OUR BITCHY SISTER

By Dessykimmy

Who said that siblings should only be full-blooded? Fated siblings also exist but what are we? Are we fated o... More

PROLOGUE
DAD
BESTIES
Boyscout
WEDDING
Welcome
Back turned
Game Start
CHAPTER 10
WRONG START
ANNOYING
NOT OVER
War
Moment of Silence
Dream
CAN BE A BITCH
What are we?
Can Be A Star
Mystery
Fluff
Where?
FAMILY?
Blooming
Training
BOND
Outing
LONELY
Weird
Work Out
🥰🥰
Union
Keeping Check
Feeling
CHAPTER 34
Move
Bail the cat

Nerd Friend

414 23 1
By Dessykimmy

Bit-Na first day at school as a Yeosang student was going not well. Being in a place like Yeosang highschool was the dream desire of all high school students. Not only because of academic excellence but a majority of the rich kids attended this school, but it wasn't the case for Bit-Na because everything was boring to her.

The absence of her Best friend, Ji Woon made matters worst.

"Everything sucks" She huffed banging on her desk unknowingly.

She wasn't aware of what she did until she felt the stare of everyone at her.

'The whole class were all on her'

"Ms Park, is there anything wrong?" Mr Jong Suk the Economics teacher asked.

Bit-Na bowed her head with a head shake muttering an apology. The teacher turned away resuming his lessons.

"Such a nuisance" She heard Jungkook spit.

Her eyes glided to Jungkook giving him a glare that could kill but he shrugged it off

The recess bell rang signalling break time. Bit-Na heaved a sigh of relief at least she gets to breathe in peace.

She entered the hallway walking majestically with a lot of egos. Her eyes momentarily checked out the whole school. Something caught her attention from a room for which she didn't know what it was used.

She shrugged her shoulders thinking it was nothing but the sound came again but this time more clearly, It seems like a cry for help.

She stopped and looked towards the door, her hands clasped together as she made creepy steps forward. She opened the door to be met with something very common in all schools.

"Here I was thinking that this school will be different but looks like not"

She closed her eyes and sighed, bullying was the one thing she despised in life. Oppressing the weak wasn't something worth impressive and it seems so barbaric.

With one last huff, she stepped forward opening the door wider.

"Don't you think she has had enough?" She said gaining the attention of the girl's bullies.

The girls furrowed their eyes turning to Bit-Na. One of the girls stepped forward by the looks of it she seems like their leader.

She had a beautiful feature, her hair in a curly form and not to say she looks rich.

"Turn a blind eye to this and close the door behind you," She said

Bit-Na chuckled her head slightly falling back; "But I don't want to"

Her bitchy reply made the four girls chuckle in amusement.

"Just do as she told you," A girl at the back said rudely.

"Why? Is she the owner of the school? Is that why you are abusing your power?" Bit-Na asked her gaze going down to the poor girl on the floor.

"You don't know who I am?" The girl asked almost surprised.

"Is there a reason why I should know you? Or maybe you are just dying for my attention?" Bit-Na gasped looking at her with a weird look " Are you interested in me?" She whispered asked.

The girl's face automatically turned red, and a visible vein popped out;

"YAH!!" She shouted pointing fingers at Bitna "You-! I will-"

"You will what? Beat me? Come on! Bring it on!!"

Bit-Na smirked as the girls charged towards her in a group.

"Looks like the first day of school isn't that bad" And at that, she charged towards them.

~~~~~

Bit-Na smiled with satisfaction seeing the so-called brave girls flee for their life. Bit-Na fixed her skirt and straightened up her hair and turned to the girl who was staring at her with wide eyes.

"Come on! They are gone now" She smiled at the girl lending a helping hand to her.

The nerd girl awkwardly smiled and looked at Bitna like she was her Hero.

Bit-Na's eyes blinked observing the girl's facial view, lest not say... She looks so beautiful. She seems like a perfect being made in heaven, everything was ok.

"Thank you" The girl replied very shyly.

"Why do you let them do that to you? You can fight for yourself, you know?" Bit-Na said helping her dust off the dirt on her skirt.

She smiled at her kind gesture; "I'm sorry for that, you got caught up in my affair and now they won't leave you alone. They are bitches of the school"

Bit-Na laughed at that; "If they are the Bitches, then I am the only Crazy Bitch around here. Let them try and I will have their asses cut off"

The girl busted out laughing at her wordings "You are fearless"

"I am not my father's daughter just so anyone can trample on me. I am the one they should be scared of"

​​​​​​"Thanks again! You were my saviour at that moment" She smiled so sincerely.

"You are welcome! Just call me anytime and I will be your flying angel, ok?" Bit-Na asked to which she nodded with a big smile. "The name is Park Bit-Na, yours?" ​​​​​​

"I am Kim Jisoo"

Bit-Na smiled and stretched for a handshake; "Nice meeting you Jisoo"

Jisoo smiled reaching for her hand; "Nice meeting you too Bit-Na"

The two girls locked eyes and something strange ignited in their souls as they already felt the bond of a decade of friendship.

"I might be the quiet nerd girl but your face seems new" Jisoo stared as the walked down the hallway.

"You can say that I am a newcomer and this whole school was sucking the life out of me seeing all these fake jerks in the school but I think I got my first friend"

"This is my third year as the school nerd girl, I am the one rejoicing for getting someone cool like you"

Bit-Na smiled hooking their shoulders together; "Let's show them our charms, ok?"

Jisoo laughed nodding to her words.

~~~~~

The boys came home all sweaty and tired from the long day at school. Everyone was pretty exhausted all wanting to get some rest.

Bit-na trailed behind but halt seeing their eyes throwing a glare at her. Jungkook stood on her path with an intimidating vibe.

"You must think you've gotten the privilege but this is your last time, understood?"

Bit-na looked at him boredly not in the mood; "The least you could have done is let me change first before your foolish talk"

"Don't dream of going to school with us you are on your own starting now" He eyed her and went upstairs.

Bit-na sighed staging her mental health, "I rather walk than drive with you, dumbass"

​​​​​She yelled out to his hearing.

I am not a Blink but I see myself falling for Jisoo and I don't know why 🥰🥰🥰🥰

She is so Angelic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 53.5K 88
She was a flower, bloomed at a wrong place. Gifted with a pair of cursed crimson eyes,she was a beast sent by hell. Her skin was pale as snow. One wo...
5.1K 608 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
32.7K 1.1K 46
He wanted to own everything and everyone! Money was everything to him. One of the most dangerous people in the world that happened to meet HER. They...
653K 21.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...