Interstellar food live broadc...

Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 41

479 7 0
Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Chapter 41. Ushering in the Dawn [V]

    Chu Yu felt that she hid it well, and then... she was still arrested.

    Scanned out with a scout.

    shock! There is actually someone whose technology is higher than that of his cousin?

    All right.

    No matter how powerful my cousin is, he is only one person.

    Then, she was taken to the brand new battleship, together with the four comatose white coats. There, Chu Yu also met the group of guards who arrested her and Elder Mo of the Chef Association.

    They seem to be more tragic than her.

    The self-proclaimed noble Elder Mo was tightly bound, while the group of guards were wounded, and one by one were tightly suppressed by the better-equipped imperial troops.

    She was still standing, although there were guards around her, which was pretty good in comparison.

    Nie Chaoyuan, the combat commander this time, recognized Chu Yu at a glance as the little girl who bought seeds he met in the black market back then. He secretly glanced at Lu Tingxi who was hiding in the dark, and then formally began to ask questions.

    "Who are you?"

    He didn't wear an imitation mask this time, but used his real face. The other party should... not recognize him, right?

    Surrounded by soldiers in full battle, it was impossible to escape. Chu Yu straightened her mind, wrapped the small cloak around her body, and turned her head quickly.

    Combining the current scene with what she just heard.

    If she understands correctly, these people who came to arrest her for investigation don't seem to be the regular imperial army? In other words, the identity of the person can be used, but this action is unauthorized.

    There is an old man from the Chef Association on the battleship, and it is also equipped with special laboratories and personnel, all of which are obviously aimed at her game!

    It is understandable that the Chefs Association wants to get the recipes in her head and seek profit.

    But Doumao's live broadcast room and Xingbo permissions are closed, and even the guards are dispatched... These already involve high-level permissions.

    Can a mere member of the Chefs Association really do this? Or is there someone else manipulating behind the scenes?

    Those who can do all of this have extraordinary identities.

    Old man Mo said that the "talents" cultivated by the Chefs Association are ultimately served by noble families, and the relationship between the two is quite good. So is the Chefs Association secretly using the power of the nobles to do things? Or is all this actually being secretly manipulated by Xungui behind the scenes?

    The former is better. If it is the latter, it will be troublesome to draw out a larger network of interests.

    But there is no doubt that even if it is only the former, she is not something that an ordinary person can compete with.

    ...

    Chu Yu couldn't tell for a moment whether these people in front of him were on the side of justice, or if evil forces came in another form.

    She answered as cooperatively as possible, "Suspect."

    Her voice softened a little, and her expression looked softer and more harmless.

    Nie Chaoyuan frowned, "Crime?"

    "During the live broadcast, we concealed that the audience was cooking with extremely dangerous exotic animal meat. Now we will be taken to Planet Bernu for investigation." As he spoke, Chu Yu looked at the group of guards, "They That’s what you told me.”

    “Live broadcast, virtual live broadcast?”

    Chu Yu nodded.

    "Then did you sell the cooked meat for a profit?" Nie Chaoyuan asked again.

    "No." Chu Yu said, "It's not for sale, the live broadcast only has virtual food, and I eat the authentic ones myself." "Live broadcasting

    disharmonious content, you will only be warned and fined, and if it is serious, you will directly close the live broadcast room, there is no need I was taken away for investigation."

    Starnet has developed to the present, and the masterminds of each platform or software will monitor the user's emotional and physical conditions. A long time ago, there will be no more sudden deaths while watching live broadcasts.

    After a pause, Nie Chaoyuan continued, "As for eating meat from different animals...the imperial law doesn't stipulate that you can't eat meat from different animals."

    Everyone knows that exotic animal meat is harmful, so naturally they wouldn't be stupid enough to eat it.

    To use a metaphor, who would write the ban on eating rat poison into laws and regulations?

    It's not child's play.

    So she seems innocent?

    Chu Yu looked at the commander carefully.

    The person in front of him was tall and straight, with clear eyes. Chu Yu could feel a kind of kindness from her, and she seemed to be a little familiar. Didn't she seem to be an accomplice of the bad guys?

    ……try again?

    So, she blew herself up again, "But I gave food to one of my viewers, and he gave me a lot of rewards, so it doesn't matter? Isn't it a sale?" "..." Does this

    girl

    know Didn't know he was exonerating her! !

    Lu Tingxi, the only taster at the scene, couldn't help laughing.

    He could see that Chu Yu didn't believe them, and had been pretending to be silly and sweet all the time, but the standing posture and distance couldn't deceive anyone.

    She is on guard.

    Lu Tingxi simply reassured her, "Your audience and their families have the right to sue you. Once the food you cook causes them harm, but if there is no physical damage, it is only compensation for mental damage. Except for others Other than that, no one has the right to interfere with the personal grievances between the two of you." "

    Of course, if there is an accident, your life will be counted separately, and you will be sent to an unmanned star prison. Imprisoned for life."

    However, he is standing here now, collapsed His genes have also recovered, so he will never personally send the little anchor to the unmanned star.

    Lu Tingxi has been deliberately reducing his sense of presence, so Chu Yu didn't notice him at first, and focused all his attention on this time's combat commander, Nie Chaoyuan.

    At this moment, Lu Tingxi made a sound, she finally realized that there was such a person inside, and looked over - she

    was frightened.

    Without him, this person's appearance and temperament are too beautiful.

    Even standing in the dark, she still radiates brilliance like a bright moon. Chu Yu also wondered why she didn't notice such a person at first glance, but soon realized her mistake. It seems that it is not quite right to describe this person as "bright moon". Appropriate, because the more you look at him, the more dazzling his light becomes, as if the sun is shining in the sky.

    It's quite good-looking, Chu Yu couldn't help but take a look, and another look...

    No, why does this person look familiar?

    Fuck! !

    Isn't this the original owner of the popularity of her Mary Su Ba Zongwen! ! !

    There has always been the true face of the God of War on the star network, and Chu Yu has seen it before, and his lethality is beyond the charts, but Chu Yu always thinks that the God of War who can't see his face while driving a mecha is more handsome.

    Now that I see a real person, I realize that I am shallow.

    Ahhhhhhhh——Is it a pity to hide such a beautiful face in the mecha, okay? Facing this face, she felt that she could eat five more bowls of rice every meal... No, she didn't eat, and gave it all to him! Raise people to be juicy and juicy! !

    However, obsession with beauty is temporary.

    Because Chu Yu quickly realized that even though her article only used the concept of a god of war, she completely changed the character of the male protagonist into a domineering president, which has nothing to do with the original body. people's heat.

    Feeling guilty...

    Thinking of this, Chu Yu immediately turned away and didn't dare to read.

    Lu Tingxi: ...? ? ?

    Don't you like pretty faces? He didn't wear a simulation mask this time and went directly to his real face, why didn't the little anchor watch it? ?

    Lu Liangchuan obviously couldn't figure out the mental journey between the two, but since he was able to appear on this battleship, he was assigned a mission just like Nie Chaoyuan.

    Now it's almost his turn!

    "Hey, aren't you the Chu Yu live broadcast on the live broadcast of Cat Fighting?" Lu Liangchuan said exaggeratedly.

    "It's me." Chu Yu turned to look at him, "You are?"

    You know him?

    Lu Liangchuan waved his hands, and while talking, he still maintained the action of an Internet-addicted youth surfing the star network.

    "Oh, I'm a melon-eating person. Since I got up, I've checked Xingbo, and it's full of your news. You are so popular! Those people are guessing where you are, whether you are lying in the emergency room, no Thinking that we actually met here...Huh???"

    His mouth suddenly opened wide, and so did his pupils. He looked at Xingwang, then at Chu Yu, and said, "You don't have to go to Bernu."

    Chu Yu: "?"

    "Just now, your identity as a suspect has been cleared!" Lu Liangchuan said in an exaggerated and surprised tone, "Look, you see, the Medical Association and the Institute of Biology have both sent messages!

    " Said, side put out projection out information sharing.

    People from the Shengyan Institute did not show their faces. It was simply a simple text written on the Star Bo- [

    Sheng Yan Institute V: Testing and identification, anchor Chu Yu@生 Chu Yu who will cook with mental power to remove alien meat. The method of violent factors in the body is effective and feasible. The completely processed alien meat no longer contains any violent factors, and can be eaten after cooking. And beneficial to the human body. 】

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...
52.5K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
92.6K 970 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...