Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 76

236 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 76. Pulling Flowers [V]

    Chu Yu: "...ang?"

    The beautiful boy was shy, and his little friends also fell from the sky one after another, and one of them picked a bouquet of flowers and stuffed them into his hands, urging, "Quick! Hurry up!" She~"

    and quickly slipped away.

    The beautiful young Die plucked up the courage to take a step forward. He bent down and placed the beautiful flowers in front of Chu Yu.

    "This, this is for you..." He blushed all over his face, and he stumbled, "If... if you agree... I can touch, touch my wings for you..." Chu

    Yu Finally realized that she was confessed by the beautiful boy.

    Looking around, all the flowers and butterflies looked at her with expectant and bright eyes, pure and flawless.

    Chu Yu didn't think it was a drama of love at first sight, and she didn't have the aura of being popular as the heroine of a novel. When the other party said that she liked her, it was probably the same as liking a flower or a moon. After getting along with César for a while, although the little prince is a bit arrogant, he is still the kind of upright person on the whole, and his mind is very easy to understand.

    Is this about racial traits?

    But after waiting for a few minutes, the little butterfly in front of him held his breath, and finally Chu Yu bent down to take the flower from his fingertips.

    "Thank you for the gift." Holding the flowers, she sniffed them lightly to show her compliments. Her beautiful eyebrows and eyes were gently curved, "I like it very much. By the way, what's your name?" The boy was stunned

    . Accepting herself at a loss, "Nuo, Noah... No, no, it's not Noah... It's Noah."

    "Hello, Noah." Chu Yu greeted him with a smile.

    The little butterflies onlookers started whispering again.

    "It actually succeeded?"

    "She's so gentle~"

    "I'm starting to envy Noah..."

    "You idiot, why did you give it to him just now...Idiot!"

    ...

    Chu Yu could hear it clearly, she suddenly raised her head and asked, "What about you?"

    Huadie looked at each other including the promise that came down at the beginning, Chu Yu sighed in his heart, I really don't know how bold these flowers and butterflies are. Still timid, she touched her bag and took out a box of washed cherry tomatoes—this was prepared before she left, and César and the butterfly who had been here for a few days were very fond of it. like.

    Chu Yu was not in a hurry, so he opened the box and asked slowly, "Do you want to eat it?" The

    bright red color of the cherry tomatoes was like attracting butterflies to commit a crime. surrounded.

    "Don't worry, don't worry, we have everything..."

    So, Chu Yu turned the confession scene into a food tasting conference.

    When Lu Tingxi came over, there was already a long line in front of Chu Yu. His little anchor stood at the top of the line, overwhelmed by colorful flowers, and rosemary butterflies fell in front of her from the sky, pious flowers first, Then he turned around to deliver the most precious wings to her.

    Lu Tingxi narrowed his eyes a little, restraining the darkness in them.

    He walked up to Chu Yu quickly, and asked calmly, "What's the matter?"

    Chu Yu caught him off guard and gave him a big jump. He waved the things in his hand and signaled to him, "It's time to share things. Don't worry about it." , but they insisted on giving me these..."

    She herself was a little bit dumbfounded, the cherry tomato was newly produced recently, the number of seeds was limited, and it had not been widely planted in Canavera, and the flowers and butterflies were very rare. As a gift came their favorite beautiful flowers.

    The smoke made Chu Yu almost drunk, but she couldn't refuse the other party's kindness.

    It happened that a butterfly was about to put the wreath on Chu Yu's head. Lu Tingxi stretched out his hand, took it away first, and said to Chu Yu.

    "Let me get it for you, you just divide things."

    That was a great help.

    "Okay," Chu Yu stuffed her with the things in his arms, "Thank you."

    The two of them cooperated happily, but the little butterfly who presented the flowers was not too happy. The flowers picked for Miss Chu were taken away, bastard!

    She was about to refute, but she was swept away by Lu Tingxi's cold eyes, and she didn't dare to say anything in an instant. After receiving the tomato from Chu Yu, she ran away immediately. Chu Yu was still puzzled, and saw the man again. Return to the calm appearance, turn around and tell her.

    "Time is running out, don't you want to live broadcast later, don't touch the wings."

    Chu Yu had exactly this intention.

    She was very curious at first, and touched the two beautiful big wings, but the wings seemed to be the sensitive parts of the rosemary family. As soon as she touched them, the other party's cheeks were flushed, and her breathing accelerated. Embarrass yourself first.

    There is always a feeling of guilt that you are driving and far exceeding the speed limit.

    More importantly, the wings of the butterfly are beautiful, but they are far less fluffy and touchable!

    With Lu Tingxi's help, the whole process was much faster. No one dared to take the opportunity to dawdle in front of Chu Yu, and took the opportunity to say a few more words. After a while, all the fruits in her hand were distributed.

    The little butterfly who didn't get it was discouraged, so Chu Yu had no choice but to tell them that this kind of plant will be planted here in the future, and everyone can eat it normally, so everyone's mood will be better, and they leave reluctantly.     "It's finally over." Chu Yu stretched her sore arms, turned her head to look at Lu Tingxi, and couldn't help laughing "puchi", "How did you become like this?" In order to express her love for Chu Yu, Hua Die picked     the There are more flowers one by one, and each one is more beautiful than the other, and finally all fall into Lu Tingxi's hands...     Men are almost drowned by the sea of ​​flowers!     "Why?"     He tilted his head, and the gorgeous color was projected into his light-colored pupils after camouflage, dyeing them with a scorching red, which was shockingly gorgeous.

    During the sharing session, Chu Yu could hear Hua Die complaining that the man next to her was not good-looking from time to time, but at this moment, she felt that such Lu Tingxi was very good-looking.

    The imitation mask only changed his appearance and eye color, but his pale skin was still the same as before. Now it reflects the flowers in his arms, and it is also dyed with a three-point glow of burning peach blossoms. His appearance after covering up is not as dazzling as his real face It is aggressive, but gentle and gentle. When looking at others with such deep eyes, it is irresistible.

    Plop plop.

    Chu Yu felt that her heart seemed a little disobedient again, so she asked Lu Tingxi to wear a mask, but in the end it turned back to her head. Just as she was thinking, the man suddenly picked up a wreath and was about to put it on her head... Chu Yu

    said It wasn't in vain for a while, he stretched out his hand to block Lu Tingxi's attack, "What do you want?" "I'll

    wear flowers for you." The man said calmly, "Isn't it pretty?" "

    Isn't this pretty ? Good-looking question..."

    The garland made by the little butterfly is very beautiful, but it is too big and exaggerated! She didn't want to put such a big thing on her head and put a burden on herself.

    Chu Yu glanced at Lu Tingxi, "Then why didn't you wear it?"

    She thought that Lu Tingxi would definitely refuse, after all, wearing a wreath would detract from his heroic appearance as the god of war, but it turned out that Chu Yu once again overestimated this man's integrity, man Think for a while.

    "Okay then." and handed the wreath to her.

    so easy?

    Chu Yu was skeptical, and moved forward, the two of them were already very close, Chu Yu could even count the number of each other's eyelashes, and could feel the warm breath of each other... When she tiptoed, she wanted

    to Put the wreath on.

    For a moment, the two seemed to be kissing.

    Chu Yu was a little surprised that Lu Tingxi was so easy to talk to, but the moment he was about to put it on, the man suddenly avoided, his movements were tight and fast, and the flowers in his arms fell a lot.

    She said, it really is not that simple!

    These days of training made Chu Yu always feel unwilling to admit defeat when she went to Lu Tingxi, so the two of them came and went several times, but they didn't wear the wreath, but the flowers in Lu Tingxi's arms were almost finished. .

    "Lu Tingxi!" Chu Yu shouted.

    This was all Hua Die's intentions, so she squatted down to pick it up again, puffed her face angrily, and glared at the man in front of her, "You are lying! You clearly said you would wear it for me... Do you have idol baggage? You, hide so Hurry."

    The plan failed.

    Lu Tingxi also squatted down to pick up these flowers that he couldn't get used to. During this period, Chu Yu made another sneak attack, and Lu Tingxi grabbed her wrist.

    "I didn't lie to you." The man said lightly, "I don't want other people's things."

    "What other people, they give it to me, now it's mine!" Chu Yu said very unreasonably, but seeing that Lu Tingxi didn't want to let go , poked him again.

    "If you don't want other people's things, then I will pick you a new one myself. Do you want it?"

    The man raised his head, his eyes suddenly met hers, and the corners of his lips curled into a beautiful arc, "I want what you give."

    " Don't hide?" Chu Yu was suspicious.

    "Well, don't hide."

    "You wait!"

    Chu Yu ran out holding her breath. In the vast sea of ​​flowers, she wanted to choose a beautiful peony in a fit of pique, and don't get on her back like a matchmaker. She won't kill him! But in the end, I chose a branch of camellia, the red dan species, the color and size of which are just right.

    Lu Tingxi watched the little anchor come and go, and stood in front of him again.

    "Here you are." She sent the flowers forward, but without waiting for Lu Tingxi to take them, she said again, "Oh, I forgot that you don't have any hands now..."

    Lu Tingxi saw the cunning flashing in her dark eyes, He smiled connivingly, and also put on an attitude of distressed thinking, "Yeah, what should I do."

    "I figured it out!" Chu Yu said briskly, "You lower your head."

    Lu Tingxi was squatting to pick up words, while Chu Yu was only half bent over, looking a bit taller than Lu Tingxi, but the man didn't mind , and even lowered his noble head with good cooperation. At the same time, Chu Yu pinned Chidan to his ear.

    The sun fell on the two of them, as if the queen was honoring her most loyal knight again.

    Chi Dan pressed it, and Chu Yu was still very wicked, brushed the man's short hair with his fingertips, and teased triumphantly, "The most beautiful woman in the empire must be matched with the most beautiful flower in the world, isn't that right~"

    She then ordered the brain to project the appearance of the man at the moment, "Look at it, does it look good?"

    Lu Tingxi raised his hand, and it was about to fall on the flower that Chu Yu gave...

    "It's agreed, don't pick it!" Chu Yu was in a hurry.

    "Don't pick it." The man said softly, and then he stroked the flower branch with his fingertips, which was held by Chu Yu just now, and it seemed to still have the body temperature of the little anchor. When he raised his head, his eyes seemed to be watching the projection in front of him, and he seemed to pass through the flower branch. It became a phantom, stained with the red of Chidan, and met her gaze.

    After a while, the corners of his lips curled up.

    "It's beautiful."

    ...I can't beat you.

    Having said that, it is undeniable that Chu Yu was once again seduced by this plain-faced man, "I wear it for a whole day if it looks good, don't take it off..." She deliberately wanted to bring the topic back, but the

    man Always come back to "good" with a smile.

    Changing the planet to settle down, Chu Yu's daily live broadcast is still indispensable.

    When she left, she took all the kitchen utensils with her to ensure that she could cook wherever she went without having to drink nutrient solution.

    The live broadcast is on.

    [Is Chuchu live broadcasting today: I've been hungry all day, and you're finally here! ]

    [Haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years: What does the anchor cook today? 】

    "Stir-fried chicken with snow vegetables." Chu Yu introduced, "Xue vegetables are also called pickled vegetables, and they are a kind of pickled products before."

    This is something she has seriously considered, and naturally she has to cook a dish for Queen Aura to try when she comes here. , Fried chicken with pickled vegetables, pickled products and poultry, I believe that after tasting the delicious food, it will be easier to promote the breeding industry, and Huadie will work more vigorously!

    [Alara: Looking forward to it! 】

    【Mimi: I suddenly realized that the live broadcast room looks different from before. Has the host changed the layout, or is he outside now? 】

    "Outside." Chu Yu replied.

    [Mimi: The anchor went on an interstellar trip? 】

    Chu Yu thought for a while, "Well...well, but the live broadcast will continue as usual during this period, but the live broadcast time may change. After all, there is a time difference. I will notify you on Xingbo.

    " Don't forget to stream us live! Really dedicated! move! ! ]

    ["Ke Pu Jun's Dad" tipped 1,000 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. ]

    ["Ke Pu Jun's mother" tipped 1,000 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. 】

    In the barrage, a tip was set up for Chu Yu's professionalism, but Chu Yu encountered a small problem when cooking—she couldn't find her kitchen knife.

    It's hard to find too many things.

    She called the robot, "3486, help me find it..."

    "Do you want this?"

    Suddenly, a white and slender hand broke into the live broadcast screen. Only one hand appeared on the screen, but it was still beautiful like a work of art , Even the fingertips are glowing with beautiful colors.

    It's Lu Tingxi.

    Chu Yu was slightly startled, but still said, "Yes, thank you."

    "You're welcome." The man said, handing the knife to Chu Yu.

    The barrage in the live broadcast room has exploded.

    [Gossip Online: Who is this? Cesare? ]

    [The most beautiful boy: No, the voice is different. Although the face and body cannot be seen, judging from the height of the other party's hand, that person must be taller than us, he is a man! ]

    [Famous detective: Calm down, maybe it's my cousin's family again...]

    Lu Tingxi sent the knife and left. Chu Yu was about to breathe a sigh of relief when suddenly, a flower fell on her table.

    [1007:? ? ? 】

    【Today I will start learning to cook: Is it the raw material for Fried Chicken with Pickled Vegetables that uses flowers...Camellia? ]

    "No, it was an accident." Chu Yu told the audience in the live broadcast room, and immediately returned the flowers to Lu Tingxi when she turned around, and frantically motioned him to leave quickly in a corner where the audience could not see.

    Lu Tingxi didn't accept it, and still stood there, speaking in a low and pleasant voice.

    "My flower is lost, can you put it back on for me?"

    "No time, put it on by yourself!" "

    But..." The man's voice was a little embarrassed and aggrieved, "But you said you want me to wear it!" That's it, wear it all day."

    Live broadcast room -

    [? ? ? ? ? ? 】

    【! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 】

    The author has something to say:

    During the menstrual period, there is no second change.

    Good night~

    Thank you for the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution~

    Thank you for the little angels who voted for [Mine]: 39704383 1;

    Thanks for the little angels who irrigated [Nutrition Solution]:

    Master Bao Bao 10 bottles; Yi Shao , 1 bottle of Bingkuoluo ice;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...
48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
1.3K 52 7
Short Title : TCVJWTBASF Alternate Title: 迷人的反派只想成为一条咸鱼 Status : COMPLETED Source: NovelUpdates Description: Joyce transmigrated into her middle scho...