✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

16

510 19 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 16

The words of those three girls reminded Xie Jingyun.

Since vegetables can't use the picking mode of Baiguolin, let's just use vegetable seeds to find a way.

Dean's research continued to bring good news. The fruit saplings and vegetable seeds sent over had germinated and grown normally, which gave Xie Jingyun great confidence.

Taking advantage of the fact that the vegetable processing factory was running at full capacity to encourage the vegetables to set seeds, Xie Jingyun ordered a batch of small boxes on Xingwang.

The boxes are of different sizes, the small one is only as big as a palm, and the big one is big enough to hold a watermelon.

Xie Jingyun didn't know what material it was made of. When ordering, he specifically requested that the box must be light-proof.

The box in his hand was light yellow overall, and the thin box body was a bit like a thick piece of paper in the 21st century, with the word Jing Xi printed on it in pale green seal script.

When designing the box, 001 suggested printing the avatar of the host on it.

The small system is plausible. With the appearance of the host, people will buy it even if the box is empty.

Xie Jingyun didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he felt that the little guy had a very thick filter for him, how could anyone be willing to spend money to buy an empty box just for the avatar on it.

After much deliberation, Xie Jingyun printed Jingxi's name on the box as an advertisement for himself.

The box was neatly packed when it was delivered by the courier robot, Xie Jingyun stared thoughtfully at the robot going away.

Interstellar Future's robots are highly intelligent. Although they cannot deter tourists who deliberately make trouble, they can do many other chores!

He slapped his forehead, thinking that it was not good for him to catch the employees and squeeze them hard.

"Lingling, let's order twenty robots!" Xie Jingyun raised his hand excitedly.

Robots will not get tired, do not need to rest and eat, and an energy bar is enough to support their activities for a day.

001 wondered: "Is there so many?"

One robot can do the work of thirty normal people, and it would be too much for the host to order twenty.

"Believe me, it's not much at all." Xie Jingyun swore, turning his gaze to the flat packing box next to him.

Assembling boxes, stuffing prizes, shuffling the order, and recycling... If these mechanical tasks are done by ordinary people, it will not only waste time and energy, but also cause fatigue. It is better to hand them over to robots. Can start working right away.

Like the main star Energy Star and the industrial planet rich in mechs, robots can be seen almost everywhere. The m6 planet is small, and the pace of living and life is relatively slow, so robots are rarely used.

Opened Starnet and found a reputable merchant. Xie Jingyun ordered twenty robots with a wave of his hand. After ordering, he almost burst into tears when he saw the small money in the account that was instantly halved.

If you don't make money quickly, you will become a pauper again.

The yellow Maomao car started up with a bang, and carried the little director to the courtyard.

Passing by the blue lake, the shore of Qianqing lake is densely packed with fishing friends. When someone turned around to release the fish, he saw the little director in the cat car and greeted with a smile: "Little director, come and fish, let's play together." "

Obviously, this is a tourist who doesn't know the murderous deeds of the little director.

The fishing friend next to him twitched his eyes, ground his teeth, and stomped hard on his feet.

"Ow!" The fishing friend who greeted the little director screamed, angrily scolding his friend, "What are you doing?"

Jealous that I catch more than you!

The friend roared: "Fourth, I'll take you out to play, and you're just going to repay the favor like this? Believe it or not, the little headmaster is here, and we can't catch any fish today!"

That guy's skills are so good that the fish are all attracted away !

Listening to the conversation between the two, Xie Jingyun waved his hands with a smile, "I won't come today if I have something to do, you guys take your time." The

two fishing friends, including the person next to them, exaggeratedly patted their chests and breathed a sigh of relief.

As long as the director is not fishing, he is everyone's good friend.

"Little director, when can we expand the number of reservations?" Another grandfather wearing reading glasses had a kind expression, but he was faintly black, "Take care of the elderly who can't play the Internet a little bit, I can come in today Let your grandson help you grab the quota!"

Xie Jingyun made a no-nonsense gesture: "Okay, today the quota will be increased to 20,000 people."

Anyway, Jingxi Ecological Park has expanded after unlocking two areas.

Plop!

A fishing friend slapped his thigh excitedly, but the action was so violent that he kicked the bucket into the lake. The only fish caught today flicked its tail flexibly, leaving a string of bubbles to laugh at the idiot.

"My fish!" The man grabbed the lake bank and stretched out his hand, his horrific cry made people look sideways.

Regardless of comforting the fishing friend, the others asked in a hurry: "Really? It's too difficult to reserve a spot here. The last time I came here was five days ago. You should know that my hand speed is not bad in games. That's it. I can't even grab a spot."

"The little director is in a good mood today, and he is easy to talk to." Someone sighed.

Soon, the man's eyes rolled, and since he was in a good mood... " Little

garden manager!"

want.

Regarding this, Xie Jingyun, who was easy to talk just now, was expressionless in an instant: "I won't open up, it's impossible, give up!"

and refused three times.

The heartbroken tourists turned into stone statues and stood there foolishly.

The little headmaster, who has shot three arrows in a row in the hearts of fishing friends, is humming a song, and the cat's car is drifting away, and the cat's ears on the roof are shaking happily.

It is impossible to open up, but it can let everyone play blind boxes.

Xie Jingyun didn't know about blind boxes before, but he had played games, and every time he opened a treasure box, he would be excited for a long time, and he only had to bathe and burn incense.

In another world, it is estimated that there will be people who like this uncertain expectation and joy.

There is an open space in the vegetable processing factory area to start construction. After completion, it will be a factory for robots to pack blind boxes and recharge.

The expansion was very efficient, and there were no complicated requirements, so the construction was completed in just five days.

At the same time, the robot Xie Jingyun ordered also arrived.

Two rows of 20 silver-white robots entered the ecological park with uniform steps. Some tourists who were planning to apply for a meal for employees collapsed and shouted to the sky: "Ahhh! Why are there

robots in this world? The dream of eating staff meals is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo L

L L K L L O T T I T I C I N I N I N

With robots, does the principal still want them?

Little garden manager, we just toasted together a few days ago and vowed to make Jingxi develop better, you can't take your word for it!

Until they see what the robots are doing...

Five robots are responsible for picking fruits and packing vegetable seeds, five robots are responsible for assembling flat boxes, and the other five are responsible for stuffing fruits, vegetable seeds and scattered vegetables into them. The last five robots shuffled and rearranged the boxes.

Over there, the robots were producing blind boxes in batches, and Xie Jingyun sat beside them confidently and dismantled them.

There are big and small blind boxes. Xie Jingyun first chose a palm-sized one, and weighed it in his hand. It was a bit heavy. After shaking it, it made a crackling sound. It was probably a fruit.

When I opened it, it turned out to be ten winter dates wrapped in plastic wrap.

He wasn't hungry, he just wanted to take it apart, so he picked up another one... so light that he couldn't figure it out.

So light, it is estimated to be vegetable seeds.

Xie Jingyun's eyes lit up, he didn't expect the protagonist of the blind box to be ushered in just after opening the second one.

When he opened it, a smile froze on his face.

It is a grape.

He gritted his teeth viciously, and stretched out his claws to another box.

The small system couldn't stand it anymore, and reminded: "Host, didn't you just say to try?" If

the robot is emotional, believe it or not, they will cry for you!

What kind of demolition is done over there, it's too fucked!

Xie Jingyun withdrew his hand regretfully, he couldn't finish it. The things inside were normal to him, but to tourists, it was a good harvest.

So far, the tourists in Jingxi Ecological Park are all residents of the m6 planet, and the number of people entering the park has been expanded from the original 5,000 to 20,000.

But this number of places is only a drop in the bucket compared with the resident population of m6.

After coming to the ecological park, the elderly and some men like to fish, while women like to go to the picking garden with the younger children.

These people prefer mode 2, where they spend 200 star coins to buy a fruit basket and pick fruits slowly.

All the tourists have complained to him that there are too few places to grab, the fruit basket is too small to eat and so on.

The Baiguo Forest produced by the system will not overripe the fruit and rot on the ground. Sometimes Xie Jingyun will manipulate the fruit trees to ripen again.

With a steady stream of materials, the blind box launched by Xie Jingyun will not be restricted, so it should be very popular.

"The ratio of fruits, seeds, and vegetables is set to 5:4:1." Xie Jingyun made a decision. The result of the full operation of the vegetable factory was horrific. Except for the vegetables needed in the canteen, all the others were piled up with tens of thousands of catties of seeds.

Put 50 grams of small seeds like pepper seeds and tomato seeds, 30 grams of pumpkin seeds, and only put one kind of vegetable seed in each box. If you want to find your favorite vegetable, take it apart slowly.

Hehe, Xie Jingyun squinted and smiled, looking forward to the blind box meeting with everyone.

The small system squatted in the mental space and asked, "What about the pricing?"

After hesitating for a moment, Xie Jingyun extended a slap: "How about 100 star coins for the big blind box, and 50 star coins for the small blind box?"

Although it is cheap, the accumulation of less is worth more.

Two days later, a store popped up on the square next to the Blue Lake.

Tourists who came to line up to enter the park before dawn surrounded the door, stretching their necks to look inside with curious expressions.

"I surrounded it the day before yesterday and thought it was going to be renovated, but I didn't expect to build a store." "It's

so small." Visually, the store is only more than 100 square meters, and some tourists look disgusted, "What can you do with such a small size?

" Strangely, the counter of this store is super big, almost half the length of the room.

Behind the counter, stood a woman wearing blue work clothes of Jingxi Ecological Park. She had long golden curly hair, and her blue eyes were watching the front gently, with a soft smile on her face.

It is Lily who has been trained and formally employed.

"Welcome to Jingxi's Blind Box Store, I'm Lily, the salesperson."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 11
The year is 1304 After Avalanche in a planet called Etheraize. Chrono Inferno, a rather peaceful and rich archipelago country has failed many times i...
14.7K 229 7
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Rose High Wall Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-05 The latest chapter: Chapter List Chapt...
57 0 22
Nikolai, a young soul who wakes up on a spacecraft without memory of his identity, embarks on a thrilling journey filled with twists and turns. As he...
29.6K 839 24
My book of RoWen short stories and one-shots! If you have any ideas comment them!