to see you running around in a hurry.

"

The audience and Heizi rarely had a tacit understanding, and they really wanted to kill the little principal.

Xie Jingyun ignored the howling ghosts and howling wolves in the live broadcast room, and walked leisurely around the experimental area under the leadership of Corlis, and asked the little apprentice to introduce the characteristics of each vegetable seedling and fruit tree seedling, as well as the growth time.

The more they watched, the more itchy they became, but the audience knew that the behavior of returning the goods a few days ago had angered the little headmaster, so now they could only coax and hold them carefully, and almost came to the front of the house and begged for forgiveness.

This stroll lasted until the afternoon, Xie Jingyun felt that it was almost done, and waved to everyone with a smile: "That's it for today, see you next time." It was so ruthless,

leaving the dry-mouthed fans roaring in despair.

On the m6 planet Baisong City, the residential area is dark in the middle of the night, only the bright lights on the side of the road illuminate the roads and sports fields in the community, and occasionally you can hear the buzzing of hovering cars speeding past.

In the darkness, a bright light flashed across the window in the middle of the building, reflecting a hunchbacked figure on the glass.

There was a rustling sound in the room, and the woman in the bedroom opened her eyes and held her breath.

"Bah———"

The woman looked nervous, and hurriedly pushed her husband next to her, only to hear a dissatisfied raving.

Boom!

The voice in the living room intensified. Thinking of the child in the next room, the woman pinched her husband bitterly, got out of bed and picked up the electric shock baton.

Quietly opened the door, in the corner of the living room, a thin and small uninvited guest was rummaging around with his back to her, the woman raised the electric shock baton and approached on tiptoe.

"Why not? I remember it was thrown in this trash can." The man muttered and turned around, wanting to dig into another trash can.

The arc net flashing blue light fell down.

"Aww!" He was so frightened that he sat down on the ground, rolling over with his head in his arms.

Crackling electric arcs climbed up the limp hair of 'Thief', turning that limp brown hair into a blast.

"Hua Ming?" The electric shock baton stopped in midair.

The young man holding his head on the ground raised his hand tremblingly: "Mom, it's me."

"Why don't you sleep in the middle of the night? You are a thief!" The woman laughed angrily, and the brat even turned off the light in the living room.

Turning on the light, the woman sat in the bright living room with a gloomy face, and threw the electric shock baton on the coffee table with a bang: "Tell me, what's going on?"

Hua Ming trembled, wanting to cry without tears.

During the school holidays recently, Hua Ming stayed up late at night and slept during the day. As a result, he didn't see the live broadcast of Principal Jingxi. It was only after the live broadcast that he realized what he had missed.

"Mom, where are the packing boxes I lost yesterday?" Hua Ming asked cautiously, not daring to tell the adults that he stayed up late again, "I remember throwing the trash can in the living room." The mother of the head of the family loves cleaning very much

. Garbage never stays overnight: "Throw it in the trash can downstairs, and the robot will collect it in the early morning. Why do you ask this?"

Throw it in the trash can downstairs...Take it away

in the early morning... He jumped up: "My seeds! Dad, wait, don't take them away!" With a

piercing howl, he rushed out of the house like a whirlwind.

In the bedroom, the snoring man rolled to the ground with a plop, and rushed out sleepily: "Who called me?"

The woman sitting on the sofa pressed her forehead hard and took a deep breath.

Don't be angry, this is the husband you chose, and that retarded thing was also born by you.

At this time, she was extremely thankful that the sound insulation of the building was good, otherwise she would have to explain to her neighbors tomorrow that she did not beat the children in the middle of the night.

"Where's Hua Ming?" asked the husband behind him.

The woman pointed at the glass angrily: "I went downstairs to pick up the garbage."

The situation of digging through the garbage overnight is constantly being staged in various cities of m6.

Some people were lucky enough to turn into huskies to plan garbage like crazy before the robot, and finally jumped and jumped with vegetable seeds in their arms, and returned home to plant the seeds overnight.

Someone was unlucky and chased after the transport vehicle like a zombie, and finally watched the vehicle go away with hatred. He wanted to grab a reservation in the morning, but he was stuck for two seconds and saw that the quota was full.

Outside the Jingxi Ecological Park, the tourists who lined up before dawn looked anxious.

Someone didn't get a place in the park, and they were discussing with the tourists who got a place: "Bring me twenty blind boxes, and I'll give you extra money!"

The man waved his hand: "No, no, I've already helped someone bring one. There are more than a hundred copies, including my own, and I can't take it anymore."

The interstellar version of purchasing agent was born.

When the time came, the tourists went in quickly. This time, no one went fishing or picking, and they all ran to the blind box shop quickly.

When they arrived at the entrance of the store, tourists were surprised to find that the store had changed its appearance. The counter was moved to the rear warehouse, and the front was sealed with transparent glass.

There is a vending machine every three meters. Visitors only need to press the quantity they need, and the machine will automatically spit out the blind box.

The previous salesperson was standing in the store with a smile, looking at the tourists across the wall, and warned softly: "Please line up, if you don't follow the order, you will be blocked.

"

Whether they are skeptical or hopeful tourists, they are bought by hundreds. With the remarks made by the small director in the live broadcast room, if you are really deceived, you can sue.

This time, the tourists who bought the blind boxes lost their interest in playing, and hurried home with a bunch of blind boxes, feeling anxious. Xie Jingyun passed the tourists in his own cat car, and slowly drove towards the vegetable processing factory with Little Cherry and Chitong.

Taking time to log in to Jing Xi's Starblog, he threw out a link.

Jingxi: #加友连接# Come here, come here to share with those who get the seeds, if you don't understand anything, you can ask for help, remember to post the vegetables after they grow to let everyone envy you, and prove that I am not lying.

Next, just be patient.

Xie Jingyun, who had settled the matter, wanted to eat a big meal, and the chef in the cafeteria was always easy to talk to, not to mention the little principal who had just been wronged a few days ago.

The yellow cat and cat cart swayed from side to side as if drunk because of the overload of red pupils. At the gate of the vegetable factory, a green vine slammed on the ground excitedly when it saw the cat and cat cart approaching slowly.

As a result, Xie Jingyun didn't notice the thick vines because the giant snake's huge body filled the entire carriage, humming a song and continuing to drive in.

The vines were in a hurry, and opened all the tentacles with a swish, and lowered their hoods towards Maomaoche.

I was a little nervous meeting my dad for the first time, so I got a little more energetic.

The ears of the yellow cat cat car clicked and fell into Xie Jingyun's arms.

"My cat and cat car!" The young man's eyes widened.

Green Gourd Vine: ...

feeling pills.

Sensing the tense body of the opponent's giant snake, a pair of vertical pupils quickly turned to the door, and shot out like an arrow.

The huge snake body meanders across the ground, trapping the culprit in the center, and the metal skeleton, which is strong enough to strangle, winds up along the doorpost, wishing to strangle the opponent to death directly.

The gourd vines refused to sit still, and the two vines danced vigorously, like two whips lashing at the body of a giant snake. When they found that the other party had scales, it didn't hurt or itch, and the vines immediately swung their whips to attack the gate of the vegetable processing factory.

"Wait a minute," Xie Jingyun hurried over, "Stop!"

Bang!

The gate was torn apart by a whip, and the giant snake's body fell to the ground without any support. The gourd vine took this opportunity to squeeze out from the gap in the snake's body, and crawled to Xie Jingyun's feet.

The little cherry squatting on Xie Jingyun's head watching the excitement was full of anger. This guy was obviously a latecomer, so why did he get back and forth with the stinky snake?

The idea of ​​the snipe and the clam fighting for the fisherman's profit is estimated to be impossible to realize QAQ.

Knowing that he was in trouble, the gourd vine gently wrapped around Xie Jingyun's ankle. As a tentacle monster, it can work with seven or eight hands at the same time, and soon held up a small flower and handed it to Xie Jingyun, and the gourd leaf grew bigger for Xie Jingyun. Fan the wind.

In the coming December of winter, fan the wind of angry youth.

Xie Jingyun twitched the corners of his mouth, always feeling that this guy is not very smart.

Chi Tong from behind caught up, outputting frantically hissing.

Hearing Xie Jingyun's ears, he said: "Fight again."

"What to fight!" He patted the giant snake angrily, and warned, "Hit it again!"

As for the gourd vine, Xie Jingyun said indifferently: " You go and fix the gate for me."

Huluteng just woke up and saw the robot construction, and ran to the warehouse to get materials with a gesture of no problem.

...

There was an extra gourd vine in the car back home. When Xie Jingyun was driving, two vines climbed to the roof of the car. One of the vines curled up the collapsed cat ear and pushed it hard to the left, while the other quietly straightened the cat ear on the right .

Xie Jingyun raised his forehead: "..."

Okay, I can be sure that this guy is not very smart.

He still wants to eat stir-fried chicken with green peppers today, but he dare not go at all in this situation.

A gourd vine almost ruined his cat cart, who knows what the guards in the breeding center are.

After thinking about it, Xie Jingyun gritted his teeth and turned around to drive to the breeding center.

Anyway, the cat and cat car is already broken, and it doesn't matter if it breaks a little bit, Xie Jingyun doesn't want to have to do today's things again after it is repaired.

The yellow cat and cat car will not protest, and will soon bring the little owner to the foot of the mountain.

The new employees are responsible for turning the seeded vegetables into feed for the chickens and ducks. After feeding every day, the group of chickens, ducks and geese will rush over when they see the car. Xie Jingyun stops the car and starts the feeding machine, and the conveyor belt conveys the feed Come over and throw it at high altitude, and soon thousands of troops swoop in.

Is it not out yet?

A group of big white geese were quickly lowering their heads to peck. One of them was particularly domineering. Its spread wings were nearly 1.5 meters. It hurried all the nearby geese and occupied all the delicacies.

Xie Jingyun just glanced at it and skipped it. A wise guard should not be so greedy.

Chitong got out of the car, her tail slapped the ground impatiently, and the dust immediately rose all over the sky. A group of geese spread their wings and fled quickly as if they saw a natural enemy.

The domineering goose who lowered his head to cook suddenly raised his head angrily, and raised his neck: "Gah!"

"Huh?" Xie Jingyun turned his head abruptly.

It's a pity that it was too late, scored twice, the giant snake and the big goose fought together, and it was inseparable.

The mouth of the domineering goose seems to be very powerful. Just now, the gourd vines were unable to cause damage to the giant snake. Every time this big goose pecked at the red pupil, it would neigh in pain.

Until the giant snake seized the opportunity, it slammed its tail and sent the domineering goose flying.

The big goose was dizzy after landing, and no matter what was next to it, it stuck its neck and pecked.

Pfft -

the head of the little garden's buttocks are blooming.

Xie Jingyun's face was blank: He knew it would happen!

...

"Little Director, what's the matter with you?"

The young man standing in front of the yellow cat cat car was expressionless, his black and white casual clothes were crumpled up, and two scratches could be found on closer inspection.

The master chef who came to get the ingredients wanted to laugh but didn't dare to laugh. It was the first time he saw the little headmaster look so embarrassed.

There was a burst of chicken and dog jumping from the cat and cat car behind it.

"Quack!"

"Hiss—"

Boom!

The roof of the Maomao car was lifted off, and dust was flying in the distance.

The master's expression was horrified, and his chubby body trembled. Xie Jingyun took a deep breath and comforted him with a smile: "It was the big goose I brought back that fought with Chi Tong, so I will kill it and let you make roast goose.

"

Opening the car door, Xie Jingyun pulled out a vine from his waist like magic and swung it vigorously. The sharp piercing sound made the car instantly quiet.

The young man who got into the car quickly tied up the culprit who was about to run away, raised his fist and smiled grinningly: "Come on, have you figured out how to die?" There were

several loud bang bangs, the big goose screamed shrilly, and the cat car swayed left and right Shaking, a rumbling burst of black smoke was completely scrapped. A few minutes later, Xie Jingyun tore off the limp giant snake with a refreshed face, followed by a big white goose with flying feathers.

The master chef holding a bundle of radishes looked at the domineering goose dully, and said subconsciously: "It's so big, it will take a lot of time to cook the whole one." The

domineering goose spread its wings angrily: "Gah!"

Peck Believe it or not!

Xie Jingyun's emotionless eyes swept over at random, the domineering goose paused, and silently folded its wings.

It hurts the headmaster to beat geese!

"I was too angry and joking just now," Xie Jingyun entered the back kitchen with the ingredients in his arms, and explained slowly, "It has a good relationship with Chitong, and it can be regarded as a small guard." Master Qian Duo nodded repeatedly, expressing his understanding

.

Chitong used its ferocious appearance to intimidate tourists. This big white goose was as good as it was, and it was probably a difficult guy, so it could be a part of it when the employees were too busy.

"Chi Tong's IQ is really high. The last time Xiao Mo was too busy to let him help guide the tourists, he really took the tourists to the Baiguo Forest. It is indeed the guard of Jingxi Paradise, really amazing." Xie Jingyun was very excited

. Agree: "Chitong is indeed powerful and obedient, it is the most worry-free."

The other three are not worry-free.

The second child, Little Cherry, steals and loves to explode, and bullies the weak and fears the hard-hearted the most.

The third eldest, Gourd Teng, is a tough-as-nails fool, and the fourth eldest, White Goose, is domineering and a fighting madman.

Xie Jingyun could almost foresee what kind of chaos life would be like in the future, Xie Jingyun gritted his teeth, wishing to put these three guys back together again.

The big snake behind him changed his previous listlessness, squinted his eyes and raised his upper body, his tail happily slapped the ground.

Yep, it's the best.

The little cherry that had been squatting on its head as a hairpin swelled slightly, puffing up like an inflated ball.

The gourd vines under the hem of the clothes quietly wrapped around the young man's thin waist for fear of being thrown away. The big white goose turned a deaf ear to it, and walked around the territory with its head held high and its chest held high, with a figure-of-eight gait that no relatives would recognize.

When the Domineering Goose fought with Chitong, two geese were affected and died. Xie Jingyun directly picked them up and asked the master to make roast goose.

When plucking the feathers, the domineering goose flapped its wings and quacked nearby. The master hesitated for a moment, and asked hesitantly, "Is it sad to see its own kind die, and I am not allowed to pluck?" The young man who understood the meaning wanted to cover

it Face, this goose is scolding the master, tell him to move faster, it wants to eat goose legs.

Twitching the corners of his mouth, Xie Jingyun walked over and grabbed the snow-white wings, lifted it out, and threatened in a low voice: "If you make trouble again, I won't give you food."

Big Goose Doudou squatted at the door pitifully.

Little Yingying and Chitong didn't like to eat hot food, and the gourd vines took root on the ground to absorb nutrients. Only the big white goose, after the food was served, squawked and followed Xie Jingyun with its head out to beg.

It's not that it likes to eat, but just wants to try what goose tastes like.

Xie Jingyun was so annoyed that he grabbed a goose leg and handed it to it.

Just like Chitong never regards other snakes in the lake as the same kind, so is the big white goose, who gnaws goose legs very happily. They are similar to sperm with wisdom, and they are already different from ordinary poultry.

While the tourists waited anxiously, the day passed quickly.

Under the super chat of Xingbo#加友急话#, people posted one after another.

Tangtang is super sweet: #化友急话# I said it was a lie. The master star of the Star Academy of Agricultural Sciences has been researching for decades without any results. How could it be researched by a little-known little guy. Take a look, there was no movement overnight, and there was no sign of breaking ground at all.

The nine grids below are full of flower pots, the black soil is slightly moist, and the seeds under the soil have not moved, and there is no sign of germination. The comments all think that the blogger is a big wrong, and he would believe a young man's words.

Mecha get out: #化友连接# Can I sue this kind of thing? There are replays of what he said in the live broadcast room, and I sued him in the name of fraud. I knew that little boy was just talking nicely.

No. 1 in the world: #加友急话# I really feel that he is great, but I didn't expect to be fooled again. He loves deceiving people so much, I really don't have a tutor.

Jing Xi: #加友连接# All insults have been screenshotted and will be dealt with later.

Everyone who saw this Starblog laughed and dealt with it. Let's think about how to appease the anger of the fans first. They are going to sue you, and now you still have leisure time to surf the Internet. I don't know if the ecological paradise is enough to compensate?

Thinking of Jingxi Ecological Park, some people's minds moved.

The director of the small park must have failed this time. If more people sue and the more compensation they get, is there any chance to bring the ecological park over?

After winning the lawsuit, everyone will discuss how to share the plants in it, whether they are sold to the nobles of the main star, or they can be enjoyed by themselves.

The more I thought about it, the more I felt that this method was good, and those people started to jump up and down in Chaohua.

It's not a crime for a man to cry: #加友急话# Are there any victims like me? Jing Xi apologized to us!

Fitness expert: #化友急话# Add me, the four words of not fearing power are my life motto, I don't care which young master Xie Jingyun is, anyway, it's not okay to bully us ordinary people, I will fight him to the end!

Soon, a communication group appeared on Chaohua, and fans who felt cheated joined the group to complain in outrage.

Taylor looked at the rising group members with a sneer on his lips.

He has been paying attention to Jingxi Ecological Park since it opened, but unfortunately he never got a place to enter the park. He finally spent a lot of money to ask someone to bring ten blind boxes, but the bamboo basket was empty. Get back thousands of times the money that went out.

Group leader: "Welcome newcomers. If there are victims of being deceived, you can pull them in. Remember that there is strength in numbers.

" Ten packs, none of them germinated, Xie Jingyun must be lying."

"Is there a lawyer? I just want to know if we have a good chance of winning the case?" "

His ecological paradise is so beautiful, it's a pity to have such an owner."

" The replay of the live broadcast has evidence that he defrauded fans for business. He will definitely lose the lawsuit. It is best to make a big fuss. Let his family take him back and discipline him. I know the situation of those big families. For the sake of reputation, I will definitely choose to compensate the victims and settle the matter. When the time comes, we will Sign a letter of intent and ask them to compensate Jingxi to us." "

Indeed, it makes me feel distressed to see such a paradise being turned into a mess by him."

Most of the group clapped their hands in applause.

A small number of fans who only wanted the director to apologize saw everyone's comments, and always felt that something was wrong, and couldn't help but refute a few words, but they were kicked out of the group in the next second.

001, who sneaked in secretly, was dizzy with anger when he saw the shameless speeches in the group.

How can there be such a shameless person, who speaks high-soundingly, but actually covets the host's ecological paradise!

Pooh! A group of people with no skin and no face! His face is extremely ugly!

The small system is very self-restraining, just a few words over and over again, the more you scold, the more angry you get, the more angry you get, the more scolding you get. In the end, he was so angry that he cried, and he didn't dare to complain to the host, so he could only hold back.

At the beginning, Xie Jingyun's smiling face with hope has been imprinted in the bottom of his heart, and it was treasured deep in the core by the small system. It would be so sad if the host knew that this group of people wanted to build an ecological paradise.

Angrily, 001 changed the group to an open state and restricted everyone from speaking, and then he left satisfied.

My name is Lingling: #加友连接# This is what you call rights protection. Before you get results, you start thinking about how to carve up the ecological paradise. If you are greedy, you will be greedy. If you are greedy, if you are not greedy enough, why don't you die? Link.

Oh, there are melons to eat!

The fans who did not grab the admission quota and have no generation gap cheered up, followed the link, and the group was changed to an open state by the small system. Anyone can enter. His face was blurred by the oncoming malice.

Winning the case... Compensation... Selling to the nobles...

My boy, what an ugly face!

Some fans really believed in Xie Jingyun, and immediately posted these messages under the screen name, so that everyone can appreciate them.

The fans were furious. It was only eight or nine o'clock in the morning, and most of them were not online. It was clear at a glance what they wanted to do with the rhythm.

They immediately sent Xie Jingyun a private message, patted their chests to ensure that they believed him, and asked Xie Jingyun to deal with this group of malicious people quickly.

Xie Jingyun was not angry. Back then on the battlefield, some people accused him of disregarding human life in order to kill insects. It is not surprising that so many idiots were raised in peaceful times.

"Lingling, unblock the speech ban, you don't need to change the open state."

The small system didn't know what the host wanted to do, so it obediently followed suit.

The people in the group felt uneasy since the ban, and they couldn't stop the people who eat melons from coming in for sightseeing. After lifting the ban, 001 directly broke the cans, smashed them and tore them up.

A group of people were tearing apart until ten o'clock in the morning.

Mengmeng is the best: #加友急话#Hey, let me show you my results, the cabbage I planted has sprouted! I never thought that I would grow vegetables by myself one day, and I have fallen in love with the joy of waiting to break ground!

This blogger usually loves to share handmade furniture, and he has a lot of fans. He became popular as soon as it was published, and it hung high at the top. A group of people dazedly clicked in and found out that it was a surveillance video.

Xie Jingyun said that the seeds can adapt to any soil quality. After getting the seeds, the blogger went directly to the flower bed downstairs to dig a few pots, buried the seeds in a little water, and kept the indoor temperature.

During the monitoring, it can be seen that there is no movement in the flower pot during the day, but at night, a touch of green pushes through the gravel, and quietly emerges to stretch its body.

Overnight, the hair-thin shoots grow rapidly as if pressing the accelerator button. At ten o'clock in the morning, the rhizomes become as thick as chopsticks.

This video is strong evidence. Heizi, who has been shouting that Xie Jingyun is deceiving, is like a cock in its neck, watching the video over and over again, unable to utter a word of ridicule.

This is just the beginning, and fans will continue to post star blogs, videos, and pictures.

The bloggers include certified company bosses, ordinary people who record their lives, and adventurers who have won awards...

[Hahaha I'm so happy, those who say that the little director is deceiving, hurry up and apologize! ]

[It's no wonder they apologized, maybe they became angry somewhere. ]

[Through the Internet, who knows what's under the skin, just thinking of them serving bowls for dinner and scolding my father makes me angry! ]

[Maybe after scolding online, go to the ecological paradise to grab the blind box, shameless. 】

It's not a crime for a man to cry: #加友连接# The rich second generation has money and power. Now that an ecological paradise can be created, it's easy to advertise and tell lies. I just want to ask those people, is advertising money a hot hand?

Seeing that he was still talking hard, Xie Jingyun, who was silently watching the development of the situation, sneered.

Chapter 19 (2)

He didn't intend to care about it, but this man was chasing and biting like a mad dog, he really thought he was made of mud!

"Host," the little system is gearing up, "I can find him, let's beat him up secretly."

That's not enough, a little shrimp won't let Xie Jingyun do it himself, just entrust the matter to a lawyer.

"I'll find a reliable lawyer," Xie Jingyun hated others to slander him the most, "Ling Ling, block all those who swear, and prohibit him from coming to the ecological park." 001 said it was okay, full of energy to find

someone black.

At this time, Xie Jingyun discovered a special blogger.

Brand V: #加友急话# A few days ago, I received a courier from students, which are all kinds of vegetable seeds... After experiments, it is true that no purification solution is needed, and the data analysis shows that the survival rate is as high as 85%... Amazing little The head of the garden brought a miracle fruit, and the young man has a soft and loving heart.

A series of boring words like academic reports pushed the incident to a climax, and most people were dizzy after reading it.

[Slag can't understand, class representative. ]

[It means that you can grow and live, and you don't need a purification solution. Kuagua the little garden manager, he's awesome! ]

[Who is he, he can do it if he says it can? 】

【Expose your ignorance, this is the former dean of the main Star Academy of Agricultural Sciences, the sum of the trophies he won can crush you to death! ]

[Why did this big guy get out of the mountain? Didn't he retire? Damn, the background of the principal is getting more and more mysterious! 】

As soon as this heavyweight figure came out, he directly photographed the stubborn Heizi so that he didn't dare to show his head. The fans cheered and came to the old man's star blog to thank him for his help.

The old man is 178 years old this year. The last time he showed up was at the retirement ceremony ten years ago. At that time, he was already unable to stand still and needed someone to support him. He did not expect to stand up and speak for Xie Jingyun.

At the same time, fans are also very curious, why some seeds can germinate, while others can't grow anything?

Wearing presbyopic glasses, the old man slowly answered doubts on the Internet, and kindly told everyone that if you want the seeds to germinate quickly, you can soak them in water to accelerate the germination. Those fans who couldn't plant them recalled carefully and found that they really made mistakes on the way to plant them.

It was they who wrongly blamed the little headmaster!

Jing Xi: All insults have been handed over to lawyers and will be blocked.

Fan: "..."

Okay, this is a small principal.

Taylor, who was far away in another city, sneered when he heard this, black?

Does Xie Jingyun know who he is? Across the Internet, as long as he changed his Starbo account, he would grab a spot to go to the Ecological Paradise. Who would have known that he scolded Xie Jingyun on the Internet!

Thinking of the group that was forced to disband, Taylor secretly hated, this time he was too hasty, the higher the promotion, the worse the fall, Xie Jingyun will always be unlucky!

When he came to the Zhiding video, he was full of unwillingness. Why did others get nothing when they planted it?

It must be a problem with the seeds. He has to try again. If he can grow them, he can make a lot of money by selling them to the little nobles on the main star who have no money to support the research institute!

Taylor quickly went to Jing Xidai Xingbo account, and began to grab the next admission quota.

Follow the link and click.

[You have been blocked, Jingxi Ecological Park does not welcome tourists who insult the director. ]

How is it possible!

Taylor's eyes widened, his fists clenched and his veins bulging, how did Jing Xi find him!

"You can't do this, those who don't know are innocent..."

[Sorry, due to the settings of the other party, you don't have permission to comment. ]

Bang!

Taylor smashed Zhinao hard against the wall, and crouched on the ground with his head in his arms, looking annoyed.

He regretted it, he shouldn't be greedy.

Not only Taylor, those who insulted Xie Jingyun after joining the group also found themselves blocked, unable to comment, and could only be incompetent and furious online.

It was the fans who went to apologize earnestly. Xie Jingyun didn't let the small system be blocked. He knew that these people were just being tempted.

Countless people frantically flipped through the message records like burning their butts, lest they really utter dirty words.

The little gardener really did it!

Believe that Xie Jingyun's fans were elated and congratulated each other in the comment area, and the following is the carnival night!

The author has something to say:

Paradise F4 [is not] online now!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 67 6
OFFLINE READING NOT MINE Author: Shan Shaner Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-14 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 55 In...
56.6K 1.4K 184
Author: Young Master Yan Xue Xi is forced to fall in love at first sight with this dangerous man on their first meeting. With death being the only ot...
12.6K 164 8
https://m.shubaow.net/134/134471/ Author: Xi Meng Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-06-28 Latest: Chapter 79 Neptune's Scholar & Scumbag (End) B...
10.6K 133 9
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 不吃姜的胖子 Author: Fatty who doesn't eat ginger Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-27 Latest chapter: M...