Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 31

605 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 31. Two poles of brothers [V]

    For just a moment, Chu Yu met the man's eyes—

    it was a young man's face with fair complexion, smooth lines, and handsome eyebrows. In particular, he had a pair of very smart eyes, which had a slight gleam under the direct gaze. Blue light, just one glance can make people feel refreshed.

    It is undeniable that Mr. Da Miao's real face is very good-looking, but besides being beautiful, it also has some unique aura. The sun is smudged, and his whole body has an unreal whiteness, which weakens his aura as an adult. , even the thin and straight figure became hazy, standing in the green of the garden, with a pure and beautiful youthful air.

    Just one glance makes one feel that he is harmless from the bottom of his heart.

    At this time, Chu Yu had long forgotten those precautions before, not to mention, there was such a face hidden under the head of the funny big cat...

    Ahhh!

    So cute!

    Lu Tingxi naturally saw all of Chu Yu's reactions in his eyes, and then began to play wildly.

    The young man was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head to look for his brain, and after a pause, he slowly raised his head, looked at Chu Yu on the other end of the communication, tilted his head, and did what he did when he was still wearing a cat head. The same, as if to alleviate this embarrassment, but still with a slight unnatural stiffness in his movements, he opened his lips and asked a little shyly.

    "Have you seen it?"

    In fact, his demeanor is somewhat different from his usual personality, but according to Lu Tingxi's understanding of the little anchor, after giving Chu Yu a huge shock, her head should not be quite right. Can go around the bend in no time.

    This is the best time to dig a hole.

    Sure enough, the little anchor on that end nodded obediently.

    I've been fooled.

    After all, his character is a young man, and it's not good to be too shy, so Lu Tingxi quickly adjusted his state, and smiled at Chu Yu relaxedly and comfortably with an adult posture.

    "I thought you had already turned off the communication, so you took off the virtual headgear."

    It's a pity that the sense of youth has dropped sharply, but it is more convenient for dialogue.

    "Sorry." Chu Yu immediately apologized to him.

    "It's okay, but you've already seen my face..." The young man paused, "Shouldn't you also express a little bit?"

    This sentence seems a bit greasy, but Mr. Big Miao showed his face! Paired with the shy and embarrassed expression on his face, Chu Yu has no psychological barriers at all!

    "Ah? But I didn't cover my face." After reacting, Chu Yu asked again, "What do you want?" The

    young man blinked, "Can I put an extra ketchup in the express package?" "

    But the French fries are already It doesn't taste good when it's cold..." Chu Yu frowned, looking at the young man's pretty face, she thought... ah, he's so good-looking, why don't you fry up an extra serving, it doesn't seem like a lot of trouble?     "You don't need to redo it, just give

    ketchup." Lu Tingxi explained, "I like that taste very much     . " .     "Thank you."     Hearing her agreement, on the other end, the young man showed another shallow and gentle smile. With the dishes in the yard, Chu Yu felt that he had been hit by his appearance, and he was a little swayed until he went offline.     Ji Lin noticed her abnormality, "What's wrong with you?"     "Slow, I can't slow down..."     Chu Yu answered while clutching her heart, turned around and poured a plate of ketchup for Mr. Big Meow, and then stared at her again. Ji Lin stared at the cooked chicken soup for three or four seconds, thinking of the young man's overly fair complexion, he also poured a small bowl into the box.     Mmm, chicken soup is nourishing.     Ji Yan watched her whole process, "Who do you want to give it to?"     "My loyal audience." With that said, Chu Yu called the robot and sent it out.     Since ancient times, Yangou is hopeless.

    Ah ah ah ah ah!

    Zai Zai, you must eat more to grow your body!

    On this side, Chu Yu was obsessed with raising cubs, unable to extricate herself; on the other side, Lu Tingxi took off the simulation mask (note: newly bought), and suddenly fell into deep confusion.

    well.

    He sighed, and then leaned back on the sofa until he was completely lying down, covering his somewhat deep eyes with one hand behind his back.

    The little anchor...it's so easy to lie.

    Everything at first was really just a coincidence.

    The first time he saw the stupid cat head on the head of the little anchor, it was a prank made by Lu Liangchuan with his private authority.

    Of course, he also found out later, because he didn't want to reveal the truth, so he just let it go.

    The last meeting in the black market was also an accident.

    At that time, Lu Tingxi found that the little anchor was very tolerant of good-looking and gentle personalities. Looking back, there was this "accident" of showing his face accidentally today.

    The simulation mask was put on when expressing facial expressions. It was really a temporary idea, but the result of the matter was far better than he expected, or...not good.

    The little host is too naive.

    To lie to such a child, to feel guilty? Probably lying to a stranger and lying to a brother are two completely different feelings.

    Lu Tingxi reflected on himself for a while, and after carefully calculating the consequences of exploding all the vests on his own initiative...he logged on to Xingwang again and placed an order for a brand new simulation mask.

    At worst, just reduce the frequency of this OOC over-the-top vest.

    The identity in the black market last time can be used again, but this time the character has to be shaped a little closer to his own nature, and the new artificial face... also needs to be pinched a little bit like the real one.

    Well, convenience will blow itself up in the future.

    No matter how attractive the beauty is, people still have to live on.

    After drinking the chicken soup, Chu Yu quickly forgot Mr. Big Meow's "true face".

    The two rare seeds bought from the black market last time are still growing seedlings. After seeing other people's red peppers, Chu Yu pestered Ji Lin to find a way to get her some.

    Since it exists in the world, there is always a way to get it.

    Cousin is omnipotent~

    Now, the Chu family’s vegetable garden has expanded to three acres of land, and it’s too late to rely on the four races in the family, so robots are put into the fields to work, which largely liberates the labor force and gives Chu Yu spent more time thinking about cooking and writing.

    Zhinao's writing speed is beyond the charts. In the case of "God of War", she has saved nearly 500,000 manuscripts every day. According to Chu Yu's concept, if she writes 30,000 yuan a day for ten days, she should The full text has been archived.

    Finishing it quickly will make it easier for her to write a new book.

    On this day, Chu Yu was working overtime to write "God of War". Until the evening, when she was tired from writing, she came out to catch her breath and received another message from "Growing Vegetables Domineeringly".

    After connecting, I saw the girl with twin ponytails rolling around on the sofa unhappily.

    "My brother went crazy today!" She said as soon as she saw Chu Yu.

    Since the first time, "Overbearing Vegetables" complained to Chu Yu about his brother. After Chu Yu expressed his enthusiasm, the former believed that his beloved Da Da had established a revolutionary friendship with him. After that, he complained more cheerfully. Come and vomit if you have nothing to do!

    Spit, spit... Chu Yu got used to it, and could still listen to it as material.

    The ordinary girl controlled by Chu Yu walked over, touched the roots of the ponytails, and comforted her, "What's the matter?

    "

    "Huh?"

    Speaking of this, the twintail loli became excited.

    "Wow! It's the kind of person who is alone at home, but does not light up, and then buries himself in the dark without speaking. When you walk over, he suddenly looks at you with a deep and complicated gaze... It makes your hair stand on end, like, like the hero in a novel!"

    Chu Yu understood in seconds.

    This kind of plot, she wrote in the past in the past, if not a hundred, there are eighty, Chu Yu immediately thought, "Isn't this what the hero did to the heroine?

    "

    Facing Little Lolita's pink, tender, tender face, Chu Yu immediately strangled that evil thought to death in her mind, and asked after finding her character as an upright and kind-hearted confidant sister.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Who knows! He actually asked 'Do you want to change your place to live?'... Wow! Isn't this just that I feel troublesome when I run out, and wants to kick me away? No! I must I won't let him succeed!!" Lolita with two ponytails clenched her fists, her bright red eyes were burning with fire, "Absolutely!!"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Does this behavior sound inexplicably familiar?

    I was bullied by my brother every day, but I didn't want to hide away if I couldn't beat him. Instead, I held my breath and wanted to go up and do evil every day to make the other party uncomfortable, but the end result was still suppressed... Wait, this is not her and Ji Lin

    's How do you get along?

    Chu Yu quickly put this idea aside... She hasn't done that yet!

    But she also used her rich emotional experience—accumulated from writing novels in ordinary times—to help Ba Dao grow vegetables and think of a way, and finally came to the conclusion, "Your brother...is he in love?

    " head laughing.

    "Hahahaha! My brother? In love? How is that possible! Hahahaha, he's the kind of person..." Afterwards, Luoli was like a duck being choked by the neck. , "—Fuck!!"

    Chu Yu saw the twin ponytails on the sofa stand up suddenly, walking back and forth in the virtual space, she curled her twin ponytails with one hand, very hard, Chu Yu was very worried that she would pull herself bald.

    "Fuck, shit, shit --"

    Lu Liangchuan remembered a sentence he had read in an ancient book: If you want to grab a man's heart, you must grab his stomach first!

    Thinking of Lu Tingxi's various abnormal reactions recently, as well as the sudden appearance of delicious food...

    Does this sentence hold true when applied to women?

    He suddenly turned around and looked at Chu Yu, with both ponytails flying up, and the avatar still said in that cute loli voice, "Big Daddy, I think you may be right!" "Ah?" "He

    must

    be I want to fall in love! I have seen it all, he bought the delivery list for the imitation mask, shit! I actually just remembered now...Am I stupid?" Loli said while hammering her head hard.

    "..."

    Chu Yu really wanted to say, if he continued to hammer, he would really become stupid.

    Chu Yu knew about the imitation mask. It is said that it covers the face and can become as close as the real face. No matter how close you are, you can't see the flaws, but you have only heard of it and never seen it.

    "Why buy a fake mask when you're in love?" she asked.

    "He's ugly! He's so ugly!!! If you don't buy a more beautiful imitation mask to wear, no girl will like him at all!" As she said, Lolita with two ponytails seemed to have been poked at some strange point of laughter, standing there Waist, laughing like crazy.

    Chu Yu stared at the face of the little cutie, thinking about the financial resources behind her, and the powerful genetic evolution of StarCraft, she couldn't imagine how ugly little Lolita's brother could be.

    However, was Lujiang pinched his face?

    Facing Xinaida's gaze, Lolita with two ponytails said righteously, "I'm different from him. My family is the most beautiful, and his family is the ugliest, hahahaha!" Chu Yu: "...

    "

    It seems to be getting more and more outrageous.

    After a while, the domineering planter finally had enough of laughing. He jumped back in front of Chu Yu, held his beloved Da Da's hand, and said excitedly, "Da Da, help me!"

    Chu Yu felt blessed, "Help your brother's love plan Do you want to make suggestions?" She herself wrote romance novels, and she became interested in an instant, "No problem! I am good at this—" She was

    interrupted by Domineering Vegetables before she finished speaking.

    "No! Let's sabotage! We must not let this bastard succeed in falling in love!!" Twintails started laughing wildly again.

    "..."

    Chu Yu looked at the child, and suddenly understood why she was beaten up by her brother every day, and it was all due to him!

    Probably... Ji Yan usually looks at her like this?

    wrong! She is much better than this brat! !

    But since falling in love is a matter between two people, Chu Yu still reminded, "But this is not good for the person your brother likes..."

    Lu Xiongzi Liangchuan thought about it seriously, "Let's do it My brother, don’t mess with girls!” She waved her little white hand, “Add some setbacks to their relationship, how can love be called true love if you haven’t experienced ups and downs!” Chu Yu: “……” It turns out that the president

    read

    more It's...it will really spoil your mind.

    The author has something to say:

    At first I thought of a gimmick title called Japan*Two Men, but after thinking about the current review system, I gave up...

    Thank you for subscribing, collecting and commenting, typos will be corrected tomorrow, good night~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
1.3K 52 7
Short Title : TCVJWTBASF Alternate Title: 迷人的反派只想成为一条咸鱼 Status : COMPLETED Source: NovelUpdates Description: Joyce transmigrated into her middle scho...
12.4K 291 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...
92.6K 970 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...