Interstellar food live broadc...

Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 54

368 3 0
Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Chapter 54. Your Highness Will Farm [V]

    the next day.

    Ke Yizhou is here again.

    Not only did he report to Chu Yu that his family has been properly settled, but more importantly -

    "Do you want to move your laboratory to Kodo Planet?" Chu Yu repeated.

    "Yes." Ke Yizhou looked at her with extremely focused eyes and a hint of anticipation, "I don't know what you mean..." "You can

    move if you want." Chu Yu has no objection at all, "The research room is Yours~"

    "No, I think you may not understand what I mean." Ke Yizhou paused, "Moving here is secondary... Well, it is actually very important, I want to let my research in the future The room will serve you exclusively."

    Chu Yu was shocked.

    "Then what about the biochemistry you originally studied?"

    "I won't study it anymore." Ke Yizhou took it for granted, "Don't worry, the research laboratory is exclusively for my personal investment, and I control everything. I will also do the same for other people in it." Reasonable dismissal, and find a good place for them within the scope of your ability."

    Chu Yu did not expect that this gentle and gentle young man would do nothing if he didn't sing, and he would make such a big deal once he did!

    She is still a little confused.

    Ke Yizhou was able to come here and focus on helping her with delicious food, she naturally raised her hand to welcome her, but since the other party can study so many years of chemical invariance, she must have loved him, and according to Ji Lin, a certain patent of Ke Yizhou is about to be researched... ...

    Chu Yu carefully looked at the young man in front of him, "You...really think about it? Don't you regret it?"

    No, Ke Yizhou smiled. There was light in his eyes, and Chu Yu could see it even through a layer of lenses. Seeing that kind of light, he said, "Actually, my first choice is not biochemistry."

    "Huh?" It was Chu Yu's turn not to understand.

    "All the remnants in the hands of the main family were taken away by the Chefs Association, and only the roughest part remained in the hands of the side branches. Over the years, the side branches of the Ke family have been trying to uncover the mysteries of gourmet cuisine, but in the end It is always regrettable. On this point, I am the same."

    Ke Yizhou slowly talked about this past event, "So after I found out that it was not feasible to run around like a headless chicken, I changed my will and turned to I went to study biochemistry, and I want to try to explore the secrets of food from other majors, which is a gamble."

    Chu Yu understood, "The curve saves the country?"

    "Well, I want to find the mysteries of food from other fields... "Ke Yizhou is a little embarrassed, after all, this idea is really whimsical.

    "..." Chu Yu was silent.

    This "song" is too powerful!

    However, after knowing that Ke Yizhou has always loved food in his heart, Chu Yu also let go of his psychological burden.

    "Then you can move here." She said, the distance is close, and the conversation can be conducted directly face to face. If there is any problem, it will be more convenient to discuss.

    And Ke Yizhou's group of people, if they are handled properly in the future, can she directly own a condiment factory?

    Thinking of this, Chu Yu inevitably felt a little proud!

    Ke Yizhou thanked her again, and then went to deal with the follow-up matters.

    Chu Yu thought it would take at least a few days. Unexpectedly, Ke Yizhou bought a small bungalow near Chu's house before noon. The speed was astonishing. Chu Yu suspected that he had been secretly It's planned!

    After dealing with Ke Yizhou, the next step is to deal with the beautiful boy César who broke in last night.

    César, relying on her charming beauty and pitiful background, successfully persuaded Chu Xiyue, who would not agree to give a minor to the guards, and allowed César to stay in the Chu family for refuge during this time .

    ——With beauty, you can do whatever you want.

    César should have gone to school at this age, but now that he has a special status, he can only stay at home every day, but if he doesn't do anything all day long, people will get moldy.

    After lunch, Chu Yu was going to take care of the vegetable field, so he took him along.

    Chu Yu checked first.

    I didn't feel it last night. After one night, the vegetables that she and Miaolan used their mental power to warm up grew particularly well, and the fruits they bore were all grown up by the care of the farming robot next to them.

    This means you are on the right track!

    Chu Yu was very satisfied, and arranged for Chu Xiyue to operate in the same way—even though Chu Xiyue was weak and weak, she also had an A in mental strength, she turned her head and asked César who was obediently standing beside her.

    "What's your spiritual power level?"

    César: "Huh?"

    "No, FDCBA... How much?" Chu Yu asked again and again.

    César was a little flustered, his eyelashes trembled, like a deer, his amethyst eyes became clearer and more beautiful, he thought that Chu Yu's question about spiritual power must be useful, now he is eating and drinking for nothing , It’s too useless, it’s not good, it might be kicked off, so I thought about reporting the number.

    "S...S."

    His real mental power is a little bit more than SS, and there is still room for improvement in the future. In their clan, corresponding to their weak physique, their mental power generally reaches A, and S is better than A. A little bit higher, no more, no less...it should be about the same, right?

    "You have S?" Chu Yu raised his voice a bit.

    It's not that there are very few S-level spiritual power holders, why is she walking everywhere in her world? What made her get an A+ is simply not as good as a dog!

    Chu Yu was depressed.

    In César's eyes, it has a completely different meaning... Is it too low?

    The beautiful boy panicked and tried to save him, "S was measured before, and now a year has passed, it should have increased a bit, and now it may be S+... right?" He secretly looked at Chu Yu, "Is this enough?"

    "..."

    Chu Yu looked at the young man's beautiful face again, suppressed the little jealousy in his heart, wiped his face, and said, "Enough." It was

    enough!

    César blinked those glazed purple eyes, and then asked Chu Yu, "What do you need mental power for?"

    Chu Yu remained expressionless, "Did you see the surrounding land?"

    César nodded.

    But now, he has eaten three meals at Chu Yu's house, so he naturally knows that those delicious cooked dishes are all made from this field.

    Chu Yu: "Now, use your mental power to plant the land."

    César: "Ah?!"

    Chu Yu patted him on the shoulder, pointed to the land, and pointed to the work that had already started Chu Xiyue said, "That's right, it's what you saw."

    César: "..."

    The prince of the Butterfly Clan who relies on his beauty is all bad!

    In the clan, he is a pure-blooded prince after all, what kind of person is being served by others, why does he need to do such rough work by himself?

    The beautiful boy's face seemed to have been struck by thunder, because he was too shocked, his eyes were foggy, against his snow-white complexion, he looked like an elf boy who was frightened by humans.

    There was also a trace of unbearable in Chu Yu's heart.

    After all, it stands to reason that César is still a minor, and her current behavior is like a black-hearted boss who employs child labor. Maybe she will be arrested.

    But——

    Chu Yu thought of the thousands of seeds. Although César ate much less than the "rice bucket prince", three meals a day would still be a huge expense.

    She is not a philanthropist.

    Thinking of this, Chu Yu forced herself to become hard-hearted, "It's okay if you don't do it, but from today onwards, you can only eat nutrient solution." She acted softly and forcefully, "But the vegetables grown with spiritual power will be more delicious~ "

    Nutrient solution? Where can he not eat it, why bother to come all the way here!

    And, more delicious? How delicious is it?

    For this alone, even the prince of the Butterfly Clan, named Jingui, felt itchy. In the end, he put that bullshit identity and nobility behind him, and gritted his teeth.

    "I'll plant it!"

    Chu Yu looked at him with a smile, "Good boy~"

    ...

    The beautiful young man looks weak, but he is definitely a good at planting the ground.

    Chu Yu handed over the method to him, César mastered it the first time, and after a few strokes, he also looked good, and from Chu Yu's observation, his control of mental power should be higher than that of Miaolan yesterday.

    Miao Lan's mental power is S, so César really has S+?

    Because the real S+ Ji Lin has never participated in this activity, and Chu Yu has no way to compare it, so he equated César with S+ in his heart, and it was a wise move to pull him over to farm.

    It would be even better if we could find such useful talents every time!

    However, corresponding to his strong mental strength, César's physique is really delicate, because César was allocated a few green vegetable fields first, and the green vegetables were short, and he was always asked to squat up and down, and get up again He almost passed out, and it was not easy for him to stand still.

    "Are you okay?" Chu Yu asked, "Would you like to rest for a while?"

    "It's okay." The beautiful boy said, "I can."

    But Chu Yu saw that his lips were pale, so he let César rest beside him Yes, after all, she is still underage, she just wants to tell the other party that there is no such thing as free food in this world, and you must pay the corresponding labor for what you want. I didn't want to exhaust people to death.

    After a while, César came back again. Chu Yu wanted to change him to something like long beans or cucumbers, which had a stand and didn't need to squat down, but César had silently returned to his original position.

    This time, instead of squatting up and down again, he walked in the middle of an acre of land without lifting his hands. He stood there for more than ten seconds, and then walked to the next row.

    He had the appearance of a slender and beautiful boy. When he walked, his hair was swayed by the breeze, against the green of the vegetable field, he looked more like a pure elf wandering in the forest.

    Every movement and every breath is beautiful.

    Then, Chu Yu discovered that the whole row of vegetables on the ground after César stayed there was three points greener than before.

    "..."

    Although the physique is weak, but the mental strength is really awesome!

    She doesn't understand, and can't afford to understand, the world of the spiritual boss! !

    ...

    In one afternoon, César "planted" an acre and a half of land by himself.

    At dinner, Chu Yu rewarded him by serving him an extra bowl of chicken soup.

    After taking a mouthful of chicken soup, the beautiful young man had long forgotten his arrogance and arrogance. He just held Chu Yu's hand and promised that he would work harder tomorrow!

    Chu Yu was very satisfied.

    night.

    The tribesmen far away on the planet Canavera finally got in touch with their noble Highness. The moment the communication was picked up, a group of people were about to cry, and said in a hurry—"Your Highness, are you okay in the empire?

    " "

    "You haven't replied for a day, and we can't contact you, which makes us very worried..." "Is the

    seduction plan still successful? When will you bring that goddess back to our past? I'm still where I am Standby, waiting for you to bring someone over..."

    "Your Highness, Your Highness..."

    César was leaning against the bed and eating fruit, which was the latest cherry tomato Chu Yu had grown. Now César is a part-time worker of the Chu family (...), but he is also considered a member of the family, and he also enjoys this kind of benefits.

    Listening to the words of the subjects, César happened to put a tomato in his mouth, and bit it down, the juice overflowed on his red lips, reflecting the youth's beauty even more.

    He replied unhurriedly, "The plan is still in progress, and I'm living a good life here, so there's no need to worry." "As

    expected of Your Highness!"

    "Your Highness's beauty alone, no one in this world can resist it!"

    "May I ask, what step is Your Highness going with that person now, do we need to make preparations to wait? The luxurious mansion for that person is already under construction..." "..." Hearing this,

    César

    suddenly I feel that the tomato I just swallowed is a bit sour.

    Sex. Lure? beautiful?

    At first, the other party was a little shocked by his face, but then for some reason, he seemed to treat him like an ordinary person... But obviously

    this kind of embarrassing thing does not need to be known by the subjects, so the beauty His Highness César, who is unparalleled and likes face, revealed intentionally and ambiguously, "She can't do without me now."

    It was another wave of wonderful rainbow farts.

    Chu Yu needed him to help take care of the land at home, and to some extent, he really couldn't do without him, right?

    —Well, he wasn't lying.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you for the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

    1 bottle of paper;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

92.8K 970 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...
8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...
23.9K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...