✓Those years when I opened a...

Par ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... Plus

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

3

738 21 0
Par ruwen05026

Chapter 3

off day.

Miller originally wanted to go online to practice mecha battles with his classmates, but he was grabbed by his grandfather as soon as he opened the virtual training room.

The gray-haired old man put down the dumbbells in his hand and came to his grandson, ignoring his resisting eyes, laughed and slapped his back hard, full of air: "Young people don't always lie on the sofa, come and exercise with grandpa. "

Miller protested: "I want to exercise and practice the mech with my classmates. I haven't learned the sword swing movement taught by the teacher yesterday.

" , you should strengthen your own strength."

"No, the mecha is two or three meters high. If the Zerg is still there, it will definitely be able to beat it to pieces. Human height has no advantage in front of bugs."

And the human body is very fragile , the armor can't stop the Zerg's pincers.

The old man came from the war years, and he couldn't understand the younger generation's behavior of relying on mechas. He squinted his eyes and argued: "If the mechas have no energy, they will be surrounded by bugs and wait for death!" Miller is not to be outdone:

" However, mechas can guide spiritual power! Dr. An said that as long as the spiritual power is channeled out, the human body will not be polluted in the future!" Grandpa Mi Xun was startled, stopped

arguing with his grandson, and muttered: "Twenty years He said this before, but the researched mechs can only resonate with unpolluted people."

They, the group of people who have been polluted, are really hopeless, and the mechas are resisting them.

Looking at the back of his grandfather, who was not in the mood, Miller looked uneasy. He knew that his grandfather had been on the battlefield when he was young, and he had a group of comrades who had been polluted and lived very hard. Even his grandfather himself had slight pollution symptoms.

He shouldn't have brought up the subject!

Miller slapped himself hard on the mouth, looking annoyed.

The classmates in the virtual battle room kept calling, he scratched his head to apologize to everyone, and went offline.

Find a way to apologize to grandpa.

Intelligent brain automatically locates, as long as you open Xingbo, you can push the video of this planet.

Miller wanted to find something that Grandpa was interested in. The densely packed live broadcast room made people dazzled. He put the mech battle aside and came to the life channel. In a blink of an eye, there were only a few scattered live broadcast rooms, and not many viewers .

Miller gave up hope, and his fingers slid back and forth.

"Huh?" A familiar face appeared in the live broadcast room.

"It's him!" Miller's eyes lit up, and he quickly clicked in.

After taking the young man to the main star yesterday, he couldn't hold back to strike up a conversation, because the young man was good-looking and young, and he thought he was going to study at the main star Mecha Academy like him. After all, the college level there is high, and the new generation of young people after the war all want to pursue higher power.

After watching, Miller realized that something was wrong, and he had a strange expression on his face: "Holographic?"

The barrage in the live broadcast room was also sarcastic.

But watching the anchor eat with relish, Miller swallowed subconsciously.

The address is on the m6 planet, not far from home, do you want to take grandpa to see it?

The curious kid finally pulled Grandpa off the gym equipment.

"What's so interesting." Mi Xun was dissatisfied. "It's all fake. Before the group of damn bugs came, I often ran out to explore. Most of the abundant species in the jungle are dangerous..." Miller smiled: "

I I haven't seen it before, let's see it."

He is a new generation, and after birth, he can only see the world that his grandfather said in the school's reference room and videos shared by experts.

The grandpa and grandson were noisy, and the road was not boring. When he arrived at the destination, Miller opened his eyes wide and couldn't speak for a while. He looked up at the gate of Jingxi Ecological Zone, and said incoherently:

"Grandpa... I saw it! Amazing! I saw it! I saw it!"

Miller, who had always been shy, screamed wildly, blushing with excitement. There were other passengers at the gate, but no one laughed at him, and they all looked dumbfounded.

Several of them had also been here two days ago, when the ecological park was not open, and they could only leave with regret in the warning.

Today, the ecological park has been changed to a business state, and they are still wondering why the brain is not working.

At this time, a light screen popped up from the arch.

[Requirements for entering the park]

[Hello tourists, welcome to Jingxi Ecological Park. This area is a private profit-making holiday park. Please read the following requirements carefully. ]

[1. It is forbidden to spit and litter, to scribble in the park, and to fight in the park. 】

【2. It is forbidden to climb and fold the plants and flowers in the garden, it is forbidden to damage the equipment, and it is forbidden to bring lethal weapons into the park. ]

[If you violate the above regulations, you will face the director's responsibility for compensation, and you will be blacklisted and never received. 】

Hmmmm?

Everyone rubbed their eyes hard, in disbelief.

Did they hear correctly, they were able to go in!

"I...I want to go in and have a look."

A girl mustered up her courage to take a step and came under the arch. Her brain automatically asked:

[Do you want to enter Jingxi Ecological Paradise? ]

[Ticket 1000 stars, business hours 8:00-21:00]

The girl's eyes widened in disbelief, only 1000 stars? She bought a dress at about the same price. The owner here must be doing a good deed!

She couldn't wait to swipe her card, as if she was afraid that the owner of the garden would regret it, so she ran in quickly.

The vigilant people hesitated for a moment, gritted their teeth and left. What if it is a scam at such a cheap price, it is better to wait patiently and let the first person to explore the way.

In the end, half of the more than 20 people at the gate entered the ecological area, and Mi Xun, who was not in the mood when he came, also strode in with his grandson.

Along the way, everyone seemed to be afraid of disturbing something, and talked in a low voice:

"Many of them are plants that I don't know!"

"Can I take pictures? Take them and check slowly!"

"Yes, you must know that there is no prohibition on taking pictures when you enter the park. "

There is no sign of withering at all, it is not fake, can you touch it?"

"It will be blocked!"

Duke Cato transplanted the sunflowers outside, and the news that all the sunflowers died within three days was circulated some time ago .

"It's true." Qingrun's voice carried a slight smile, which made people's ears tingle.

"You can also touch them, but be gentle, so as not to damage them."

Everyone turned around and found a strange young man looking at them with a smile.

The tourists who were about to plunge their heads into the bushes backed away silently, very embarrassed, they almost had a face-to-face with the green leaves just now.

Miller leaned over to Xie Jingyun's side, with anticipation in his eyes: "Well, do you still remember me?"

It was the child who got off the spaceship yesterday to strike up a conversation. Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows: "Don't you have to go to the main planet for class today?"

Miller said happily: " School is on holiday."

The child was coaxed very well, and after saying a few words, he stepped aside to watch Xie Jingyun receive the guests.

"The park is not big. You can take a look at it if you don't violate the rules. Please download a map, and the brain will remind you of the places you can't go." There are footballs, basketballs, and badmintons on the lawn. Visitors can choose freely. There is no wind today

. , otherwise flying a kite is also a good idea.

If you don't want to move, you can lie on the lawn and bask in the sun, read books and surf the Internet.

The young man standing among the tourists was very young. His gentle and harmless demeanor made everyone gather around him and listen to him quietly.

After the tourists dispersed excitedly, only Xie Jingyun and Mi Le Mi Xun were left in place.

"Aren't you going to play?"

The grandfather and grandson had the same expression, staring at the director with bright eyes, the grandfather moved his nose slightly, and rubbed his hands with a smile: "Director, what were you doing just now?

" He smelled it as soon as he arrived, he looked like a stupid grandson, staring at people all the time.

Xie Jingyun blinked at the two of them, took them to the lake and took out a fishing rod, and asked, "Old man, do

you fish ?" The internal processing only needs a little processing fee."

The old man was full of anger: "Yes, I also want to go fishing on the boat."

Xie Jingyun: "...additional money is required."

"No problem, you can add as much as you want." He has money.

He dragged his stupid grandson away, and when Xie Jingyun dragged a new boat over, Mi Xun gave the oars to his grandson and asked him to help row the boat.

It's a pity that the child who had never touched a boat rowed twice and could only spin around on the lake, and finally asked the director for help at a loss.

Xie Jingyun was still on the live broadcast, so he couldn't stay with the tourists all the time, so he asked 001 to monitor the movements in the park, and returned to the boat to cast the hook again.

In the blink of an eye, the fish floated, and when it was pulled hard, a carp jumped out of the water.

The old man not far away stared intently.

After a few cups of tea, the one-meter-long grass carp bent the fishing rod.

Mi Xun: ...

An hour later, this time Xie Jingyun didn't catch any fish, but he caught a big crab.

Mi Xun: ...

I saw the young head of the garden catching fish one by one, occasionally crabs and shrimps, and the grandpa and grandson on the boat spinning beside him were incompetent and furious.

The furious old man lay on the surface of the water, grabbed the side of the boat, and roared wildly at the lake: "Are you discriminating against me?!"

Xie Jingyun twitched the corners of his mouth, pretending not to see it.

Mi Xun: "Director, let's change our fishing rods, baits and boats... I'll add money!" The

young director, who was struggling for the money, quickly got up: "No problem!"

The park is temporarily unable to provide meals, so everyone uses nutrition at noon agent to deal with.

In the evening, the light in the park gradually dimmed.

All kinds of colored lights in the leaves and bushes are lit up, embellishing this oasis with colorful colors.

At this time, few people in the live broadcast room talked about the topic of holography. They stared blankly at the tourists with excited faces, as if they were watching a beautiful dream.

On the lake, the old man who got nothing was still insisting. Xie Jingyun dug out a searchlight from the warehouse, came to the lake and asked loudly: "Old man, do you still want to fish when it gets dark?" Mi

Xun: "Isn't the garden closed at 21 o'clock? " "

Then go for it." Xie Jingyun threw the searchlight vigorously, and accurately threw it into Miller's arms several hundred meters away, "This is an antique searchlight, fish will be attracted by the light, and maybe they can catch fish." As for

safety On the one hand, Xie Jingyun is not worried. Interstellar's life-saving equipment is complete and fast, and the park is also prepared. If it really fell into the water, it is estimated that it will be salvaged before taking a few sips of water.

Tethering the boat to the shore, Xie Jingyun slowly went ashore with several barrels of fighting fish in his hand.

He had a headache: "It seems to have caught too much."

The collapse of Mi Xun was so funny, and the desire to win and lose came up unconsciously.

After thinking about it, Xie Jingyun sent a message to all the tourists in the park, asking them if they want to come and eat fish, the paid ones, if they want to eat, they can come.

It is impossible for him to take out the condiments given by the small system, and the basic condiments such as salt and sugar are also delicious.

The young director who just wanted to squeeze the wool hard didn't feel guilty at all.

There are a lot of tools in the warehouse, Xie Jingyun casually rummaged through them and found two barbecue grills.

Seeing tourists gathered around and staring at him curiously, Xie Jingyun curled his lips, raised the knife in his hand, and his white fingers with fish blood gave him a frightening sharpness.

"Do you want to try it?"

In the 21st century, if you spend money to play and cook by yourself, tourists will definitely give bad reviews, but most people in the interstellar era have no such experience, and everything is novel.

The few knives Xie Jingyun prepared were not enough.

Over there, a man with a scar on his arm grabbed a knife, clenched his fist and pretended to cough, and said triumphantly, "I'll show you a hand." The

tourists next to him concentrated their attention and looked forward to it.

In the next second, the man with the scar opened the star network and began searching for how to kill fish.

"Tch—" Dozens of tourists booed one after another.

For tourists, the barbecue grill is a very old thing. They staggered and ignited the charcoal, the smoke hit, and the coughing sounded one after another. Even if their eyes were red from the smoke, they were still in high spirits.

Xie Jingyun sat on the cradle next to him, with his straight and slender legs lightly kicking the ground, the cradle slowly began to shake, and the warm yellow tree lights beside him also jingled. In the night wind, the young man's expression was unusually gentle.

He smiled softly: "Are you still saying that this is a holographic place?"

From the time tourists killed fish, the barrage in the live broadcast room gradually emptied. From 500 people in the morning to 10,000 people in the evening, few people left.

The audience didn't know that when watching the live broadcast, their eye sockets were already flushed.

"Director, the fish is almost done, come and eat!" A shout came from afar.

Xie Jingyun lazily reminded: "The fish is very fresh, try adding the sour nutrient with water."

Maybe it can be used as lemon juice?

The tourists were speechless, and sighed again, the director's style of painting is really...unique.

"Director, do you have any other condiments?" Some people regretted that they learned to cook by following the video, and they always felt incomplete without condiments.

Xie Jingyun: "Not yet, the ones sold outside are too expensive, there will be some in the future, remember to follow my account, the latest news is in it." Everyone immediately lowered their heads and began to

search the account of the director. Click to add friends, in case it succeeds.

"Aw—" There was a scream from the side of the barrel.

Everyone looked and found that it was Miller frantically flicking his fingers, a big crab clamped his hand tightly, and refused to send the pliers even after being thrown into waves.

Xie Jingyun laughed and said: "Put it in the water and it will loosen."

The child immediately followed suit, clutching his red fingers and wanting to cry.

"Where's your grandpa?"

Miller: "Behind."

Xie Jingyun: "Did you catch any fish?"

Before the child could answer, the old man's energetic voice came from afar: "It's caught, it's caught.

" Show everyone.

In the bucket, palm-sized carps spit bubbles.

Everyone looked at the big fish on the grill, and then at the old man's small fish, twitching the corners of their mouths, but they didn't say anything offensive.

Xie Jingyun tilted his head and asked him: "Do you want to bake?"

Mi Xunhu hugged the bucket like a baby: "I want to take it home and raise it."

Xie Jingyun didn't hit him, and it's still a question of whether he can live outside the holiday park, let alone raise up.

After playing noisily until nine o'clock, Xie Jingyun started to chase people away, unmoved by everyone's pleas.

The tourists can only pack up their things regretfully, turn around and leave. Occasionally, someone murmurs in a low voice: "Tomorrow is also a rest day. I will sleep at the door tonight, and I will be the first to enter the park tomorrow." Good idea

!

Many people's eyes lit up.

Xie Jingyun didn't know how many guys had made up their minds to camp at the gate, so he stretched himself, kept the resort brightly lit, and went back to the courtyard to wash and rest.

Lying on the bed, Xie Jingyun opened Xingbo, and was surprised to find that the account skyrocketed to more than 10,000 followers in one day.

Convert all the star coins earned today into experience points.

The off-white experience bar was quickly filled with fluorescent green, and the green experience value rushed to the top and was upgraded to level 2.

[Ding——Congratulations to the host for being promoted to level two, please select the area you want to unlock. ]

Xie Jingyun keenly discovered that the small red water drop representing him was still located by the blue lake in the ecological paradise.

Also, the ecological park cannot be so small, it is estimated that there are other things to be unlocked in the area.

"Baby fruit forest, vegetable factory, breeding center, rose maze, wisteria waterfall..." Xie Jingyun carefully observed each picture.

"In my hometown, there is a saying that I think is right. Three meals a day, four seasons, basic necessities." He murmured.

The scenery is beautiful, but the increased happiness is limited. If possible, Xie Jingyun wants everyone to try normal food.

Food that only the upper classes and nobles can afford.

"Unlock Baiguo Forest." Xie Jingyun told himself, don't worry, take your time.

He didn't notice that the moment Baiguolin was unlocked, a blue light flashed across the dark pupils, and it disappeared in an instant.

After unlocking, a burst of drowsiness hit, and it was menacing. Xie Jingyun yawned strangely, wondering if he was too tired today. Before falling asleep, he hummed softly: "Ling Ling, open the appointment, the number of people is limited to 5,000." I don't know

. How many people will come here tomorrow because of the live broadcast? The area of ​​the Blue Lake in the ecological park plus the Baiguo Forest is still too small.

The young people who fell asleep didn't know that the next second after opening the reservation, the reservation page froze for a moment, and then refreshed and the quota was full.

Countless people were beating their chests and feet tonight because they didn't grab the quota.

Xie Jingyun's biological clock is very punctual.

When the sky turned white, he opened his eyes and greeted the small system: "It's early morning."

001 wondered: "Host, you can sleep more."

Xie Jingyun is used to getting up in the morning to exercise. Chasing him with a laser gun made him feel psychologically shadowed. He was afraid that Feng Yang would pop out from some corner and shoot him with a gun in the next second.

The young man's running is different from other people's. He lowered his figure, staring at the front like a hunting beast with all his attention, leaving afterimages after kicking his feet, and ran 100 meters in the blink of an eye.

The small system secretly lamented that the host had become stronger again, and applauded.

"Stop by and see the Baiguo Forest."

The area of ​​the Baiguo Forest is several times larger than that of the Blue Lake. Even if Xie Jingyun ran out of the afterimage at a high speed, it still took more than an hour.

The young man rubbed his chin. It would be fine for him to run around, but tourists might not.

Taking advantage of the time before business hours, Xie Jingyun found a shop on Xingwang that made retro suspension cars.

The customer service asked very kindly: "Dear, the quality of the century-old store is guaranteed. The boss even won the design runner-up that year! No matter what kind of retro suspension car you want, we can make it. May I ask what you want to order? How about it?"

Xie Jingyun was overjoyed: "Hi, I want to order a batch of sightseeing cars that run on the ground."

Customer service: "..."

? ? ?

What does a sightseeing bus look like?

The author has something to say:

Fishermen's delusion—not being able to catch fish is a problem with the rod and bait, and it's definitely not my problem!

That's right, it's me _(:зゝ∠)_

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.7K 1.2K 11
" ဤ ဇာတ်လမ်းတွင် ပါဝင်သော အကြောင်းအရာများအားလုံးသည် လက်တွေ့ဘဝတွင် မဖြစ်နိုင်သော နတ်သမီးပုံပြင်များသာ ဖြစ်သည် " # KookJin #jinkook
44.4K 991 125
Author: Light Color Category: Tanmi doujin Through the interstellar, with its own plant encyclopedia goldfinger, plants need to know all, In this way...
5.6K 98 27
Novel Summary This novel is also known as Supporting Actor Survival Game Quickly adapt into various kind of character shou vs various kinds of handso...
2.8K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...