Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 34

527 7 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 34. God of War in Love... [V]

    After receiving the prompt, Lu Tingxi put on the simulation mask first, and then connected to the communication.

    "It counts." The man's nice voice sounded, "What do you want?"

    Chu Yu immediately said, "Chili!"

    ——she wants to eat chili fried pork right now!

    Afraid that Mr. Big Miao would not know the names of these plants, Chu Yu added, "It's the one you picked off and showed me last time, is that okay?" "Yes." Lu Tingxi asked, "How much do you want?" Chu Yu

    just

    thought At this moment, Mr. Da Miao is so handsome and charming, with an aura of 2.8 meters!

    She calculated, "Twenty is enough."

    While speaking, Lu Tingxi had already walked into the vegetable garden. Hearing this, he raised his eyebrows, "So few?" What?"

    Chu Yu was very envious of this lush vegetable garden, but she couldn't find a few special crops except peppers, and the rest of Chu Yu's own backyard was also planted... What I have, why bother to take other people's Woolen cloth?

    It is wrong to be greedy for petty gain.

    So, she shook her head firmly, "No need."

    "Okay, you wait."

    After saying this, Lu Tingxi took a basket from the robot and bent down to pick peppers. Pastoral fireworks.

    This job can be done by a robot, but thinking of all the things that the little anchor usually does when cooking, Lu Tingxi still chooses to do it himself.

    The vegetable garden at home is usually taken care of by Lu Liangchuan, and Lu Tingxi rarely touches it, so he is not very skilled in doing farm work, but his excellent adaptability is applicable to everything - farming is no exception. When picking the second one, Lu Tingxi Just adjusted the status.

    His movements are not fast, and he can't be called an "experienced old farmer" at all, but he is better than others, and everything he does is pleasing to the eye.

    The man is bent over, the corner of the shirt is slightly raised, showing a thin waist, and the bright sunlight is reflected on the pale and bloodless hands of the young man, which complements the emerald green of the pepper, and matches his beautiful appearance , forming an ultimate aesthetic feeling.

    It's just picking a chili, and Chu Yu can watch it with relish.

    Chu Yu patronized and admired, but didn't realize that Lu Tingxi picked more than a dozen and put them in. The young man got up, looked at Chu Yu and smiled suddenly, "Is it delicious to cook with this?" Chu Yu was surprised, "You didn't eat it?

    " Ever?"

    "Tried once." Lu Tingxi recalled the only time, frowning slightly, "The experience was not very good, the taste was too pungent."

    Chu Yu suddenly thought of the experience of squeezing a whole bitter gourd, Just eating chili... Well, it seems a bit...

    She was a little dumbfounded, and explained, "This can't be eaten directly, it has to be used as an ingredient, and it can be made with other things." "

    So that's how it is." The young man said When he suddenly realized, he looked at Chu Yu with a pair of eyes, "If the cooking method is correct, it seems to be delicious."

    His eyes are not pure black, but almost tan, which will be placed in the Under the sun, it is dyed a light chestnut gold, which is incredibly soft.

    Chu Yu suddenly remembered that when a child Chu Jiayang wants to eat something, she will always have such a pair of beautiful and pure eyes looking at her like this. Although the color of the eyes is different, the expression at this moment is unexpectedly similar... You

    see what to see!

    She coughed twice, and looked away first, "Where's your hood? Put it on."

    "...Huh?"

    "Hurry up!"

    Lu Tingxi didn't understand her sudden coldness, but still did as she wanted.

    The big cat's head is an avatar, just set it up, and I saw a big cat's head standing above the young man's neck—

    "Okay."

    Chu Yu turned around and saw that somewhat funny cat's head again, and she was relieved in her heart—beauties are good, but they can't stand the stuffing of sesame seeds, and they are so sexy!

    Chu Yu would never allow herself to fall twice in the same place!

    After wearing the big cat's head, the aura of the young man's appearance dropped sharply, so Chu Yu continued the topic just now, "How about this, after I finish the delivery, you will know after you try it." Chu Yu

    saw The corner of the cat's mouth twitched, but the young man still said, "Okay, thank you."

    If you know it, you know it, and she is worth it!

    Lu Tingxi also didn't mention taking off the headgear, anyway, what he's wearing now is a fake mask, not his real face, and it's not that different from wearing a cat's head.

    Handing the basket to the robot next to him, he asked, "Where's your address? I'll deliver it right now."

    Chu Yu sent it with his brain, "Thank you."

    Lu Tingxi glanced at the location of Kodo Star XX above, "You're welcome. "

    Well. The small anchor’s address, after getting √

    picking it, it’s time to leave, but as soon as Lu Tingxi and the robot moved, Chu Yu saw the cage with the alien beast behind the vegetable garden, she said “ah” in surprise, “Your family still raises alien beasts? "

    Ji Lin told her that interstellar people hate ferocious creatures like alien beasts very much. Except for places like the Colosseum, most people would never think of raising them.

    "Yeah." The young man replied calmly, "I... I have a younger brother who is studying in the military academy, and wanted to quickly improve his physique, so he got a few strange beasts to practice." Chu Yu went there by himself

    . Look, Mr. Da Miao’s house happens to be a "able and delicious" firework bird. This chicken seems to have been "trained" not long ago, with blood stains on its feathers, and it looks like it is dying.

    ah! What a waste...

    The young man also realized this, and turned to tell the robot, "Go and throw away that firework bird."

    "Wait—"

    Chu Yu stopped him without thinking, "Can this firework bird be delivered to me together? I'll pay for it!" "Yes, yes

    ..." Lu Tingxi looked at her, with a puzzled expression on the cat's face at the right time, "But What are you going to use it for?"

    Chu Yu brainstormed and opened her mouth to make up, "That's right, I have a friend who is in the Department of Healing, and she wants to improve her healing ability through real practice, but she is still a student at school. Opportunities to exercise like this are hard to find, so I thought..."

    Lu Tingxi's lips curled up slightly as he listened to Chu Yu's "Create Friends Out of Nothing".

    After receiving the chicken soup from Chu Yu yesterday, Lu Tingxi quickly analyzed it and came to a conclusion after experiencing the explosion of taste buds.

    The smell definitely does not come from any kind of plant!

    Combined with the little anchor's recent operations, today's live broadcast with veiled explanations, and through the method of elimination, the most unlikely guess became a reality, and there is only one answer-the so-called "chicken"

    is a strange beast!

    Lu Tingxi was also shocked after analyzing this conclusion. Known as the God of War, no one knows better than him what creatures like alien beasts represent in the eyes of the imperial people, but Chu Yu... uses it to eat?

    I don't know if the little anchor is too bold, or his imagination is too poor.

    But after eating, Lu Tingxi had to admit that apart from the pleasure on the tip of his tongue, the soup from the strange beast was really good for him. It was the first time he enjoyed the nourishment of the genes that had been broken down and repaired repeatedly for many years.

    Based on the repairing ability of the mixed vegetable juice, the effect of Chu Yu's dishes was increased by five times, and the effect of that bowl of chicken soup was increased by a full thirty times!

    From yesterday afternoon till now, he feels better than ever.

    The mental power close to 3S consciously told Lu Tingxi that he should continue to eat this dish called "chicken soup" - for many years, his intuition never failed.

    Lu Tingxi is not a stickler and stubborn person, on the contrary, the real him is more daring, crazy and reckless than anyone else.

    If you give it a try, the worst thing is to become a useless person like now, isn't it?

    What are you waiting for.

    "If you want, I'll give it to you together. It just saves the cleaning step. Even if you..." The young man thought for a while and said, "I will count you 20,000 star coins." Lu Tingxi also understood

    Chu Yu's character at this time , knowing that she would definitely not take it for free, so she quoted a price that she thought was about the same.

    However, Chu Yu still refused, "No." Although it looks like a dying beast, it looks like the whole animal is in good condition. Li... No matter how you look at it, she earned it!

    Combined with the price of the two ends that my cousin bought back last time, "One hundred thousand star coins a head."

    "Twenty thousand." "

    One hundred thousand! I have the final say!"

    "It's not negotiable, twenty thousand."

    "One hundred thousand, please Please, you must charge me 100,000!"

    ...

    The two insisted on each other, and finally heard Mr. Da Miao chuckle in a provocative voice, "I haven't heard of the buyer raising the price by himself, Chuchu, you recently Is there a lot of money?"

    Unexpectedly, Chu Yu thought about it, and said seriously, "It's quite a lot, and I must thank you."

    Lu Tingxi: "..."

    Sorry.

    It was he who gave the little anchor his squandered capital by tipping too much.

    Lu Tingxi sighed, and said leisurely, "Let's have 50,000 star coins a head, no less." "

    But..."

    Lu Tingxi cut off the conversation, "Perhaps you want me to cancel the virtual headgear, and we can talk face to face?"

    He Tilting her head, she blinked her round cat eyes. She was a bit funny in her cuteness, but Chu Yu could imagine how seductive it would be once this person took off the hood to reveal his true face, and then he would bargain with himself...

    She wasn't quite sure if she could handle it.

    "Don't, don't—" Chu Yu hurriedly stopped, unwilling, "Fifty thousand is fifty thousand."

    "Chu Chu is awesome." The young man's cat lips raised a very cute arc.

    "..."

    Chu Yu didn't want to talk to him.

    ...

    This loss is not in vain.

    When receiving the courier at night, Lu Tingxi clearly felt that Chu Yu gave her more weight than at noon. Thinking of her series of operations today, Lu Tingxi invited her younger brother to share dinner.

    But Lu Liangchuan was moved to tears!

    But after a full meal, Lu Liangchuan routinely patrolled the vegetable fields at night. Suddenly, Lu Tingxi, who was lying on the sofa digesting food, heard a terrifying scream, and then saw his own brother rushing in.

    "Brother! My food was stolen!! Xiaohong, Xiaohong suddenly lost thirty-two. You are at home during the day, did you see who stole it? Ahhhh! I want to find the thief Desperate!!"     Lu Liangchuan's vegetable garden is not big, and every plant in it is planted by him and taken care of to grow up, which is very meaningful, and Lu Liangchuan is also very precious. Clearly.     Lu Tingxi raised his eyes and nodded, "I know."     "Who?!!!" Lu Liangchuan was furious.     "I picked it." Lu Tingxi remained calm.     "Ah?"     "I picked it." Lu Tingxi repeated, "It's in the bowl, and you ate it just now." "You're     lying!" Lu Liangchuan said, "Don't fool me with righteous words." Yes, there are only twelve in the bowl, where are the remaining twenty? Unless you don't wait for me to eat beforehand!"     Lu Tingxi twitched the corners of his mouth, "You just think I stole it."

    "You lied, you lied, you lied..."

    I remember really well.

    Lu Tingxi directly admitted, "Take the missing ones and give them away."

    "You—"

    Lu Liangchuan was possessed for a moment, his face full of disbelief, and the hand that pointed at his brother was still shaking violently, "Brother! I trust you so much You, you, how...how could you steal...take my things and borrow flowers to offer Buddha? You are too shameful!"

    Under Lu Tingxi's watchful eyes, he had no choice but to change "steal" to "take".

    Lu Tingxi looked at him, "I bought the seeds, and I spent money."

    "I planted the vegetables! I did my best!" Lu Liangchuan put his hands on his hips, "Touch your conscience, dig the soil, breed seeds, plant seedlings, water Water... you made any of them!"

    "I picked the fruit."

    "What you did is nothing compared to me!"

    Lu Tingxi paused, "Oh, hard work."

    "..."

    Lu Liangchuan Almost spit out a mouthful of blood!

    Anyway, in the end, he couldn't say anything about his brother, so Lu Liangchuan had no choice but to hold back his sulk.

    He also thought of the strange beasts locked in the backyard. Last night Lu Tingxi found a rare A-level combat robot... Of course, this thing is only rare outside. He has a lot of friends, and there are several S-level robots. , the choice is yours.

    The man ordered the robot to bleed one of the firework birds on the spot, but it actually looked worse, the beast only suffered a little skin trauma, and it was all good inside! But when he was looking at it just now, the other end was gone, obviously it was a corpse!

    All kinds of weird operations, combined with the analysis he had with Da Da that night...

    Lu Liangchuan is very sure -

    his brother is in love!

    Look, I even figured out the trick of selling miserably!

    Although his brother was honored as the "God of War" in the past, but now he is a semi-crippled man squatting at home, unable to fight with strange beasts to be brave, so he can only be brought up by a robot, and when he turns around, he smears some blood on his body and poses for a shot... ...

    Continue to fuck. The little poor man set up to attract the girl to fly away in pain~

    tsk tsk.

    Fortunately, it is still the stage of online dating.

    Although Lu Liangchuan told Da Da that he would destroy Lu Tingxi's relationship, he has not done anything so far. On the one hand, it is not easy for his brother to think about it at such an advanced age; the bigger reason is...he is cowardly.

    Don't look at Lu Tingxi's inability to blow his dog's head off with a real person now, but the methods of suppressing him are still a set of routines without seriousness, there are so many!

    But real people don't win in solo, it's still okay to attack verbally.

    Lu Liangchuan walked over, glanced at his brother who was playing with the imitation mask, and said leisurely, "Brother, you have to be sincere in your treatment. Serving people with sex is not a long-term solution." Lu Tingxi raised his head and glanced at him, Lu

    Liangchuan Seen by his deep eyes, flustered.

    Even though he slandered him in every possible way, his brother's good looks alone are still very capable of fighting outside, and all celebrities and idols are left aside! Even if the genes are broken now, and he wants to be a bad boy... I believe there will be countless women who will fight for him.

    Lu Tingxi didn't explain and said casually.

    "Thank you."

    Lu Liangchuan:? ? ?

    ——No, I really didn’t mean to praise you for your good looks! !

    The author has something to say:

    I am also addicted to Chuanchuan's sand sculptures today, unable to extricate myself.

    Call Chuanchuan crazy! !

    Thank you for the little angels who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you for the little angels who voted for [Mine]: Xiaofeiyan, Pepsi 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigates [nutrient solution]:

    sand sculpture netizen Song Bugui 4 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
48.8K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
92.2K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...