Naruto Shippuden//Senju maler...

By IronDragon19

This story takes place after book 2, go check it out if you haven't read it The time has come for the Great N... More

Character Bio (Not a chapter.)
Chp2: War Begins
Chp 3: Among Us
Chp 4: Leaf Vs Mist
Chp 5: 2 blades Against 2
Chp 6: The Wrath of Madara Uchiha
Chp 7: Fighting Madara
Chp 8: Battle of Tailed Beasts
Chp 9: Behind The Mask
Chp 10: 2 Uchihas!?

Chp 1: Calm Before The War

780 21 0
By IronDragon19

Shikamaru POV

Its been a few days since the boys and I had our get together at the Barbe-Q. But now all of the 5 nations are all gather in the hidden cloud area and organizing the divisions for the upcoming war. We also get our new headbands that symbolizes the Allied Shinobi Forces.

    Luckily the Intel unit can communicate all of us in case they give us any Intel in the battle that can be use. In other words, they're the eyed of the allied shinobi forces. Soon we all head out to our divisions, thankfully choji is with me in this group.

Choji: I heard that they were gonna split us all up into five units, but I figured they'd at least try to group us together by village.

Shikamaru: No, that isn't gonna happened. This is a war.

Temari: Yeah, he's right. This is no time to be competing with other villages.

Shikamaru: Yeah.

I begin to explain each units are specializing in warfare.

-1st company: Mid-range combat that has most shinobis specialized with weapons.

-2nd company: Close-range combat specialized in close combat but they'll be fighting in the front lines.

-3rd company: intermediate-range combat who will provide support up close and mid-range. Specialized with speed and physical strength.

-4th company: Long-range battle unit will provide the link with the Intel to support the front lines. Specialized in defense for the support units.

-5th company: Special-range battle unit. Specialized with their ninjutsu and attack tactics.

Choji ask curiously.

Choji: A special unit?

Shikamaru: Yeah, in war, anything could happen so you have to be prepared. Sure we were organized into units, but its just wishful thinking to believe that each team will operate without a hitch. Depending on the situation, some units will find themselves in good battlefield position, while others will be at disadvantage.

    This is where we'll rely on the shinobi.

Choji looks down worried until I hear Temari speak up.

Temari: Can't say that all preparations have been made, but considering roughly 80,000 shinobi have been organized into units this quickly... You've got to hand it to the brains behind the Hidden Leaf, Shikaku Nara. (To Shikamaru.) You'd better not embarrass your dad.

Choji: So the war is about to begin.

3rd POV

Suddenly they hear someone shouting Captains and they all look up and see the captains.

-Captain of the 1st company: Raikage right hand man aka Darui of the Hidden Cloud.

-Captain of the 2nd company: Kitsuchi of the Hidden Rock.

-Captain of the 3rd company: Kakashi of the leaf.

-Captain of the 5th company: General Mifune of the land of iron.

-Captain of the 4th company and the commander-in-Chief of all the battle units: Gaara the Kazekage.

The whole allied shinobi forces cheers to see their captains.

-First company-

Tenten: (Curious.) So...Who's our team captain?

Choza: That spacey looking guy over there.

Tenten looks up and see its Darui.

-2nd company-

Hinata: I-I'm starting to feel nervous.

Karui: (Scoff and smirk.) In war, stay calm...and composed!

Kurotushi looks up and realized who's her captain.

Kurotushi: Hold on...my dad's captain!?

-3rd company-

Sakura is trying to heal Guy who fainted.

Lee: Are you alright, Guy sensei!?

Sakura: The fighting hasn't started! What did you do?

Lee: Must be because Kakashi is our captain?

-4th company-

Choji is eating chips.

Choji: I'd better eat while I still can.

Temari: Gaara may be our captain here in 4th company, but he's also our commander-in-chief. (To shikamaru.) As his deputy, you're essentially the captain of the 4th company. better stay sharp!

Shikamaru: This is turning into a really bothersome assignment. What a drag...

-5th company-

Kiba: (Smirk.) Maybe I'll make a name for myself in this war and become the Hokage!

Hana: You fool, don't make light of war!

Shino: We all must avoid showing off.

Ino: (Roll her eyes.) I think you're just gonna be just fine, Shino.

-The captains-

Kakashi: Now then Gaara, you're the commander-in-chief of the main battle regiment. Please address everyone when you're ready.

While they were waiting, all the units are starting to doubt about their alliance like how they don't trust other villages due to their past. Konoha crush, leaf village rogue ninja, and many things other villages done to another. The arguments continues to grow until a sand stops them all, thanks to Gaara. Once everyone settle down, they put their attention to the Kazekage.

Gaara: In the name of gain and profit for one's nation and village. Shinobi have hated and hurt each other for many years, from the first to the 3rd great ninja wars and the conflicts in between. All that hatred cried out for power, and thus I was born.

    In the past, I too was hatred and power...I was a Jinjuriki. I hated this world and the humans in it and thought about destroying both. That's exactly what the Akatsuki are trying to do now.

Everyone was quiet from hearing his past as he continues to speak.

Gaara: But then, a single shinobi from the Hidden Leaf village stopped me.

Gaara starting to have flashbacks of how Naruto save him countless times and that they're best friends. They both were alone and hated by everyone, but soon they found each other and they became best friends.

Gaara: He cried for me, I was his enemy and yet he still cried for me! And he called me his friend even though we had battle. He saved me! We were on different sides, but we were both Jinjuriki.

He place his hand on his chest.

Gaara: Between those who have experience the same pain, there can be no hate! There are no enemies here now, because each one of us bares the pain by having been hurt by the Akatsuki! The Sand, The Stone, The Leaf, The Mist, And The Cloud were no more. Now there is only...shinobi!

This made everyone surprise that other villages shared the same fate by the Akatsuki.

Gaara: And if you're still unable to forgive the sand, you can come back and face me after this war is over.

Everyone fell silent yet understanding that they must fight together.

Kakashi: 'The looks on their faces have changed.'

Gaara: the friend I spoke of who saved me, is the target of our enemy! If he falls into their hands, our worlds finish. I want to protect my friend, and I want to protect this entire world! 

    I am too young and inexperienced to do that. So I ask you, all of you, please lend me your strength for this fight!

Everyone cheers while some shinobis apologize and forgive others. Now all who have felt the same pain are now come together now and shall fight together as one.

Sakura: To think that we're still going to war after Gaara's speech.

Lee: Don't worry Sakura, I'll protect you from the enemies!

???: And we'll do our best protect each other from the enemies.

Lee and Sakura look back and their eyes widen to see YN's wearing an armor.

YN: (Smiles.) Besides, what are friends for?

Lee: Amazing! Now you look like you're ready to fight with your power of youth!

Sakura: Whoa, YN, where did you get the armor?

YN: Tenten made it for me.

Flash back, YN POV

Before I got back home, Tenten gave me a scroll as a gift. Said that I can open it when I'm ready for war. Right now, I'm sitting by the table with the scroll she gave me, taking a moment before opening it

YN: 'I know I'm ready. Ready to go to war, no matter what, I'll always be there for everyone.'

As soon as I opens the scroll, a smoke of cloud appear. Once it disappear, it reveal to be what made my eyes widen.

YN: Whoa....Tenten, you really made this...for me?

It revealed to be a armor like my great grandfather had in his time. Only difference is that its custom made. I try out the armor at the bathroom before I look at myself at the mirror after stepping back.

YN: Whoa.....

Just then, I notice a note attached to my armor and I grabbed it before reading it.

Let's make a promise: No matter the odds, let's make it out alive. So let's protect everyone.

-Tenten

This made me smile, but I wish I can give her something for return. Maybe after the war.

YN: Thank you Tenten.

If I'm ever gonna face Madara Uchiha himself. Reanimated or not, I'll put up a challenge against him.

Flash back ends

YN: No matter the odds, let's make it out alive. So let's protect everyone.

Sakura and Lee nods in agreement.

Gaara: All who feel as I do! Follow me!

Soon we all head out and follow our captains. I was inform to join the 3rd company. Soon the companies starts to split up.

    We march to war, for our home, for our family, for our friends. The alliance of 80,000 shinobis and samurais together are making a stand and ready to fight in this unforgiving war that Madara Uchiha has declare. We stand together, and we'll fight together, protecting our world from Madara Uchiha wrath.

For the 4th Great Ninja War...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Has just begun...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hell....its about time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 70 5
Y/n is the son of Jiraiya and is the god brother of Naruto Uzumaki. They spend their times training together and getting stronger How will Y/n affec...
7.1K 156 6
It's completed but I might add more extra chapters also it's short. (SLOW AHH UPDATES 😱😫) (got my inspiration from "Alchemy of souls" part 2 it's a...
58.2K 1.5K 46
Twin brother of Naruto, born without the power of the nine tales will protect his brother and his village at any cost. Disclaimer: I do not own Narut...
280K 19.8K 148
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...