Interstellar food live broadc...

Door Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... Meer

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 50

441 7 0
Door Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50. The Fifth Prince [V]

    "Who is it this time?" Chu Yu was a little tired.

    "People from the Yue family."

    The Yue family... Isn't this the aristocratic family that Shi Zhenfeng is working for?

    According to Ji Lin, if there is a cook, there are likely to be people with genetic collapse in the Yue family. Chu Yu couldn't tell whether the other party came to ask for peace, or in another way... Ji Lin saw through her thoughts at a glance

    , Said lightly, "It should be for reconciliation."

    Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Although she has lofty ideals, at this stage, with her identity and status, it is obvious that head-on confrontation with this group of people is to kill herself, so it is better to keep a low profile.

    "Then I'll go out and meet you, cousin, will you come with me?"

    Chu Yu was about to stand up, when Ji Lin pushed him back with one hand, the man sat there, motionless, not even wrinkling the hem of his clothes , "Eat first."

    Chu Yu was a little entangled, "This...isn't that good?"

    People are waiting for something.

    Ji Lin maintained his sitting posture, put a piece of food into his own bowl, another piece into Chu Jiayang's bowl, and another piece for Chu Xiyue...then the cycle continued, in short, he didn't put it into Chu Yu's bowl. .

    Seeing that there were fewer and fewer dishes on the plate, Ji Yan said slowly, "It's not too late."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Is it a threat?

    As long as she goes out now, no food will be left for her!

    ...

    Chu Yu finally chose to neglect the guests - in order to be worthy of her stomach.

    After going out, I saw three strangers in the living room.

    There were two young men and one middle-aged man, and the middle-aged man treated them with respect. Chu Yu guessed that it was the master-servant relationship between the young master and the servant.

    In the interstellar era, robots can do most of the things. Chu Yu usually has robots to help him in everything, which is convenient and easy to use, but a family as big as the Yue family is still using living people to serve... is it a real nobleman

    ? ? Or is it just to enjoy the superior satisfaction brought by the groveling of real people?

    It seems that no matter how technology advances and develops, certain bad habits will always be preserved intact, and ironically, the more you are at the center of power, the more you like to stick to the old ways.     Seeing Chu Yu come out, the middle-aged man greeted first, "Miss Chu, I am the housekeeper of the Yue family. I take the liberty

    to invite you here today. I am really disturbing you."

The respect of youth is only out of etiquette.

    This is easy to understand.

    Even if the other party is just a "servant", he is serving the nobles and wealthy families, so he is naturally superior to ordinary people like Chu Yu. To outsiders, politeness to the end is their good professionalism , also just to maintain the face of the main family.

    Instead, to Chu Yu herself.

    Moreover, he didn't report his name from the beginning to the end, probably because he felt that Chu Yu didn't deserve to know?

    Chu Yu keenly noticed this, and greeted the other party in a neither lukewarm, humble, or overbearing manner. Then, she showed a little confusion on her face at the right time, "I don't know why you are here today..." There are two young people behind, one

    is His face was full of arrogance, and he had never sat down since he entered the room, as if touching everything about this commoner would tarnish his noble soul, and he even disdained to talk to Chu Yu, and never even met his eyes

    ; The other one was completely immersed in his own world, but he was still sitting, which was considered polite.

    Chu Yu noticed that the young man who was sitting was very handsome, bowed his head in meditation, remained motionless, and blended well with the surrounding environment, peaceful and elegant like a distant picture scroll, very pleasing to the eye.

    The middle-aged man replied, "Yesterday, Mr. Shi Zhenfeng, a star chef under the name of the Yue family, boldly expressed his doubts on Ms. Chu on Xingwang. A cooperative relationship, but counting it, there is still a crime of lax governance."     Chu Yu stood there, listening to him slowly, without any intention of refusing, she suffered so much wronged and frightened yesterday for no reason , naturally there is no reason to let it go easily.     What's more, although it's just a cooperative relationship, Shi Zhenfeng has been so arrogant. In addition to the usual domineering of the Chefs Association, his employer's Yue's family also has to bear certain responsibilities.     It's okay to say that governance is lax.     "That's right, the Yue family ended their cooperative relationship with Mr. Shi Zhenfeng yesterday, and they will never hire him and his descendants. This is a small compensation for Miss Chu's grievances." The middle-aged man looked at Chu Yu and asked again, "I don't know if Ms. Chu is satisfied with the result of this treatment?"     He asked, but there was no sense of discussion in his words, and he was just reporting the result.     Could it be that Chu Yu didn't bother to argue with him about these things at this time, and his mind was full of what the other party said just now -     dismissed?     This was beyond her expectation, Chu Yu always felt that there must be something she didn't know, because the value she showed now was not enough to make these nobles stand between her and the Chefs Association. , stand in line with yourself.     When Shi Zhenfeng hated her, he kept talking about the Xingyue family in the imperial capital, thinking that it was a pretty powerful family, with such a powerful background, there was absolutely no need to be courteous to a mere little person like her.     Chu Yu looked back at Ji Lin, but Ji Lin didn't say anything.     Probably...it has nothing to do with my cousin?     Chu Yu couldn't figure out the reason for a while, but anyway, she was very happy to see her enemy who framed her lose her job, and she couldn't lose face, so she also showed a reserved smile.     "I'm very satisfied. The Yue family is indeed an honorable family, and the family style is indeed strict!"

    Hearing Chu Yu praise his family, the middle-aged man finally showed his first warm smile. The two exchanged false greetings, but the proud young man behind him couldn't stand it anymore.

    "Are you finished? Can we go now?" He raised his chin, like a peacock or a fighting cock, his eyes were even more contemptuous and impatient.

    "I'm sorry, this is the second young master of my Yue family." The middle-aged man introduced Chu Yu, but he didn't stop the young man from being rude.

    Chu Yu raised his eyebrows.

    Second young master? It's quite second.

    Forgive her for not being able to say some talented, young and promising nonsense against her will. Just as she was thinking about how to take it, Ji Lin's cold voice sounded from behind.

    "Since you guys still have things to do next, then I won't send them off."

    Chu Yu waved his hand and said, "Have a good trip."

    ——Get out early!

    The proud young man snorted, turned around and left.

    The middle-aged man followed him, and smiled apologetically at Chu Yu, but he was more tolerant of the proud young man, and went to see which young man on the sofa, "You—" was about to

    speak, but remained silent all the time The young man raised his head and asked Chu Yu, "Have you eaten yet?"

    Chu Yu instantly had a sense of confusion in the modern era, where the simple people greeted each other with "Have you eaten?" With this man's too good-looking face, Chu Yu immediately brought back his chaotic thoughts.

    This is Interstellar, don't play tricks!

    The young man was good-looking, with soft facial features, gentle brows and eyes that seemed to be slightly sad, and peaceful like a picture scroll far away. Chu Yu asked subconsciously when he saw his fair complexion.

    "You...are you not in good health?"

    The word "gene" came to his lips and he swallowed it again, it's better to pretend that he doesn't know too much.

    The young man looked at her with gentle eyes, seemed to be thinking about it seriously, and then shook his head slowly, "I'm in good health, do I have to be in poor health to eat your dishes?" Just when Chu Yu

    thought When he did something self-harming, the young man sighed again.

    "Oh, I'm afraid of pain."

    —Pfft!

    Melancholy Your Young Master's personal settings collapsed, and suddenly he was tainted with the breath of sand sculptures.

    "Your Highness, we should go back." The middle-aged man reminded softly.

    Your Highness?

    Royal people?

    The way Chu Yu looked at the young man was completely different.

    Not only because this is the first time she has seen the mascot of the empire face to face, but more importantly, the heroine of her next novel, Mary Suwen, is set to be the "Crown Prince"!

    No matter how much information is collected on the star network, how can it be true to see a real person with one's own eyes?

    The young man still shook his head and refused, "Go first, I want to stay."

    The middle-aged man was a little embarrassed, and the proud young man called him directly, "You are a noble prince, what do you have to say to these commoners!? You said you want to come See, I just brought you together, now, we should go."

    Not only did he show contempt for Chu Yu and his party in his words, but he also seemed to have no respect for the prince.

    After all, the royal family has no real power, only a symbolic role.

    "Oh."

    One word from the young man made the latter half dead, but he didn't care, and asked Chu Yu again, "What are you going to do next?" I don't know

    that he won Chu Yu's favor because he didn't have the airs of the royal family. Good impression, it's still a little pitiful to be scolded by a mere nobleman even though he is a prince, Chu Yu answered accordingly.

    "Let's tidy up the vegetable field." His tone was much better than what he had said to the middle-aged man before.

    "Well, I see."

    With that said, the young man stood up and walked outside.

    The proud man thought that his words had made a difference, and was looking at Ji Lin triumphantly - compared to the woman who kept talking, this silent man was even more annoying!

    Unexpectedly, the prince turned his head and looked quietly at Chu Yu who was still in place.

    "Let's go, don't you want to grow vegetables?" There was confusion in his eyes, which were very clean.

    "Uh...do you want to be together?"

    ——How can this person be so down-to-earth!

    "Yeah." His words and actions made people feel lukewarm, "If you do well, can you pack lunch?" The

    author has something to say:

    The incident is almost coming to an end, and I can finally return to me when I make trouble next time. My favorite daily line and career line.

    Ah, I can write new characters (selling male sex)...

    PS It is said that the book review area is drawn, and one reply will automatically reply to all

    . Little angel of nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigates [nutrient solution]:

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
20.6K 2.7K 33
මේ සුදු අයියේ ඔයා දන්නෝද හලෝ.... මස්සිනා අයිති නෑනටලු... Park Jimin Fanfiction A story by Estar_RM Cover by silvermirror23 Start : 30th April 20...
52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...