Yes to Heaven - Jake Sully

Oleh blueturnred

Life wasn't too easy for people who felt like they left alone while people around the world, but they do feel... Lebih Banyak

๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š
๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ๐š
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ. ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ฉ๐š'๐ฅ๐ข
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐›๐จ๐ง๐
๐ญ๐ž๐ง. ๐ˆ๐ค๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐š
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ง๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ซ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐
๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ. ๐š๐๐š๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง. ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ข'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ญ
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง. ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ
-๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ-
-๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ-

๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ. ๐ฆ๐š'๐ญ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š'๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ข

2.7K 54 22
Oleh blueturnred

''Neteyam!''

នេតេយាម

Looking upon the young baby that was now in his daddy's palm, wiggle his tail, his little feet and his hands grabbing the air. A smile on his face that has never wiped out since the time he was born to the world of Pandora. Rasmei couldn't contain her happiness when she looked at the love of her life and the life of her who was in Jake's hand. His skin has touched the sun light for the first time and Rasmei has never seen baby this happy like baby Neteyam.

''Neteyam!''

Everyone chanted her son's name. With a carefree talent that echoes the joy of nature herself, the bird swooped toward the forest with a confidence that made it like a camera flashed a moment into its memory, a tiny fraction of time that etched itself into the happy memories. Rasmei's hand to her lips and smiled up at Jake. Today was a special day, the first born of Sully was presenting to the clan.

In his Olo'eyktan attire, Rasmei knew that Jake was born with destiny to be here. He had never realized himself that the life that he got on earth, it was never to be fair for him. Both her and him; Earth had never treated them better.

Neteyam was the first born son of Jake and Rasmei. His birth was celebrated by the entire Omaticaya Clan. This child welcomed the people with great emotion, the clan held onto each other's hands, stood in a circle and included Norm and Max in their human form.

A bead for the birth of our son.

The sun touched their first born, and Neteyam let out a small coo from his lips that made Rasmei move forward over to beside Jake. As her kid was placed back in her arms, she could not contain her overflowing happiness. Being new parents seemed a little complicated at first but all those times, sometimes they messed up a little but everything was okay with Mo'at and Neytiri's help.

They watched the Olo'eyktan's family and sent out the blessing to the new born with all their heart. Rasmei thanked Eywa for giving her a chance and giving the joy she deserved to have for all those years of difficulty and living among the clan she has nothing else but felt the warmth they provided her. With Jake and Neteyam beside her, she knew that her life was filled already.

This was what called happiness.

Rasmei couldn't wait for a day that Neteyam could bond with Eywa, she wanted to feel the rush of energy of the deity unseen. She wanted him to feel the spiritual life that was living within the forest, their ancestor that had been waiting to see the first born of the Olo'eyktan. They knew that Neteyam had been born for something for the greater good.

She knew if Tsu'tey was alive, he would be proud of how things have come now. 

Life has so much meaning here in Pandora and the bright side of her life started to heal from a month to another month. For her, emotions were spectrums rather than absolutes, or destinations. As such Rasmei saw a range from sad, through neutral, to happy that blends. For the most part she existed on the positive side of neutral and let "happier" feelings come as bursts of color. She enjoyed this way of being. It rendered her somewhat immune to depression and gave a sort of emotional robustness that provides a steadiness others can co-regulate from. From what Rasmei could see, those who see "sad" and "happy" as absolutes are forever destined to oscillate between the two.

Making a songcord was difficult but when she looked down to Neteyam's hopeful eyes, Rasmei suddenly knew how Taylor Swift could write Lover Story in approximately 20 minutes.  In a rocking hammock even older than herself, Rasmei sat with her body laid by a little baby who had fallen asleep with his hands folded under the warmth of the knitted blanket that Rasmei had made for him so at night baby Neteyam wouldn't be cool.  Her fingers moved fast in an exact routine, bejeweled with an array of different stitches extending from her knitting needles.

Lie si oe Neteyamur

Humming through her voice, Rasmei took her time to decorate the bead she was making for her son. With so much affordance she put on, every single thread was tied tightly as she was afraid it would be broken in some way.

Nawma Sa'nokur mìfa oeyä

Her songcord was tied knotted to the whole way she became the Part of People, the love story between her and Jake, Grace's passing and to the thick to thin struggle and now she was adding the birth of Neteyam into the thread. 

Atanti ngal molunge

There were raised bumps and an area with small intentional holes in a pattern. Every day she thanked Eywa for sparing her the curse of arthritis that reduced her fingers to gnarled and painful twists of hardened skin and muscle, the bones crippled beyond repair.

Mipa tìreyti, mipa 'itanti

Even though she was sitting and measuring the thread for her own limbs, she was still knitting something for Neteyam today. By evening, she would be smoothing out the sky blue pebble that Jake had discovered beneath the pond and attaching it into. Rasmei would then tie a blue ribbon around the bundle.

Lawnol a mì te'lan

Lawnol a mì te'lan

Fanning with a hand fan, Rasmei rocked her baby slowly and gently. The neighboring pod could hear her singing to its own, but no one disturbed by that. When she looked down at what she was doing and cradled her sleeping child, her voice was gentle and warm through the soft night air of Pandora. She grinned in so many different ways, but only a select handful were expressed through her lips.  Slowly, she reached the red beads that had clipped to her hair for such a long time out and sewed to attach down the thread. The red bead was a symbol of love. Neteyam has a part for himself now just like Rasmei shared it with Jake.

Ngaru irayo seiyi ayoe

Tonìri tìreyä

Sometimes Rasmei's voice would twang or her tiny steps would suddenly bounce, making herself grin. Sometimes she grinned because of the words she used or the way her child paused to listen to a bird sing. His favorite moments, though, were when his mother grinned and held him in her arms, telling him about their bond, his bond with the people and nature. That was why she couldn't wait for his day of bonding with Eywa to come.

Ngaru irayo seiyi ayoe

Srrìri tìreyä

Jake Sully stood with his hand crossed on his chest, looking over to his mate's smile down to the baby she rocked in her hand. Just like he said from the very first beginning. When Rasmei smiled, when she was happy, he was happy too.  Her smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opened. Jake could see how it came from deep inside to light her eyes and spread into every part of him. A person smiles with more than their mouth, and Jake heard it in her voice, in the choice of her words and the way she relaxed. It was beautiful for Jake Sully to see his wife.

Ma Eywa....ma Eywa....

Looking down at Grace's Avarta now, her stomach was bigger than the last time Rasmei had come to visit. Holding Neteyam in her arm, this time she took Neytiri with her as she looked around the lab curiously but in the sight, she could see Neytiri didn't like the place at all. Spark has left her eyes when her life went downfall because of these advanced technologies.

Jake took his wife's hand in her arm, they looked at one another. It seemed they got no choice now that Grace's child would be born soon with no Grace. So who was going to take care of her child if it weren't for them?

Grace has done so much in her life and with the care that she has provided to both Jake and Rasmei for those times, they would give gratitude back to Grace too.

Zola'u nìprrte', ma Kiri

A small voice came out from Kiri's lips looking up to her father. Jake took every part of her face into his heart just like he took every part of Neteyam into his heart. At the same time, he wasn't curious with the name that Rasmei has decided to give this little child now.

Ngati oel munge soaiane

គីរី- Kiri meant mountain summit, the wild of forest that were full of life under the heart of person. The life that would live under the shade of Kiri would find peace. Just like Kiri that was in Jake's arm now. Rasmei leaned onto his shoulder, holding Neteyam while her eyes landed on Kiri.

Her songcord has expanded. From her being part of the People, to the love story between her and Jake, to the birth of Neteyam, to her lifetime adopting Kiri.

Lie si oe atanur

Infants really looked alike to one another when they were young. But Kiri, she looked like Grace. Those with a higher nose with little and tiny hands that have five fingers with few hair on her brows.  The more she looked down to Kiri, Rasmei's heart bloomed with so much love.

Pähem parul, ti'ongokx ahuta

Just like her mother.

Lawnol a mì te'lan

Lawnol a mì te'lan

With no father, Rasmei felt that Eywa used part of herself and part of Grace to create a being with deep spiritual connections to aid in the shade of Pandora. Something blessed Kiri and she knew that Kiri was born in a different way than the other. If Eywa saw good in Grace, this was what she did to Grace to give her as a gift. Passing the energy through her in the attempt of transferring her spirit into her Avatar body.

Rasmei and Jake made their queues connected to the tiny queue of Kiri for the first time. They diverted their eyes to feel her heartbeat, her lungs filling with air, and the movement of her brains. They were deeply connected, and they could physically feel Kiri. They clearly accepted Kiri was exceptional. Eywa has touched them so greatly that they are at a loss for words to express their gratitude for the love they were going to give this one soul. Slowly, taking out a red bead from her hair, Rasmei added them on Kiri's knitted thread. For herself, for Jake, for Neteyam, for Kiri. Now they had a part of her with them.

Ngaru irayo seiyi ayoe

Tonìri tìreyä

Kiri was special and she wanted her to grow up and know that.

Ngaru irayo seiyi ayoe

Srrìri tìreyä

Rasmei loved Kiri as her own.

Jake loved Kiri as his own.

Kiri was Neteyam's sibling. One in a family of the Sully.

The child's bonding day with Eywa has arrived, and Rasmei is unable to control how quickly her life has been moving. She had two children welcomed into the family in the blink of an eye, and she continued praising her Great Mother for that. She wished her own parents and brother could see that too as long as she knew that Tsu'tey would be proud of how things had come.

If she could write all these moments on her deathbed, Rasmei would. With Kiri in Jake's hand, with Neteyam in her arm, they were all encircled by the affection and solace of the People coming together to form bonds.

The reflection of Vitraya Ramunong's purple color shone throughout the night and it was the closest thing that made their babies' eyes widened with the view. Under the comfort of Eywa, Rasmei traced down one of the tendril and put Neteyam's queue to connect to the tree.

She watched as his eyes grew bigger with his mouth opened wide like he wanted to say his word. The Na'vi child grew faster than the normal human and it was still surprising how much he had grown in a month. His hair was growing thicker than before, his blue skin was tight and glowed under the color of the Tree of Soul. Looking at him, people knew that Jake and Rasmei had treated him well.

It must have amazed him so much that he was living in such a world that was filled with magic. Neteyam heard the voice of ancestor muttering around him, his ears twitching from side to side like he was trying to search for the answer. Deep down he was in awe and when he looked into his mother's eyes, Neteyam wished he could form a word to tell her how much love he felt.

To Jake, he looked at Kiri's reaction. Just like Neteyam, Kiri let out a small laugh, eyes shone bright so wide with amazement. With hands bubbling up to his face, Jake leaned in to give her a loving kiss on her stomach.

Ma Eywa, Ma Eywa.......

This was what happiness felt like.

To the Omaticaya people, they were a perfect family.

That one night of the two months after Eywa accepting their two children, that one night Jake and Rasmei had their date to ride on their Ikrans and fly around the forest just like in their old time. Time away from their kids. That one night, Neytiri decided to steal both Kiri and Neteyam away from them.

It was just two of them all alone in the forest and being in love. They ran around, holding hands just like their old time.

Rasmei laughed and ran through the forest as her hand touched the leaf all her way, the fan-lizard raised up from their surprise touch. Having one kid didn't change Rasmei the way she was looking at all.

Sure thing, some scars were left on her eyebrows and her elbows but it didn't change the fact that Jake still saw her beautifully. Her dimple was still looking attractive to him, her breasts growing more bigger than it used to be because she fed them to Neteyam and Kiri everyday. It were fill with sweetness and no wonder that his two child loved them so much. Rasmei let them sprung free tonight with no leafs of feathers covered them at all. It were free right in front of his eyes and he could count the line of glowing dots that ran all across her body. Her stretch mark appeared, one stripes of her body turned stretch out into two, her body gained a little weight but glowing beautifully. 

Everyone in the forest praised him for choosing her and having her pick him equally, saying that he was lucky man. At the moment Rasmei came into the village, everyone was aware that she was the woman from the dream. Everyone knew her name, and her gift was so exceptional that it left an impression on the way other people perceived her as a dreamwalker before she even became a part of the people.

Toruk Makto has laid eyes on his wife since the first time he has seen her back through the hallway of the Hell's Gate headquarters. His first touch with her was from that time too, he still remembered the sparkness of her handshake that has affected him. The way she leaned into him when he first saw his avatar form. He remembered the way he looked at her since the first day.

He was a lucky man to have her.

Seeing her smile, he smiled. Seeing her hurt, he hurt. Seeing her confused, he was confused too.

They got to their own way while having a romantic talk, flirting with one another in the dazzling light of bioluminescent plants. Rasmei teased her sex and she wasn't afraid to move first until it leads into heated movement.

Don't mind them, it has been a year.

''You know if we're doing this.... we can get another one.'' Jake touched her chin lovingly, lips tracing the skin on her shoulders.

''We bonded again, Jake. I'm not even complaining.'' Rasmei whispered back to him, having as many child with Jake weren't bad at all. She loved being pregnant and even if she knew it might hurt her at least she was carrying the love between her and Jake.  The Na'vi was describing as the creature that could have a ton of children so basically that was why Rasmei didn't shook her head in disagreement of the idea of having more.

They had been missing out on mating all this time. It felt like Jake had claimed her once more as they muttered their affection and loyalty. In the same manner as before. A calm night, their breathing synchronized, and their bodies merged. As they danced together in the flow of their love, no one seemed to be able to get enough of it.

They didn't waste their moment through the night at all. Kissing down to her body, naked together as their bodies stick with sweat. He kissed her because he knew every part of her own body, breathing in her scent, the beautiful whimpering of his name out from her lips.

With the love of his life, he was free to be who he truly was, pursue his aspirations, and be himself. Because when Rasmei likes someone, she prefers to view them authentically rather than in a polished way. Her hands ran down to his stomach as she leaned onto his middle and took all he had into her devotion. Something that she wanted to do and showed how much she loved him just like the way he showed her how much he loved him too.

His white teeth bit his lips tight as he laid his hand at the back of her head while his mate did her work. Looking up at him with bright green eyes, she was so happy to see him enjoying herself beneath her touch. Rasmei had believed she had found the love of her life, but in order to become what he desired, she had to squish so many pieces of who she was.

Lover, Jake was the knight in her day, the sunshine of the eternal dawn within, the one that made it felt safe for my soul to breathe anew. Jake showed a courage she thought long extinguished from the world, yet here she was. It was because of who Jake was that Rasmei felt this way, that his touch was energy and all that he was was her home. She trusted you even when the cold winds blew;  Rasmei held to Jake when sinister whispers spoke ill, for she saw your soul one precious night under the stars and it lives with her still. So, for all the time there was a her, she was his: mind, body and soul.

No matter how large she was, Jake always made her feel little because of the way he held onto her tightly while her body was pressing against him. Since she found her partner, life has taken on a whole new meaning, and she wishes it will never end.

Even now, Rasmei felt like she was in her dream. Holding hands, sneaking out from the pod just to hug each other and laid on the sweetest ground so they could see the shooting stars together, something that earth never got to view. Everytime she needed to step down into something, Jake made sure he went down first before so he took her hand and led her down. He called her his baby but he treated her like a lady. He was willing to sacrifice everything he had just to be with her, with his kids. Seeing him working hard for his day, for his people, Rasmei knew that Jake was doing his good job.

Jake was painfully a good man she had ever found.

All of the girls he had loved before made her the one she'd fallen for. Every dead-end street led him straight to her. Now he was all she ever needed and she was so thankful for his love for her. His secret joke all alone for her, Rasmei found them amusing and she always laughed at the worst jokes he cracked even if no one exactly understood. She was so thankful Eywa had led them to one another. Blessing her family with the amazing gift.

Rasmei loved how words weaved together and showed their deep truths. From what she has learnt they said this was body chemistry, it was, and she thought for that reason she was in element with him, that he brought out her elemental nature, the part of me that is hidden to others. To say that those were puns was a sort of shallow take on it. For her their connection was as poignant as them.

Rasmei was thankful she was married to Jake and she was going to hold his hand walking through the struggle together. She wanted to teach him what forever felt like.

Just from that day after five month Neteyam was born, Rasmei carried another bundle of joy in her tummy again. Jake was well beyond a happy man after hearing about this again and the same went to Mo'at. She was the one that insisted for the Olo'eyktan and his chosen mate to have as much as child they could to make a big family.

Baby Neteyam learned his first word calling Jake his 'Papa' but he was literally a 'Mama' boy because he usually found comfort in Rasmei's arm. As compared to other toddlers her age, Kiri was incredibly intelligent. She has always been perplexed by the fact that she has more fingers than her older brother. Sometimes Rasmei forgot that their children developed more quickly than humans, which is why Neteyam and Kiri grew up faster like 12 month old kids.

Few months had passed so quickly.

Rasmei awoke early that morning, feeling ready to make a productive day of it before her stomach would have to grow bigger once again the next few months. Rasmei stretched after rising from the hammock and peered around, hoping to spot her mate, who by all appearances had started his duties as the Omatikaya Clan's leader early that morning. Well, it was nice seeing him this early because the first time she knew him, Jake slept like a death person and if no one kicked him off the bed, he wouldn't wake up either. 

Right now, she felt a twinge of sadness as she emerged from Jake's warmth, missing his enormous arms around her and his passionate kisses covering her entire face. Yet because it was a necessary evil, she should have grown accustomed to it.

A pregnant woman's emotions were all over the place.

Putting her hand rubbing on her stomach, Rasmei shifted her eyes to both Neteyam and Kiri was still asleep in their cribs. She smiled when she heard Neteyam's snort loud. ''What a little child.''

Rasmei didn't want to wake her kids up so early because the clan started their activities when the sun was just rising. Instead, she went about her business while the kids remained in the tent sleeping. That really was, until Jake arrived and persuaded them that they should leave their bed and begin their day's activities but Rasmei felt like she could take them somewhere with her today.

Brushing her hand through her face, Rasmei scrunched her brows in confusion. The moment she placed one hand on her belly, she recognized that this kid she was carrying now in no way led to her morning sickness at all. Rasmei was unable to think about anything other than eating and gagging around the forest during her first pregnancy with Neteyam.

A few months had passed, so Rasmei's belly was very swollen at this point from the last time. She felt heavy and sluggish, but she smiled widely every time she felt her little baby kick her belly, which wasn't the case today since this was probably also sleeping like his other siblings too.

Cleaning her face with water, Rasmei made herself ready to take the day in her hand. Brushing all braided hair behind her ears before waking her two kids up before Jake would come in. She fed them and the kids were exactly calm under her watch but not Jake. She remembered that one time she came into the pod seeing him sitting with his hand pressed to his forehead with Neteyam sprawling around the mattress with Kiri eating wood.

She strapped Kiri behind her back, holding onto the blue teddy bear that Rasmei had knitted into a toy for her with Neteyam strapped right in front of her chest. His hand made a motion of grabbing something in the air before he let out an adorably laugh. ''What are you laughing at, huh Ma'teyam?''

''Mummum.'' He mumbled and Rasmei smiled as she stepped her feet out from her pod.

''How is your little body eating so many things huh?'' Rasmei sighed and pitched his cheeks. ''You literally just ate a moment ago.''

As she walked a bit, Rasmei met up with some elders who greeted her respectfully.  Rasmei asked if there was anything she could help with and, as expected, Rasmei was assigned something simple. Picking fruit and herbs for the clan's food preparation because this was what she could only do now. ''Kiri, sweet child?''

''Mama....'' The answer from her daughter was responded.

''You wanna go collect some herbs?'' It sounded like Kiri could listen to what Rasmei was saying to her. Bobbing her head fast, the elder was smiling at how Kiri was reacting to her mother's question.

Rasmei didn't really mind doing simple tasks, she just didn't like being treated like a fragile piece of glass just because of her pregnant state and two children strapped close to her body.  It wasn't uncommon for pregnant Na'vi women to help hunt with the others but a simpler hunt was in case, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for her to help them.

Little children were listening intently to what their mother was saying. Rasmei knew they actually listened to her, even if they didn't truly understand just yet. With only the three of them and another one in her womb, Rasmei discovered her own bliss, giggling and laughing along with her kids. It's remarkable how serene Neteyam and Kiri were when their little bodies tied along with Rasmei as they moved along the forest floor.

Even if her husband was an Olo'eyktan, Rasmei has her important role other than just being a mother of her young two children. With a successor of the Olo'eyktan, Jake has lived with his secret guilt he felt for the lives lost all the year back then. Rasmei told him to be okay for that and even if she felt the same way, she needed to stand strong with him.

Rasmei had to spread the concept that people should not be allowed to look for the Hometree again now that she was the team's officer. Living at Hometree was never a smart concept since, in reality, more people would have been traumatized by the demolition of the village a year ago. Now that only she had kids, Rasmei didn't want the tragedy to ever happen to anyone else, and after hearing the response, many agreed with her. It was an easy target.

So this was why she gave the order to people to move closer to the Hell's Gate where the remaining humans on Pandora lived. If anything ever happened, those Humans could help and Na'vi would have to cooperate with them.

The idea of Mo'at trying to train Rasmei to become the Tsahik became something really odd to Rasmei because she wasn't sure she was able to do it. With her being pregnant with her second child, Rasmei tried to find a way to refuse for that. Everyone Clan has Tsahik and paired with Olo'eyktan, but that wasn't what Rasmei was born to be and she still believed herself to be that.

Neytiri might be the Tsahik, but she was no longer standing in a line. Rasmei should become one if she was ready, but she was powerless to deny that her love for Eywa had also become stronger throughout her time in Pandora. Most of the Tsakarem was trained since they were young.

She was the one who, in essence, has her interest in science and understands many things in their scientific context, so it seemed a bit unusual for her to learn to become Tsahik.

If she was the chosen one, Rasmei should become one.

Learning to be a Tsahik wasn't easy at the same time she was struggling and taking care of her kids. If it was flying in the air with Archarya or the plane, Rasmei would basically do it without batting her eyelashes, but it was difficult for her to connect with Eywa in a manner that she had never done before. She understood of how the deity work but it was just so different for her. Rasmei, however, wasn't giving up on that; she was still learning, so as long as she could progress with it, she would keep doing so.

Once a pilot, now a mother soon becoming a Tsahik..... something so different.

Now, she understood Neytiri and Jake.

''How are you feeling now, S'mei?'' Looking over to her husband, Rasmei smiled as she knitted more toys for Neteyam and Kiri. These two kids loved her toys so much that Rasmei improved herself from knitting teddy bears to butterflies and even to dinosaurs and Toruk. Their toys were piled up at the corner of their pod. Sliding himself beside her, Jake put his hand on his wife's stomach.

''I'm alright....but he or she is kicking me non-stop. '' Her green eyes blinking while looking at Jake leaned his ears over to her stomach to listen to the movement of his child. His smile growed everytime the movement kicked against the feeling of his palms.

Her finger brushed his thick dreadlock that had fallen onto his face, slightly tickling her stomach that almost made her want to laugh. It was nighttime now and her other two kids fell fast asleep like logs. As Neteyam's teeth are now properly formed under his gum, it is no surprise that he enjoyed eating mangoes as much as his mother did while she was pregnant with him. But damn, Rasmei and Jake couldn't get enough with his bunny front teeth. Everytime he smiled or laughed, his bunny tooth would show up and brighten up the day. The more he grew up, the more he became a twin to his mother.

Kiri grew teeth too and Rasmei counted that there were more than 10. Those white pears made Kiri look so much like Grace and this made Rasmei cry sometimes when she thought about how she missed Grace. Sometime, Jake found Rasmei slumped her shoulders down with Kiri falling asleep on Rasmei's chest as his wife was talking about Grace. He couldn't blame for that because it was actually emotional that Grace was gone and wasn't being able to raise Kiri.

''You hear daddy out here?'' Jake kissed Rasmei's stomach to where the kick was. Her giggling made her stomach tremble because she felt her chest was now blooming with bliss. ''Don't kick your mama so much during her sleep, you know how much she has to wake up in every of the night.''

Twilling his fingers on her skin, Rasmei watched with a smile. ''This really been kicking a lot lately but I'm on my eight months now. I can't wait to see the second one.''

''Are you scared?'' Jake laid his head on Rasmei's lap while his golden eyes stared at her with a loving gaze as he asked her. With a shack of her head, Rasmei's gaze showed him the real answer.

''No.... No, Ma'Jake.''

''It's going to hurt so bad, like all over again.''

''It will but I can bare with it.'' Putting her knitting work away, she moved a little onto a good position. Her three fingers came tracing to the songcord that was hanging at the side of her loincloth around her hips. ''I'm so excited because I know it myself. When I gave birth to Neteyam, Jake.... It felt magical and that night will always stay in my heart as long as I breathe and live.''

''Trust me, S'mei. If I could get pregnant for you, I'd make sure the person who is getting hurt was me.'' With Jake's words, Rasmei felt rush of blood ran to her her cheeks. Pitching lovingly on her husband cheeks.

''Aww......'' She let out a small giggle before throwing her head behind her back. ''You'd done okay, Ma'Jake. Really, thank you for willing to get hurt for me. But I'll be okay.''

A mother's love was bigger than the whole sky as she described the night she gave birth to their first born. He could see the feeling through her eyes that night, the way she smiled, the way her pain subsided immediately after she got her hand on Neteyam. Just like the night that Kiri was born, he felt it through her heart. All his kids were born special.

If the future laid ahead like this forever, their kids would grow up in a good way where none of them have to suffer like both of their parents used to.  The children, the sacred and holy gifts, their treasured ones, they came with the mirth and song, they came to learn of sorrows and how to become champions, they came to remind their parents that they were once as pure of spirit as they.

They were so pure to be born to this world. To be born as Sully.

''I'm proud of you, my wife.'' Jake said to his wife and with the small dimmed light in their pod still didn't give much justice to Rasmei's beauty at all. Her freckle spreaded across her nose, her cheeks and forehead beautifully in the night.

''Just like I'm proud of you as a father, my husband.'' She said back, brushing her hand to his cheeks as he moved over to his lips. No matter what went on, they had one another. Putting her palms to his stomach, Rasmei could feel how much he has lost his youthself, the youngster that he once used to be.

He became more serious now, he wanted to be a leader that was tough for his people with strong will and good nature. Something like this Rasmei could see it coming from the very first time already. He was serious and blunt before, which made him seem a little cold and sarcastic at first, but he usually believes in doing the right thing. The moment Jake became the father, he felt like the responsibility of the work was doubled on him and this was why Rasmei had to stand beside him and give him all the support he wanted.

Sitting on the throne beside Jake with her hand holding on Tsu'tey's given bow of his promise, Rasmei could feel the pressure of it already. It has happened before when she has lost herself through the darkness after her brother died, he said he wanted to go home while she didn't exactly know what to do to bring his soul home with her. It took her sometime to come back to normal, to come back to the half of herself once again but it has never been easy at all.

She has never reacted to any of the deaths, it mostly made her feel numb even the ten years old Rasmei that first heard about her own father's death. She couldn't do anything rather than stand still, losing in her own gaze while fighting her mind if she was going to break down or rather being strong. Rasmei chose to be strong, strong for her mother and brother.

Then her mother was gone, then her brother who lost his life in her own arm right on the seaside rocks from the bullet hit through his chest. It made her scared that if someday she was going to have someone she loved again, they were going to leave her the same way. Rasmei has opened her heart unknowingly accepting Grace Agustine again but lost her again.

This made her scared about her family. She was too afraid to show her weakness of fear. Rasmei stood her best and held onto Jake's hand so they could fight that fear together.

With Kiri, with Neteyam, with Jake and her. Soon, one more would come. Or two.

-this chapter is most likely to be Rasmei's pov as she viewed herself throughout the time of being a mother of her two child. It was a little sad and a little fluff at the same time. She felt so thankful but raised Kiri at the same time, Rasmei was still reminded herself about Grace used to take care of her.

She encountered difficulties when attempting to learn to become Tsahik while also carrying Lo'ak and being the head of the officer to help Jake through his leadership. Her thoughts truly swung around over time, and the longer she spent in the forest and grew older, the more she began to value other people over herself. Only she didn't get to display the weakness of her 'every single thing I touch, become sick with sadness'. She was terrified of having children because she feared losing one of them in the future.

probably we're getting Jake's pov the next chapter of his struggling leadership and being a father at the same time.

yep.... ;(

I see you.....-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

193K 5K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...
6.9K 248 8
Avatar :- A 15 year old forgetful y/n tokito learning the life of Pandora...unknown that she is not such a normal girl...she is far from normal Avat...
367K 16K 20
๐–จ† เน‹ เก› ๐Ÿฆข โƒ เฃช Ocean Genesis เฃช ใ‡ โ—Œโƒ˜ ื„ ื… [Avatar: The way of water]
57.8K 1.3K 23
๐”ผ๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•œ๐•ช. Ayn'at--the daughter of a Na'vi warrior and an earthling sc...