Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

51. Let me

2K 145 69
By karaaii

Taehyung ran towards the road calling her but maybe it was too late...

Before he could reach the road , there was a loud crash( a loud thud).....

And y/n's lifeless body was laying in the middle of the road , in the pool of her own blood...

.

.

Taehyung froze at his spot , just in a split of second y/n was laying in the middle of the road with no movement. She was still , while the blood on the road kept getting more and more darker. He was still at his place looking at her lifeless figure with tears flowing off his eyes....

His ringing phn snapped him out of his numb state , he ran towards y/n... He too fell on his knees. He pulled her head on his lap which made his off white coloured pants drench in her blood...

Taehyung cried out loud and shook her body to wake her up  but there was no response, he was panicking looking at her limp body..

He shook her body one more time and just then y/n blinked twice and all taehyung could see was the blue colour of her eyes. The blue colour of her eyes snapped him out yet again. The blue shade calmed him down so that he could think.

As soon as taehyung came back to his senses, he realised that y/n fainted again. She was barely Breathing . He then noticed his phn which was still ringing continuously. He immediately pulled it out to see it's was namjoon's.

Nj ; tae? Where are u? Where's y/n??

Tae ; h.. Hyung p.. please come fast , ac.. accident h.hit her fast , we are a block away from the building. ( Taehyung blabbered in a broken , panicked voice) .

Nj ; wait? What? What car??

Tae : Hyung fast!!! WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS !! GET A CAR HERE IMMEDIATELY , SHE IS BLEEDING A LOT ...p... please..
( He yelled but His voice broke at the end)

Namjoon heard this and ran to the other room where the boys were comforting the crying jin.

The boys were meet with a clueless namjoon , he took the car keys from the table his wallet and was about to run outside when jin stopped him and asked what was going on , where he was going in such a hurry.

Nj ; Hyung i don't know anything tae was crying and blabbering something.. an accident,  hit her , he said these and told me to get a car..
He was crying badly, i gotta go .

( Namjoon told them in a hurry)

Jin : we are also coming with u!.

Namjoon didn't waste any time arguing , the boys ran out of the appartment to the parking. Getting into jungkook 's huge car they went where taehyung told them to.

With in 5mins they reached the road and upon reaching the most horrifying scene came infront of their eyes. They saw a bloody road and on the side of it was taehyung with y/n's limp body on his lap . He was crying and wiping her bloody face with his Handkerchief.

Jin was the first one to jump out of the car and run up to them , Taehyung looked at them running towards him. He picked up y/n and rushed to the car ignoring jin.  He got inside the car with y/n in his arms.

He got inside and started yelling.. .

Tae : HYUNG START DRIVING!! WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR? PLEASE HURRY!!
Yoongi who was stunned by this scene but got back to his senses and turned on the ignition.

Jin too got inside and told jimin to get to the back seat with hobi and jk . Yoongi started driving at the full speed making namjoon stunned who was sitting beside him...

While at the back jin was shocked and but still he held y/n's wrist in his hand to check the pulse which was pretty unstable and barely recognisable.   Rest of the boys were still not over the shock of the things just happened in the apartment and now one more was already to make them go crazy.

Jimin : wth!! Taehyung!! What happened here!!!how did it even happened and where were u!
Jimin yelled at Taehyung.

Tae ; i..w..was looking f..for her w..when i saw her in the m.. middle of ..t..the r..road c...rying and t..then i heard h.. honking...
This was all that taehyung could tell them inbetween his sobs. Followed by a muffled sob of jin..

Jin snatched the Handkerchief from Taehyung's hand throwing it away and yelled...
Stop that it will cause infection.
( Because tae was continuously touching her wound with it , well he was trying to stop the bleeding not knowing it could be dangerous.)

Jin told namjoon to give him the emergency first aid Box which was kept in the car. Jin immediately applied some of ointment on the bandage . And putted it on her wound but her head was injured badly that bandage couldn't stop the bleeding...

Jin hiccuped guessing her condition as a doctor.

He was blaming himself for y/n's this condition.

Taehyung was looking at her bloody face , her long silk hair were now drenched in her own blood. All of this was making him feel sick , taehyung didn't wanted anything to happen to her.....

Jin kept changing the bandage in the whole ride of 15mins , while crying . Within 15 minutes yoongi parked the car outside the hospital and Taehyung just ran into the hospital with y/n in his arms.

With in 5 mins y/n was already in the OT being treated by the doctors and jin told them about being a doctor himself but they didn't let him in as he wasn't the authoritative staff of that particular hospital nor it was under Kim's .

Jin was sitting outside the OT crying his heart out silently. All the things she told him were eating him inside already. He was blaming himself for the accident.... He just meet his baby and see what her condition is . She has been hurting alot in these years .

He loves y/n a lot since the very first day he meet her, in all these years when he was away from her were equally difficult for him too. Everyday he would wake up with a thought of y/n . Everyday he would really wish for her well-being but as y/n said they didn't seem to work at all. He has no idea what shit she had gone through , the amount of pain , the amount of stress she had to handle ....

All these thoughts were making jin want to kill himself...

Nothing was clear until now when it was already 2 hours of her being taken to the OT, the nurses were running in and out of the OT not telling them anything.... 

Taehyung was getting impatient.... His chest was hurting because of the stupid thought of his brain. He can't loose y/n , she was now SOMEONE really really important to him. He has never felt like this for someone else than his mom dad.... He felt the same what he would feel if something would happen to his mom and dad.   All of Her words were ringing inside his head. She is Angel who has gone through a lot and stupid him made her suffer even more after she came to his place .

The two of them were crying having their own reasons ... Rest of the boys were consoling the two of them , they all were also worried for y/n...
Maybe they just meet her for a few minutes , they just talked to her for a while but still they felt connected to her , her face ,the calmness she carries made them all worry about her this condition.

They all heard each and every thing, well it was quiet suprising for them because she looks too soft and fragile for taking all of this in all these years , they know what taehyung did to her but still she forgave him and saved him from dying.
And this was all for the to get connected to the living Angel they have meet just a while ago. 

They all know about her not exactly y/n but the drunk jin has talked about her someone he used to call " his baby Angel " .
Everytime jin would get drunk he always talked about his angel , he told a lot about her .

She is very pretty ,

She is cute .

very intelligent ,

she is special ,

She cooks well.

She is very kind.

she loves me alot .

I miss her ,

I want to see my baby Angel.

I want to tell her that her oppa loves her .

i hope she is ok ,

she turned 17 today ,

She must be completely grown up by now.

she must have graduated today  .

she must be very angry on me ,

she won't talk to me if I'll go and see her now.

I wish I could see her .

I am a coward.

He used to say these things to his boys while crying getting completely drunk .

The boys were eagerly waiting for an update about y/n. When doctors came out of the OT .

They told them that her injuries aren't that serious , but her brain isn't responding right now. Her body is not reacting to any medication. It seems like her Brain is numb.
And they can't say anything until her brain starts responding again .

And if it doesn't happens in 72 hours ( 3 days ) then she'll be considered as in coma.

This horrible news broke taehyung's heart . He landed on the chair breaking down into tears .
His heart was aching even more after listening to all of this. He started crying with sobs . And opposite to him was jin standing with a heavy pool of tears in his eyes. " THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF ME".  Jin cried out loud .

Taehyung's phn rang at that intense moment. It was his dad . Taehyung picked up the call...

T/d : hlo

Tae : h..hlo d..dad.

T/d : Taehyung-ah what wrong??

Tae sobs out .

T/d : tae are u crying?? Why are u crying what's wrong???

Tae : d..dad i..i ..i

Taehyung palmed his face and handed the phn to yoongi who was sitting right beside him. Taehyung couldn't talk anymore , his dad's soothing voice was breaking him down into more ugly and heavy tears.....

Yoongi: hlo uncle it's yoongi.

T/d : oh son what's wrong, why is tae crying, are u guys ok? Is everything fine???

Yoongi : uncle actually y/n got into an accident but no need to panic uncle, we all are here handle  with him.

T/d : what!!!? What accident huh? How is my y/n??? Where are u all right now??

Yoongi: we are at the xxxcc hospital. But uncle please don't panic the doctors are treating her.

T/d : ok am coming! 

Yoongi: b..but u..uncle!!

Tae's dad hanged up the call immediately after getting to know their location.

While taehyung was just feeling so horrible. And even jin had a feeling of dying.

It was already mid night when taehyung's parents reached the hospital.
Taehyung's mom cried alot , she wanted to see y/n but it wasn't allowed. His dad was also trying to get the info out of the doctors but they didn't let them know about her condition....

Taehyung somehow made them understand that she was ok and just needed rest . He managed to send them back for the night atleast coz it was already 2 am . He sent all the boys back home too .

None was ready to leave him alone there but he told them to go home and rest so that they can come back in the early morning. And about jin , he hasn't said a single word since they had a talk with the doctor , he silently went home with namjoon, without even saying a single word.... after everyone left taehyung landed on the chair outside the ICU . He wanted to have a glance over y/n but the doctors strictly prohibited him from seeing her.

Somehow taehyung fell asleep on the same chair.
The next morning he woke upto a chaos at the hospital. He was completely clueless.

His dad was yelling, jin and yoongi were trying to make him understand something.
He went towards them and got to know...

When taehyung's dad visited the hospital early morning he had a talk with the doctor incharge for y/n's case. And he got to know all ABOUT y/n . He started yelling at the doctor's for actually no specific reason.

He called the specialised ambulance to shift y/n to the best hospital of SEOUL. The ambulance was already outside the hospital.

Taehyung's dad even yelled at him a lot for not telling him anything the night.

What now! Y/n was already shifted to hospital in a luxurious private room. All the tests were performed again and the same statement was what they got from the doctors here too...

It's already 26hours of y/n being unconscious. Taehyung was now slowly losing himself. He hasn't eaten anything since that night. But jin somehow managed to make him eat a few bites in the evening. Everyone was gone home again leaving taehyung. 

Jin works at the same hospital and he was busy in some emergency case as he was a child specialist probably the best in the whole city.
He was blaming himself inside without even saying a single thing to anyone , hurting inside
.

Well taehyung sent everyone home just like yesterday. He wanted to be alone. He was dying to see y/n .

Taehyung went to the head doctor's office , he is Taehyung's uncle too. He requested his uncle to let him enter her room , he tried to convince him and eventually succeeded , the doctor agreed upon , if it's only him.

Taehyung entered the room with a heavy heart and tears in his eyes. He saw y/n in hospital clothes laying still on the bed . She had a huge oxygen mask on her face. Her arms were bruised and bandaged . Her face was pale and almost looked lifeless. This scene broke his heart even more . He sat behind y/n and caressed her bandaged head , her closed eyes . He held her hand in before kissing it loving.

He sobbed out.

He looked at her face and started talking... Telling her what he has been feeling....

: Y/n am s..sorry , i d.. didn't knew t..that u were going through this much...

Y...you were threatened to marry , u left ur uncle's place and came to mine . I married u infront of hundred people.

I was supposed to take care of u , i was supposed to love u make u feel comfortable in the new family , among new people and what i did...!!

I abused u , called u names , for whom , a FUCKING gold digger!! I am so so STUPID to get into SOMEONE'S manipulation. She made me think u were greedy and married me for money but there was nothing like that... I was such an idiot that i believed her.

And i hurted an Angel like u...

U know y/n in all of these 28 hours when i was sitting outside.

I r.. realised that how important u are for me .  How I feel around u . I feel i can be myself . When i was with Hyun-jae i always had to be in a certain way so that she doesn't leaves me .
I have never felt like this with anyone one else.

U never ask me for anything , not even a single thing . U don't have any expectation from me , u never even ask for the rights u have as a wife. Wae?

U took every single pain that i gave u without even saying a single word to me. I deserved punishment but u just forgave me.

U took care of me , when  i knew nothing about u. .

U ask for nothing , where someone like u deserves the whole world.

Y/n i know u have so much pain in your heart , u have so many old scar which haven't left .

But y/n i want to make the pain go away , i want to make u feel happy. I want to protect u from every single pain.

I want u to giggle like a baby... it makes me feel so happy.

My heart reacts like crazy to your every action... And you're pain is making me feel like dying. The things u told Jin Hyung made me feel like someone was piercing needles into my heart. I want u to be happy and healthy y/n...

Y/n i might have hurted u alot in past but now i promise I'll make u happy. I'll make all the pain go away. I will make u feel alive again. I will protect u from everyone , no one can hurt u , no one!!

Y/n please wake up, i want u with me , please let me do this . I want u to feel all the happiness of this world.

let me be your safe place.

Give me a chance...

I know am falling for u , but this time i know am falling for the right one , the best one...!!!!

Y/n please let me love u...

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading.

I hope u liked this part .

I would like to add one more warning to this story ⚠️ coz I noticed i haven't added it before...

CHARACTER DEATH!!
IT CAN BE A MAIN OR A SIDE CHARACTER.

and i want to tell u all something else too .
It's more than 20k reads on this book about that am happy but the more recognition it gets the more it's getting on my nerves.

I am just done with it  .
It's all my imagination and imagination doesn't needs to be logical and sensable.
I literally don't want to continue this shit anymore.

But for u guys I'll at least put an end to it , am going to cut short the story and once it's done I am going to delete it forever , i won't even keep a draft of this.

I was going to make this of at least 150 chapters but now it won't be more than 65.

Like u guys don't have the idea how busy i am , am a sophomore student and even persuing one of the thing with it which is the hardest . It's soo hard for me to even take out time to eat but i still put My efforts in this because of how much love u guys are giving me and my story, and i love u all for this.. , am very very greatful for it.

But this is irritating and even it will be my stupidity if i continue this when it's affecting me.

I am writing a novel and I'll continue my writing habit over there and not on Wattpad anymore after completing this story.

I was loving writing this book , the little interactions with u all but people just talk and go away... Anyways...

What do u think about this chapter do tell me in the comments.!!

This chapter is according to the previous plot and next 3 parts will also be . But after these the story will speed up to the ending.

At least i won't ruin this particular plot of my story don't worry...

And all of u stay happy ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ.

See u soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 24K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
259K 9.4K 50
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
343K 14.2K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
103K 3K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...