Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 78

242 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 78. Chinese Cabbage [V]

    Lu Tingxi reached out and touched Chu Yu's head.

    César didn't understand: "What are you talking about..." As soon as he turned his head, he saw Lu Tingxi's gentle eyes, and swallowed the end of the sentence directly.

    Hehe, he shouldn't be here.

    "This is a peach tree." Chu Yu didn't notice his abnormality, and was still immersed in the excitement of discovering a new species, explaining happily, "Blooming in spring and fruiting in autumn, the peaches produced at that time are delicious and juicy, super delicious Food."

    César: ………?

    For the first time in his life, he had doubts about Chu Yu's words.

    Seeing his strange expression, Chu Yu couldn't help but ask, "Why do you look like that?"

    "His brain is not very good," Lu Tingxi said.

    You are out of your mind!

    No matter what he thought in his heart, César didn't dare to confront Lu Tingxi face to face, and even helped to appease the unhappy clansman, he was so tired.

    "Peach, this is what you're talking about."

    César turned his palm up, and suddenly a small, shriveled peach appeared in his hand. The beautiful boy squeezed it, as if thinking of something terrifying, with beautiful eyebrows They all wrinkled up, "There will be many in autumn, and the trees are full of them, but the smell you mentioned..."

    He was deeply skeptical.

    The flowers and butterflies that followed shook their heads like rattles, recalling the fear of being dominated by the sour smell.

    "No! I started trembling when I thought about it..."

    "No butterfly would eat this!"

    "It's really not delicious at all."

    "Miss Chu actually thinks it's delicious, but the taste is different? Is this the world of the strong? "

    Chu Yu looked around, seeing the trembling appearance of flowers and butterflies, suddenly couldn't help laughing and said, "You have left too many flowers!"

    While speaking, she also spread her palms, and her intellectual brain projected the image of peaches in Chu Yu's impression in front of everyone, white peaches, yellow peaches, juicy peaches...Compared with the one in César's palm, no matter which one is bigger , round and plump, bright in color, looks very attractive.

    Butterfly's eyes are straight!

    Cesare looked at hers, then at his own, and decided, "It's not the same kind at all." You lie to me!

    "It's the same species, and the shape is the same." After comparing, she put the white peach next to César. The shape was very similar, but one was beautiful and the other was ugly... "Why is there such a difference?" César

    asked puzzled.

    "The nutrients absorbed are different." Chu Yu explained, "Just like you usually grow cucumbers and tomatoes, logically, each flower can bear a fruit, but the nutrients that a tree can transport are limited. Let’s take a look—”

    She pointed to the towering peach tree next to her, “For such a big tree, with all the flowers, how much nutrition is left for each fruit? All the fruits are in competition. All the fruits are not enough to eat and lack nutrition, and the fruits that are finally produced are naturally sour and unpalatable.”

    Flowers and butterflies, look at me, and I will look at you.

    "That's how it is!"

    "As expected of Miss Chu!"

    "Miss Chu knows a lot."

    "Without Miss Chu, I'm afraid I'd have missed such a delicacy forever..."

    Chu Yu's prestige in the Rosemary Butterfly Clan has always been Very tall, Huadie has a honeyed sense of trust in her from top to bottom, so as soon as she explains it, she immediately blows up.

    It's as if you haven't tasted peaches at all, and you have already stamped that it is delicious!

    Fortunately, Chu Yu has thicker skin now, and has gradually adapted to this race's random rainbow farts and golden gaze. Among the praises, only César, who is in the projection state, is the calmest.

    "You mean, we're going to pick off a little extra petals?" César asked, and he saw that Chu Yu's agricultural robot seemed to be doing this.

    "Yes." Chu Yu affirmed.

    She looked up at the tree blooming.

    The trees in this peach grove are all old, tall and strong. Standing underneath, you can’t see the end at a glance, and you can see the warm light casting speckled shadows from the gap between the flowers and leaves, and the people underneath are also mottled. Mottled, shadowy...

    There is a gentle breeze, rolling up the flowers that are full of branches, and swaying waves of deep or light pink, which is too beautiful to behold.

    It is definitely a great place for picnics, travel, and photos!

    But, in order to be able to eat peaches——

    "There are really too many, and the tree is bent." Chu Yu made a little guess, "At least half of them should be picked, and the fruits produced will be delicious."

    As she said that, she patted her torso...Don't say it, her hand hurts, oh!

    Chu Yu withdrew her hand pretending to be okay. It was just when the flowers were blooming romantically, she slapped her hand down, and the petals fell down. She stood under the tree, her fair cheeks and beautiful eyes reflected a little shy pink, The glass is so beautiful.

    One of them landed on Chu Yu's curly eyelashes, and it was a little itchy. She blinked, but it couldn't fall off. After blinking again, Lu Tingxi's cold fingertips had already touched it, and she took it off and threw it away.

    "Don't throw it away." Chu Yu stopped immediately, "This can also be eaten or eaten, it's useful!"

    Lu Tingxi: "..."

    "Okay, don't throw it away." He handed the petal to Chu Yu, and when he took it , the man's fingertips gently scratched her palm, and asked in a voice that only two people could hear, "Does your hand hurt?"

    Chu Yu: "...It's okay."

    Please don't mention it, pretending to fail is embarrassing enough up.

    "Is this still edible?" César felt that his worldview had been challenged.

    Sensing that the butterflies were looking at her with more enthusiasm, Chu Yu said, "The petals can be used to make peach blossom wine, peach blossom cakes, peach blossom cakes, etc... The first two are relatively simple. I haven't found milk yet, and peach blossom cakes may still No.

    You can make so many delicious food, so what are you waiting for!!

    Next, César gave an order, and all the nearby flowers and butterflies came to help Chu Yu pick peach blossoms

    . It is extremely thick, and there are countless colorful butterfly wings dancing in the sunlight and among the branches. The beautiful tails sprinkle a string of light, which is as beautiful as a picture scroll. Chu Yu is very satisfied. Who said that little butterflies only know how to play?

    For

    eating Yes, they have become as hardworking as little bees!

    But.

    "Leave half of it! "Chu Yu yelled under the tree, "Don't pick them all up, the petals are just a by-product, the most important thing is that you can eat peaches in autumn, peaches!" Do you want to see a bare tree bearing only a few fruits in autumn! ! "

    This is too hardworking!

    This peach forest is not too small. Even if there are so many butterflies working together, it will take a long time. Chu Yu and Lu Tingxi, who can't fly, can only stand at the bottom and wait. They can't participate in it either.

    " There is also César who is far away on Kodo Star, he suddenly had a flash of inspiration, "Leave them in charge here, and let's go to another place? "

    Ganavila has nothing else but a lot of plants and flowers. Any pink forest can be recognized by Chu Yu as a treasure. Maybe he can find and write other good things? Our

    little prince has a rare IQ online once. Chu Yu nodded .

    She also had the same intention. Anyway, Queen Aura had already given him the land, so she couldn’t run away. She would be happy only if she found something new to write! The team continued to move forward. After a while,

    Chu

    Yu Yu found another pear grove, which was a little smaller than the peach trees, and called a butterfly to work in it in the same way.

    Beyond that, there are apples, berries, pomegranates, bananas, coconuts...even tea!

    ——All seasons, climates, and temperature and humidity obstacles do not exist here, and it looks like an original ecological fruit kingdom!

    Each piece of fruit field is different in size, just like the coconut grove is only a small piece, about one-third the size of the playground, it is said that this is the only piece, seeing a newly cultivated cabbage field next to it, Chu Yu almost Not steady.

    She asked the accompanying ministers, "When you planted the land, you didn't destroy the original plants. You chose empty land... right?

    " Don't think about it, but still respectfully said, "Yes, all of them are open spaces."

    "It's okay..."

    Chu Yu patted his chest and let out a long sigh of relief.

    She wanted to exterminate the coconut she was thinking of for a few cabbages, and she really wanted to vomit blood at that moment.

    Lu Tingxi helped her by the side, but now that Chu Yu was so full of worries, she didn't pay attention at all, and she said, "I want to see the queen." "

    Now?"

    This was too sudden.

    Huadie's entourage was all in a daze, and couldn't help asking, "What is it about?" "

    I want to modify the policy of cooperation with each other." Chu Yu said.

    With this condition, what kind of vegetables does she grow? What bike do you want?

    ——Queen Ola, I don't grow vegetables anymore!

    The negotiation process went very smoothly.

    With the previous cherry tomato clearing the way, as long as Chu Yu said that the fruit bred would be more delicious than the cherry tomato, the greedy Huadie immediately agreed.

    In the end, it was decided that after these batches of vegetables were planted, half of the original land would continue to grow vegetables, and the other half would develop the breeding industry, and the rest of the open land on the entire planet would be planted with fruits, tea, roses and jasmine, which can be eaten together. Flowers, flower fields that butterflies like continue to remain unmoved.

    The climate in Canavera is suitable, and it would be a waste not to grow fruits. In the eyes of Huadie, Huahuaguoguo is better-looking and more delicious than green vegetables, so developing the fruit kingdom is the right way.     Originally, Chu Yu wanted to switch to another place to engage in breeding. Although manure is good for planting, considering the beauty-loving nature of flowers and butterflies, it seems too cruel to raise pigs?     But Queen Ola, who had tasted delicious chicken, was very persistent, and must have even ordered Chu Yu to build the farm here.     Chu Yu: ……     In front of food, all principles can be discarded.     Next, it will take time to raise pigs and grow fruits. The flower business can be opened at any time through interstellar express. The tea needs to be pondered by Wang Meng and Ke Yizhou.     This time, she collected tens of thousands of catties of vegetables from Huadie. This amount seems a lot at first glance, but looking at the entire Interstellar Light Empire with a population of nearly 10 billion, only ten thousand catties is not enough to fit between the teeth!     In the future, the focus of Canavera's development will shift, and the output of vegetables will only be less.     Chu Yu is so sad.     "Oh, it would be nice if my cousin was here."     The development of the industrial chain should be handled by the almighty cousin, or arresting Lu Liangchuan, no matter how unreliable he is, he is still a president, isn't he?     Hearing her sigh, Lu Tingxi blinked his blue eyes and asked, "What are you worrying about?"     Chu Yu said the matter over and over.     Lu Tingxi thought for a while, "It's actually not complicated."     "You have a solution?"     She looked at Lu Tingxi expectantly, hoping that the other party could give him some good advice.

    The young man tapped his white chin with his fingertips, tilted his head slightly, and his expression couldn't be more natural, "Just find another planet and capture a race with strong spiritual power to work for you." Chu Yu: "

    ... ..."

    You are a Chinese cabbage when you are a planet and an employee! (╯‵ ′)╯︵┻━┻

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the [nutrient solution]:

    Bing Kuo Luo ice, Flying Girl Pig 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
834K 8.3K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
53.6K 567 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
13.4K 183 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...