Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 36

471 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 36. Intensifying[V]

    Shi Zhenfeng roared full of energy!

    However...

    Chu Yu's live broadcast room is full of foodies all year round. Even if it is not live broadcast, it is good to watch the video and taste the food.

    Therefore, even in the early morning without notice, there are still nearly half a million people stationed in the empty live broadcast room; more people set her as special attention, as long as Chu Yu appears, no matter what What are they doing now, stop! Gathering in the live room! !

    Just to taste the delicacies she made.

    Therefore, as soon as Shi Zhenfeng said this, he was immediately submerged in the countless rewards without splashing the slightest splash.

    Shi Zhenfeng: "..."

    It's embarrassing to find fault but no one pays attention.

    Shi Zhenfeng yelled a few more times, but nothing came to light. He looked at the overwhelming rainbow farts in the live broadcast room, and his whole body was trembling with anger! !

    ——Do these people, these untouchables know who he is! ?

    It has been too long to get attention, but in the screen, Chu Yu's cooking is proceeding in an orderly manner. This will be progressing to the point where she is washing rice while degrading the steps to the audience.

    How could this be! ?

    These, these precious recipes should be his! Everything belongs to him! It's all his Shi Zhenfeng's! !

    Shi Zhenfeng was in a hurry, and he was not familiar with a series of operations on Xingwang, so he could only call and ask a certain junior in his family.

    "What... how do you quickly get attention in a live broadcast room?" The brat stayed up all night last night, his voice sounding disgruntled, "Splash money! The more you spend, the better, it's best to give that kind of fireworks gift, can you Block everyone who speaks at once, and then only you can speak in the live broadcast room, and the anchor will naturally see you..." "

    I said uncle, you are not interested in a beautiful woman live broadcast, right?" The man's voice is low Xixi said, "I'm here to give you an idea, hehe, when you get it, let's play together..."

    A shadow flashed in Shi Zhenfeng's eyes, "We'll talk about it when we get it."

    He hung up the communication.

    Shi Zhenfeng earns a lot of money every year, but he is a master who can only get in and out. Asking him to spend money is more uncomfortable than killing him! But he couldn't bear the child's trick not to look for a wolf, thinking of the huge benefits involved behind it... He gritted his teeth -

    Smash it!

    Seeing that the highest-end "Super Luxury Invincible Fireworks Gift Pack Ultimate Edition" cost five million stars, Shi Zhenfeng hesitated again, and chose a slightly lower million-level fireworks.

    It also has the function of clearing the screen, the difference is 4 million, which is much cheaper!

    [User "Shi Zhenfeng" used a super luxurious and invincible fireworks gift package in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. 】

    Chu Yu was about to process the chicken breast, and when he saw this news, his staff had a meal.

    There is no shortage of wealthy hosts in her live broadcast room, and there are also those who like to blow up luxurious fireworks at every turn like Mr. Big Miao. However, Chu Yu only broadcasts for more than ten minutes each time, blowing five or six luxurious fireworks, and other viewers can only watch. .

    So, after Chu Yu expressed that he didn't like the too quiet atmosphere after clearing the screen, those people didn't continue, and they just sprinkled 100,000 yuan of small fireworks to enjoy themselves on weekdays.

    Well, it seems to be able to control the momentum.

    "Thank you Shi Zhenfeng for the fireworks." Chu Yu thanked him routinely, thinking that this guy might be a newcomer who didn't know the rules of the live broadcast room, and reminded, "But next time you don't need it..." Shi Zhenfeng has already spent money and doesn't want to waste

    it After half a minute, he immediately roared, "What are you doing!?"

    Chu Yu was stunned, "Chicken porridge... ah..."

    "You are a 'chicken'? What 'chicken'? You named it yourself 'Chicken'?" The man sneered, "Hehe, I think you want to kill everyone present!!"

    Chu Yu frowned deeply.

    Rao has always been a good-natured person, and the other party just spits out like this when she comes up... even if she spends money.

    The smile in Chu Yu's eyes disappeared, and his face turned cold, "Mr. Shi, if you watch my live broadcast just to find fault, I don't welcome you here. I will contact Doumao for all your rewards and payments." Fang will return it to you without taking a cent, and now—you please go out.”

    After the reward reaches the million level, the audience can interact with the host and project their own shadows into the live broadcast room for the host and other audiences to watch. Mr. Meow chose to be seen only by Chu Yu, but now, Shi Zhenfeng is here to find fault, so he naturally reveals his true face to everyone.

    As I said before, Chu Yu has never seen an ugly one in the long time since he came to StarCraft!

    Shi Zhenfeng is middle-aged, but he is not bad-looking. In modern times, he probably has the face of a middle-aged uncle who is refined and refined, but he always looks at Chu Yu with a sense of superiority, which makes people feel unhappy.

    Shi Zhenfeng did put himself in a very high position, "Hehe, you know you're afraid? Now you want to pay me to shut up?" "I do

    n't understand what you're talking about." Chu Yu's face was also as cold as ice, "This is me Please leave the live broadcast room!"

    As he said, he asked Zhinao to contact Doumao Mastermind to expel people.

    Being bullied to this point, Guang Guang turned off the authority, which could no longer relieve her anger.

    "You still want to pretend to be garlic?" Shi Zhenfeng looked at her darkly, "You are so eager to drive me out, little girl, are you worried that I will tell everyone about your cooking with exotic animal meat?" In the second half of the sentence, he

    said It was very loud, as if the big guy couldn't hear it.

    Chu Yu's breath was suffocated.

    How did he know?

    Seeing that Chu Yu was silent, Shi Zhenfeng became more complacent. He turned around and introduced himself to the audience.

    "I am Shi Zhenfeng, a star chef specially hired by the Yue family. Unlike this unlicensed little chef who came out of nowhere, all the information about me can be found on the star network. You can search it now and see what I say Is half of it a lie!"

    "Yesterday, I just saw a video about cooking on the Internet. I came to this live broadcast room today not to connect with this little girl who claims to be a cook, but to remind everyone—" "Million

    , Don't taste the dishes made by this person!"

    Shi Zhenfeng's tone suddenly rose, with a righteous look on his face, "The 'chicken soup and cabbage' she made was professionally determined by me, and I found that all the raw materials 'chicken' turned out to be The meat of a different beast!! What does the meat of a different animal represent? Everyone present, I believe I don’t need to explain it anymore?” “

    And today, she was so bold that under the watchful eyes of everyone in the live broadcast room, she once again used a different animal It’s not just cheating, it’s murder!” “I didn’t     expect there to be such a scum in my company…” Shi Zhenfeng said with a sad look on his face, “I’m here again In the name of a star chef, please wipe your face and eyes, stick to your beliefs, and don’t be fooled by her again!!” “     Here, what you taste is not food at all, but Feniermon (a deadly poison) , inhaling a little bit can cause sudden death), it will invade your body and even your mind little by little... For our own sake, wake up!" "..."     Chu     Yu looked at the series of singers Excellent performance, couldn't help laughing.     Co-authoring is a well-prepared choice!     On the communication terminal, Chu Xiyue was asking her if she wanted Ji Lin to come up and explain to her, or go directly to the live broadcast and discuss it later. After all, the other party was aggressive... "No need, auntie." Chu Yu said,     her Her voice and eyes were cold, "I can handle it myself, let my cousin sleep well."     Chu Xiyue was stunned.     Chu Yu herself didn't know how... her cold and smiling appearance was exactly the same as the "original body" in the reality show when she was hunting strange beasts.     During Shi Zhenfeng's speech, the three-minute screen clearing restriction was lifted.

    There are all kinds of voices in the barrage——

    [Chigua Luren: Unexpectedly, is it like this? ]

    [Flowers who go to bed early and get up early: I checked! Master Shi is really a star chef on the list. He is currently working in Xingyue's family in the imperial capital, and his annual salary... is said to be hundreds of millions! ]

    [Let's get rich together: Hundreds of millions! ! ! It's poverty that restricts my imagination, the Yue family, is it the Yue family I thought of? ]

    [Wherever there is bloody storm, there is me: Emperor Capital Star, Yue Family—Which Yue Family can there be? ]

    ...

    [Silent silence: This, this is too much information, I am a little out of breath, I need a first aid kit! ! ]

    [Accompany you through every galaxy: Friends, calm down first! ]

    [HiKitty: Hehe, I can’t calm down anymore. At first I thought someone was hacking this anchor, but I saw that the above people have checked and proved their identity. I also used the equipment I have at home to scan and confirm the piece of meat... 】

    【By-3081: How did it turn out, bro? I panicked a little. ]

    [HIkitty: What else can I do? It’s the meat of different animals, oh, it’s the meat of Firework Bird, but the anchor of the meat of different animals lied to us that it’s a plant called ‘chicken’... Thinking of how I kept eating that chicken soup and cabbage before, I want to throw up. ]

    [Lie Lieer: Don't talk about it, brother, I already vomited when I thought that I had such a disgusting thing in my mouth...] ... [

    Mu

    Muzi's little baby: I watched Trou Media praise this anchor before. No matter how amazing it is, I just wanted to taste the legendary food, but I didn't expect to get up so early in the morning to end up like this... I'm so disappointed. 】

    【The stars fell in my eyes: Yes, you want to be famous and you are crazy, and you dare to use this kind of thing to deceive people... Fortunately, Master You Shi made a coincidence to see through the trick. 】

    [Misatake: The host is called Chu Yu, right? I remember your name? From now on, every time I see you, I will hack you once! You'd better not use your real face in the live broadcast, otherwise, if you tell me to meet you, I will still beat you! ! 】

    【Baby Missy: What rubbish? Off! ]

    [PangXingToo: Brother, don't rush to leave, let's report and leave first? ]

    [The unique you: You are right, whether it is "live broadcast cheating" or "cooking with exotic animal meat", these two have already violated the laws of the empire. 】

    【NiiiiiiiCtz1:1, I can’t thank you enough, I have contributed a small amount to the scum’s going to prison on the Lost Star. ]

    ...

    The bullet screen is full of insulting voices. These are mostly new fans who have been attracted after reading the report. They don't know Chu Yu himself well, but besides this, there are ordinary people who tirelessly speak up for Chu Yu, Explanation——

    【Ke Pu Jun No. 7348: Everyone, please calm down. 】

    【Kepu Jun No. 7348: Although this person's identity is not false, all the words now are just the other party's one-sided words. The anchor has not responded yet. For details, please listen to the anchor's explanation and explain. ]

    [Goddess Chuchu, I love you: Yes, we listen to the anchor! 】

    【Hikitty: I'm so fucking laughing! Listen to the anchor explain? Your anchor was speechless after being stunned, why did you explain? You should talk about it, explain it in your mother's dream or in her interstellar prison! ]

    [Meow: Get lost, the idiot upstairs! No harm to the family, with such a dirty mouth, you biss tonight! ]

    [Headshot from 80,000 meters away: Actually, I think it's very funny. Just after our live broadcast became popular all over the Internet, someone who claimed to be a star chef suddenly popped up, and then he kept working as an anchor, what's wrong...]

    [Chicken Soup and Cabbage 我の婚: That’s right, especially the anchor said in the last live broadcast that all the recipes during the live broadcast are open, and anyone can learn how to make them. As a result, there is a new star chef in the live broadcast room, privately raised by a wealthy family Well, the annual salary is hundreds of millions, tsk tsk tsk. ]     [Science Jun's father: Alas, young man, he still has too little knowledge. It is clear that our great, selfless and kind-hearted anchor is in the way of others. After the recipe is made public, everyone can cook it. An annual salary of hundreds of millions. 】    【Chicken Soup and Cabbage My の婚: I see, I learned from uncle. ]     [Haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years: And the anchor never said that the dishes she cooks are for sale. Usually we have a virtual meal in the live broadcast room to taste the taste. Can there be any problems with eating? I am so short-sighted. ]     [Baby Missy: You really have short-sightedness, otherwise, how could you be the running dog of this kind of scumbag anchor? ]     [Haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years: @Mixi宝宝, then you licked the star chef very happily. If you scream twice, will the chef give you a sip of soup? ]     ...     Andre looked at the turmoil in the live broadcast room, and at the treasure anchor he had just unearthed, and finally made up his mind.     ["Andre" tipped 1,000 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. ]     [Andre: I'm just a new viewer, I don't want to pay attention to these quarrels, I just want the anchor to come out and give you an explanation as soon as possible, so that everyone can feel at ease, and please let me believe that there is still beauty in this world. ]     [Andre: The anchor who can make this kind of food must not be a bad person, right? 】    【"Chicken Soup and Cabbage I の婚" tipped 1,000 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. ]     ["I haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years" tipped 1,000 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. 】    【"Ke Pu Jun's Dad" tipped 10,000 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. 】

    ["Start to cook today" rewarded 10,000 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. ]

    [I started to learn how to cook today: When the host said that the recipe was open, I had silently swore in my heart that no matter what happens in the future, I will support her for the rest of my life, it has nothing to do with it. ]

    [Food fan: Me too. 】

    【NiiiiiiCtz1: I died laughing! The anchor told you to die, so you go too? ]

    [Start to cook today: Heizi get out! ]

    ...

    Andre's move inadvertently triggered a wave of rewards and reminiscences from old fans. Most of these people had really followed Chu Yu's live broadcast. The batch of cats.

    Now they rush to the front line, even if they are scolded as "running dogs" and "brainless"... they still maintain their anchor.

    As Chu Yu watched, a hint of warmth gradually rose in his heart that had fallen into the ice cellar.

    But when Shi Zhenfeng saw this, his mouth was really crooked. He is an imposing star chef, and even the Yue family who hired him is highly respected. How could he have been questioned like this?

    Even if, even if he really has such thoughts...

    these star network pariahs! Untouchables! !

    Shi Zhenfeng cursed many times in his heart, but he put on a painful expression on his face, "Stubborn and silent...Stubborn and unrepentant..."

    He said loudly, "The rest of the audience who are still awake in the live broadcast room, I am a star chef. I implore everyone, immediately report and appeal to the Star Network Court and the Imperial Court, and stop this unlicensed live broadcaster’s behavior of using counterfeit food to confuse people as soon as possible, please as soon as possible—” Before the words fell, Chu Yu directly

    kicked the person out of the live broadcast room .

    This is the temporary privilege she got after communicating with the cat mastermind just now, and it is used to maintain the environment of the live broadcast room.

    "Okay." Her expression was calm and unwavering, "It's noisy, it's finally quiet now."

    Some people on Shi Zhenfeng's side were instantly dissatisfied.

    【Misatake: Why did you kick Master Shi away? Are you guilty? Let me tell you, it's too late to say anything now, it's useless! You kicked away a Master Shi, and there are thousands of others behind...]

    After all, this person couldn't finish his sentence.

    "Why not? This is my live broadcast room. I can do whatever I want." Speaking of this, Chu Yu smiled lightly. Fragmented hair, slowly pushed aside, and then raised her head slightly—

    before she always looked like she was bowed and drooping, her eyebrows and eyes were retracted and looked a little hazy, now she raised her head suddenly, and Lian suddenly greeted with a three-point smile not long ago. become deep.     Interstellar people have various hair and eye colors, but Chu Yu's eyes are the oldest and mysterious black, and she doesn't notice anything on weekdays, but now, her face is downcast, and there is a three-pointed smile on the corners of her lips. , the snow-white complexion makes the eyes darker and darker, but there is a little light in the center of hesitation, like the bright stars falling in the black hole... People can't help but want to look at it, but they can't     find it in the past in the end.     When he came back to his senses, it turned out that he had been absorbed by the abyss.     Because of her action, the protesters in the live broadcast room sprayed more and more, Chu Yu even glanced at it indifferently, with those dark eyes, it seemed that nothing had fallen into her eyes.     "Thousands of thousands? Is it a lot?" She paused, "It seems that it is only a moment to be banned."     During this time, Chu Yu's brain has been working continuously, and after a while, he objected. The sound is much smaller.     Chu Yu glanced in disappointment, "It seems that you don't have enough accounts."     ——That's unreasonable!     Someone had recorded this scene, posted it to Xingwang, or notified their relatives and friends. Suddenly, countless new accounts flooded in, and based on the "truth" they saw on Xingwang, they launched unwarranted abuse at Yu. Many even encountered viewers defending Chu Yu in the live broadcast room.

    Chu Xiyue, who had been staring at the live broadcast room outside, was so worried that she even went to the trading platform to spend a huge sum of money to buy a large number of sailors to give Chu Yu a good rhythm...

    Xiao Baozi's lips were tightly pressed, he had already broken the child's brain With both hands, he quickly blocked the IPs of those swearing accounts...

    Ji Lin, who was supposed to have a good night's sleep, was also called up and started to initiate his huge network of contacts. It's just that when he shot, he was still wondering whether that mysterious person would appear again...

    Chu Yu didn't know all of this.

    Now she wanted to shield everything around her so that she would not be affected by the bad reviews. Under her instructions, the little robot took another piece of chicken breast from the refrigerator, the unprocessed one.

    Chu Yu said, "From this moment on, everyone in the live broadcast room will never be kicked away again, provided that you don't scold my viewers. Otherwise—" She twitched the corners of her mouth, the curved curve was beautiful,

    cold There was no smile in his eyes.

    I saw her pick up the kitchen knife slowly, and then chopped it on the chopping board, with one-third of the blade stuck in it, really penetrating three points.

    "All your permissions in my live broadcast room will be closed indefinitely."

    "I have written down your IDs."

    I don't know if it was her actions or her tone that was too scary, but the live broadcast room really fell silent for a while, Chu Yu said Only then did he speak in an unhurried voice.

    "Don't worry, I'll give you a 'satisfactory' explanation right now."

    The author has something to say:

    The menstrual period is not in good condition, and the writing is also very stuck...It's a lot late, sorry QAQ,

    thank you for voting for the overlord or irrigation for me Little angel of the liquid~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast [Mine]: I have a favorite baby!

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigates [Nutritional Solution]:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...