𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

Door voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... Meer

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

thirty-two

2.8K 85 23
Door voicelessyouth

A week had gone by, and Y/n was getting better with the force. She could now successfully lift a stack of books, and push droids over. Slowly but surely Y/n was getting stronger, especially with such a short amount of time. Master Yoda just kept getting more, and more impressed with her skill.

There was still no news about Anakin, or when he'd return. Y/n could feel herself getting anxious, all that she knew was he was in the outer rim. She wished someone would tell her something, anything to calm her mind.

Currently Y/n was talking to both Noah and Padmè through the hologram, she missed both of them. It was such a change to not see Noah every day, or hear his stupid jokes.

"Maker, I miss you guys." Y/n says looking at the hologram of the two, "How have you guys been?"

Padmè smiles "We've both been good." She says, placing her hands on Noah's shoulders and kissing his cheek "Noah misses you a lot." She adds teasingly.

Noah rolls his eyes "I wouldn't say a lot." He says "I mean the palace is finally quiet." He jokes.

Y/n rolls her eyes "Oh yeah, I'm sure." She says sarcastically, before standing up "I wanna show you guys something."

"What is it?" Padmè asks curiously, a large smile on her face.

"Is it another book?" Noah asks remembering all the books she had shown him before.

Y/n grabs her sabers, and holds them up "I got two now bitches!" She shouts grinning.

Noah's eyes widened slightly "They seriously trusted you with two?" He asks, a laugh following after.

"Believe it or not Noah, I'm very skilled with them both." Y/n boasts with a grin.

"What color are they?" Padmè asks curiously "Ooo are they green?" She asks "Maybe blue like Anakin's?"

Y/n smiles "Yellow. Just like the temple guards." She says setting, walking back to her nightstand and setting them down.

"Wow! I bet they're gorgeous, I've never seen a yellow lightsaber before." Padmè gasps "I definitely have to see thoes in person at some point." She says.

Noah nods in agreement "I second that." He says, "Speaking of Anakin how is he?" Noah adds curiously.

Padmè smiles "I'd also like to know." She says "I hope he's taking care of R2, C3-PO misses him quite a bit."

Y/n smiles walking back to her desk, and taking a seat "He's doing well, him and Ahsoka are in the outer rim." She explains "I'm afraid I don't know much else."

"Hopefully the kid comes back all right." Noah says.

"How has your training been?" Padmè asks "I've never got the chance to talk with you about it."

Y/n leans back "It's amazing, exhausting but amazing." She says "I'm slowly but surely getting better, I'm still struggling with using the force though." She explains.

"Has Anakin helped you at all?" Noah questions.

"Whenever he can, yeah." Y/n answers with a nod "It's been mostly Master Yoda helping me, and Obi-wan in a way."

Padmè tilts her head "Obi-wan has been helping you." She asks.

Y/n nods "Only with a few small things. And only when he has the chance." She explains "Mostly we talk about Qui-gon."

Noah hums "It's good that you're learning more about your family." He says "I'm glad you're getting this opportunity."

"Miss Padmè, Master Noah, there is someone here to see you." Y/n could hear a droid say.

Padmè sighs but smiles "We'll be there in a second threepio." She says kindly.

Noah groans "Damnit, we'll have to talk later." He says.

Y/n smiles "Talk to you guys later." She says in a sad tone, just as the hologram disappeared.

Getting up from her desk, Y/n makes her way to her bed flopping back on it. She loved being at the temple, she felt comfortable there. But what really sucked about it, was the loneliness. Anakin had been gone for almost three weeks, and Obi-wan had just been sent out to help Anakin. Which only made Y/n worry more.

The days seemed so long, so boring except for when she was training. Other than that she was alone, reading or practicing with the force(and failing half the time). Sometimes Y/n felt so alone.

☁︎

Two days later, Y/n was sitting in the cafeteria eating while reading. Something she did constantly. Normally no one would bother her, or sit by her, until today.

"Hi there."

Y/n looks up in confusion, surprised to see a red haired boy with freckles all on his face and bright green eyes. Y/n could tell he was a Padawan, he couldn't be much younger than Ahsoka. Maybe by two or three years.(ik it's not cannon, but a lot of this isn't :) )

"Hello there?" Y/n says a little confused "Who-who are you?" She stutters out of habit.

The boy smiles sweetly "I'm Cal." He introduced "I heard you were queen Y/n of Alderaan."

Y/n smiles gently and nods "Yeah, I am." She says, marking her page and closing her book.

Cal smiles brightly "Is-is it okay if I ask you some questions?" He asks, "It's just everything about you is so cool! I mean you're not only a queen of an entire planet, but you're also a jedi."

Y/n's smile grows at the boys bubbly attitude "Well, I'm technically not a jedi." She says, "I'm just training how to weild the force, like my family before me." She explains.

"So it's true?" Cal asks in excitement "Your ancestors could weild the force, but never joined the order?" He asks.

"Yes, but....thats unfortunately the extent of my knowledge." Y/n says "I'm not sure why they didn't join the order, or why they didn't have too."

Cal's green eyes glowed "Thats so cool." He says in awe.

"Cal." A stern voice said.

Y/n looked over seeing a tall purple lasat walking in their direction, she assumed this was Cal's master. The young Padawan's eyes went wide "Master Tapal." He gasped in suprise.

"Cal, what are you doing harassing the queen?" Master Tapal asks sternly, before he looked to Y/n "I apologize your majesty."

Y/n waves her hand dismissively "It's no problem at all, I was actually enjoying his company." She says.

Master Tapal smiles and holds a hand out "It's a pleasure to meet you, by the way." He says "I've heard great things."

"I do hope they are great things." Y/n says with a light laugh.

Tapal then looks to his Padawan "Come Cal, we have more training to do." He says.

Cal stands from his seat, and flashes Y/n a smile "Bye your Majesty, it was nice to meet you!" He says following after his master and waving at her.

Y/n smiles and waves at the young boy "Bye Cal, it was nice meeting you too." She says.

☁︎

Meanwhile in the outer rim, on the moon Yavin 4 Anakin found himself tossing and turning in bed. Lately his dreams weren't dreams, they were nightmares. With these nightmares and the battle he was dealing with, he had hardly slept. Anakin was running on 4 to 5 hours of sleep max, and the hope of him returning home to Y/n to keep him going.

"______....." A shocked and familiar voice says, the sound echoing like it was far away.

"______ is gone." Anothet voice said, it was more robotic than the first "I am what remains."

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry ______. For all of it."

"I am not your failure, Obi-wan......You didn't kill ______ _________....I did." That same robotic voice says "The same way, I will destroy you!"

"Then....then my friend is truly dead."  The first voice whispers painfully "Goodbye, Darth...."

There was the sound of painful wheezing "Obi-wan!"

Anakin suddenly gasped awake, panting and sweating profusely. His head was throbbing with a headache, sitting there in confusion. The dream made no sense. The first voice sounded so familiar, he just couldn't place who it was. The second voice gave Anakin a chill, and made him feel uneasy.

He didn't like the feeling.

The jedi let out a sigh, and fell back into the uncomfortable cot. Anakin wished he was back in Coruscant with Y/n, laying in her comfortable bed. Holding her, listening to her talk, anything. Hopefully Anakin would get his wish soom, and finally return to Y/n.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

46.8K 1.4K 53
Y/N L/N is a soldier who lost his parents. Became a trooper to fight alongisde the Republic. Y/N would excel expectations within the Order but he wou...
5.5K 146 17
"There are two sides: the light side, and the dark side." "But it doesn't have to be white and black" Y/N L/N was a Jedi padawan, his master sen...
55.3K 861 27
A young jedi embarks on a great adventure throughout the galaxy what will this adventure entail? find out here
723 110 11
Sith Acolyte Darth Viveza is sent on a mission to spy on the Queen of Naboo and keep an eye on two enemy Jedi. Her instructions were clear. Do so and...