Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 51

453 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 51. I have special farming skills [V]

    Next, Chu Yu took a prince and went to farm.

    The whole process is magical.

    Classic questions like "Who am I" and "Where am I" kept popping up in Chu Yu's mind, but when she turned her head and saw her steamed stuffed bun guiding the noble prince to plant the land, a strange feeling suddenly popped up in her heart... ...Reliability?

    The buns are stuffed with black sesame seeds, and they are very repulsive to strangers.

    Therefore, even though his family had already realized fully automatic high-tech farming, he still took out the most primitive farmer's set and handed it to the other party. The prince held a hoe in his hand while listening to Chu Jiayang explain how to operate it.

    The young man's hair is brown, his pupils are lighter than his hair color, with an amber luster, and there is a difference in height between him and Xiao Baozi. In order to facilitate communication, the young man directly squatted down, looking a little casual - of course, his demeanor is still Excellent, even when squatting, the back is straight, without falling into the nobility of the soul.

    Looking over with light-colored eyes, he listened intently and quietly to the child in front of him, and nodded in cooperation from time to time, indicating that he understood, and let Xiao Baozi continue talking.

    The little bun also nodded, with a little approval, and there was even an emotion similar to "children can be taught" on his immature face.

    There is light falling on the bodies of the big and the small, which is inexplicably funny, but harmonious and warm.

    The theory class is over soon, and it is time to start the practice.

    Chu Jiayang went down to demonstrate first, and then motioned for the opponent to go up.

    The young man looked serious as if he was doing something big, and then he raised his hoe—

    Chu Yu had to admit that good looks mean that he can do whatever he wants, even doing farm work is pleasing to the eye.

    As soon as he got down with the hoe, the little bun yelled, "No, no, it's too deep! You raised your head too high at the beginning. I lifted it so high because I was not tall enough. You are not as tall as me. Think about it with your brain..."

    After hearing this, the young man nodded after thinking for a while, accepting the criticism sincerely, "I see."

    The little bun clapped his hands, full of energy, "One more time, get ready—"

    The prince hit another hoe.

    "Let me see, the depth is about the same this time, but when you use your strength, you have to hold the hoe steady and swing it around, it will be bad if you accidentally hoe it on the planted vegetables." The little bun patted him... Legs - after all, I couldn't pat the shoulders, "Come again."

    Then, hoe after hoe.

    ...

    Chu Yu couldn't bear to watch it.

    The good-tempered prince, just being fooled by her family's unscrupulous buns, plowed less than half an acre of land all the way.

    Seeing that his cheeks were flushed, Chu Yu sent water over, so that the other party could have a rest. She asked casually, "Uh...how do you feel?

    " Lazy again, the whole person looked more melancholy. Hearing Chu Yu's question, he raised his light-colored eyes, sighed, and said honestly, "Farming is so difficult."

    Chu Yu couldn't help laughing.

    The young man took a few sips of her water, looked around at the endless vegetable fields, and asked, "So many vegetable fields, do you usually plant them like this?" "This...we have robots

    . "It's not good to lie, "But at the beginning, I did use the one in your hand." Chu Yu pointed his head, still wanting to help Baozi.

    "I think so too." The young man nodded, accepting this well.

    Chu Yu saw that his complexion was as usual, and he did not show any anger. Even his eyes were as clear as ever, and he could not see the slightest deep filth.

    In an instant, her affection for this man increased greatly, and even the grievance that the other party was from the royal family disappeared.

    ——This time, it was no longer just because of appearance.

    The other party has worked like this, thinking about the original promise, Chu Yu asked, "Your Highness, what do you want to eat, I will make it for you?" She pointed to the vegetable field, "Everything here can be used. The alien meat used in the previous live broadcast is also fine, but you may have to wait..."

    The young man held his hoe and looked at her, "Wait, I will eat with you at noon. I just hoeed Landing, planting, watering, weeding... nothing." He also poked the little bun on the side, "He said."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Are you so straightforward?

    "Rest for another five minutes, and I will continue." The young man said, "It's not to be lazy." "..."

    Chu

    Yu has never met such a simple person, "Your Highness, you really want to eat my food." Did you stay?"

    The young man stood there, raised his head slightly, his amber eyes were pierced by the sun but narrowed slightly, he was lazy, clear and comfortable, always giving people a feeling of tranquility.

    "It was like this at the beginning. When I saw your cooking on Xingwang.com, I thought it was very novel, and I really wanted to try it, so I followed." He thought for a while and then said, "Later you talked about farming. I haven’t tried it before, so I want to experience it.”

    Chu Yu felt as if he understood, “So your essence is to experience a new life?”

    The young man blinked and nodded, “You can say that.”

    Admit it!

    What kind of strange brain circuit is this, only the young master who has no worries about food and clothing since childhood can have such a strange and simple idea!

    "You don't want to call me Your Highness, it's weird." The young man waved his hand, "I'm a fifth, you can call me little five."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    It's okay, and it's not a little three.

    "I saw it on Xingwang. You seem to be a little older than me?" Chu Yu questioned the address.

    "Ah, then you should call me by my name, Miao Lan." The young man, the fifth prince of Miao Lan, changed his words with excellent adaptability, "I won't say the surname is too long, you all know it anyway." "Okay, Miao

    Lan "Chu Yu tried to call, "My name is Chu Yu."

    The young man said, "I know, I have seen you on Xingwang."

    Miao Lan said again, "The time is up, I will continue to farm and see you later " He dragged his hoe and left, and after a few steps, he looked back at Chu Yu, "Do you want to come together?" "...

    "

    So, in the vegetable field in the backyard of the Chu family, there was another man who cultivated the land by hand. People—Chu Yu still feels that it is not good to leave the guest alone in this kind of place, the other party is still the prince, the prince!

    Fortunately, the most tiring part of hoeing had already been completed by Miao Lan. Now Chu Yu only needs to sow seeds and water with him.

    Of course, there is a small tail behind.

    It was Chu Jiayang who manipulated the little robot to participate in the labor together.

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ! She obviously wanted to push that man away from her mother, but why did the two of them get closer and closer in the end?

    All of them are very good at putting on a show! snort! Heh heh heh heh!

    The work of planting seeds is relatively easy, and when two people get together, they have to talk and chat.

    Therefore, Chu Yu soon knew that the reason why Miao Lan appeared here today was because he had a great creative dream!

    The simple prince firmly believes that to write an excellent story that resonates with people, it is very necessary to collect all kinds of writing materials!

    For example, if he wanted to write about the delicious taste of ancient food, he had to accurately describe how it tasted so that readers could empathize with it, so he found Chu Yu.

    As for growing vegetables, although I don’t know if I will use them in writing in the future, there is never too much material, and it’s always good to accumulate a little more.

    Thus, the melancholy and lazy Fifth Prince would always turn into a life-experience maniac at certain moments.

    Thinking of his identity, Chu Yu said, "Then it's not easy for you."

    Even though the royal family only plays a symbolic role in the empire, the mascot must also have the consciousness of the mascot, what must be done and what cannot be done... There are also people There is a rule of default.

    Miao Lan also sighed, deeply touched, "It's all worth it to write good stories in the future." He stopped what he was doing, looked up into the distance, his eyes seemed distant and misty, and he seemed to be able to see bright spark.

    "One day, I will write an article as wonderful as the master of 'Being the Groom Every Night'."

    "Who?"

    For a moment, Chu Yu thought he had heard wrong, "... Who are you talking about?"

    After all, Miao Lan's No matter how down-to-earth his actions are, he always has the pampering and pampering that he has been raised by the sky and wealth. As soon as she heard this word, she couldn't adapt.

    "Master 'Every night be the groom'." Miao Lan met her gaze and repeated it earnestly.

    puff--!

    It's really called this!

    Next, it was the Amway session for the brain-dead fans. Miao Lan's eyes lit up, and she talked about her beloved Da Da, "how amazing and stunning", "how shocking the writing is, how shocking the world and weeping ghosts and gods"...

    He changed his indifference when they met, and his attitude was so fanatical that it was hard to connect him with that melancholy nobleman again, while Chu Yu turned into an emotionless like machine, constantly "hmm" and "yes"... Nodding in agreement with perfunctory.     She is a novel writer herself, and she knows how serious the fan filter is. There are many readers on Xingwang who say that her "God of War" Mary Su Wen is an eternal swan song that has never been seen before or since.     And she was a bit rebellious, the more others bragged, the less she wanted to watch it, so apart from being intimidated by the author's pseudonym at first, Chu Yu didn't take this person seriously.

    Fortunately, Miao Lan's enthusiasm is also time-sensitive. After five minutes, she returned to her quiet and melancholy appearance.

    The new batch of seeds had been sown, and when it was time to water, Chu Yu asked Miao Lan to rest for a while. The young man looked at the well-grown cucumbers and said suddenly.

    "You use mental power to remove the violent factor from the meat of different animals, making them edible and possessing certain healing elements, but what about vegetables?" "What do you mean?" Chu Yu looked back at

    him, "You said Use your mental power on vegetables? But unlike the meat of exotic animals, vegetables are edible and there is nothing bad in them, so there should be no need for them."

    Miao Lan's fingertips landed on a tender raw cucumber , Gently caressing, "The research institute has long proved that fruits and vegetables also contain elements that are beneficial to the human body. Will cultivating them with spiritual power make them grow better, or... become more delicious? "

    There is no one in Chu Yu's family who is physically injured, so she only pays attention to one thing - "delicious"!

    When Miao Lan said that, she was really moved. The pigs and chickens in Interstellar can mutate to such a large size. It doesn't make sense that the plants are still the same size!

    Now, the way he looked at the cucumber pointed at by the other party was a little different.

    "Then... let's try to find two plants?"

    Miao Lan nodded, "My mental strength evaluation is S, so it should be no problem to help catalyze the plants." "

    Miao Lan! If this can be done, then you are really a genius !" Chu Yu gave him a thumbs-up, Rainbow Fart jumped out for free, "It's no loss that I want to become a famous person in the literary world, and my imagination is different!" Miao Lan smiled with her lips curled up

    . Dizzy and feverish in his amber eyes, very good looking.

    ...

    Immediately afterwards, the two went to try the spiritual power farming method.

    The little bun who controls the watering robot alone: ​​"..."

    ——Qiqi!

    Until noon, Chu Yu and Miao Lan worked together to catalyze the crops in the vegetable field.

    At the beginning, the effect was not obvious.

    But all the plants that have been warmed with spiritual power seem to be a little bit prettier than before in both color and appearance, which obviously still has some effect.

    This is a good sign.

    Chu Yu began to look forward to the follow-up development. If what Miao Lan said was really effective, then she had to eliminate the new farming equipment and find someone with a high level of mental power to help artificially plant the land.

    Her spiritual power is A+, and she just warmed up a small half acre with Miaolan, and about half of her mental power was taken away. Miao Lan said that he used about a third of it. The average spiritual power of the empire is B-, and A belongs to it. It is rare, let alone the rarer S-class. There are several acres of land at home. If you want to use all your mental strength to work, it is hard to find.

    well.

    Chu Yu was worried for a while, and then thought that it was all after the effect. Now that the horoscope has not been written, she simply opened her heart and went to make lunch.

    It was agreed early in the morning to "do the work with meals", and Miao Lan was going to stay for lunch at noon. Thinking of the other party's help, Chu Yu took out some of the frozen chicken and pork and prepared to make a meal.

    Since the live broadcast of the self-proving that he forcibly stimulated his mental power, Chu Yu's control over his mental power was much higher than before. Five dishes, one soup and a big pot of rice were all completed in less than an hour.

    There are sweet and sour pork tenderloin, stir-fried chicken with pickled cabbage, eggplant with minced meat, lettuce splashed with oil, cucumber, and a bowl of corn rib soup.

    During the meal, Miao Lan sat in the little bun's place on the Eight Immortals table, and the little bun sat next to Chu Yu.

    Chu Yu smiled at him, and greeted him, "Eat, you're welcome."

    Miao Lan had smelled the smell of food outside earlier, and that smell was so enticing, stronger than what he felt from watching the live video A hundred times a thousand times! If it wasn't for Ji Lin watching, he would hardly be able to maintain the royal reservedness! !

    Now, it's finally ready to eat——

    Chu Yu saw that his movements were elegant and good-looking, but both eating and adding vegetables were extremely fast, but the other three in the family were not vegetarians, so what if Miao Lan was the prince?

    The dining table is the battlefield, and everyone is an enemy. Never be soft-hearted to your enemies, let alone bow your knees.

    In the end, Chu Yu thought that the pot of rice that he had cooked was all eaten up. Among them, Guang Miaolan wiped out three bowls, which were full.

    Next, is the character design going to change from "Melancholy Prince" to "Idiot Prince"?

    Chu Yu decided to hide this dark history from the other party silently, but saw Miao Lan on the other side licking her lips with a satisfied smile on her face, but because of his good looks and clean eyes, he should do this a little It is not greasy, and there is a kind of age-reducing playfulness.

    He looked at Chu Yu with anticipation in his eyes, and his expression was no longer gloomy.

    "Can I come over to help you grow vegetables every day in the future?" Miao Lan recommended herself sincerely, "You can use my spiritual power as you like, as long as you pack my lunch like today." The author has something to say: Little

    Fat

    Zhang .

    There is no second update. The sub-health is very serious recently, so I need to go to bed early.

    Good night~

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigates [nutrient solution]:

    οo shallow loneliness ゝ shallow smile 38 bottles (thank you for your support!); Feitian 1 bottle of girl pig (refill);

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 292 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...
52.7K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
92.8K 970 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...
3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...