✓Those years when I opened a...

بواسطة ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... المزيد

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

5

718 20 0
بواسطة ruwen05026

Chapter 5

Xie Jingyun saw an acquaintance.

"It's you." In the cleaned-up office, Xie Jingyun greeted the restless Abel, "How is it, have you sold it for a good price?" Abel shook his head hesitantly, and explained in a low voice: "My wife likes it very much

. Flowers, so I took them home to make her happy."

Xie Jingyun understood, Zhinao was monitoring the garden, and when Abel came in, he saw a pale lady beside him.

The lady carried a familiar aura on her body. Although she looked weak due to illness, Xie Jingyun understood from her upright standing posture and her subconscious observation of her surroundings.

"I'm really sorry for offending you a few days ago," Abel stood up under Xie Jingyun's surprised gaze, his face flushed and he bowed vigorously, it was obvious that he was not used to showing weakness to others, "Please give me a chance for an interview. I'm here to apply for a job."

At present, interstellar plants can only be cultivated without soil, and it is unprecedented for plants in the Jingxi Ecological Zone to be planted on the ground. I am afraid that it will take many years of breeding and elimination to achieve today's results.

One can imagine how mysterious the background of this young director is.

Abel was very afraid that Xie Jingyun would reject him because of the conflict a few days ago, he thought anxiously, as long as he was given a chance to compete fairly with others.

Just give him a chance!

The man who bowed at ninety degrees silently clenched his fists.

After reading Abel's resume carefully, Xie Jingyun smiled: "You used to be the ringleader on the 11th floor of the arena?"

The guy who can be the ringleader should not be underestimated.

Holiday parks need this kind of talent to deter some dishonest tourists.

"Yes, I have been the ringleader in the Thunder Arena for three years, because my wife is sick, and I need money to treat her illness."

Xie Jingyun: "Then why did you come here? When recruiting, it is very clear about the treatment of employees. Although food and housing are included, the salary here is not one-tenth of your previous salary." The lady's condition is obviously not stable

. .

Abel's tone was low: "Lily likes the flowers I sent very much."

He didn't finish the rest of the sentence, Xie Jingyun pursed his lips and understood what he had to say.

Are you going to give up?

Shaking his head, Xie Jingyun took out a test paper and handed it to him, with eager anticipation on his face: "I know the value of your force very well. After completing these few questions, if you answer 50% correctly, I will consider you a pass."

Abel : "..."

Isn't this person really embarrassing him?

Xie Jingyun knocked on the table and reminded: "You must think carefully." The man who

has been away from the campus for decades and only thought of beating and killing his wife and his wife took a pen. room to answer questions.

Hearing the sound of the door being pushed, the twenty-five people sitting in the meeting room looked up at the same time, looking at the person with no expression on their faces.

Abel noticed that one hand holding a pen was shaking wildly.

He is so flustered!

An hour later, twenty-six people in the conference room handed in their answer sheets, and several of them dropped their pens and turned around and ran away. Their backs seemed to be chasing after ghosts.

Xie Jingyun told them that they could walk freely in the garden, and told them the results of the written test at noon.

He sat in the office and opened the first answer sheet.

Question: If you were the manager of the Blue Lagoon, and tourists brought mechanical hooks to fish, you would——

Xie Jingyun saw the quick answer of "praise him for being smart".

He covered his face with a snap, and collapsed a little.

Is it because they are not on the same channel, or is there a problem with the brain circuit?

Shouldn't this situation be discouraged? Bastard!

"Okay, calm down." Xie Jingyun twitched his lips and continued to look through the answers, "They are just too far away from normal life, so be patient." Yesterday's

little curly hair and tourists with mechanical hooks all retorted that the mechanical ball Hooking with a machine is not considered a lethal weapon. The tourists next to him nodded in agreement, and Xie Jingyun suddenly noticed something was wrong.

For this group of people after the war, the new generation knows nothing and has never seen anything. Older survivors do remember things, but with very abnormal brain circuits.

Looking through all the answers carefully, Xie Jingyun finally found some people with normal thinking.

"12!" He smiled and narrowed his eyes, "It's not bad luck."

With the beginning, things were much easier, and then Xie Jingyun interviewed the sightseeing bus driver and chef.

Jingxi Ecological Park is finally on the right track.

Uniform work uniforms are being produced, and he plans to build the staff dormitory between the Blue Lake and the Baiguo Forest, where there is a large open space available.

Xie Jingyun is naturally happy that he doesn't have to do everything himself, and when he is happy, he likes to play something interesting.

Just to make a name for Baiguolin, which will be opened next.

Since Jingxi's director often posts some beautiful scenery photos, fans who follow the account develop the habit of visiting it every day.

At eight o'clock in the morning, Jing Xi posted the news again.

Fast-handed fans left messages one after another.

[Punch in the front row. ]

[I don't care, I am the closest to the director at this moment! Can the director open the back door for me? I'm going to make a fuss if I can't get a place to enter the park]

[There are so few people today, usually thousands of floors per second. ]

[Fuck you idiots, read the content quickly! 】

Fans who grab the front row every day roll their eyes. The content is always a landscape photo. It's okay to save it silently after leaving a message. It's more important to squat in the front row to make the director familiar.

You are stupid!

Until they saw the published content——

Jing Xi: #景雪活油园# The sea of ​​stars is vast, we met.

In order to celebrate the successful opening of Jingxi Ecological Paradise, the director decided to hold the event #望者上签# on October 25.

Activity content: The autumn wind blows, the fish are fat!

Concentrate on doing one thing, and the joy of harvest is enough to keep you happy all autumn.

All tourists who sign up for the activity, please bring your own fishing gear and gather at the Blue Lake at 8:00 am on the 25th to compete in fishing.

Friendly reminder: Contestants are strictly prohibited from using automatic fishing devices.

We will judge from the quantity and type of fish, and the winner can get a fruit gift bag (the fruit of the prize is a new area that has not yet been opened).

The nine squares below are all fruit packages picked by the director to treat new employees.

Red apples, tempting peaches, sweet and sour oranges...

piled up like a mountain, next to the smiling faces of employees.

Miller wiped his saliva and howled loudly at the grandfather in the training room: "Grandpa, let's go practice fishing!"

There are still a few days left to practice the horrible skills. He wants to eat fruit!

Like Miller, fans on the Internet are all crying and howling.

[Principal, I don't want to participate in fishing competitions, I want to apply for a job as an employee. ]

[May I ask, is there still a need for a caretaker? The kind that eats less and works hard! ]

[Director, you have no heart! How will you let me live for the next few days, blah blah! 】

[Stop howling, let's think about where to get fishing gear first, the director said, bring your own fishing gear, do you have any (laughs)]

Yes, everyone who eats food and brains has realized that automatic fishing is not allowed I want the retro fishing rod in the garden, but they don't have it!

Before the ecological park opened, they had never caught fish.

Fans like headless chickens set their sights on various private customization shops on the Internet.

How about... try?

Bosses who ordered suspension vehicles/small spaceships/mechas/rehabilitation warehouses: Don't come here!

Amidst the wailing and howling of the crowd, the time finally came to the 25th.

On this day, all the special buses that passed by Jingxi Ecological Park were crowded.

Interstellar vehicles run smoothly, but they can't stand the crowded situation.

An unsuspecting passenger hugged the fence next to him and tried to support his body. He took a deep breath, and the sweet scent and the moisture of the soil mixed together rushed towards his face, and his expression could not help but twist.

However, he is short, and he has to put his feet on his shoulders when he shoots people. The surrounding light is blocked, and he feels even more short of breath!

In the crowded compartment, he turned his head with difficulty and asked the man next to him carrying a big bag: "What are you doing?" They

all looked excited and couldn't wait to rub their hands, with a big bag behind them, and the smell from the big bag All sorts of strange things.

The man with the backpack smiled, and patted the big bag on his back proudly: "Don't you know? Jingxi Ecological Park is holding a fishing event today, and the winner will get a fruit gift bag. My child has never eaten any normal fruit since he was born. I I'm going to participate in the competition."

Don't expect to be the first place, just get an encouragement award, let the children in the family taste it.

The short passenger wondered: "Aren't all the plants dead there?"

He took this bus every day to work, and the ecological park has seen it from afar, and it is indeed very beautiful. But after so long, a batch should have been hung up.

The man waved his hand: "I don't know about that. Maybe the head of the garden secretly replaces the dead plants every night." "The

ticket is 1000, even if there are many people going, it is a drop in the bucket compared to planting plants in a large area. What is he trying to do?" Could it be that you are showing off your wealth invisibly?"

Another short-haired woman who eavesdropped on their conversation retorted loudly: "No, those plants are very healthy and have never been replaced." "

How do you know?"

The short-haired girl: " I take landscape photos every day, and the plants inside have never changed, and there will never be exactly the same plants in this world!" The

short passenger shrugged, and his expression was still disbelieving. The girl with short hair looked very strong, and she raised her eyebrows to Theorize with him.

Fortunately, the car arrived at the station before they started arguing, and a group of people scrambled to get off the car, for fear that others would overtake them.

The passengers in the car who didn't understand the situation at first became interested through the conversations of several people.

There wasn't much entertainment in postwar life.

Now the mainstream advocates the supremacy of force, and even the entertainment programs on the official channel are mecha competition arenas. Not everyone has the interest to watch a group of people fight each other.

As a result, a group of passengers with different purposes also got off the bus and came to the ecological park to buy tickets and join in the fun.

In the park, tourists came one after another.

In the past few days, Xie Jingyun has recruited a few more employees one after another. In addition to the previous twelve, twenty-two employees will soon be on the job after training.

They wore uniform blue clothes with the words Jingxi Ecological Park printed on the back. They were scattered in various areas of the Blue Lake, responsible for resolving conflicts among tourists, and also to deter dishonest people.

The content of the event was posted on the account early in the morning. The process is very simple. Register online, bring your own hooks and baits, and draw lots to determine the fishing area. The time is from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm in Nanfeng.

Don't disturb others during the period, and you will be removed immediately if you find cheating. After the end, whoever catches the most fish and the most types will win.

In order to motivate the tourists participating in the competition, Xie Jingyun sent 22 employees to the Baiguo Grove yesterday afternoon, picked several thousand catties of various fruits, and piled them on the square of the ecological park. The scene was very spectacular.

So, before the game started, the three circles outside the square were full of people.

Everyone stared at the mountains of fruits with bright eyes, swallowing crazily.

If it wasn't for Abel with a fierce face standing there, someone probably couldn't bear it and rushed forward.

At this time, Xie Jingyun walked over slowly with a fishing rod on his shoulders.

Some tourists who watched the live broadcast dared to say hello to him: "Director, good morning, what are you doing with the fishing rod?" The

young director waved happily, with a bright smile on his brows: "Wait a minute to go fishing!"

With the help of the staff, Xie Jingyun, the impatient principal of the garden, finally breathed a sigh of relief, taking leisurely walks, exercising, and playing with the little guards of the blue lake every day was very pleasant .

The tourist who asked the question choked up and almost burst into tears.

He is an old fan of the director, and he followed a wave of private messages on the first day, of course he knows the director's fishing skills.

It's nothing to do at first, so I just participated, but seeing so many fruits, and thinking about the head of the garden who caught fish one after another on the day of the live broadcast...

Woo, who can understand the pain of knowing the ending before the competition!

The despair on the tourist's face was too obvious, Xie Jingyun laughed loudly: "Don't worry, I'm just bored to join in the fun and don't participate in the competition."

He also wondered why his fishing skills are so good, the boy who was only 16 years old before time travel likes to play games, Traveling to the interstellar is trying to improve the survival rate.

That day's live broadcast was his first time fishing, and he didn't expect it to be so unexpected.

The young man was beaming with joy, and there was a hint of complacency on his face.

Soon, it's game time.

The tourists who participated in the competition had a three-dimensional map of the blue lake in their minds, on which the location they had drawn was marked. Xie Jingyun looked around, came to a place with relatively few people, and opened the fishing gear bag.

The old grandfather next to him didn't know him, so he greeted him with a smile: "Come on, there is still a place next to me."

The old man was very talkative.

"What's the young man's name? He was also pulled out by his family to relax?"

Xie Jingyun let the small system connect to his own brain, so that no one outside the screen monitoring the competition field could see it, only he could see it.

He hung the bait and flicked the hook neatly, and took the time to answer: "My name is Xie Jingyun, and I'm the head of the garden. I'm here to join in the fun today." Coincidentally, there are mostly elderly people in

this area, and they don't have much pursuit of victory or defeat. They lived for more than a hundred years. The old man has seen everything, and this competition is really just for fun.

Seeing that the director was so young, they all praised: "Young and promising, young and promising!"

Xie Jingyun laughed: "Everyone had a good time today, and I will come here often after I think it is fun."

Hope more and more people can come out for a walk relax.

Just as he was talking, Xie Jingyun saw a tourist stooping furtively from the surveillance, using the blind corner of his vision to replace the fishing rod with a mechanical hook.

He sighed, why are some people still unwilling to give up.

[Competitor No. 3496 is out! Reason for being out: Cheating with a mechanical hook! Contestant No. 3496 is out! Reason for being out: Cheating with a mechanical hook! ]

The eagerly looking staff quickly rushed over, pinned the person on the ground, and said in a rough voice: "I'm sorry, throw it out!" The

cheater kicked his legs on the ground vigorously, screaming again and again: "Wait, give it to me again!" I have one chance, I won't dare next time!"

[Competitor No. 965 is out! Reason for being out: Interfering with others! ]

[Competitor No. 744...]

Xie Jingyun shook his head, there are people who don't follow the rules everywhere, and since they did it, they have to bear the price.

Just ten minutes after the start of the competition, the employees of the ecological park dragged out more than a dozen foul tourists. With deterrence, some contestants with ulterior motives calmed down and did not dare to make any wrong decisions.

Xie Jingyun stared at his float, and out of the corner of his eye he spotted the old man next to him.

"...What are you holding in your hand?" Xie Jingyun twitched his eyes.

"Bait." The old man shook his hand, as a matter of course.

Excited to sell the product: "This is the tentacles of the bugs I killed back then. They have been well preserved and elastic. I think the fish might want to eat them.

" Chongya: "There are a lot of people fishing today, maybe the fish are tired of eating the bait mixed with nutrients, so they will change their taste."

Xie Jingyun: "..."

Just as he was about to say something, Xie Jingyun noticed that there was a fish biting the hook, so he turned around quickly. Keep your head on the water.

When the float sinks into the water, ripples appear, the slender fishing rod is pulled into a curved bow, and the fishing line is taut.

It's a big guy!

Xie Jingyun's eyes lit up, and he retracted and released skillfully. When the fish was struggling, he would release the line, and when the fish was tired, he would reel in the line.

Soon, a big fish that was as long as an arm was pulled to the shore, Xie Jingyun quickly caught the big fish with a dip net and brought it ashore.

The old man next to him stared eagerly, his face full of envy.

A fish took the bait and made a good start, and the next day was the same as that day, every time Xie Jingyun threw the hook within ten minutes, he would catch a fish.

The number of fish barrels behind him increased from one to five, and the big fish inside were crackling and fighting.

The fishhook with all kinds of bug feasts hanging beside it did not move.

Grandpa: "..."

Grandma: "..."

The elderly nearby: "..."

"Xiao Xie, do you want to go fishing elsewhere?" The old man covered his chest with a complicated expression. Although he didn't care about winning or losing, it would be a bit miserable if he didn't catch anything.

Leave a way for the old man to survive.

The old man next to him nodded repeatedly, and echoed: "Isn't the common saying saying that fish also need to rest and recuperate, so let them go." "Yes, yes, there are probably no big

fish in this area. You can go to other places to have a look. Xie

Jingyun protested: "Don't blame me if you can't catch fish, the bait is too weird!"

Although fish also eat bugs, interstellar bugs are harmful garbage, and only stupid people will eat them!

To prove it, Xie Jingyun stood up and really planned to change places. He looked around and prepared to go to the next area.

Who would have thought that when Xie Jingyun was catching fish one by one, he had already attracted envious and jealous eyes from several nearby areas, and when they found out that he was going to change places, the others quickly waved their hands.

"We have a lot of contestants here, it's too crowded, Director, go to other places." "Director's

father, give me a way to survive, I want to fish."

Xie Jingyun: "..."

Ha ha!

Ten minutes later, the young and vigorous director dragged a small boat, jumped on it, kicked it, rowed to the center of the lake, and continued to throw the hook under the gaze of all the contestants.

Crashing, the one-meter-long giant green struggled frantically.

All contestants: "..."

If you are not the principal, we will definitely beat you!

The author has something to say:

I'm an idiot, I sent out the manuscript for the 26th in advance yesterday _(:зゝ∠)_ I haven't

returned to Jinjiang for several years, I'm stumbling around in the backstage, sorry.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.5K 334 8
offline reading not mine The control group became popular after bringing the cubs to the comprehensive show Author: Yanliu Ruoyun Genre: BL Status: F...
8.7K 1.2K 11
" ဤ ဇာတ်လမ်းတွင် ပါဝင်သော အကြောင်းအရာများအားလုံးသည် လက်တွေ့ဘဝတွင် မဖြစ်နိုင်သော နတ်သမီးပုံပြင်များသာ ဖြစ်သည် " # KookJin #jinkook
The Real Ram بواسطة TJ_Croft37

الخيال العلمي

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
44.3K 991 125
Author: Light Color Category: Tanmi doujin Through the interstellar, with its own plant encyclopedia goldfinger, plants need to know all, In this way...