Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 56

380 3 7
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56. "Accept me." [V]

    The Institute of Life Sciences slapped me in the face again.

    The release time is this morning, and it’s still a simple text description——

    [Study of Health Research Institute V: After testing and identification, the cooked vegetables used in the cooking of the anchor Chu Yu@会喜菜的chuyu are grown by special means and can be eaten directly . 】

    Chu Yu froze for a moment.

    Special means...?

    She knows very well that her planting method is the most common one in modern times, even at the beginning it was very rough because of unskilled, it is the interstellar planting method that is slightly different, and the plants she makes are really different, Or... Is the Institute of Life Sciences talking nonsense?

    Chu Yu fell into deep thought, with a blank expression.

    Seeing this, Lu Tingxi quietly took a step closer to her, and reminded softly, "My younger brother usually likes to grow something, and the method is similar." ——Sure enough

    !

    Chu Yu suddenly realized.

    By doing this, the Graduate School of Life and Research was indeed helping her clear her grievances; and using a "special" was also to distinguish Chu Yu from the whole, proving that what the Chefs Association said was also correct.

    In this way, there is no need to offend twice.

    It's a good plan.

    But soon, Chu Yu was confused again.

    Even if the hidden value in her is huge, at this stage, it is obviously not enough to compare her alone with the flourishing Chefs Association.

    Especially those people are still pretentious and arrogant. The Institute of Life Sciences helped Chu Yu prove that they raised the banner of a "special case", and they would still offend that side. It is impossible for the people of the Institute of Life Sciences to know this.

    So why bother?

    Or is it that the top management of the empire has been secretly dissatisfied with the Chefs Association for a long time, and wants to take this opportunity to give it a try? With such an ambiguous attitude, it is best to reform; if she loses, she will only be sacrificed.

    What's more, this war will never be put on the bright side.

    Chu Yu's head exploded at the thought, but he heard Lu Tingxi's soothing voice, and before he knew it, he had walked four or five steps away from Chu Yu.

    It's already an ambiguous distance.

    "I felt good after eating the dishes you made last time, so I saved a little for the researcher."

    Chu Yu raised his head abruptly.

    Lu Tingxi pursed his lips and smiled lightly, "Because their work efficiency was slower than expected, I urged them later." It turns out that

    ...it was him.

    For a moment, Chu Yu understood everything.

    It was not because the empire had discovered her potential value on its own initiative, but because Lu Tingxi, the god of war, intervened in it and promoted the development of the incident, which led to today's supplementary explanation from the Institute of Life and Health Research.

    Chu Yu looked at her with burning eyes, even though they were so close, she would never be fooled by the man's beauty again, when she stepped forward, she heard her own voice was surprisingly hoarse.

    "For the first time, when the Graduate School of Life and Research helped me declare, did Mr. Lu's handwriting also be in it?" ——Yes

    , I finally found out.

    Lu Tingxi is not a well-meaning fool who does good deeds without leaving a name. The corners of his lips curled up a little deeper, his blue eyes sparkled charmingly, and he nodded gracefully.

    admitted.

    "Why?" Chu Yu asked.

    It stands to reason that she has nothing to do with Tangtang God of War, and the other party has no reason to help her, and he appeared so quickly... Chu Yu thought of the time he met Lu Tingxi face to face, could it be that this person and Yuanshen really knew each other before?

    day oh.

    The goofy little words I wrote happened to me, this feeling is not good at all! !

    "I happened to be watching your live broadcast that morning." Lu Tingxi explained half-truthfully, "Strictly speaking, I saw it before, when you made that chicken soup and cabbage."

    I've seen it, but I didn't say how many times, speaking skills, it's not a lie, right?

    "My physical condition is no secret to everyone, but after I tasted the virtual taste in your live broadcast room that time, I felt better than ever." He paused, "Later on the spaceship and helped me Cooked another meal, which proves that the feeling of getting better is real."

    Chu Yu understood, it was Lu Tingxi who watched her live broadcast and accidentally discovered that the food she cooked had healing effects and secretly helped.

    Lu Tingxi blinked, making this handsome man unexpectedly playful, and his tone was brisk, "Anchor Chu Yu, I'm your little fan." "..." How does Chu Yu answer

    this

    ?

    "Lu Zhanshen, I am also your fan"? ——The smell of boasting to each other is too strong.

    In the end, Chu Yu just nodded, and said dryly, "Thank you." Then he quickly changed the topic, "Then the imperial army just arrived...?" "Oh."

    Lu Tingxi quickly jumped out of the state just now , "This has nothing to do with me."

    The man smiled lightly, impeccably.

    "I can't mobilize the military in my current state. It's just that the commander of that battle is an old acquaintance with me. I happened to be there at the time. When I heard that it was related to you, I followed along. As you can see, I wasn't in charge at the time."

    Doing good deeds should also be done in moderation.

    Lu Tingxi has always known how to handle this scale.

    Now such a small effort is just right, and the kindness is too great, it will make the other party feel that there are other plans, especially the young anchor is not very courageous, and it is easy to escape.

    With great difficulty, he walked from virtual to real, took off his mask, and got a little closer to her.

    Lu Tingxi's logic chain is very meticulous, but Chu Yu always feels that there are some details that he has overlooked, and he can't find any loopholes for a while. Just as he was about to think about it, he heard what Lu Tingxi said.

    "By the way, you have a video of you on the battleship at that time."

    His tone was casual, but it was not a question, but a statement.

    Chu Yu was no longer obsessed with the beauty of young people, and became a little wary, "When I went up, my brain was turned off." Chu Yu suddenly remembered that later, Lu Tingxi asked her to use her brain to read Xingbo's comments... ...

    Isn't it digging a hole?

    "The back was opened again when escaping." She added.

    "That's right."

    Lu Tingxi smiled broadly, without the slightest intention of guarding against threats, "That's the best, I was worried that you recorded the video and posted it on Starnet in a moment of anger to expose the Chefs Association. The dark side of that group of people... then something bad will probably happen." Finally

    , the man's voice lowered, giving off a bad feeling.

    Regarding this point, Chu Yu had already thought very clearly, but she still pretended to be ignorant and asked, "What bad thing will happen?"

    ——The cowardly little anchor is also very cute.

    Lu Tingxi didn't expose it either, and followed her indulgently, and explained because Chu Yu's "pure white" showed some surprise at the right time.

    "The Chefs Association and the people behind it will secretly manipulate, turn black into white, and in turn accuse everything of being your fault... Especially since you are still in the territory of the empire, you and your family may They will all be in danger."

    Chu Yu was a little surprised.

    Isn't this man the god of war who symbolizes the "light" and "justice" of the empire? The two of them are not familiar, so just tell her the dark side, really...is it okay?

    Having said that, Chu Yu was still a little reconciled, "Then

    what if I have convincing evidence?" You can't bring down the other party like this, otherwise you don't need me to speak for you, right?"

    If the empire wanted to think about Chu Yu, then Lu Tingxi could prove her innocence without Lu Tingxi intervening.

    However, no.

    To put it bluntly like this, it can be said to be very cruel.

    But fortunately, Chu Yu had already thought of these things before.

    Everything has to be considered in the long run.     "Thank you, Mr. Lu." She said

    to Lu Tingxi, "Thank you for being in the middle.

    "

It brings a bit of soft warmth, like a spring breeze, like a willow, so forcefully and softly sweeping through your heart, it is irresistible.

    "After all, I'm your fan, and I like to eat what you make."

    However, after the sound fell, Chu Yu suddenly looked at Lu Tingxi with a little wariness in his eyes.

    This person...wouldn't want to come to eat and drink for nothing, would he?

    Although it is true that she is extremely obsessed with Lu Zhanshen's beauty, but a sick beauty like this who can't carry it on her shoulders or hands can't help her work in her fields to pay off her debts. What's the use of her coming?

    Absolutely, absolutely no more losses!

    Lu Tingxi:?

    Why did the little anchor look at him suddenly differently?

    Lu Tingxi said that he just wanted to remind Chu Yu. Seeing that she was clear in her mind, she just clicked on it and started another topic, "By the way, I have moved next door to yours now, and I am a neighbor." Chu Yu

    looked His eyes became more wary.

    Lu Tingxi:? ? ?

    Chu Yu: Look! have a look! Sure enough, it was another cheater! !

    But now, she took the initiative to remove the other party's beauty and God of War halo, and asked seriously, "Mr. Lu, what will you do?"

    Lu Tingxi looked at the busy farming trio behind him, "Do the same thing as them."

    Chu Yu exploded with just one sentence.

    She put on a straight face, "Mr. Lu, I believe you are aware of your own physical condition, please don't do some dangerous things, and besides, only people with S mental strength are qualified to farm here!" Lu Tingxi: "...

    "

    Now Is the requirement so high for planting a field?

    I regret that I didn't learn from Lu Liangchuan well.

    It seems that he set up a sick and beautiful person and a weak person, and in the end he gave himself to death?

    Chu Yu felt that she shouldn't think of people so badly, so she asked specifically, "Do you want to come to my house for dinner too?"

    Lu Tingxi shook his head.

    Chu Yu frowned.

    no? Wrong?

    A little embarrassing.

    "Then hug..."

    Before he finished speaking, Lu Tingxi pointed to Lu Liangchuan who was not far away, who was alive and kicking.

    "And my younger brother." He said, "I'm with him."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    You still pay attention to buy one get one free?

    Chu Yu didn't want to talk to Lu Tingxi anymore, because she found that once this beauty took off the light on the top of her head, she would be like a wild horse running wild, and she could run thousands of miles in the blink of an eye. living!

    Such a "God of War" is completely different from what she learned on Starnet. The "God of War" there is invincible, just, and great, and is a distant existence that can't be approached before her eyes; She became down-to-earth, as if she could touch it if she stretched out her hand.

    Fortunately, she is a time traveler, and her worship of the God of War is far less deep than that of the interstellar natives, and she will not be disturbed by Lu Tingxi to collapse her faith.

    Chu Yu stopped looking at him, but Lu Tingxi came over and asked, "What are you looking at?"

    "Looking at your brother."

    "Looking at what he is doing?" His tone seemed to be careless, and he seemed a little unhappy.

    Chu Yu sighed, but didn't look back, "Check his labor results and see if his labor alone can offset the food expenses of the two of you."

    Lu Tingxi smiled, he thought for a while, and said , "That should be fine. He has always been very good at farming and full of enthusiasm." He

    didn't feel bad at all.

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Is it really okay to use my younger brother as a tool?

    "Actually, I'm also useful." Lu Tingxi said again as he still didn't like the little anchor looking at other people all the time and ignoring him.

    "What?" Chu Yu asked.

    "Contact your relationship with the Institute of Life Sciences. If you have any new discoveries in the future, you can directly send them there for testing, and it will be safer to broadcast live." This is the reason,

    Chu Yu thought so at first, but please It was Lu Tingxi's good friend Xia Jingyi, who did not expect to be taken over by Lu Tingxi after going around.

    "That's fine."

    Chu Yu nodded. Lu Tingxi is a sick person anyway. If eating her food can really restore her recovery, it would be considered a good deed to bring the future God of War back to its peak, right?

    Of course, fees are also required!

    Suddenly, a flash of inspiration flashed in Chu Yu's head, "Wait, there is one more thing—"

    "Huh?"

    Lu Tingxi looked at the suddenly excited little anchor in front of her, her fair face was covered with a thin layer of powder due to excessive emotional fluctuations , delicate and charming like peach blossoms in March, with two bright eyes, as bright as the ties that contain the galaxy, so cute...it makes people want to pinch them.

    But considering the current relationship between the two, Lu Tingxi had to give up this idea with regret.

    ……well.

    "Mr. Lu, can you help me urge the imperial government? When they came to arrest me, they crushed my land. I have sent three reports, and they haven't paid any money yet!" Lu Tingxi:

    " ..."

    The little anchor is pretty good at calling him.

    Before Lu Tingxi could reply, Chu Yu felt that it was not enough, and added, "The red seeds that you bought for me at a bargain just happened to be planted in the crushed field." "I see." Lu Tingxi said in a voice,

    " I'll take care of it."

    Ha ha.

    ——Let him pay, he must pay!

    Chu Yu: "..."

    The air is suddenly a little cold?

    But at any rate, Lu Tingxi agreed to help, and Chu Yu was quite happy. Her eyebrows and eyes were crooked, and her eyes were full of small smiles, which was extraordinarily beautiful.

    With the majestic God of War on the scene, the empire will never renege on their debts.

    The words were about the same, and Miao Lan just happened to call her again, as if there was something wrong.

    "Then Mr. Lu, find a place to rest, I'll go over there..."

    Chu Yu was about to turn around when Lu Tingxi grabbed her wrist, "It suddenly occurred to me that there is one more thing I can help with, but I might need you cooperation."

    The man's fingertips rubbed lightly on her bare wrist, like a stone falling into a calm lake, causing ripples.

    Chu Yu's whole body trembled because of his actions, and after she had finished her mental preparation, she turned her head to face Lu Tingxi's face, feeling another wave of palpitations.

    When a man talks, he always looks at the other person, focusing as if he is affectionate, but if you look closely at that person's eyes, you will find that it is just a kind of indifference and alienation, but at this moment, when you meet him, that person's gaze And indeed soft.

    Because of the height difference between the two, he is lowering his head slightly at this moment, his beautiful eyes are slightly closed, and the curled eyelashes are highlighted more and more, against his unhealthy and pale complexion, it looks even more so Morbidly soft even pampering.

    Always use the beauty of the prosperous age to attack her, wife, wife, despicable!

    But with such a pretty face, she might not be 100% immune in this life, right?

    Chu Yu pulled her thoughts back, "What?"

    "I came up with a good idea about how to bring down the Chefs Association." Lu Tingxi paused, her curled eyelashes trembling slightly, like fluttering butterflies, her blue eyes always It landed on her, and immediately, her thin lips moved.

    "You can try...to accept me?"

    Chu Yu:!

    After a while, she recovered from her astonishment, "What did you say?"

    This time, Lu Tingxi stopped asking.

    "Chu Yu," he called her name first, and then repeated it in a calm tone, "Accept me."

    ——! Mommy! !

    Chu Yu covered her little heart.

    God of Lujiang, Mary Suba's essay written by her... has come true!

    On the other side, there is a farming trio who have been focusing on watching dramas for three hundred years.

    Miao Lan: "Tsk tsk tsk."

    I didn't expect the mighty Imperial God of War to have such a side.

    Lu Liangchuan: "Hey!"

    Very good, today we are one step closer to success! Brother Duck!

    César: "Hey, blah, blah..."

    Obviously, obviously this script should be his, it's his! !

    The author has something to say:

    My friend said that this chapter collapsed so badly that he couldn't fall asleep, so he simply got up and edited the article.

    I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. QAQ

    Quiet Mimi asks a question, does my fairy want to see the career line or the relationship line?

    In fact, I personally prefer to organize my career first, and the final layout is quite large. Now... I just took a small jio, but the relationship can be developed slowly.

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for [Mine]: Hey 3;

    thanks to the little angels who irrigate [Nutrition Solution]:

    4 bottles of fat turtle;

    thank you very much for your support Support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 291 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...