His Precious

By AmicaFelice

Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptar 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (The End)
Epilouge
New Books

Chapter 35

11.1K 553 43
By AmicaFelice

Ansh's pov

Fuck! I can't believe,I just made love to my precious wife, 'my sweet little precious wife'. Right now I'm smiling like a fool while setting up a bath for my jaan and my mind is replaying all the previous moments. I know I can't get over with it, nor I want to.
This is the best night of my life all along. Never in my wildest dreams I thought she'll submit to me like this. She feels so soft, so fragile. I love her moans,her flushed face with close eyes that she makes during our intimacy.I want to hide her from the world and then worship her till my last breath.

I quickly set the bath after washing myself and got out the washroom wrapping a towel around me only to get rock hard again seeing how my little wife struggling to cover herself with comfort with my marks all over her body.

"Jaan" I said lovingly to her. She looked at me while trying to cover herself completely.
(Gosh! she is so adorable)

"What are you doing" I asked while smiling at her.

"I was.. I was..um.. Anshhh" she yelp as I suddenly lift her in my arms all bare. (Fuck! She feels so soft)

"Yes baby" I said walking towards wash room while looking at her. Her cheeks become crimson red and her eyes were close.

"I prepared a bath for you" I said putting her in bathtub. She immediately hide herself in floating foms making me smile. (She is still shy)

"Thank you" she said with her blushing cheeks and I notices her open hairs.

"Do you like it" I ask going behind her. She nodded her head while turning a little to see what I'm doing.

"What are you doing" she ask as I touch her shoulders.

"Just making my baby a little more comfortable" I said collecting her hairs from her shoulders and make a messy bun with the help of one of her scrunchie.

"Anshh" she again called me as I kiss her back neck.

"I'm listening Jaan" I said wondering my hands all over her back.

"I can wash myself" she said and I move my hands to her stomach from behind.

"I know" I said dipping my fingertip in her belly button and kissing her left ear.

"Can I join? " I asked now tasting her shoulder skin.

"Please" she said stopping my hand which was wondering on her stomach.

"Please what? Yes or No? "I asked coming front of her and looked at me with her flushed face.

"Please go out" she said with a shy smile and I thought not to mess with her more.

"Ok baby" I said kissing her forehead. (This feels like heaven)

I came out the washroom and change into joggers. Then I changed the bedsheet which was now a mess and witnessing our first love making session. After that I took one of my shirt and her night shorts that I bought for her when I set her closet here but she never gave my eyes pleasure to see her in them.

"Are you done jaan?" I asked to her knocking on the door.

"Yes" she said and I instantly walked in only to find her warped in towel.

"I'm disappointed" I said giving her my shirt and she raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"I expected to see you all bare" I said and she hit my arm taking the shirt from me.

"Go out" she said shook my head in no.

"I want to see" I said making her blush darker. (I want to eat her)

"Ansh" she said again hitting my arm.

"Why are you getting violent huh!" I asked holding her hand looking into her eyes.Tiny water droplets were running from her face to neck then disappearing into her towel. (I need to control, I need to control) I continuously chant in my mind so I won't scare her.

"Change quickly,I'm outside" I said making her confuse and immediately came out. (My wife is such a temptress)

"Ansh" I heard her voice and again went inside. My breath hitched as I saw her, she was in those shorts buttoning my shirt while her sexy legs were all bare as a feast for my eyes . (You are a lucky bastard) my consciousness says and I couldn't agree more.

"I'm done" she said buttoning the last button of my shirt. (Damn! she looks hotter than I imagine in my shirt)

"Are you angry? " she asked as I was silently appreciating her in my shirt.

"No you are looking too hot for that" I said picking her up and she through her hands around my neck.

"Are you sore baby" I asked putting her down carefully on bed.

"No, now it's ok" she answered and I get settled beside her. I put her head on my chest and she snuggle more into me.

"You know I think I start liking my name more after today"I said and she looked at me.

" Why? " she asked.

"Because of Ahhh! Annsh, ohh! Anshh.....

" Ansh shuttt uppppp" she yelled hitting my chest.

"Ow!" I fake whine as she hit me. She slow down listening to me and start caressing the spot where she hitted while sitting.

"I love you" I said kissing her crown and pulling her into my lap in such a way that now she is straddling me.

"Something specific that you love about me?" she asked looking at face and my shirt that she was wearing slip from her left shoulder because it was oversized for her frame. I can clearly have a glimpse of my name that I wrote on the swell of her left breast. I don't know how many times I kissed her over there because my name over her turns me on.

"Yess there's a lot" I answered and quickly fixed her shirt because if I don't I'll definitely take her again.

"Tell me then" she said and curiosity bloomed in her eyes.

"I love your eyes" I said pecking her both eyes as she close them.

"Your voice" I said and she giggled.

"And? " she asked smiling.

"And these plump lips of yours are best to have" I said pecking her lips this time.

"Anything else" she said.

"Yes I love your inner thigh mole" I said with a smirk and she again start blushing.

"And also my name over here" I said removing my shirt from her shoulder and tracing my name.

"You know it's turned me on" I said snuggling my face into her cleavage.

"It's your favorite position, right? " she asked running her fingers in my hairs and I hummed in comfort. It's indeed my favorite position.

"Anshh" she called my name as my lips start moving there.

"Yes jaan" I said slipping my hands under her shirt.

"I love you" she said making me look into her eyes at very moment. Her eyes were speaking in the favour of her words. I immediately captured her lips in mine as she parted them to say something. I lay her down while hovering her and and softly nibble on her lips as they were already swell.

"I love you more baby" I said leaving her lips and looking into her. I don't know how to say it but this woman right here fucking owns me like every single nerve of me is under her control.

I looked at her yawning face while smiling in my thoughts. I love her, I love her so fucking much.

"Can I ask you a question" she said pulling me towards her throwing her hands around my neck.

"Yes but right now you need to sleep" I said laying beside her and pulling her into my chest. I looked at her when she doesn't say anything. She was sleeping snuggling into my chest with a sweet little smile. Only I know how many time I imagine this, she in my arms after our love making. Fucking paradise! My own paradise.

___________________

"Are you making breakfast? " I was almost done preparing the breakfast for my wife in the kitchen when I heard her voice. I turned around only to find her standing in my shirt and shorts with a questioned look on her face. (She looks hot)

"Yes, I thought to surprise you" I said pulling her towards me as she was checking me out with blushing cheeks. I was just in my jeans while I intentionally left my chest bare for my little wife's eyes.

"What do you prepared?" she asked blushing more as I make her sit on the clean slab by holding her waist.

"Make a guess" I said standing between her legs and caressing her hairs.

"Um.. I can smell coffee, wheat toast an..and oats wit.. Nuts" she completed her sentence shuttering as I start preparing kisses on her neck while opening the upper button of her shirt.

"Ansh I.. think we should eat" she said clutching the sides of the slabs as opened her shirts buttons.(fuck! ) i groans internally looking at her bare breasts which were full of my marks.

"That's what I'm thinking" I said squeezing one of her breast as my lips twitched to put them in my mouth. I looked at her face and like most of the time her eyes were closed, cheeks were red while her lower lip was between her teeth to stop her moans. I captured every image of her face last night like when she moan, when she cum, when she whimper or even when she feel pain and pleasure at the same time but it's still not enough. I want to see her all expressions again and again.

"Even I'm craving for my breakfast"  I said capturing one of her breast in my mouth while toying with another.

"Ansh! " she yelp as I attack on her breasts like I didn't have my breakfast from a long time.

"Umm.. " a soft moan escaped from her mouth and her hands clutch my hairs leaving the edges of the kitchen counter.

I was feasting on her luscious breasts when my phone start ringing due to which Reva tried to detached me with herself and in response I suck hard on her breast.

"Ah! Ansh.. your phone" she said again trying to detached herself with me.

"Leave it" I said continuing my work but my phone rings again.

"Ansh it may be important" she said finally pushing me back. I pulled back with a scowl  and looked at her face.

"Take it ...please" she said with a cute pout indicating towards my phone which was on my pocket. My scowl turned into a smile looking at her antics.

"Yes Arjav" I said putting the phone on speaker and buttoning her shirt back.

"Sir, I want to meet you it's really urgent" Arjav's speak.

"Arjav if it's about work then I can handle it. It's the first day after your marriage so take a day off" I said chuckling while Reva hugged me and I caresses her hairs.

"Sir it's something personal and urgent. So please" Arjav speak again and this time i detect panic in his voice.

"Is something wrong Arjav? " I asked while Reva looked at me.

"Sir, I'll tell you just meet me first" he speak and I wriggle my eyebrows. What happened to him just next of his marriage.

"Ok see you in half hour" I said cutting the call and noticed Reva's curious eyes.

"Have your breakfast, I'll come back soon" I said pecking her lips and she nods her head with a smile.

Happyyy holiiiiii to my sweet readers🐨

Guys if a male reader is reading my story  then please leave a attendance. Don't mind I'm just curious😗

Now plixxx...

Vote, Comment, Follow 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 25.3K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
1.3M 57.6K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
765K 49.2K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...