Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 61

330 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 61. Late Night Benefits [V]

    As soon as Chu Yu took Chu Jiayang on the suspension car, he received a communication request from GT001.

    After connecting, Mr. Da Miao didn't say much, just posted a video of Cizer from appearance to departure, and then the barrage started a lot of speculation about the identity of the beautiful boy, and finally the barrage stopped at the huge "child bride" three words superior.

    The youthful voice sounded, as if asking, but also as if just greeting.

    "Is that so?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Of course...not!

    Chu Yu didn't want her family members to be exposed, and she stipulated that no one should enter the kitchen during her live broadcast. She also mentioned this to César. I don't know why he made a mistake today?

    Chu Yu cut to the third angle and entered the live broadcast room to see that it had been more than three minutes since César appeared, but the enthusiasm for the barrage hadn't stopped at all. This group of foodies didn't even care about the pot of meat!

    Chu Yu pressed his head with a headache, and replied, "It's just a child raised at home." "

    I think so." Mr. Da Miao's voice was very calm, and he seemed to believe her statement very naturally, "But you have to talk to me These people have explained it clearly, and their brains are bigger."

    This is exactly what Chu Yu is worried about.

    "I know, thank you for telling me about this."

    After hanging up the communication, Chu Yu started the hovering vehicle - the interstellar vehicle had already been fully automatic driving without Chu Yu's operation at all, and when she turned around, she met Xiao Baozi Clear blue eyes.

    "Mom, what's wrong?" Baozi asked softly.

    Chu Yu doesn't think that Chu Jiayang is small, and many things can be ignored or perfunctory. On the contrary, after discovering that this is a baby with a high IQ, Chu Yu intends to cultivate his ability, character, and more importantly, his quality. .

    She didn't mind telling him this kind of "trivial matter" that was not life-threatening, "Sizelle accidentally showed her face in the live broadcast room just now."

    Xiao Baozi nodded.

    In fact, he already knew it. He not only cracked the authority of the children's intelligence brain, but also added a new program to it. He would receive all the news related to "Chu Yu" on the star network immediately.

    to clean up.     Xiao Baozi said, "

    But Mom said before that during the live broadcast, she wouldn't go to the kitchen.     " "The disobedient child, mother should drive him away, and GaoGao will help mother tell his aunt and grandma."     In the list of disobedient children, Lu Tingxi now occupies the absolute number one!     My uncle is from my own family, so it’s different; Ke Yizhou, who was wary at first, has gradually become his mother’s assistant, and he is also very obedient, so give him a card; Miao Lan doesn’t think about anything except eating, she’s lazy and sad, and can dance Pass; Lu Liangchuan is too stupid, just PASS directly; although César is also stupid, but sometimes he will do strange actions, and it also overlaps with his position...     This person can't stay.     The child Chu Jiayang thought mercilessly.     Although Chu Xiyue likes César, she still likes her the most!     "Oh." Chu Yu sighed, and asked a very practical question, "But who will help mother plant the land when Cizer is gone?" Chu Jiayang blinked     his big flickering eyes, "Miao Lan And Lu Liangchuan?"     Chu Yu counted down, "Miao Lan has a special status, so she can't come every day; Lu Liangchuan has to manage the company during the day, so he doesn't have time... and none of them are as useful as Caesar." Of all the people,     Caesar I have the highest efficiency, so... no.     Chu Jiayang frowned his good-looking eyebrows, and his soft, white and tender bun showed a troubled expression of hard thinking, and muttered softly, "That's really nerve-wracking." ——It's so cute     !

    Chu Yu couldn't hold back, and touched Baozi's head, fluffing his soft and shattered hair a little. The latter looked at her in a daze, and Chu Yu bent down and kissed her on the cheek.

    "Mom will take care of it."

    Little Baozi's face slowly turned a beautiful blush, and he nodded vigorously, "En!

    "

    Chu Yu didn't go back to the kitchen to continue the live broadcast, but went to see César first.

    When César saw Chu Yu, he was actually a little panicked.

    Although his purpose of coming out this time was to lure and abduct her back to his own planet, during this period of time, he hinted several times that the other party's signal receiver seemed to be broken, and he was completely unmoved!

    It seems... is he not interested in his proud beauty?

    Moreover, as more and more high-quality men appeared around Chu Yu, although César thought that those guys were not as good as her in terms of beauty, it was inevitable that she would feel nervous about competition.

    Especially that blue-eyed man with explosive power, who is only slightly inferior to him in terms of beauty... It really makes him feel too dangerous!

    So, today's encounter happened, and he was very happy when he did it, but after he finished it, he was a little scared.

    Seeing him, Chu Yu asked straight to the point, "Did you pass by the kitchen just now?"

    "Yes, yes..." Because of guilt, César replied timidly, "What's wrong?"

    Chu Yu stared at him without saying a word. He sees.

    After a while, she took out the previously received video and played it again in front of César. She carefully observed all the expressions of the other party. Although she tried her best to restrain herself, Chu Yu still found that he was seeing The corners of his mouth turned up when the barrage praised him for being beautiful...

    What a vain and burdened boy.

    But when looking at the barrage to guess the relationship between the two, the curvature of the boy's lips was completely uncontrollable.

    Chu Yu understood.

    The other party did it on purpose!

    "Congratulations." She said suddenly.

    "...Huh?"

    This endless sentence made César very confused.

    "Soon you will be arrested and married." Chu Yu tilted her head, her fine hair scattered around her fair cheeks, softening her face, making her look somewhat similar to César's age Soft and cute, but there is always a sharpness in those eyes!

    She was still teasing, "It's a good thing to have a wife at a young age."

    "But, didn't you say you would take me in?"

    "Hmm~" Chu Yu leaned against the door, looked at him, never She spread her hands out, "I can't help you to kill yourself."

    Seeing that César still didn't understand, Chu Yu had to break it up and stuff it to him.

    "You showed your face in the live broadcast just now. I don't say that the whole network is popular in my live broadcast room, but..." It is also a bit hot, not to mention that a beautiful boy like César, even in the interstellar era when his appearance has been greatly improved. It is rare, "Your family may find you through this."

    César was shocked, and then remembered the character design he made for himself in a hurry, and immediately said nervously, "This, what should I do? Huh?"

    "Just go back." Chu Yu said indifferently, "Actually, it would be good to get married early." "

    No... no way..."

    The beautiful boy shook his head like a rattle, his face was pale, and his eyes were like glass. His eyes were watery and beautiful, and he looked very cute. He bit his petal-like lips, and looked at Chu Yu with this lovely and pitiful expression.

    "Or...or else you pretend to accept...accept me?"

    Tsk tsk.

    This face is indeed beautiful, Chu Yu was shocked, but soon came back to his senses, and ruthlessly refused, "No way."

    The beautiful boy bit his lip even harder, his crimson lips were a little white, but the surrounding area was amazingly gorgeous. After being frightened, he was like a helpless little white flower in the wind and rain.

    "Why?"

    "I don't want to be a third party. No matter whether you like it or agree with it, the other party is now your nominal fiancee." Chu Yu said naturally, "And I don't want to get involved with minors at all. relationship."

    ——she didn't want to go to prison.

    "It's not true." The beautiful boy said weakly and pitifully, "It's just pretending..."

    "That's not okay either." Chu Yu refused again.

    Her eyes were as dark as the night, but looking over now, she saw a little light in the center, like an obsidian, lighting up her whole body in an instant, César looked at her, and was a little moved by this strange light The light was so irritating that he couldn't open his eyes, and he couldn't continue his "performance".

    "Cesar, I don't like you, at least not in that way."

    No, like, like.

    The young man's heart was empty, he couldn't tell if it was more of a loss or more of a setback, or was his beauty, which had always been invincible, finally broken, and he couldn't accept it from the bottom of his heart?

    Before he could adjust his emotions back, he heard Chu Yu say again, "So, you don't have to do these weird things anymore, it is impossible for me to attack minors—absolutely.

    " The window paper was torn.

    In modern times, Chu Yu is a writer at home; in the interstellar era, she stays with her family all day long... No matter which world, she seems to have little contact with the outside world, but that doesn't mean she doesn't understand.

    This sentence is like saying, stop pretending, I know you.

    César was also taken aback, but now that his real face has been exposed, it seems a bit against the law to pretend to be Xiao Bailian?

    During this period of time, César also got a feel for Chu Yu's character. He was a cowardly guy, and knowing that Chu Yu would not or would not bother to hurt him who was weak, the beautiful boy simply tore off his disguise and completely Showing his arrogant nature, he began to question his employer viciously.

    "You are too much! I am so good-looking, how can you not like me? Why do you keep me if you don't like me, and let me have other thoughts for nothing..." Chu Yu: "It was my aunt who kept me

    . Yes."

    César: "..."

    "Then, you can also drive me away from the beginning!" César looked at her, "Why didn't you do that?" "That was the

    plan at first."

    César Zell: "..."

    "But later I found out that you are very useful, especially in using spiritual power to cultivate the land, and you don't eat much, so I just kept you."

    Chu Yu was so frank . Sad, when I look at the young man again, I have a bit of the elder's earnestness to the younger generation, "Cesier, can you stop doing these messy things and live here and be a tool person?" César:

    " ..."

    Tool man...

    He heard the word "tool man" from the other party's mouth, right! ?

    This is simply the highest insult to the pure-blood butterfly prince who is famous for his beauty!

    César didn't want to hear this at all, "You're lying! If you don't like me, you must have fallen in love with someone else first! It's impossible for Ji Lin to be your cousin. Miao Lan is decadent and lazy, so I'm not as good as me. The one named Ke is One of your subordinates...you like Lu Tingxi, right? Right?!"

    Chu Yu: ? ? ?

    What brain circuit is this?

    However, Chu Yu's non-response was an acquiescence on César's side.

    "Hmph—"

    The beautiful boy was so sour, his jealous purple eyes were about to turn red, and he exploded even more, "I'm not your favorite dish, so is he? I don't know what's so good about that Lu Tingxi, except for his face." Look good, there is nothing else worthy of your liking, doesn't he like playing with white lotus as much as I do? You are so blind!"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    So you know it yourself.

    But it would be too much to say that Lu Tingxi only has good looks. Chu Yu couldn't help justifying the other party, "He is the God of War of the Empire." "

    Front!"

    Cizell emphasized, "Attention is the front! Look at you, You are still speaking for him now, I think you just like him, don't deny it... I see through it all!" "...

    "

    All right, now she likes the God of War Stone Hammer.

    Chu Yu retorted a few words, and César spoke even more fiercely. After losing his skin, he began to let go of himself, and finally wanted to save the country with curves.

    "Hey——" the beautiful boy was a little awkward, admitting that he had lost to another man who was not as beautiful as himself (in his opinion), this was too humiliating for him, but he had to succumb to reality.

    "Do you want me to help you catch him? Don't worry, if I do..."

    Chu Yu gave a professional smirk.

    "Have you forgotten whose house you live in now? And who cooks for you every day?"

    César: "..."

    "Also, your way of seducing people is too bad."

    "..."

    " Hmph, children really are children."

    "..."

    The beautiful boy stopped talking completely.

    After cooking César, Chu Yu returned to the kitchen.

    When the audience in the live broadcast room saw her, they booed again -

    [Rou Rou wants to eat meat: You are finally back, anchor! Be happy! ]

    [Let me be healthy: what about the beautiful boy? Don't hide the anchor, let us all be safe! 】

    【The soul of gossip is burning: I want to ask, what is the relationship between the anchor and the beautiful boy? [Rubbing hands] It took so long for the anchor to come back, is it with the beautiful boy... Hehehe. ]

    [I'm beautiful: I smell adultery...]

    ... It's been twenty minutes, and the heat hasn't gone away yet?

    Chu Yu scanned the dense barrage, raised his eyebrows lightly, "So curious?"

    She drew a chair from the corner, turned her back and sat down, holding a golden knife and a big horse, her chin rested casually on the back of the chair which was not high On the ground, he passed everyone with a smile that was not a smile.

    "Okay, then let's talk about the beautiful boy, and don't eat this meat today."

    In an instant, the chattering barrage fell silent.

    [Let me be healthy: Forget it, do it for trouble, let’s eat meat...]

    [The soul of gossip is burning: Yes, yes, gossip can be read at any time, how can the meat cooked once an hour be delicious...]

    Chu Yu laughed Smiling, as if satisfied with their knowledge, he walked back to the casserole, opened the lid, and explained casually.

    "Actually, it's nothing. He's just a distant cousin.

    " How far is it? I remember that if you get the fifth server, you can still get married? 】

    【Ke Pujun's father: No, you don't want to know! 】

    【"Ke Pu Jun's father" tipped 10,000 star coins in "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen": Dog is rude, I want to apologize to you on his behalf, please bear with me. 】

    Chu Yu knew that blindly suppressing the audience's curiosity would only backfire in the end. The so-called spring effect was just like this, so she simply spoke up.

    "Well, it's outside the fifth server, but it's impossible to get married."

    [Distant Time and Space: Why? 】

    "He's too young, I don't like minors, you can't force me to commit a crime, can you?" Chu Yu spread his hands, "This is to kill me!

    " We'll never eat such great food again! ]

    [1551: Your ID is really good. 】

    【"Overbearing Vegetables" tipped 1,000,000 star coins in "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen". ]

    [Overbearing Planting Vegetables: Well said, to get married you have to find a real man! What beautiful boy? To put it bluntly, a kid who hasn't grown up is not good enough for our anchor! ]

    [Miao Miaozi, who goes to bed early and gets up early: Big boss Cai Cai said this, is he trying to compete for the top position? ]

    Seeing this sentence, Lu Liangchuan, who was still in the Lu's building, was about to break out in cold sweat.

    Brother, don't mess with me!

    His brother has been stationed in this live broadcast room all year round!

    [Overbearing Planting Vegetables: I'm just a small fan who silently supports the anchor. 】

    The barrage immediately flashed all kinds of "hahaha", "I got it"...

    Chu Yu saw it and smiled softly. I have talked so much personally, and I can already be regarded as the word "friend".

    Some people also mentioned: [This critical moment, why is the boss of GT001 not there? 】

    【GT001: I am here. 】

    As soon as he responded, Chu Yu immediately saw that GT001, Mr. Big Miao, was the first viewer in her live broadcast room.

    ...

    Chu Yu's generous and unafraid attitude made the audience in the live broadcast room stop eating melons, and the atmosphere finally returned to normal.

    Chu Yu lifted the lid of the pot and poked the meat. It has been stewed for forty minutes, not to mention completely cooked, but by visual inspection, it will be about seven or eight minutes.

    "...a bit faster than I expected."

    She relayed the news to the audience——

    [Ke Pu Jun No. 7348: I have been watching the pot for so long, I don’t know how many kilometers away from the anchor, is it finally ready to eat? ? Tears! 】

    【I haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years: I was wondering...you seemed to have a good time chatting about gossip just now? 】

    【Ke Pu Jun No. 7348: Please lose your memory on the spot, thank you! 】

    There are still seven or eight minutes left, and Chu Yu is also waiting dryly, and simply pulls César, who has just been in the limelight, into the live broadcast room—she seriously doubts that César’s forced marriage is fake, if it is true...

    This tool is too much for people!

    "Don't you want to see him, so let's see enough now." Chu Yu left César and ran away.

    Audience in the live broadcast room: […]

    César: "..."

    But after being taught a lesson, César doesn't dare to act recklessly now, he quickly accepted the new character design given by Chu Yu, facing the large audience, the beautiful There was a shy smile on his face.

    "Sorry, sister seems to be busy with other things..."

    [The most beautiful boy: ahhhhhhh! I am dead! ! Zai Zai, Zai Zai look here, mother loves you! ! 】

    【May you be like the moon and I be like water: ahhh! Just thinking about Zai Zai falling in love, I was too much, Zai Zai is so young, you can't fall in love, you can't be bad! ! ]

    [Steel Straight Man: So the anchor likes this... Write it down. 】

    ……

    Although César's true character has been exposed by Chu Yu, the audience in the live broadcast room didn't know it.

    He has a good face and a good personality (pretend to be) too. After a few sentences, the female audience in the live broadcast room screamed non-stop, opening and closing their mouths like "Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai Zai"; and because he is still young and has a clean temperament , advancing and retreating moderately, the most important thing is that this time he did not play the role of the white lotus, nor is it annoying to male audiences.

    With Cesare helping to greet him, Chu Yu was also happy to be at leisure.

    Finally, the meat is stewed.

    Chu Yu specially took out a piece and put it on a plate. After a long time of cooking, the meat turned white except for the deep black skin.

    She poked lightly with a chopstick, and the chopsticks easily sank into the cooked meat. It was indeed extremely crispy, fat but not greasy. The most interesting thing is that the whole piece of meat is still trembling, which arouses countless appetites of the audience for no reason.

    "It's enough to stew the meat to this level."

    [A foodie: I want to eat it, and the black skin doesn't look so ugly anymore...] [

    The furry meow beast: I want to eat +1, so I can eat it Yet? ]

    [Starting to learn how to cook today: But the anchor didn't put any condiments or salt in addition to the cooking wine, so he hasn't finished cooking yet? ]

    [My wife is a mecha: I have already bitten it down, and my tongue is burnt off, it is indeed very crispy and soft, but it is not to the point where it melts in the mouth, and there is no taste... Weird, consistent with the anchor The dishes are not the same. ]

    "That's because it hasn't been finished yet." Chu Yu explained, "The next step is only now."

    [The girl you can't reach: What? I watched this pot of beast meat simmer for fifty-two minutes. It's not over yet. Do you want to continue cooking? ]

    [Conscience of Heaven and Earth: Oh my God! Why is it so difficult to eat well! ! 】

    Chu Yu ignored the wailing in the live broadcast room, she poured the whole pot of meat into the pot usually used for cooking, put dark soy sauce in it, and continued to cook on medium heat.

    "A careful audience can find that the soy sauce we used this time is darker than the previous ones, because they are two different varieties. Light soy sauce is saltier and is used to enhance freshness. It is best for cold dishes, such as cold salad Cucumbers and the like; and the dark soy sauce used this time has a slightly lighter taste but is easy to color, and the braise depends on it." "

    Okay, let's wait for about 20 minutes."

    [Alara: 20 minutes ! After fifty-two minutes, there was still a twenty-minute wait! ! Anchor, are you Yaluke (the name of the devil)? ]

    [Hey, hey: This is definitely the longest hour I have ever experienced o(╥﹏╥)o]

    [Heaven and Earth Conscience: I am too difficult, difficult, difficult, difficult, eat Meat is really hard! 】

    "There's no way." Chu Yu said, "If you want to eat delicious food

    , you have to pay a price. " ]

    [ I want to go to military school! : The poor ghost who has been extremely unlucky since he was a child said that it seems acceptable to spend a little more time...]

    The barrage chatted with each other, four minutes later.

    [Did the anchor draw a lottery today: Brothers, wait, do you smell it? I think if it tastes like this in the end... I can wait another 20 minutes. ]

    [Assassin Star: +1, if it tastes like this, I should have waited many, many, twenty minutes. ]

    Cooking braised pork without a pressure cooker is indeed a waste of time. Chu Yu thought that it would take two or three minutes to collect the juice when she came back, so she simply showed her slipped away again and handed over the live broadcast room to Cizer for maintenance.

    Cesar: ? Are you still here? ?

    It's too difficult to mix food.

    César became the temporary anchor again, and accompanied millions of viewers to wait for the historic pot of braised pork to be finished. After about five or six minutes, the aroma gradually overflowed from the gap between the pot and the lid...

    Everyone is in high spirits!

    [Goddess Chuchu: This taste... this taste! It's only been in less than ⑥ minutes, how can it be so fragrant! ]

    [1007: New viewers, at first they thought the anchor was not helping me, but they held their breath and persisted, and now they suddenly feel that all my waiting was worth it! ]

    [Little brother, what's the matter with you: Brother, don't get excited, the anchor said that it will take 20 minutes to cook, and there are still 16 minutes left, let's hold on, wait until we get excited, okay? Anyway, we are also people who have seen the world! 】    Chu Yu stewed the meat for an hour before, but because he didn’t put anything in it except the cooking wine, the taste was not obvious. Now when the soy sauce is poured, the taste of the pork is immediately activated. Faintly has been able to spy on the signs.     The attention of the studio immediately shifted from the beautiful boy to the meat itself.     But this time, César was neither jealous nor angry, because he himself was attracted, and the boy's Adam's apple slid up and down uncontrollably.     Someone figured this out.     [The most beautiful boy: Zai Zai, can you lift that lid? Mom promises not to eat, just one bite! I just take a sip! César also thought about it, but considering Chu Yu     's character, and some of the principles of cooking that he had seen these days, he restrained his impulse and showed a soft smile.     "My sister will be angry."     [Most beautiful boy: woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-]     ...     Everyone counted with their fingers, waiting for the end of the long twenty minutes, and when Chu Yu returned to the kitchen, the group of people I was so excited that I cried.     Among them was Lu Liangchuan.     ["Overbearing Vegetables" rewarded 1,000,000 star coins in "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen". ]     [ Overbearing Vegetable Planting: Please! I really want to eat it! 】

    [I didn't mean it: let me try it! Please slap me in the face now, immediately, immediately, please! ! ]

    [God knows, you know, I don't know: Open the lid quickly, I can't wait to plunge into this pot and eat the whole pot of meat! ]

    [PouyMioUh: Take me, let's go together! 】

    Chu Yu exposed the blame, but...

    "I'm sorry to tell you, it's not good."

    However, the audience's manipulation was more violent than she imagined.

    [Heaven knows you know I don't know: I finally ate it. Although my mouth, tongue and face are going to be burned off, at this moment, everything is worth it! 】

    【Blowing up: Just brag, it's all virtual, if you lose your face, you'll be ruined. I don't care, I want to eat it too! ! 】

    Chu Yu: "..."

    It's embarrassing for the audience to wait for more than an hour after the pot of meat is stewed. Anyway, it's virtual, and it won't hurt if you eat it. Chu Yu just opened his eyes and closed it. One eye, don't worry about it.

    She added three teaspoons of sugar to the pot on her own, "On the one hand, adding sugar is to enhance the freshness, and on the other hand, it is to dye the meat with sugar color. The braised pork you see now is still relatively dark overall. After adding sugar, it will be really delicious." The oil is shiny, similar to the effect of highlighting. I personally have a sweet taste, so I put a little more sugar."

    After speaking, she turned the fire to the maximum again, "Finally, prepare to collect the juice."

    The whole big pot After more than an hour of boiling the water, there is only a thin layer left, which sinks to the bottom, reflecting each other with the dark red pork dyed by soy sauce.

    At this time, the color of pork belly is no longer black, white and red, but only a uniform dark red, and some are only different in shades. The meat in the pot was stewed so crispy that it trembled in the boiling soup. Chu Yu kept scooping up the red soup with added sugar and poured it on the meat. Soon, the trembling meat surface was covered again. It is poured with a layer of oil, red and shiny, and there is a sweet smell of sugar.

    The bright red meat and the tantalizing aroma have attracted a wave of desperate viewers, because in the virtual space, they don't need to consider the risk of being scalded. Go up and take a bite of the braised pork that Chu Yu is still cooking——

    [I haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years: My life is worth it! Let alone an hour or two for this taste, let me wait another ten years, I can afford it! 】

    【Reckless: I'm here too! 】

    Seeing these two barrages, Chu Yu was terrified, and once again sped up the speed of his men. The soup had almost evaporated, turning into a rich dark red color that was deeply absorbed on the meat, making it very attractive.

    Chu Yu didn't even add monosodium glutamate, just poured out four or five yuan, poured some dark red thick soup on top, and put it directly on the display stand.

    A thicker soup dripped down from the surface of the dark red meat, dripping dripping from one corner, and finally fell down unbearably, the whole piece of meat couldn't help trembling, it was extremely soft!

    Seeing this scene, the audience in the live broadcast salivated profusely, and couldn't hold back anymore and rushed forward, turning all the anxiety or depression of waiting into a big bite!

    ——The mellow juice overflows the lips and teeth, and the meat is tender and smooth.

    The ugly three colors that were despised before, now after exquisite cooking, the layers are distinct and each has its own merits. The teeth are cut, and the layers are separated. Each layer has a different experience. When combined, it is a completely different taste.

    The taste is really just like what Chu Yu said - "thin but not sticky, fat but not greasy, crisp but not broken, fragrant and glutinous but not greasy", the rich and mellow cooking bursts in the mouth and tongue, so delicious It seemed that the soul no longer belonged to him, as if he was driving a top-level mecha soaring above the nine heavens!

    No one in the live broadcast room spoke any more, and there were only a steady stream of crazy rewards.

    In the silence, Chu Yu heard the voice of the beautiful young man swallowing saliva behind him.

    This is so indecent.

    But Chu Yu couldn't help wanting to laugh again, she waved her hand, the proud and beautiful boy was like a domesticated puppy, well-behaved and obedient, he came running over, seeing the owner put a piece of meat in a small bowl In this scene, the eyes of the beautiful young man suddenly looked like stars, like bright lights, and finally lit up one after another like galaxies, flickering frequently without stopping.

    Just as Chu Yu was about to give the bowl to César, the puppy's tail was wagging

    [Most beautiful boy: No! I don't allow it! ! 】

    The author has something to say:

    the longer this chapter is written, the later it will be.

    [Di, meituan food delivery is starting——]

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution~

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for [land mine]: I have a sweetheart 丷 1;

    thanks for irrigated[ Nutrient Solution] Little Angel:

    1 bottle of Bell;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...
23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...