Interstellar food live broadc...

Af Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... Mere

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 44

496 5 0
Af Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 44. Sleeping Beauty [V]

    Chu Yu was really bluffed, and froze, not daring to move.

    "That's right, that's right—"

    Lu Liangchuan greeted him while winking at Nie Chaoyuan.

    The corners of Nie Chaoyuan's eyes twitched: "..."

    The Lu family brothers' brain circuit and this kind of cooperation can only be followed by people who get along day and night. His acting skills are not yet perfect, so it's better not to get involved, so as not to be exposed.

    He is the commander of this battle, and he is not responsible for Lu Tingxi personally, but even so, after handing over the handling of Lu Tingxi to her younger brother, Nie Chaoyuan still showed a worried expression on his face.

    Subordinates are not easy, but versatile.

    Lu Liangchuan said that Lu Tingxi's condition was very serious and critical, and Chu Yu was put into an S-shaped battleship in a ignorant manner, maintaining the posture of "holding the beauty in his arms", and was about to be sent to another planet Get emergency medical treatment.

    Of course, Ji Lin tried to stop him halfway, and with Lu Liangchuan's weeping dubbing, Chu Yu thought about it, and rejected him righteously.

    "Cousin, Lu Zhanshen just saved me, and now he is in danger, we can't be so heartless."

    Ji Lin: "..."

    Hehe.

    The incident happened suddenly, and the storm that Ji Lin had been brewing before was broken up. In the battleship, when Lu Liangchuan was not watching, he looked at Chu Yu sharply, and said leisurely.

    "You see that he is good-looking."

    "You, don't talk nonsense." Chu Yu looked upright, "Lu Zhanshen is the light of the empire. He has guarded us for so long. He should help us at a critical moment."

    " Hehe."

    Since it should, don't your ears turn red!

    Ji Lin knew that his little cousin was stubborn, and she couldn't make a decision. Chu Xiyue and Xiao Baozi were waiting not far away. pick up.

    ——The plan to leave the empire today seems to have failed.

    Before leaving, he took one last look at Lu Tingxi who was leaning against Chu Yu's arms. The news of the collapse of the Empire's God of War genes was well known, but he vomited blood after shooting so casually, and the exaggerated acting skills of the other brother's brother afterwards... ...

    Heh, I can only lie to my little cousin.

    Don't worry, when he turned around, he skinned this man in front of his little cousin!

    As soon as Ji Lin left, Lu Liangchuan also left with an excuse, saying that he was contacting the therapist over there - he would also be tired if he had to maintain such a long, colorful, and wonderful performance.

    Lu Liangchuan did a full set of plays. In order to maintain the setting of "absolutely not moving", he got a fully automatic walking device, and asked Chu Yu to maintain the initial hugging Lu Tingxi from the beginning to the end.

    And this action looks very much like two people hugging from behind.

    Lu Tingxi put his head on Chu Yu's shoulder, and also took off part of his weight. This man was just unconscious but not dead, so Chu Yu could clearly feel the man's slow and long breath spraying on his skin. superior.

    A little wet and a little hot.

    It spread all the way to her neck, and gradually, even the roots of her ears became hot.

    Chu Yu took a deep breath.

    Although a little time has passed, but the body is a big living person, it is never possible to adapt to it! The only thing I can do is to make myself less flustered and a little, a little calmer.

    Stabilizing her heartbeat, she turned her head secretly again, and looked at

    the body of the man in her arms—God of War... It was not as hard and indestructible as imagined on the star network, and of course it did not become soft due to genetic collapse. It's nice to hold, but a bit heavy.

    But as a man, these weights are normal.

    Chu Yu glanced at it from a distance before, and felt that Lu Tingxi was very good-looking, but now that he looks closer, his appearance is even more striking! Even if it's just a profile.

    She couldn't help covering her little heart.

    Now that there was no one around, and the other party was also unconscious, Chu Yu was finally able to suppress those guilty consciences, and calmly and boldly admire the beauty of the Imperial God of War.

    The man's complexion is very fair, probably because he is still sick. This whiteness looks a little abnormal, with glaze-like clear porcelain, smooth and delicate throughout, and there is no slight flaw that can be found so close. The bridge of the nose is high. He has a good jaw line, and his broken hair is scattered on his forehead. At this moment, his eyes are closed, and only the long and curly eyelashes cast two thick shadows under the eyelids.

    It's similar to when the cakes are sleeping, Chu Yu always wants to pluck their eyelashes when they see each other... By the way, it's a coincidence that both of them have blue eyes.     The man's well-shaped lips were still stained with blood, because Lu Liangchuan said not to move around, and Chu Yu didn't dare to wipe it off. Now it's a little congealed, stained on Lu Tingxi's lips, jaw, and even dripped all the way down to his Adam's apple and neck Finally, three or two petals of blood splashed on the collar of the shirt.     Putting it together with the man's porcelain-white face, there was an almost treacherous glamour.     Fragile and abusive, both righteous and evil...it's hard to control!     Chu Yu covered her face and screamed silently for a while, then immediately condemned herself for being too nasty for thinking like this. In order to make up for it, she carefully wiped away the blood stains on the man's lips.     Don't think too much, don't think too much, it's just a normal wipe of blood... isn't it?     ...     Ji Lin brought Chu Xiyue and Xiao Baozi along.     Chu Xiyue's heart was soft and kind. Hearing Lu Liangchuan's description, she immediately became worried. After hearing that the man was the famous God of War of the Empire, she especially told Chu Yu to take care of him carefully.     Chu Jiayang is so easy to fool, he, like his own uncle, thinks that Lu Tingxi is just pretending, and he hates it when he hears that there is no God of War or not!     But if the good girl wanted to be stable, she could only be taken away by Chu Xiyue. She was so sulking that she couldn't hold it back, so she leaned into Ji Lin's ear and asked softly.

    "Uncle, since we are leaving, can I hack all the masterminds of those two families before I leave? It's so annoying to bully my mother."

    As for those who have been sprayed...he will gradually find out all of them. Don't let it go!

    Ji Lin glanced at him, his eyes were a little deep.

    He really didn't like the empire, or even hated it, but Chu Jiayang's kid belonged to the kind who hadn't formed the Three Views and had no sense of belonging to the empire. Whoever bullied his mother, he would bully him back simply and rudely.

    Smart kids are always too precocious, for better or for worse.

    Ji Lin discovered this very early on, but his own mentality was not right, and he never knew whether to let him go or guide him. Now he heard Xiao Baozi mention it...

    He paused, and finally raised his head and touched Baozi's head , "Yes, but your mother probably won't like you doing this. Are you sure you can lie to her for the rest of your life?" And first of all, you must lie to the other party forever, and first of all, you must

    lie to yourself.

    Just like him... Ji Lin closed his eyes.

    Chu Jiayang was still young and couldn't understand the deep meaning in Ji Lin's words, but when he thought about it carefully, he instinctively felt that this operation was extremely difficult, and his eager smile faded again.

    "Ah... forget it then." The little guy was dejected.

    A smile overflowed from the corners of Ji Lin's lips, thinking of his mother saying that the little guy hadn't eaten all morning, so he handed him a packet of nutrient solution, "Do you want to eat?" The little

    bun was very disgusted, "I'm full!"

    Ji Lin also Not reluctantly.

    After a while, Chu Jiayang took the initiative to take the nutrient solution from him, took it apart, and drank it with his head raised, while Ji Lin teased him.

    "Aren't you full?"

    The answer was that Xiao Baozi "did dun dun dun dun dun dun" even harder, his blue eyes seemed to be on fire, "No, I have to be full to take my mother back from that person. "

    Ji Lin patted his head again, and then let himself lean back, his gaze gradually became distant...

    Beside him, the little guy was still puffing up; not far away, Chu Xiyue and Lu Liangchuan were completely chatting We went together, laughing lightly from time to time...

    This kind of life seems not bad?

    No way—

    in the house, there is still a wolf dormant beside the little cousin.

    Twenty minutes later.

    Xia Jingyi looked at Lu Liangchuan who appeared in front of him again, and said with a strange expression, "Aren't you going..." "

    Brother Jingyi!" Lu Liangchuan hurriedly interrupted his questioning, "Hurry up and show my brother, he just acted forcefully. Wu Li, he vomited a lot of blood and is still unconscious!!"

    While speaking, he gave Xia Jingyi a look.

    Xia Jingyi raised his eyebrows, took the script, and followed suit in a decent manner, "Send the person in." Turning around, he asked Lu Liangchuan, "Didn't I tell him to rest well and not move around? Why did he vomit again?" Lu Liangchuan:

    " At that time... saving people is the most important thing!!"

    Chu Yu sent Lu Tingxi over, bowed his head guiltily and apologized, "It's all my fault..."

    Xia Jingyi looked at her seriously, Chu Yu only thought that he was dissatisfied with herself , didn't dare to raise his head, but Xia Jingyi didn't say much after all, after taking Lu Tingxi's body, he spoke to everyone.

    "Okay, I'm going to start the treatment, and all the irrelevant personnel are going out."

    Only Lu Liangchuan, who was eager for brother worry, was left behind.

    As soon as the door was closed, Lu Tingxi, who was "seriously injured and comatose", woke up immediately. As soon as he sat up, he gave his friend a playful and inquiring look.

    Xia Jingyi clicked his tongue twice, "What's the matter with you? Didn't you go to the hero to save the beauty, why did you make yourself vomit blood? The beauty ignores you, is it miserable?"

    He is a professional therapist, and he knew that Lu Tingxi's body was not damaged at all when he tested his mental strength. The blood was forced out by himself. As for the coma... Hehe, it was even more of an act.

    "The situation is urgent, adapt to the situation." Lu Tingxi looked indifferent, and he didn't know what shame was.

    Xia Jingyi's tsk-tsk sound became louder.

    Lu Liangchuan was still blowing from the side, "Didn't you see it? At the scene, my brother vomited and fainted. His courage and acting skills are not at all false!!" Xia Jingyi glanced at Lu Tingxi,

    " So that's why you tricked people here?"

    "Then there's my help in it, hehe." Lu Liangchuan patted his chest, "I even fooled her aunt, I'm a hero!!"

    Xia Jingyi: "Amazing."

    Lu Liangchuan: "By the way, by the way, when will we go out later?"

    Xia Jingyi: "In five minutes."

    Lu Liangchuan: "So fast?"

    Xia Jingyi: "How does being unhappy mean that I am the best therapist? "

    Lu Liangchuan: "..."

    It seems to be the reason.

    Lu Liangchuan: "But won't it look miserable enough if

    it's too soon?" Xia Jingyi: "Hey~ What's the matter? I'll just make a supplementary explanation when the time comes!

    " Only then did he look back at Xia Jingyi, "Remember to speak as seriously as possible."

    Xia Jingyi made an OK gesture.

    Soon, five minutes.

    As soon as the door was about to open, Lu Liangchuan looked at Lu Tingxi who was about to lie down again, "Brother, why are you lying down again?" "

    Brother, I'm going to cover you up against my conscience and professional ethics. Don't smash my signboard!" Xia Jingyi also said.

    "No." Lu Tingxi said, he didn't even wipe the blood from his mouth, he still kept it as it was, and continued to sell beautiful, strong and miserable people, "You continue to treat, I will wake up on the spot." Xia Jingyi touched his chin,

    thinking Considering the feasibility of such an operation, "This will make my medical skills better? That's okay."

    Lu Liangchuan: "Wow! There is another trick? I learned it."

    Lu Tingxi did not speak, his eyes were downcast, blood-stained The corners of the lips are slightly raised.

    of course not.

    It's just that when you wake up on the spot, the picture will look even more shocking.

    When she just fell into a coma, she accidentally confirmed one thing -

    the little anchor liked his face, and even, couldn't resist it.

    Therefore, after Chu Yu stepped into this room again and said less than three words to Xia Jingyi, Lu Tingxi who was lying on the bed woke up leisurely. hold up.

    There was light falling on his pale face, which looked clear and bright.

    When he woke up for the first time, the man's eyes were a little hazy, the light blue was pure like an immature child, but cruel bloody flowers splashed on his neck and neckline, then he turned his head, curled his lips, and rushed to the first person he saw Yu smiled lightly.

    Pure, beautiful, fragile, delicate and...bewitching.

    Chu Yu's little heart beat uncontrollably.

    The author has something to say:

    Life is like a play, it all depends on acting skills.

    Thank you for subscribing, and good night, little fairies~

    [The author also wants to drink two bottles of nutrition liquid, and he seems so lonely when he speaks without words of thanks... (Super soft BB)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
1.3K 52 7
Short Title : TCVJWTBASF Alternate Title: 迷人的反派只想成为一条咸鱼 Status : COMPLETED Source: NovelUpdates Description: Joyce transmigrated into her middle scho...
23.8K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...