Naruto Shippuden//Senju maler...

By IronDragon19

This story takes place after book 2, go check it out if you haven't read it The time has come for the Great N... More

Character Bio (Not a chapter.)
Chp 1: Calm Before The War
Chp2: War Begins
Chp 4: Leaf Vs Mist
Chp 5: 2 blades Against 2
Chp 6: The Wrath of Madara Uchiha
Chp 7: Fighting Madara
Chp 8: Battle of Tailed Beasts
Chp 9: Behind The Mask
Chp 10: 2 Uchihas!?

Chp 3: Among Us

495 17 6
By IronDragon19

Yes, I did. Enjoy! :D

YN POV

Its only been 2 hours since recent events and its still night time. So far no sign of the enemies yet. I round up healing many ninjas as I can before heading out since I'm used up too much chakra.

    Then I went to get something to eat with the others. Its been a long day and its gonna be a long fight. So I gotta stay strong for the next battle coming up.

    Still though, I can't shake off that the enemy are planning on something tonight while we're recovering. Its putting the pieces together but its not welded. As if we're missing something.

    Just then, I heard someone by the entrance and I decided to go see who it is. Once I was by the entrance where two of the guard are, my eyes were widen to see a familiar face.

Guard ninja: Identify yourself!

Tenten: I'm Tenten of the Hidden Leaf, I came here because we got word from HQ that the 3rd company need weapons.

Guard: Where's the rest of your squad?

Tenten: My friend name Neji is on his way as we speak, but he may take longer than expected.

Guard ninja: All right, but first we will have to verify your chakra signature before we allow you to enter. We won't allow you to pass until its done.

Tenten: I understand, let's just make it quick.

The guards nods and verify her before she was allowed to pass.

Guard: (To YN.) You there, escort her to the armory. She has some weapons to hand out.

YN: Got it.

Tenten and I heads in and I start conversation with her.

YN: (Smiles.) Its good to see you alive Tenten.

Tenten: (Smiles.) Its good to be still alive. I see you're also wearing that armor.

YN: Pretty cool right? Gotta thank you for that. If it weren't for this then I might've died from one of those 7 swordsmen of the mist.

Tenten: (Shock.) You and your division fought them!?

YN: All seven of them. Well, 8 including my mom.

Tenten: Oh...I'm sorry you had to fight her.

YN: I know...but its necessary. She deserves to rest after she struggled to protect me. But we'll be ready the next time we face them again.

Tenten: (Smiles.) That's good to hear.

YN: Speaking of ready, we'll have to stop for a minute. I was supposed to hand this Akimichi candies to someone.

Tenten: Candies?

YN: Yeah, Akimichi candies give out explosion chakra. But its only given once. Know what they call this kind of candy?

Tenten: (Curious.) What?

YN: Sucker

Tenten: Sucker?-

In an instance, I immediately throw the lunch directly to her face. Causing her nose to bleed.

YN: DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME, SUCKER!? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

After she fell on the ground, she turns into white zetsu and I wasted no time to stab him to pin him down.

White Zetsu: (Surprised.) H-how the hell did you know I'm not the real one?

YN: (Chuckles.) You can fool anyone you please, but you can never fool my nose. (Points Zetsu like a Jojo pose.) The real Tenten always use perfume when she walks by.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at another division.

Tenten: Achoo!

Ino: You all right Tenten?

Tenten: uh I'm fine really, maybe I should take a break from that giant fan weapon really.

Ino: Good, I'm glad you finally understand.

Ino leave while Tenten blushes red.

Tenten: 'Someone was talking about my beauty...'

Back with YN.

W zetsu: P-perfume!?-

Before he could finish, YN immediately punch him with a powerful punch. Causing everyone to see and their eyes widen to see a white zetsu.

YN: I'm only gonna ask once, what did you do to the last victim?

W zetsu: S-she got away thanks to the new weapon she held.

Right when he finished, YN chop him in half before warning the others.

YN: Warn HQ, We have an enemies that are infiltrating behind the barriers!

They do as he says while YN run and look for another.

YN POV

I lied about the nose part, his vibration was way different than Tenten. I did it just to mock him for fun. Heheheh. Just then I felt another shake near and I went to go check.

Sakura POV

After punching Neji again, I pin him down. I knew he's a fake one and is a white zetsu. Fortunately he's still alive, so I can get some information from this one.

Sakura: Tell me, how were you able to recreate Neji's chakra! What kind of jutsu is it!? Explain or you'll get another one!

W zetsu: My transformation jutsu is the best. I may not be the only one who has infiltrated this place.

This made me worried that he may not be the only one. From Captain Yamato's report, it said something called Regarding Parasitic Clones. It can replicates the targets chakra and difficult to detect them by absorbing their chakra.

Sakura: You are able to manipulate the chakra that you absorb. You can transform your chakra into your victim! Isn't that right?

W zetsu: W-well...I wonder about that...

Sakura: You may be able to camouflage yourself, but you're not good at lying, are you?

Other shinobis enter and saw a white zetsu that I knock out.

Leaf Shinobi: Another one!?

Sakura: What?

Leaf Shinobi: The princes of forest found another one and we're reporting this to HQ as we speak.

Sakura: Report Lady Shizune, she needs to know too. Please take care of this guy while I'm gone.

Leaf Shinobi: Where are you going?

Sakura: To speak with YN to see if he knows more about them.

Leaf Shinobi: Right!

They took care of them while I look for YN.

YN POV

This is bad, if there's one white zetsu infiltrating our division, then the other divisions are having a same situation as we speak. Just then I heard a familiar voice and I see Sakura.

YN: Stop!

She stop at a safe distance and I felt her vibration are the same.

YN: Okay, you're clean.

Sakura: Wait, how do you know I'm not white zetsu?

YN: Cuz you'll beat me up if I call you pink face.

Sakura: (Grips her fist.) 💢 What'd you call me!?

YN: Yup, that's you. But to answer your question, long story short, I used seismic senses justu to feel their vibration.

Sakura: So you can tell which is who?

YN: Yes, but I fear that the other divisions are having the same problem as we are.

Sakura: They must've spread too far. We need to find them before everyone will start killing each other.

YN: See what you can do while I find them.

Sakura nods before I made hands signs.

YN: Wood style: Wooden clone jutsu!

I create at least 5 more WC (Wooden Clone.) around me before they all split up while I join back to Kakashi group. I'm not sure if they'll reach to the other divisions, but until there's another way for everyone to tell them apart, this is our best option. I just hope my friends will find a way in the mean time.

3rd POV

5 of YN wooden clones are going to the same direction, far away from where the original YN is including his division.

YN (1st WC): Okay, we're far enough from our division. You guys know what to do.

YN (2nd WC): (Nods.) Look for the white zetsu that are infiltrating.

YN (3rd WC.): And take them down soon as possible.

YN (4th WC): I'll go help our team.

YN (5th WC): (Nods.) Understood, good luck you guys.

They all nods before they all split up to each of the divisions.

Time skip brought to you buy Konoha 12 are playing among us.

YN (4th WC) POV

If I remember correctly, there's a barrier that protects the camp surroundings, making the infiltration difficult. But there must be a weak spot in the barrier. knowing my team, they were sent to investigate before the sealing team seals the barrier since they're close.

    Right when I arrive to the barrier, I heard a loud explosion coming from inside the cave. This got me worried that my team are in there, I ran inside to find them. But then I end up finding rocks blocking the entrance.

YN: Dammit! This is gonna take a while, hang on guys.

Kiba POV

After the explosion, Shino, Hinata, Akamaru and I made it out of the explosion, but we were trying to find out who's the fake. Maybe if YN was here, he could help us finding the imposter. God I wish he was here, all this could've been easy with him.

    Shino decided that we all do rock-paper-scissor. But he's been avoiding the my questions a lot more. Hinata won, so now its me against Shino.

Shino: One more time...

Kiba: Why do we have to say it over and over.

Shino: Because that is the most critical part.

I didn't say any more as Shino and I played rock-paper-scissor one more time. Now I beat him by rock.

Hinata: (Smiles.) Its your turn, Shino.

Shino: The game is over.

Kiba: Huh!? Who are you to make the rules!?

Shino: I've been thinking...with captain Yamato held captive, its not unusual for them to obtain personal intel about us.

Kiba: They went as far as getting personal data on us!?

Shino: Of course. That's because part of their strategy is to impersonate one of us. Because of that, the thoughts and habits of each person are crucial.

Kiba: Sure, if you out it that way. So everything we've been doing is pointless?

Shino: Don't make me keep repeating myself...doing rock-paper-scissor has a purpose. Even if YN is here.

This made me more confused and suspicious of Shino behavior.

Shino: I don't trust both of you, after all. I'm bringing both of you down!

Shino charges at me with taijutsu and I try to block his attack.

Kiba: Hey, whose side are you on here!?

Shino didn't answer my question as he's still fighting me.

Kiba: Damit! Fine, I'll fight you! Let's do it, Akamaru!

Akamaru: Bark!

I jump high as Akamaru joins me before we made our move.

Kiba: Fang over fang!

Shino avoid our attack before Hinata joins in.

Hinata: Kiba! I'll assist! I'm sure he's the fake!

Hinata attacks Shino from behind with her gentle fist and we manage to corner him with his back to the pillar.

Hinata: I won't let you get away!

She grabs a wooden torch and tosses it by the liquid on the ground. Soon the fire surrounded Shino, preventing him from using his insects. Hinata group back up with me and Akamaru.

Hinata: With these flames, you can't use your insect!

Kiba: Here I come. Take this! Fang over fang!

Akamaru and I hit directly to Shino and he fell by the fire. Causing him to burn alive and struggle to move.

Shino: K-kiba....

The fire then burn him completely.

Kiba: (Grin.) We did it, now we can get out of this cave.

Hinata: (Smirk.) That's true, but only for me.

Kiba: Huh, what?

Suddenly Hinata stretches her arms, knocking Akamaru out with white tentacles.

Kiba: Akamaru!

I look back and see Hinata turn into white zetsu with a evil smirk.

W zetsu: Ta-daa! The star of the show appears.

Kiba: (Glares.) So you're the fake!

W zetsu: (Smirk.) I was so nervous that you'd start asking touchy questions. Like he said, the things we got out of Yamato, about you, were really helpful. As a result, you guys had a falling out and saved me a lot of trouble.

    Without your mutt, even I can beat you.

Kiba: So the Shino I fought was real. I'm so stupid!

???: At least he was right about one thing.

I heard a familiar voice as W zetsu was confused until a wood appear from the ground and trapped him from moving. Soon my eyes were widen to see YN appear behind one of the stone pillars.

YN: They saved a lot of trouble for both of us.

W zetsu: You!?

One hour early, YN (4th WC) POV

YN: (Hand signs.) Wood style!

I use my wood style to create an opening path for me to go through before I enter. So far most of the ceiling are still holding after the explosion. Fortunately I don't have to use chakra.

    While looking around the cave, I found a dead leaf shinobi, he must be part of the ceiling. I went to check and he looks like he was killed by a kunai after the explosion. Its definitely an imposter, at least maybe one.

YN: (Hand signs.) Earth style, Seismic Senses Jutsu.

I stomped on the ground and I found Hinata close by. I wasted no time and run after her. Soon I found her unconscious on the ground and see her injuries.

    Thankfully she wasn't badly injured, so I decided to leave her to rest by one of the pillars before looking for the rest of my team.

Present, 3rd POV

YN: Guessing captain Yamato mentioned about me while you were getting information from him.

???: You took your time.

Shino appear behind another stone pillar which made me surprise and relief to see him alive.

Shino: So you finally showed your true colors.

This got both W zetsu and Kiba surprise to see shino is alive as well as YN appear.

W zetsu: Huh, you're alive? How?

Shino explains that it was his insect clones that he sacrifice. He didn't know who exactly was but they trust each other more that they'd never fight each other unless it was necessary. It then became clear that he'll get himself taken down in order to reveal the fake.

    The rock-paper-scissor part was to send a message to Kiba saying "Follow my lead." With hand signals. Shino fight Kiba, letting him to take shino down.

Kiba: I wasn't completely sure what you meant, but when you came at me, I reacted and then...

Shino: It all worked out. Thanks to you taking down my clone, he revealed himself. (To Kiba.) And since you read my signals, you're the real Kiba. YN stayed in the shadow until you revealed yourself.

This made Kiba smirk while YN grin.

W zetsu: So you played a dirty little trick on me?

YN: (Scoffs.) Says the one who's did a dirty trick on us. Especially the one who's too scared of revealing himself.

Shino: Its pointless for you now. I'll avenging the two you killed. Hidden Jutsu: Beetle Tornado!

Shino finish him off with a tornado of beetles on him while trapped in YN wood style.

Kiba: Thanks guys.

Shino: I must say though. I had serious misgiving about fighting a comrade with my full strength. But you had no qualms about using your fang over fang on me.

Kiba: You told me to! Besides, you're the one who came at me first! Not to mentioned that YN stayed in the shadow.

YN: Meh, I was curious to see who'd win in a fight if one of us were facing each other.

Kiba: Seriously?

Shino: (Adjust his gogles.) I didn't know which one was fake, so I had to attack while YN founds the opportunity. Bit there was no way I would attack a girl.

Kiba: Hmph, quit acting chivalrous!

YN: Not to mentioned that sounded like you're a pervert.

Shino: Says the one who ask Kakashi sensei for some advice from Make-Out-Ta-

YN: (Interrupt.) Okay! Let's go fine hinata, good bye!

Kiba: Wait, why are you here anyway?

YN: I said let's go! I'll explain it one we found Hinata.

YN race walks away while the rest joins up to find her.

Short time skip

Soon YN lead the boys to where Hinata who's finally awake.

Kiba: Are you all right, Hinata?

Hinata: Kiba...Akamaru...YN.... Oh, and Shino too.

Shino:....Always the last one...

Soon they get out of the cave while YN tells them that he's a wooden clone and explain that he can detect an imposter by sensing their vibration. So he sent five of his wood clones to assist the other divisions as they speak.

Kiba: So you were sent to join us. Why?

YN: You kidding me? We're a team, and the team's gotta stick together even though Kurenai sensei left.

Shino: You make a good point.

Hinata: So what happened while I was gone anyway?

Kiba: Nothing much really.

Shino: However, with this incident, the most closely guarded secret of the Allied Shinobi Forces was almost leaked to the enemy.

Hinata: (Curious.) What closely guarded secret is that?

Shino: That you're in love with Naruto.

Hinata: (Blushes.) Huh!? How?

Shino: Kiba was teasing you and it slipped out.

Kiba: (Cover Shino's mouth.) S-stupid! What're you saying!? Well those guys...it seems in order to impersonate us, they've got all sorts of personal intel from captain Yamato!

YN: Wait a minute...getting the intel from captain Yamato....does that mean....

They were all silent until they all realized it, they all place their hands together as a team.

Kiba: That's it, then we gotta destroy all of them! Each and every one of them!

YN: Leave none behind!

H,S,K,Y: Right!

Akamaru: Bark!

They all head back to the camp. Until there's another way, its up to YN wooden clones to find the imposters.

Sorry for a late chapter. Short version, vacation. Enjoy! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1K 20
Y/N is a orphan and didn't know about his parents. His dream is to become the greatest swordsman shinobi in Konoha. He became friends with naruto alo...
38.7K 1.2K 22
Imagines and more of everything Natasha, Yelena, Scarlett and Florence! (Basically a place I can put imagines and story ideas.) Enjoy! 🀍 kidfic β™₯️...
306K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
7.2K 156 6
It's completed but I might add more extra chapters also it's short. (SLOW AHH UPDATES 😱😫) (got my inspiration from "Alchemy of souls" part 2 it's a...