Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 91

235 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 91. Black History Revealed [V]

    Chu Yu froze for a moment.

    Immediately -

    "Crazy!"

    Now all the threats of cats and dogs have come out!

    Chu Yu originally wanted to block the black and ignore it, but after all, she traveled through time, but she never inherited the memory of her original body.

    After thinking about it, she decided to ask her almighty cousin.

    Ji Lin is completely the type who works too hard for the capable. He is still very busy after this point. In the midst of his busy schedule, he looked up at his troublesome cousin.

    The man's eyes were deep, perhaps under the polishing of the indoor lights, the sharp eyes were softened by three points.

    "You want to ask, what's wrong with you?"

    Chu Yu nodded obediently.

    Ji Lin's expression relaxed a little, and in the next second, he showed Chu Yu's familiar sarcasm and sarcasm, and his eyes fell on Chu Yu's head.

    "Almost half a year has passed, isn't your head still in good shape?" After finishing speaking, he didn't need the other party to reply, he said again, "Forget it, it doesn't make much difference anyway." It's not that smart

    .

    Chu Yu: "..."

    In order to get news from her cousin, she endured it!

    Ji Lin's slender fingertips rubbed lightly on the table, his brows frowned slightly, as if thinking for a while, "That's quite a lot."

    ! ! !

    Chu Yu's heart suddenly rose - could she really be taken care of? !

    next second.

    Ji Lin seems to have thought it through clearly, "You mean, when you were five years old, you would pee your pants at night?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    "When I was ten years old, I still questioned playing the game of playing house, and I must Want others to drink your muddy water, or cry?"

    Chu Yu: "......"

    "Or maybe when you were fifteen years old, when the rebellious period came, in order to prove that you were different from others, I specially went to shave my head, and when I turned around, I walked proudly on the street A big circle?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Ji Lin looked over, and the young man's eyes were deep and deep, as if he still had endless things to say to Chu Yu.

    This person seems to have brought six hentai with him, he doesn't even buy shoes, and every sentence he utters is a 200% crit!

    Chu Yu quickly covered her chest, and stopped the other party from opening and closing her mouth, "No, don't say any more."

    Is her body so wild?

    These can indeed be called black history, and... they are very social!

    :)

    ——Three sentences, let my little cousin obey me.

    Ji Linxu has always been annoyed by Chu Yu's order. It's rare that the other party takes the initiative to send it up to bully. How can he just accept it when he sees it?

    The man continued lightly, "Maybe we can talk about your college dropout again?"

    Chu Yu was stunned!

    Dropping out of college means...

    "I'm just a high school diploma right now?!" Her voice couldn't help raising her voice because of excessive emotion, "Not even a college?!!!" Ordinary college students are

    despised Those with low education, high school students... needless to say!

    She is also a cultural person who writes books!

    Chu Yu couldn't bear the blow, she couldn't help but swayed standing there, Ji Lin seemed to be a psychopath, and usually made fun of her little cousin making fools of herself, seeing this, Wannian's straight lips curled up unconsciously .

    "Yes."

    It was worse.

    "Maybe you want to hear more details?"

    What kind of devil is this? !

    Chu Yu covered her ears and kept wanting to hear, "No, I don't want to!!" "

    Rin Rin." Suddenly, a gentle female voice came, and she gave Ji Lin a look, "You are bullying Ayu again." It turned out to

    be Just now when Chu Yu spoke too loudly, she attracted her aunt Chu Xiyue who was passing by.

    Chu Xiyue followed behind with a little bun. She had a soft complexion, round blue eyes, and was pretty.

    Don't look at Ji Lin calling the wind and calling the rain on Chu Yu's side, but when he meets his own mother, he can only admit his cowardice obediently, and stops talking immediately.

    The little guy behind the cake looked at his mother and uncle with beautiful eyes, thought for a while and ran over to hug Ji Lin's thigh, and said softly.

    "Uncle, don't bully mother."

    Yes.

    The always cold little bun even used it to look cute.

    During this time, Lu Tingxi moved to the next door. The former God of War is now working at home, and he is really free, so he took on part of the task of teaching Xiaobaozi Cake.

    Frankly speaking, Lu Tingxi speaks very well, and Gao Gao has a strong learning ability, just like a sponge.

    But these two guys who also have blue eyes seem to be born at odds. Although Gao Gui learned from Lu Tingxi, he is not really close to him. His favorite male adult must be his uncle Ji Lin.

    Of course, my first favorite is definitely my mother!

    Ji Lin bullied Chu Yu, but he wasn't so mad that he even hurt a five-year-old child, so he touched Xiao Baozi's soft hair.

    "It's not bullying." Ji Lin's usual cold voice softened a bit, "I was just talking to your mother, she came to ask me a question, don't you believe you asked your mother?" Ji Lin slyly asked this question

    again Throw it back.

    "..."

    Chu Yu twitched the corner of his mouth.

    What the other party mentioned just now is a dark history that cannot be seen, and Ji Lin is sure that she is too embarrassed to say it.

    After all, people need face~

    NND, she really just...

    well, she does need face.

    Chu Yu had no choice but to admit his cowardice aggrievedly, looked at Xiao Baozi's worried face, and nodded slightly.

    "Mom is fine, uncle is talking to mother."

    Xiao Baozi didn't know if he really saw something, or felt that Chu Yu's IQ was not on the same level as their uncle and nephew. He lowered his head and thought for a while before being tactful. say.

    "Well then, then uncle will speak softly to mother from now on."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Son, although your words are well-intentioned, they are not very lethal and extremely insulting.

    Ji Lin also raised his eyebrows, and looked back at Chu Yu, the corners of his lips curled up a little lightly.

    "Uncle understands."

    "Is the question over now?" Little Baozi asked again.

    Ji Lin didn't speak, but just looked at Chu Yu, who really didn't want to be here to hear the other party poking her lung tube.

    "The question mark is the question mark."

    Ji Yan didn't refute, but just pushed the little bun towards Chu Yu, "I returned your mother to you."

    How cured the cake is?

    Looking at her son's face, Chu Yu instantly forgot the unhappiness brought to her by her unscrupulous cousin just now, and took Xiao Baozi's hand.

    "Let's go, let's go eat watermelon!"

    The child who is always used to pretending to be an adult will show a happy smile

    . Rin made a seemingly unintentional statement.

    "Some people don't focus on money. When you are free, you should pay more attention to the healthy growth of children."

    Chu Xiyue immediately patted him: "You child, how do you talk?"

    ...

    Chu Yu's living room cut After eating watermelon, they sat in a row with the little buns and started eating.

    Just now, Ji Lin's words did remind her that she was indeed busy with her career during this time, and neglected her children a little bit.

    Recalling that her son came to help her when he heard the news just now, and even used the method of acting like a baby that the other party despised...

    Chu Yu was indeed guilty.

    In terms of treating her family, she is indeed not as good as her vicious cousin.

    Chu Yu took a good look at herself, looked at the cute little bun beside her, and said, "Let's make a cake tomorrow." With a swish

    , the kid's eyes lit up.

    Rao is a child who likes to act mature, and when he hears something he likes, he always shows his appearance unconsciously.

    Now that the equipment is well equipped and the conditions are mature, Chu Yu has made cakes for the family twice before. Chu Xiyue and Gao Gao like it very much. Although Ji Lin didn't perform well, he ate food a little faster. The action can be said to be impossible to hide.

    Chu Yu turned her head and pinched the little bun's soft face, "What flavor do you want to eat~" "

    I..."

    The child's expression was a little hesitant.

    He was changing teeth during this period, and Chu Xiyue didn't give him too many sweets, and children also want to save face, especially those like Gao Gao who like to be a little adult... Chu Yu pinched his

    face again, coaxing him softly Said, "Once in a while, it's okay, and it's not that GaoGao eats alone, uncle and the others will eat too."

    Xiao Baozi frowned, as if he had made a very difficult decision, then raised his bright blue eyes to look at Xiang Chuyu.

    "Then mom, I want a strawberry-flavored cake." As he said, he gestured with his short radish hands—forgive a little bun who is still growing and his body can't be compared with a slender and well-proportioned one. describe.

    "Just eat a little of the cakes, and give the rest to my uncle and aunt..."

    Chu Yu stroked the child's head, his eyes fell on the cheap son, and his whole body became gentler.

    "Okay~"

    Mother and son have a warm moment.

    Since the kid is still growing, the two talked for a while, and Chu Yu sent him back to sleep, and read a bedtime story that the kid once hated.

    But that was before, and now he listens with gusto every time, looking at the woman on the bed without blinking his eyes, as if she will disappear if he doesn't see her for a moment.     Although every sentence Ji Lin said seemed to be stabbing a knife, Chu Yu is not an idiot, and even if he likes to tease his little cousin, Ji Lin is not a nonsense character, so think about it a little bit.     Isn't it clear why the original owner dropped out of university?     Thinking about it, Chu Yu brushed away the soft hair on the little bun's head, bent down and kissed him, "Good night, cake."     "Good night, mother, too." The long curly eyelashes hang down, cute and well-behaved.     That was the original owner's choice, and she would probably do the same.     ——GaoGao, it has never been a shameful existence!     After figuring this out, Chu Yu blocked the strange account that sent her a message without hesitation.     But not long after, another new message came in -     [Chu Yu, it's me, Elmer. I've thought about it for a long time and I can't forget the beauty of our past. I forgive you for the fact that you got pregnant when you were unmarried behind my back. As long as you drop that kid, we'll start over, all over again. 】

    Elmer.

    Perhaps it was because of too many past messages received today, the memory of the original owner surged up in Chu Yu's head for the first time.

    Elmer, her mother had arranged for her a well-matched fiancé when she was alive. When the original owner left, the other party was already with the original step-sister.

    This time Chu Yu didn't hesitate at all, and blocked him directly.

    Chu Yu sneered.

    "Silly."

    The son is so cute, why does he still want to live with a dog man?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
3.4M 144K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...