Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 73

240 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 73. Fighting between father and son [V]

    Chu Yu looked at the eyes of this fellow nerd full of affection, "Then how did you come here this year?" "

    Just drink the nutrient solution." Wang Meng replied, "I was addicted to holographic online games when I first came here, hehe, can you I’ve been told that that thing is really addictive, and then put the nutrient solution on the virtual warehouse, and one day will pass. I play all day, and write some novels if I can’t survive. Anyway, I read a lot of routines about that thing. Everyone understands that they can barely maintain their lives..."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    So the big essence that Miao Lan crazily admires is for the sake of food? I don't know how the other party will feel after knowing the truth.

    "Don't you think of a way to improve it yourself?" Chu Yu asked.

    "Hi~ How can I know that? There are so many interesting things in StarCraft, and my time is very precious!" Wang Meng replied with a straight face, "It's not you, you just need to know it, otherwise our character settings overlap. You will get sprayed in anime or novels!"

    Busy playing games? To put it bluntly, you are lazy!

    Chu Yu thought about his own side. Recently, Ke Yizhou's studio has expanded. He recruited a few smart people from his family. This group of people researched faster than ever. Without urging, he just looked at himself with longing eyes.

    Chu Yu felt that sooner or later she would be hollowed out by them!

    But now, if Wang Meng had to say...

    "Do you remember the recipe for Coke?" she asked.

    "Remember!" Wang Meng said, "I used to take a can of this thing a day, and I remembered the recipe and taste firmly. And oh, although I don't know how to cook, I can't get enough of it in an episode of "Hua Guo on the Tongue*" I’m done chasing after the landing, I’m not good at practice, but I’m fine in terms of theoretical knowledge!”

    Chu Yu’s eyes lit up suddenly, and looking at Wang Meng again, it was as if he was looking at another radiant hero.

    "Old sister?" Wang Meng was a little flustered.

    "Okay, very good." Chu Yu said, "Wait a minute—"

    Regardless of what Wang Meng thought, she dialed Ke Yizhou directly. Ke Yizhou will be in the research room and has reached a critical step. But after receiving Chu Yu's message, she stopped all work at hand and connected to her. communication.

    He was wearing a neat white coat. Even though the two were quite familiar, he still treated Chu Yu with great respect, "Miss Chu?" "

    Yes." Chu Yu asked, "Are you free? I want to introduce someone to you." I know you."

    "Yes." The young man made the people below stop, and after thinking for a moment, he still asked, "Everyone introduced by Ms. Chu is trustworthy, but can I still ask, what kind of person is the other party? "

    Chu Yu thought about Wang Meng's character design, "Should... be a person who can give you a lot of inspiration?"

    Ke Yizhou's expression changed instantly!

    Then, Chu Yu established a communication with Wang Meng and Ke Yizhou. Wang Meng, who was just an otaku, was petrified, because although the young man in front of him was gentle and good-looking, his eyes were surprisingly bright, brighter than his fellow villagers. It's like eating!

    Although the male author frequently makes outrageous manipulations, but he——is never wheat bran!

    Later, when he heard that he was here to ask about the recipe for Coke, "You should have said it earlier!" Wang Meng heaved a sigh of relief, and when he talked about the fat house happy routine, the uneasiness that the otaku felt when he first met outsiders disappeared completely.

    Considering that Chu Yu was still there, Wang Meng didn't chat with Ke Yizhou in private for too long. After listening to the new knowledge Wang Meng poured into him, the latter also went offline to digest it with a grateful heart.     "My fellow, you are really good!!" Wang Meng gave Chu Yu a thumbs up, "You have only been here for half a year, and everything you do has become very successful. You have even formed your own small team. Letting people from the future work for you, high, really high!"     Through the chat during this period, Chu Yu also learned some information about Wang Meng.

    Before crossing over, Wang Meng was a genuine otaku. As the second generation of demolition, he owned several apartments and lived a happy life as a charterer at a young age. I am in my twenties and still retain the innocence of leaving the campus.

    The body he traveled through was an orphan, without bondage and very poor. According to him, at first he wanted to engage in the animation industry, but he had no money and technology, so he had no choice but to settle for the next best thing and take the low-cost path of writing novels.

    However, novels are also a waste of time to write and write. Even if you have an intelligent brain, you will be exhausted at 4,000 daily changes. The dialogue is said to guarantee the quality. In fact... Hey~

    Writing novels is not as fun as playing games!

    By the way, his pseudonym "Every night to be a groom" does not mean that he is a big carrot, but that the nerds change their wives every season.

    After all, he is a man who is about to become a magician.

    After listening to Chu Yu, she felt that the fellow was in a miserable situation, and she also wanted to accept it, so she asked.

    "Which star do you live in now, do you want to come and stay with me? Food and lodging are included, we know each other's details, and we can take care of each other when we are together." If Wang Meng comes, Ke Yizhou's team can directly throw it

    to He does, great!

    "Okay, okay!"

    Wang Meng was very excited, but after a while, he didn't know what to think of, and his whole face fell down. He scratched his hair, dodged his eyes, and said hesitantly, "I still have something to do here. Wait, I'll talk about it after I've dealt with it."

    Chu Yu didn't delve into it.

    "Okay."

    In the past few days, Chu Yu's basic class was over, and it was finally his turn to practice.

    This is the third section.

    As usual, Lu Tingxi pulled Chu Yu into the virtual space, and then made a pair of moves.

    I don't know if it's because of future genetic optimization. Chu Yu can clearly feel that her body is getting better and stronger, but there is no difference in her posture. After running for several days, there is no muscle growth in her thighs or legs. So slender.

    This reminded Chu Yu of the original body. In that kind of reality show, she used these seemingly slender and fragile hands to end the life of that ferocious beast in one fell swoop!

    There is a gap between her and the original body, but it can't be too bad, right? So, train harder.

    Naturally, Lu Tingxi would not fight Chu Yu with all his strength. If he directly killed her in seconds, it would not be called training. Every time he only beat her by a little bit stronger than Chu Yu, and the next time the opponent became stronger, he would add more. Chips... This seems to be playing tricks on the opponent, but it is indeed effective.

    Both the reaction ability and the way of coping have improved. In addition, Lu Tingxi also taught Chu Yu a lot of killer moves.

    After a ten-minute rest, the training continued.

    It just so happened that it was another weekend, and Chu Jiayang came to study with César again. While helping César with the questions, he secretly invaded the virtual platform, and then - he

    saw Chu Yu being suppressed and beaten by Lu Tingxi the whole time.

    The little bun pursed his lips, and his blue eyes showed a little confusion.

    He suddenly didn't believe the information provided by César. The butterfly's head had never been very smart. He didn't know much about these things in the adult world, but would a man really be so aggressive when he was chasing a woman?

    But no matter what, he was not happy to see his mother.

    I saw his fingertips quickly operating on the brain...

    in the virtual space. The land where Lu Tingxi was standing on suddenly sags softly. The man sensed it right away, and wanted to retreat, but saw Chu Yu attacking this way quickly. Her movements were in place, her eyes were bright and fierce. Tuanhuo, although it can't be said to be the same as those female warriors, it can be considered a bit imposing.

    ……never mind.

    It's not good to lose all the time, it will dampen the enthusiasm of the little anchor.

    Lu Tingxi stood on the fallen ground and took Chu Yu's move.

    Chu Yu was also a little surprised. She actually met Lu Tingxi this time. Although she was confused, her body that had been trained in the past few days reacted faster, and she quickly counteracted several moves with Lu Tingxi who stood still.

    Although Chu Yu took a crash course, her original body has a good foundation, and now she looks decent, hunting with wind, and she is relentless! Lu Tingxi still left some leeway, but his movements were obviously limited, but his movements did not stop at all. After breaking each other's moves for several times, the two fought closer and closer.

    Chu Jiayang: ...

    so angry! The script is clearly not like this! !

    He continued to make trouble——

    Lu Tingxi's body suddenly stopped, and he almost failed to block Chu Yu's attack. He dodged, and the latter's fist brushed past his shoulder. In the next moment, the man's hair swayed, and his whole body Leaning back, Chu Yu didn't understand it, and subconsciously wanted to pull him, but couldn't stand the inertia of his body, and the whole person also rushed forward.

    Hearing a muffled groan, she fell into Lu Tingxi's arms, and all of a sudden, she changed from being close to intimate.

    Chu Jiayang: ...

    I hate it!

    The fierceness of the battle turned into an ambiguous warmth. The body temperature of the other party kept coming through the thin clothing. If they got too close, they could hear each other's heartbeat.

    Plop, plop, plop plop... Gradually lost the law.

    Chu Yu was a little dazed, and looked up at Lu Tingxi. The man's expression was also a little empty, and his pupils were a little slack and out of focus.

    The reclined posture made his short hair spread out, exposing more of the fair skin on his face, and even the broken hair at the temples became clearly visible, with a bit of a weak breath of a sickly beauty when he first met, Let's distinguish it from the man who shot precisely and ruthlessly just now.

    For a while, Chu Yu forgot to get up.

    In this situation, is the old problem repeated?

    "Lu, Lu Tingxi? Are you okay!" She grabbed the man's clothes and shouted, "Your genes are unstable again? Where's your friend's contact information?" The man didn't answer

    .

    Find Lu Liangchuan!

    Chu Yu got up in an instant, but the man grabbed his wrist. He was still lying on the ground, with loose hair and wrinkled clothes, but the focus in his pupils was back. He bent his lips and looked at Chu Yu with a pale face. Showing a sickly, good-looking smile.

    "Don't worry." He said, "I'm fine."

    Chu Yu finally breathed a sigh of relief. If training with her made the Imperial God of War's illness worse, she would apologize to the people of the whole country! !

    "It's fine, it's fine." Chu Yu repeated twice, and then suggested, "Then you take a break? There's no rush for training." Lu Tingxi sat up with support, "No, there was

    a little accident."

    Chu Yu Tilting his head, "?"

    Chu Jiayang: Talk as you say, what are you holding hands for! !

    In anger, he made a move.

    "Wait for me..." Lu Tingxi was about to let go, when the ground began to straighten again. Seeing that Chu Yu was about to lose his footing, Lu Tingxi pulled her down again, and the two of them piled up again. During the constant ups and downs, the lips brushed the other's cheek.

    Soft and warm.

    This was Chu Yu's only feeling. She didn't know it at first, but when she turned around and saw Lu Tingxi with a dazed expression, she understood it all at once! There was a bang in his head, and he couldn't even feel the shock all over the place for a while.

    Chu Jiayang: Wow! I cried! !

    It was Lu Tingxi who came back to his senses first, and his lips hooked, "Find a place to stay, and I'll deal with it."

    The little bun who failed to do evil in the virtual world and kept helping more and more, finally gave up on this completely useless brain , sent a message to Chu Yu.

    The latter opened, Xiao Baozi didn't say anything, just looked at him with a pair of beautiful sapphire-like eyes, and finally called "Mom" softly, as if he had been wronged.

    All of a sudden, Chu Yu was given an excuse to slip away.

    "GaoGao is looking for me, I'll go out for a while."

    "Yeah."

    Before Lu Tingxi's voice fell, Chu Yu in the virtual space disappeared immediately.

    ... escaped really fast.

    Back in the real world, the little bun in front of him was even sadder than in the video, his eyes were a little red, and he rushed over as soon as he met him, and shouted aggrievedly, "Mom..." The little guy was so pitiful, Chu Yu instantly forgot the

    past Embarrassed, he nodded his head silently, and asked, "What's the matter?" But the little bun just kept hugging and rubbing, and didn't say anything else, César was stunned.

    Is this still the bun that swaggered in front of him!

    However, Baozi didn't speak, and Baozi's mother's death eyes locked on him in a second, "Ceser, you have been with GaoGao just now, what's wrong with him?" César quickly shook his head, expressing that he had nothing to do with it,

    " No, it really hasn't been all this time, I was just working on a problem, and he went to play with his brain!" "

    Really?"

    César nodded his head like a rattle, with a strong desire to survive.

    Afterwards, Lu Tingxi also came out, and César, as if he had found the blame, immediately turned to the man, "It must be him, he bullied your son!" So, beat him up

    !

    Chu Yu was still a little embarrassed seeing Lu Tingxi, and it was hard to say anything to question him.

    But just now, one was practicing in the virtual world, and the other was outside... Besides, this is not in the same dimension, how can they be bullied?

    However, Lu Tingxi glanced at Xiao Baozi and said, "The ground shook just now, he should be causing trouble."

    Chu Jiayang glared at him.

    How, how could you be so shameless and take the lead in complaining to his mother!

    Chu Yu was also a little surprised. She looked at Lu Tingxi, and then at Xiaobaozi, "Gonggai?"

    She knew that the little cutie had a high IQ and had learned a lot from Ji Lin, but Lu Tingxi's brain defense level should be very high. The virtual world he created alone was also cracked by Xiao Baozi?

    The subconscious is a little unbelievable, but Lu Tingxi probably won't lie to her, and looking at the little bun's vicious expression, it should be true.

    well.

    Chu Yu didn't know whether to praise Baozi for being smart or to criticize him... But children always have to correct their mistakes.

    She knelt down, looked into Xiao Baozi's eyes, and asked calmly, "Why did you invade Uncle Lu's brain and change the ground like that?"

    Uncle Lu?

    This title made Lu Tingxi twitch his lips.

    Although Chu Jiayang has a high IQ that exceeds that of children of the same age, he always restrains himself in front of his mother, especially he knows that his mother doesn't like children who talk—the other party told the story of Pinocchio.

    "Because he...he bullied you." Xiaocuti said softly, looking very pitiful.

    César, who eats melons, clicked his tongue.

    Usually in front of him, he's awesome, but when he gets to his mother's place, isn't he honest? No, he himself seems to be very honest in front of the mother and son and Lu Tingxi? So, isn't he at the bottom of the food chain?

    Depend on!

    Chu Yu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so she had to explain, "That's training, not bullying, it's a necessary process..." "

    But I saw her beating you, fiercely." Xiao Baozi said pitifully, still unwillingly Glancing at Lu Tingxi, "Bad man."

    "Then call your mother back?" Lu Tingxi said suddenly.

    Chu Yu:"……"

    This is not good, is it?

    "Don't!" How could Chu Jiayang give him a chance to clean up? He was flexible, and quickly said to Lu Tingxi obediently, "I did something wrong. I apologize to Uncle Lu. I'm sorry Uncle Lu." As a mother, Chu Yu

    also I sincerely apologized to Lu Tingxi, "I'm sorry, I usually pamper him too much, this time he really did something wrong, and I'm also responsible for this..." "It's okay," Lu Tingxi said

    .

    This steamed stuffed bun is quite a chicken thief, and it really is annoying.

    After Chu Jiayang apologized, he hugged Chu Yu again with his soft body, and said softly and coquettishly, "Mom, we don't want him anymore. Let's change teachers, shall we?" Lu Tingxi was still there, so he said he wanted to change

    teachers , Chu Yu was a little embarrassed, and asked along with him.

    "Who do you want to change?"

    Chu Jiayang wanted Lu Tingxi to listen!

    The little bun rolled his eyes, and instantly remembered a man he trusted so much, "How is uncle?" "

    ..."

    Chu Yu rubbed his head, feeling a headache.

    It's true that Ji Lin is very good, but she is an intellectual player, she can't play with him! Huh, that's not right, it seems that God of War has well-developed limbs, simple mind, and no brains...

    Chu Yu decided to save the country, "But now it's Gao Gao who learns these things from uncle. Do it? Wouldn’t it be useless?”

    Xiao Baozi thought for a while, and really thought this was the reason.

    "Then mom, don't learn it, just learn it."

    ——In order to win favor, he must not become a useless baby!

    "Then about changing teachers..." Chu Yu showed a troubled expression.

    Chu Jiayang frowned and thought, his eyes unconsciously looked around the room, and fell on César.

    Cesar: ? What do you want to do with you?

    Moved away quickly.

    Cesare: MMP! He must be despised, absolutely! He hates it! ! !

    Little Baozi searched around but couldn't find a suitable person, so he shook his head, "I didn't expect that." Suddenly

    , his brain alerted that he had been hacked, Chu Jiayang looked down, then suddenly looked up at Lu Tingxi, and The man gave him a very friendly smile.

    "Mom, wait for me."

    Chu Yu:? ?

    GaoGao Xiaocutie pursed her lips, and her fingertips moved quickly. They were not slender at all, and they almost jumped around on the virtual screen, but the faster he moved, the tighter his brows frowned. , the watery blue eyes became sharper and full of haze, finally——

    he raised his head and walked to Lu Tingxi holding his breath. Laughing, so childish that it looks childish.

    "Bastard!" Chu Jiayang kicked Lu Tingxi's calf with his short leg, and then ran out.

    Chu Yu:? ? ?

    What happened to this!

    Lu Tingxi smiled and explained, "I hacked into his brain and changed it back to the children's version." It's more cute for children to do some children's things.

    Chu Yu fell into deep thought.

    Surrounded by high-tech people, should she hold César and cry?

    Cesar: ?

    Don't look at me, I'm so panicked!

    But thinking of Baozi rushing out, Chu Yu also kicked Lu Tingxi's calf in the past, kicking the teacher as a student is a bit of a crime, so Chu Yu called the kick very light, it didn't hurt at all, it was just for show look.

    "You're such an adult, don't bully the kids!"

    "Okay."

    Just in time, Lu Liangchuan came over with fruit, and when he opened the door, he saw Chu Yu kicking someone. At the scene where his brother laughed lightly, he quickly held his eyes with one hand, but he wanted to peek through the cracks—"Oh, am I here?

    " Isn't the time?"

    Chu Yu & Lu Tingxi: ...

    César: I'm still in this room anyway, you all think I'm dead, don't you? Yes or no!

    It was hard to figure out the situation.

    Lu Liangchuan thought, if his brother succeeds in taking the position, then he will be the second uncle of this steamed stuffed bun, and he also has a responsibility!

    So he took the initiative to say to Chu Yu, "You still have to make up lessons with my brother. This is an important matter, and you can't delay it. Let me find it, I like this kid very much." He patted his chest, "It's all in On me!"

    Chu Yu also felt that children should not be too used to it, she sent a message to Ji Lin who was resting, if it really doesn't work, let her cousin enlighten her.

    "Okay, sorry to trouble you."

    Lu Liangchuan found Chu Jiayang in the backyard.

    The little bun was sitting on the steps, looking up at the sky with a relaxed expression.

    ...Why doesn't mom come to her? Is it because he is not good and doesn't like him anymore?

    It was at this time that Lu Liangchuan appeared. He is an imposing and domineering president, he doesn't talk about style at all, and the steps are not bad. He sat down next to the little bun, "What are you looking at~" Chu Jiayang sat next to him,

    thinking Being so close to this brother who hates men, "It's you? What are you doing here?" "

    Your mother is worried about you, let me take a look."

    Speaking of Chu Yu, Chu Jiayang felt better and asked again, "Why didn't she come by herself?"

    Sure enough, she was still angry? Hate it?

    "Busy." Lu Liangchuan said, "You have to let her rest for doing such things every day, right?"

    Chu Jiayang didn't speak.

    It seems that he is very ignorant.

    Although Lu Tingxi hates him, his younger brother doesn't seem to be very smart, and he often farms with him, so Chu Jiayang has a good sense of him, and he is somewhat friendly.

    But Lu Liangchuan came over again, and he continued to retreat... After being childish for a while, Chu Jiayang couldn't stand it anymore, turned his head, his white and tender bun face was slightly angry, and a pair of deep blue eyes looked at him impatiently .

    "What on earth are you going to do!"

    Tsk tsk, this look, this expression, really resembles his brother! No loss, sooner or later you will become a family member! !

    Lu Liangchuan was not angry either, he chuckled, "I'll show you something good."

    "What?" Chu Jiayang disliked it.

    "This." He sent the thing to Chu Jiayang's brain, "I promise, as soon as you read this, your mood will improve immediately, and you will be relieved of anger soon!" Chu Jiayang snorted,

    still Take a look.

    ——It is the "God of War".

    Lu Liangchuan, who is a fan of brains, is still playing with a lot of emotion, completely unaware that there is anything wrong with showing this to a child, but Chu Jiayang is under Ji Lin's TOEFL, and always pays attention to Chu Yu's brain, knowing this This "God of War" was actually written by his mother.

    I heard from Lu Liangchuan that the male protagonist in this article is the God of War, and he had a baby with the female protagonist. The baby is five years old, and later it will be called a chasing wife crematorium—even though he spent money to force it.

    The more Chu Jiayang listened, the more he felt something was wrong.

    His mother wrote this article just after waking up from a coma... Is there any deep meaning? And he seriously recalled that the face of that hated man seemed a little bit like him? Could it be that? ?

    ! ! !

    The next day, Teacher Lu taught another class.

    ——Teach Xiao Baozi hacking techniques.

    When Lu Tingxi taught César the culture class, Chu Jiayang held his head up, his blue eyes staring back and forth at the man's face without blinking, and he looked more seriously than César.

    While César was still emotionally moved by their friendship across ages and suffering together, Chu Jiayang was thinking in a daze—

    so is he really this boy who hates men?

    No! He did not want! He is not! !

    The author has something to say:

    Lu·has a lot of harm·always loses horses·Liangchuan: Don't talk nonsense! I'm not, I'm not! !

    There is something wrong with Haw, I have to enter a verification code to reply to a comment, I am too lazy to interact... Good night~

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the nutrient solution~

    Thank you [nutrient solution] My little angel:

    1 bottle of booklet paper;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
2.9M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
92.7K 970 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...