Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.

1.2K 60 50
By Zorodefender

The rocketman gains more and more speed as he approaches the sea, the mugiwaras hold on where they can so they don't fall, while Luffy, being clueless as always, hung on the head of the train.

Kokoro: the exit is real close now! we'll keep on going and go down in one shot! - the old woman warns the pirates.

Luffy: it's getting faster! - he says excitedly with his hands up like he's on a roller coaster.

As the train launches out of the city, the Franky Family attaches their cart to the train, bringing along their king bulls Sodom and Gomorrah, and Kokoro steers the ship onto the tracks.

Y/N: you bastards! - he got mad after the Franky Family almost hit them with the connection cannons inside the train. - HEY! BE CAREFUL! YOU BASTARDS! - he opened the window and yelled at them.

Franky Family: SORRY! DEMON BRO! - they scream fearing for their lives.

Luffy: hey! monster granny! - he calls Kokoro. - is this fast as it goes? It's not fast at all!

Kokoro: well, just hold you horses, once it gets on the railway, you'll see.

Y/N: railway? and how are you going to find the rails in that sea, grandma?

Kokoro: looks like it's drifted quite a ways aways. - she sticks her head out the window looking for the rails. - but i've observed the sea train since its development, don't underestimate me!- she spots shadows of rails in the sea and steers the train towards them.

Y/N: you found it?!

Kokoro: yes! let's go! - she took the communicator to warn others in the other car. - urgent message from the engine room! the train will get on the railway shortly! once it does, it'll rapidly accelerate! hold on tight to something so that your injuries won't be severe!

Nami: so, we'll get injured regardless?! - she groans and almost fell when the train started to sway.

Kokoro: tsk! I missed it! - she keeps trying to get rocketman back on track. - but i'm just getting started!

Y/N: c'mon Kokoro-san! you can do it! - he cheers excitedly watching her driving the train.

Chimney: grandma! that was close! - the little girl screams hanging from the train holding her cat.

Kokoro: just wait and see! I'll make it next--- - she widens her eyes realizing they came sneaking on the train. - chimney! gonbe! you guys came with us?! for god's sake!

Y/N: what are you two doing here?! you brats! - he screams. - get inside before you fall into the sea!

Chimney: yup! we did! - she laughs. - we came to see y/n-sama fight! - she lost her balance and hangs on the train to not fall into the sea. - help me! i'm being blow away!?

Kokoro tried to pull the brake to stop the train but she remembered that rocketman can't stop sailing.

Luffy: that looks fun! can i join you? - he hangs himself on the train with Chimney thinking they are just playing.

Kokoro: straw hat! catch them! - she asks before the train hits the tracks.

Luffy: huh? - before he could do anything the train entered the tracks sailing at super speed, Luffy, Chimney and Gonbe are launched through the air.

Y/N: i got you! - he used his telekinesis and moved the three into the train.

Kokoro: thank you, demon brat! - she sighs in relief and goes back to drinking.

- we thought we were going to die! - Luffy and Chimney talk together lying on the floor trying to catch their breath.

Y/N: so stop hanging on to the train! you idiots! - he scolded them and Luffy stuck his tongue out at him.

they join the others in the other car and realize that Paulie, Tilestone and Lulu have also sneaked onto the train.

Luffy: anyway, that acceleration sure was crazy!

Y/N: is everyone ok?

Tilestone: that really scared me!

Lulu: i hit my lower back.

Paulie: i'm fine.

Zoro: hold on a sec... - he says. - there weird guys here. - he mumbles referring to the galley-la guys.

Paulie: I told Lulu and Tilestone not to come with me, but they wouldn't listen.

Zoro: I'm talking about you too! - he growls at Paulie.

Y/N: what are you guys doing here? - he asks Paulie and he lights his cigarette.

Paulie: I have unfinished business with CP9, they will pay for betraying iceburg-san. - he narrows his eyes. - so I decided to help Straw Hat in this battle, in addition, i have something to say to those bastards.

Luffy: well, then... - he gets up and faces them. - although we got in fights back in the town with both the Franky Family and the galley-la shipwrights, we're all going after the same enemy now.

Chopper: what a turn of events, we were enemies before but now we are allies.

Y/N: I warn you that these guys are strong, their strength is above any ordinary human being, so get ready!

Luffy: Y/N is right. - he says. - the strongest one among the guys we're gonna fight is that pigeon guy. - he closed his fists. - he's mine, i'm definitely gonna beat him up!

Y/N: wait... Luffy... - he calls him. - I want to fight him too! after he cut my throat I want to make him pay!

Luffy: so we both will fight him. - he took his hand. - however, if I feel Robin's life is in danger, I want you to go save her, okay? do not worry about me.

Y/N: right! - he nodded feeling flattered that Luffy trusted him so much.

Zoro: yeah, this is a battle to get back what those four took from us, in any case, if we don't reach them, nothing will end.

Chimney: grandma! grandma! it's aqua laguna! - she warns the others when she sees through the window a giant wave approaching the train.

Nami: let me see! - she opened the window. - this is bad! Kokoro-san! Is it okay for you to leave the engine room at time like this?! we somehow need to doge that high wave!

Kokoro: i told you, didn't i? that we can't control rocketman! even when we want to operate it, nothing works, including the brake, my job ended when the train got on the railway.

Nami: oh no... Luffy! - she calls him. - if we don't do anything the train will crash into the big wave!

Luffy: when we have the same goal, it's senseless to fight separately. - he raises his arm and Paulie and Zambai do the same. - listen, we're comrades! our friends are also in the train that left before us, our fighting force will still increase! guys! don't let that big wave beat us! we're all achieve our goal!

Luffy made his crew's alliance official with the Franky family and Galley-la and they celebrate ready to face the giant wave.

Kokoro: now, guys! show me what you can do about this wave! - she screams seeing the giant wave approaching the train

despite the best efforts of the Franky Family and the Galley-La Foremen, they cannot break it apart, they keep using the cannons to try and stop the aqua laguna.

Y/N: the cannons are not enough to stop that giant wave. - he says sticking his head out the window. - with my powers I can help us cross this wave! protecting you is now my main my priority! I cannot allow anyone here to lose their lives! Chaos---

Nami: the den den mushi is ringing. - she says picking up to answer the call. - it's Sanji-kun! he wants to talk to you, Y/N! - she says.

Sanji: Y/N-san, my dear, are you there?

Y/N: sorry guys, Sanji always comes first, your life can wait a while! - he ran picking up the den den mushi to hear Sanji's voice making everyone's jaw drop.

- HE CHANGED HIS PRIORITIES! WE'RE SCREWED! - everyone screams around the train in despair. - WE'RE GONNA DIE!

Zoro: that annoying cook had to call just now?! - he mutters burning with jealousy.

Meanwhile at Sea Train

after freeing Usopp and Franky, they climb into the train car to try to talk to the pirates, the cook took the den den mushi to talk to Y/N and make sure he really is with Luffy and the others.

Sanji: Y/N-san, my dear, are you there? - he asks trying to ignore Usopp and Franky making noises behind him.

Y/N: Sanji-Kun?! it's so good to hear your voice again, my prince! - Sanji sighed in relief hearing his voice in den den mushi.

Sanji: HE CALLED ME "MY PRINCE"?! - he screams with nose bleeding nose and signature heart eyes. - I'm so relieved you're safe with Luffy! I thought you were captured along with Robin-chan!

Y/N: i'm fine! You don't need to worry about me, Sanji-Jun!

Luffy: there's actually a giant wave comi--- - Sanji could hear Luffy being interrupted by getting hit in the head.

Y/N: don't listen to him, Sanji-kun, anyway, are you okay? did CP9 hurt you? I swear I'll get revenge on them! I'll hit them so hard they'll regret ever laying a finger on you!

Sanji: he's so silly worrying about me like that! - he screams being thirsty for him. - I still haven't found CP9, Y/N-san, but things are taking a turn for the worse here.

Franky: hey long-nose, does your friend always act weird like this? - he asks Usopp.

Usopp: yes, back in the day he only acted that way with women. - he says trying not to fall into the ocean. - but once he fell in love with Y/N, Sanji started to act like that with him too! he is down bad for Y/N.

Franky: I see, so it looks like we have a bisexual cook who fell in love with a demon. - he says. - without a doubt, Monkey D. Luffy's crew is the craziest I've ever met! I hope I never join him!

Usopp: Luffy is just like that, it looks like he goes around collecting weird people for his crew. - he let out a weak laugh, missing his friends. - i miss them all...

Y/N: turn for the worse? Sanji-kun?! what was that voice?! - he asks hearing Franky and Usopp's voice behind Sanji.

Sanji: yeah, because of that idiot... - he grumbles almost losing his temper at Usopp and Franky making noises behind him.

Y/N: i-idiot?!

Sanji: in fact, I have two idiots here with me. - he answers. - when I got on the train I found Franky, that bastard who stole our money, and I also found Usopp.

Y/N: is he there too? I feel relieved to know he wasn't swallowed by the aqua laguna!

Sanji: oh, Y/N-san, I was so disappointed when I almost kissed him, thinking it was you.

Y/N: you did what?! - he burst out laughing and Sanji felt his face turn red. - i can't wait to tell zoro about this.

Sanji: I'm so ashamed of myself, Y/N-san, how could I mistake your sweet lips for someone else? I feel that I don't deserve your love!

Y/N: don't say something like that, anyway, I have to go, I have to help Luffy and Zoro.

Sanji: wait, what's going on here?

Y/N: I didn't want to tell you so as not to make you worried, but there's a giant wave coming towards our train.

Sanji: what?! - he almost jumped up being worried about him and Nami-san.

Y/N: i have to go now, meanwhile Nami will tell you about Robin's situation, okay? - he said goodbye to Sanji and went to help Luffy and Zoro face the aqua laguna.

Sanji: please my dear, try not to die! and protect nami-san for me!

Back to Rocketman.

Y/N handed the den den mushi to Nami so she can tell him Robin's situation while he goes to help Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro: are you done talking to your annoying cook? - the swordsman grumbles taking his sword. - "Sanji always comes first", what the hell you mean by that?! - he imitates Y/N's voice making him blush.

Y/N: there's a giant wave about to kill us, I don't think this is the right time to be jealous, Zoro. - he shakes his head trying to ignore the swordsman mumbling in his ear.

Luffy: let's crash that wave! I have a plan and I need both of you! - the captain smirks and tells them what they must do to bring down the giant wave.

Luffy and Zoro climb on top of the car facing the aqua lagoon while Y/N stayed inside waiting for the captain's commands.

Zoro: hey! Keep firing at the front! - he commands Paulie and the Franky family.

Paulie: what're you guys gonna do?! - he does as Zoro asks and uses the cannons to shoot the aqua laguna along with the franky family.

Luffy: what's hundred and eight times two? - he asks clenching his fists and looking at his mate.

Zoro: dammit, I don't know how to do math. - he shakes his head. - two hundred and sixteen, i guess...

Luffy: two hundred and sixteen...that's long and hard to say.

Zoro: then, pick whatever. - he raises his swords.

Luffy: okay then... - the captain starts to swing his arm ready to throw a punch. - three hundred! Gomu Gomu no...

Zoro: Three Hundred Pound...

- CANNON! - Luffy and Zoro combine their attacks, opening a huge hole in the middle of the giant wave.

everyone's jaws drop in fear for their lives as the train plunges into the aqua laguna.

Nami: did they just blow a hole in that giant wave?! - the navigator asks trying not to fall.

Kokoro: impressive, but rocketman went off the rails! - she says as the train flies off the tracks about to fall into the water.

Luffy: YN! IT'S YOUR TURN NOW! GO! - the captain yells outside and the pink haired boy nods.

Y/N: RIGHT! COUNT ON ME, LUFFY! - he connects his powers to rocketman making the train go back to the tracks and regain speed, saving them from falling into the ocean.

with the teamwork of Luffy, Zoro and Y/N, the rocketman successfully crosses the aqua laguna.

- W-WE GOT TROUGH! WE GOT TROUGH AQUA LAGUNA!! - everyone screams and celebrates in relief.

Luffy: yay! shishishi! - he smirks dancing along with the franky family.

Zoro: cutting a whole giant wave? just another ordinary day in the life of the strongest man in the world. - he brags feeling flattered as he puts away his swords.

Kokoro: that was really something, they don't call themselves pirates for nothing!

Paulie: naturally i was prepared to die, what incredible guys...

Sanji: Y/N-san?! what's happening?!

Y/N: we crossed a giant wave and survived, Sanji! - he picked up the den den mushi from the floor excitedly.

Sanji: I feel more relieved now, my dear, can you call Luffy for me? I need to talk to him.

Luffy and Zoro enter through the window and Y/N gives him the den den mushi for him to talk to Sanji.

Back to the Sea Train

Franky cringed listening to the conversation between Y/N and Sanji while Usopp lowered his head, saddened that he still missed his friends.

Luffy: oh Sanji! - he answers him. - how's going over there? where's Robin?

Sanji: Robin-Chan is still in their custody, Nami-san just told me the real reason for her actions.

Luffy: good, that's what's going on... but we are going to save her. - he smirks. - go ahead and give them hell! - he orders Sanji to fight CP9.

Y/N: Whaaaat?! - he heard Y/N's voice behind Luffy. - Hey Luffy! he doesn't know how strong those guys are! tell Sanji-kun to wait for us to catch the train first!

Sanji: oh my god it's so cute how Y/N-san wants to protect me! - he cries dramatically with hearts in his eyes. - i'm the luckiest man in the world!

Franky: If I knew that I would be forced to listen to this, I would prefer to remain captured. - the cyborg mutters with his arms crossed and Sanji glares at him.

Y/N: Hey! Sanji! - he calls him. - can you hear me?! there are crazy guys on that train---

Luffy: that's okay, Y/N. - he interrupts him. - what would you do if it were you? after hearing that Robin lied and was taken into custody in order to save us, could you just stay put?

Y/N: yeah..., you're right! Right now Robin's life is our priority! - he says. - Sanji-Kun! use your strongest kicks to take them down! I know you can do it!

Sanji: you know me too well, Luffy! - he smirks. - you don't have to worry about me, Y/N-san, I'll save Robin and bring her with me!

Luffy: in any case, if CP9 hurts Sanji, it will make Y/N even angrier and stronger to fight! shishishi!

Y/N: WHAT?! don't play with something like that, Luffy! just thinking about it makes me want to kill them!

Luffy: see? that's the spirit! shishishi!

Sanji: don't waste your energy getting mad at those shitty agents, my dear, i'll be fine! now i gotta go but first can you say you love me?

Y/N: i lov--- - the call was mysteriously interrupted and Sanji yelled angrily, already knowing who was responsible.

Sanji: I WILL KILL YOU! MOSS-HEAD! - he cries dramatically hugging his den den mushi.

Though Franky decides to help rescue Robin, Usopp refuses to, citing that he is no longer a member of the crew, and walks away.

Minutes later, however, a masked man in a cape who looks exactly like Usopp, calling himself "Sogeking", appears before them and says that Usopp told him about the entire situation and that he is willing to help.

Sanji and Franky see right through his disguise, but decide not to say anything.

Back to Rocketman

Zoro: oops, I think I accidentally cut the den den mushi. - he whistles a song pretending to be innocent as he puts his sword away.

Chopper: how do you cut the den den mushi into several pieces, accidentally?! - the doctor asks with his jaw dropped.

Y/N: for the strongest man in the world, that's the easiest thing in the world. - he praises him and Zoro turned his face to the side so no one would notice him blushing.

Luffy: anyway, monster granny! - he calls Kokoro. - can't this train go any faster? Sanji is waiting for us!

Kokoro: don't worry, it's already going faster than the limits of its speed... so fast that it can't stop by itself.

Rocketman continues sailing at full speed, Zoro takes a nap to recover his energy, Chopper plays around with Chimney and Gonbe and Luffy is practicing his punches, claiming to have a surprise for CP9.

Y/N: don't worry Robin, Sanji is going to save you and as far as I remember Usopp is with him so he will probably help too. - he sat looking out the window at the ocean. - we won't let a friend die.

suddenly, more and more glimpses start to circle his mind, like little lapses of memory, the pink haired boy tensed hearing voices in his mind again.

Doffy: in the end, all this running was for nothing, do you know why? because that brat died! that kid and Corazon died for nothing! Fu-Fu-Fu!

Y/N: y-you're lying! I saw when Traffy escaped! Cora-san and I helped him escape! - the little pink haired boy screams with tears in his eyes, trying not to believe that his friend died.

Doffy: I think you are not remembering how events really happened, my little mouse, Fu-Fu-Fu. - he starts to gaslighting the poor kid, leaving him confused and questioning his own memories, not being sure if his friend died or survived.

Y/N: b-but---

Doflamingo took off his glasses and walked towards Y/N pinching his cheeks with his fingers, making him look right into his eyes, the pink haired boy trembled seeing him without his infamous glasses for the first time, the kid felt like he was looking at the devil himself.

Doffy: it's normal for a child like you to imagine the best possible scenario, dreaming of a happy ending, but the truth is that I shot that brat too and he died next to Corazon, Fu-Fu-Fu! - he laughed sadistically seeing Y/N crying mourning his friend's death. - you failed to protect your friend, my little mouse, he died because of you! that's what you always do, you come into people's lives and destroy them, you will live forever with this guilt! Fu-Fu-Fu!

images of a little black haired boy crying, wrapping himself in a blanket, running around trying to get away from the cannon balls, begin to flash through Y/N's mind.

the child screams in terror begging "Cora-san" and "Yuji-ya" to come back to him and not leave him alone.

Y/N: NO! - he screams coming back to reality drawing the attention of everyone on the train. - I... I SHOULD BE THERE FOR HIM! I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT MY FRIEND ALONE! - he screams with tears in his eyes causing Luffy and Zoro to run to him worriedly. - I'm sorry, traffy... for not being able to save you... - he mutters with his mouth trembling and tears falling to the floor.

Luffy: hey! Y/N, don't worry about Sanji, he'll be fine! - the captain tries to calm him down thinking he is referring to the cook.

Zoro: you know that annoying cook won't go down that easy, he'll be fine, I'm here by your side, nothing will happen.

Y/N: no... - he mutters. - I wasn't talking about Sanji... honestly I don't even know who I'm talking about... sorry for scaring you guys... I need to be alone for a while. - he got up and went to the engine room, making Zoro and Luffy wonder which person he was talking about.

Zoro: there's something weird going on with him, Luffy.

Luffy: it must just be Sukuna bothering him again, Zoro, Y/N will be fine. - he touched Zoro on the shoulder and went to look for something to eat.

Chopper: don't worry Zoro, after we rescue Robin, I can check on Y/N and see what's going on with him. - the doctor affirms and Zoro nodded his head.

Zoro: if it was Sukuna he would have told me, something tells me he's not the only problem Y/N has faced in his life. - he mutters willing to find out what's going on with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 150 31
〖Roronoa Zoro x Self-Insert OC (Slight!Sanji x Self-Insert OC) || One Piece〗 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [In which a dumbass guy named Isaac gets himself...
12.9K 448 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
2.1K 141 8
✧ ┈┈┈┈ [ 𝙈𝙊𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙉 𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝘼𝙐 ] ❥ ❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒!! ❞ ⤿ moving...
799K 17.3K 164
"The world. What a glorious place! Seek freedom, and it will lie stretched out before your eyes... if the endless dream guides your restless spirit...