Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 35

489 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 35. Here comes the troublemaker~ [V]

    "shock! Legendary delicacies from thousands of years ago reappeared in the empire? The cook is a young girl! "

    Heh, here we go again. Brag!"

    Andre is a fanatical fan of the ancient food, a very loyal fan, so devout that after countless deceptions, he still insists on his original belief without regret. Belief.

    It's just that there is a little doubting spirit.

    When he saw this kind of report, he was always the first to go in and read it and leave a blast at the end. This time, when he saw that the publisher was a certain influential media in the empire, he couldn't help snorting.

    "The empire is really declining more and more, and even this kind of method has been used..."

    Let him take a good look at it, and then humiliate it severely!

    By the way, Andre is a Federal.

    However, when he opened the report, until the video finished playing—

    "Oh, sh*t!" Andre's eyes burst into red, and he sprayed fiercely under the video, "Why don't you open the permission? Why don't you give us a taste? *Empire of shit, you are discriminating!! I curse. Curse you!!"

    This media broadcasted the video of Chu Yu's third live broadcast, the shiny color of the fried eggplant, the slap in the face of the chicken soup and cabbage The strong fragrance that comes... Although I can't taste it, years of experience in chasing food myths tell Andre that these two dishes are by no means ordinary!

    Perhaps, this is an opportunity to turn the myth into reality!

    O Almighty Lord!

    Andre found a cross-star field trader cursingly, "I want an empire star network account, yes, now! Immediately!... What can't I get? Aren't you a businessman? It doesn't matter how much it costs, I must now! ...What? Genetic identification? Can't be transferred, only imperial people can own it?...I'm X!"

    "No, I want to transfer!"

    Andre turned around and deleted all the remarks insulting the empire on his account, and then uploaded a paragraph new video -

    In the picture, the man smiles softly, expresses love to the virtual imperial emblem, and sincerely swears in the unproficient imperial language, "The empire is the strongest! I love the empire!!!" The same operation,

    today In various star fields and various forces, the recurrences happened one after another...

    Chu Yu's food live broadcast was completely popular!

    Although it was also very popular on the Star Network, it was private and niche in nature after all. Now it was reposted by professional media, which suddenly ignited a frenzy across the empire.

    The people of the empire are much happier than those outside. They can see, smell, and taste. With that sip of chicken soup, they can fly millions of feet into the air without flying a battleship.

    Ah, being an Imperial is awesome!

    For a time, the imperial status became the object of everyone's envy and showing off their wealth.

    More importantly, the video also preserved Chu Yu's "food sharing" remarks, which made even the cold media leave the highest evaluation.

    "She, the restorer of ancient delicacies, a noble and selfless devotee, her appearance has made the boring lives of countless races more enjoyable. Praise her, sing her praises! The goddess of food, the mother of

    delicious

    food— —Chu Yu!"

    ...

    When Ji Lin saw this news push, he subconsciously frowned.

    He first called the two at home—

    "Take care of my cousin, it's best not to let her log in to the star network for a day today, and the live broadcast at noon will be cancelled." This is to take care of Chu Xiyue.

    "Invade your mother's brain, install an automatic detection device, and block and filter out all the information related to her, can it be done?" This is for Xiao Baozi.

    "Yes." Chu Jiayang accepted the order.

    Instructing the family to be safe, Ji Lin contacted the media again, ordering the other party to withdraw this report as the family member of the person involved——

    He just subconsciously felt that his little cousin would not be happy if he was promoted to the altar with such a big show, and would even be anxious and unhappy... It would even have a certain negative impact on life.

    The media immediately replied:

    "I'm very sorry, the author is a loyal fan of Ms. Chu. He was too emotional when he wrote it and used some inappropriate words to describe it. At that time, we did not consider the mood of the person concerned. The website was taken down, and we also issued an apology statement, please read it..." "

    So we will give the highest level of compensation for any adverse effects caused to Ms. Chu and her family. If you have any dissatisfaction, you can also negotiate Communication..."

    "I'm really... very sorry..."

    Ji Lin was not interested in listening to the content of the compensation. After scanning the statement, he was also a little surprised.

    This apology was not only flawless, but also kept his attitude extremely low. You know, the other party is a well-known media no matter what, even though the little cousin is very popular on the star network now, the other party is more than that.

    "Everything is done according to your plan, there is no problem."

    Ji Lin hung up the phone, rubbed his temples, and his thoughts couldn't help but drift away.

    Who is helping the little cousin behind this? The movement was even faster than him...

    Because the information was processed in a timely manner and the surroundings were well protected, Chu Yu was ignorant of everything in the outside world.

    On this day, she still lived in a normal way.

    When noon was approaching, Chu Xiyue suddenly said that she wanted to learn how to cook pasta with Chu Yu. Considering that it was not convenient for Chu Xiyue and Xiao Baozi to show up, Chu Yu simply canceled today's live broadcast and gave herself a day off.

    Even blood relatives, if the relationship is not maintained from time to time, it will eventually become estranged.

    Then at night...

    Chu Yu had seen the vegetable field, and had swallowed the 40,000-word "God of War". Before going to sleep, he even told the little bun a random version of Andersen's fairy tale.

    After getting along for a long time, Chu Yu also found that although Xiao Baozi often acted like a baby with her, compared with other children in the kindergarten, he seemed to be "little" mature and "a little bit".

    Chu Yu even wondered if the CEO Wen Cheng she wrote was real...

    but no matter how mature she is, she is still a child.

    "The little mermaid did not leave after saving the prince in the waves. She guarded the sleeping prince on the shore, and waited and waited until the other party opened his eyes and met the prince's green and misty eyes. The little mermaid said with a smile, 'I saved you, you will be mine from now on'..."

    The little boy, curled up in the soft quilt, blinked his big blue eyes, "Why is the prince's color green? What about it? Can’t it be blue?”

    “…”

    Standard in fairy tales, aren’t princes all blond and blue-eyed?

    "Because the sea and the sky are both blue, the little mermaid has long been tired of seeing blue when she sees these two things every day, so when she sees the prince with green eyes, she will be fascinated at first sight." Chu Yu said blindly. explain.

    "So the little mermaid only likes the prince's eyes?"

    "Uh...it seems to be like this for now..."

    Chu Yu couldn't make it up anymore, so she quickly lowered her head and kissed the little bun's eyes, "but mom likes cakes very much." Cake blue eyes, you will never get tired of looking at them in your life~"

    After pestering for a while, I finally coaxed Xiao Baozi to sleep, and Chu Yu was able to return to his room.

    Before going to sleep, Chu Yu somehow asked the audience to open an account. Chu Yu didn't even think about it, so he asked Zhinao to register another one, named "Chu Yu who can cook", and his author name "Chu Yu" "differentiate.

    Not long after registering, Zhinao reminded her that she had received a new message.

    "What?" Chu Yu asked, yawning.

    Zhinao: [Reading——]

    Chu Yu was too sleepy to keep her eyes open, and roughly heard a middle-aged male voice claiming to be so-and-so, telling Chu Yu to shut down the live broadcast permanently and hand over such precious recipes to him, otherwise he would stab her in front of everyone The thing I'm most afraid of...

    "I'm sick, block him, I'll just block him and ignore him..."

    As she spoke, she fell asleep.

    When she woke up the next day, Chu Yu also forgot about this episode.

    Can't be wasted anymore today!

    Chu Xiyue was concerned about the aftermath of yesterday's incident, "Ah Yu, can you change the time of the live broadcast to the morning?" This way they would look better.

    "Yes." Chu Yu knew nothing.

    Then she took a piece of chicken breast from the freezer, and stood in the small kitchen to log in to the live broadcast—

    "Good morning, I'm Chu Yu." Chu Yu naturally greeted the audience in the live broadcast room, and the girl winked playfully , "Today we will broadcast live at a different time."

    [Alala: Waiting for you all day! You are here! ]

    [I haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years: the farthest distance and longest time in the world - "See you next time", it's so boring, I haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years and it's not that painful! ]

    [I'm a newcomer: Brother, no, don't you be real? I always thought you were joking. 】

    【"Ke Pu Jun's father" tipped 1,000 star coins in "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen". ]

    [Science Jun's dad: Use your heads to think about it, if you don't reward, will the anchor come to the live broadcast! ! Give me a reward first! ! ]

    ["Andre" tipped 500 star coins in "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen": I'm new here, I've learned it. 】

    【"Chicken Soup and Cabbage I の婚" tipped 500 star coins in "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen": It makes sense. 】

    【"It's better to ask for a huge sum of money" in "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" rewarded 100 star coins: Brother, you are still apostate! 】

    [Chicken Soup and Cabbage My の婚: Get lost! Food... Can food be called betrayal? ]

    ...

    Chu Yu looked at the barrage, and explained a little embarrassedly, "There was something wrong yesterday, I didn't come to the live broadcast... I'm sorry." The

    barrage was more polite than Chu Yu, and the screen was filled with snow like "It's okay", the attitude is refined and easy-going to the extreme!

    The corners of Chu Yu's lips twitched slightly, "However, I followed your advice and registered a Starblog called 'Chu Yu Who Can Cook'. You can pay attention to it, and the live broadcast time will be notified on it in the future.

    " His dad: Pay attention, definitely pay attention! 】

    【Ke Pu Jun No. 7348: It's closed, please praise! Old man, you still can't do it...]

    [Ke Pujun's father: Brat! Itchy again, isn't it? 】

    Chu Yu watched the father and son's daily fight in the live broadcast room, and finally got to the point.

    "Today's live broadcast is a bit early, let's make something different, do you remember the taste of rice?" Chu Yu paused, "Today we will use its raw materials to make a different one—" Pop

    !

    Chu Yu slapped the chicken breast on the chopping board, "Chicken porridge!"

    [Meow: Aw! It sounds delicious! ]

    [Goddess Chuchu, I love you: My stomach is already hungry and thirsty! ! 】

    ...

    But at this moment, a completely different voice suddenly came out of the harmonious and friendly barrage—

    【Shi Zhenfeng: Stop! That piece of meat in your hand is not to be used for cooking at all! 】

    The author has something to say:

    The message from the automatic update machine to you is as follows:

    Good night, Scattering Machines.

    And special praise for the punching machine "bookworm" cute, pen refill~

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation [nutrient solution]:

    1 bottle of plant system;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
12.4K 291 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...
23.8K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...