Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 27

612 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 27. Killing Chickens [V]

    Chu Yu looked at the appraisal report sent by Ji Lin -

    she recognized each of these words separately... No! There are many things she doesn't know, and she can only recognize half of many complicated and professional words, and when they are together... let alone understand.

    Chu Yu suspected that she had learned modern chemistry for nothing, and she was often praised by the teacher as a genius at that time.

    Chu Yu turned back and poked Ji Lin, "Cousin?"

    Ji Lin peeled a roasted sweet potato and was eating it slowly. It was obviously such a down-to-earth food, but he made it, and he just ate a few. It's elegant and beautiful that can't eat fireworks.

    Look at Chu Xiyue again, look at Little Baozi...

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Well, in this family, she is the only one whose painting style is out of place.

    The cannibal's mouth was soft, and after swallowing this mouthful, Ji Lin and Chu Yu briefly explained the content.

    There are violent factors in the body of the alien beast, which will be harmful to the human body after ingestion... In short, it is inedible. At the end of the appraisal result, it was also noted that they should use safe, convenient and guaranteed nutrient solution, and don't fix these bells and whistles!

    There is no need to tell Chu Yu about this.

    Chu Yu wilted after hearing this.

    She has been looking forward to eating meat for several months. Ji Lin finally spent a lot of money to get some meat, but was told not to eat it right before her eyes... This is more uncomfortable than killing her.

    There is no violent factor. She is an ancient earth person who knows nothing about the new knowledge of the interstellar world, so she looked at Ji Lin with some expectation, and begged, "Really? Cousin, think of a way..."

    Ji Lin is quite familiar with her appearance, he wiped the corners of his lips with a silk cloth, "Just take out the violent factor." Chu Yu's eyes lit up, "How to do it?" "The violent

    factor

    exists in the Every part of the animal's body, including flesh and blood, meridians and bones... If you want to take it out, you must first destroy their structure."

    Chu Yu frowned, "So you want to mash them up?" She quickly thought of something, "The minced meat can be used to make minced meat sauce and meatballs, the broken bones can be used to make soup, and after the blood is cleaned... it should be Can it still be used?"

    Ji Lin was a little surprised that the bones and blood of alien beasts can also be used. After all, Chu Yu has always said that he only eats meat and eats meat. He didn't mention anything else, but soon, he asked again, "What did you say? How big are the minced meat sauce and meatballs?"

    "In millimeters..."

    "It's too big." Ji Lin ruthlessly crushed her fantasy, "If you want to eliminate the violent factor, you must at least be accurate to the size of a micron .”

    Chu Yu knows this question!

    1 micron = 0.001 mm = 0.0001 cm.

    Chu Yu fantasized for a moment, although it would not be liquid like water, but it was so small, wouldn't it just be mushy? I have only heard of eating meat, which is a bit disgusting.

    Seeing the disgusted resistance on her face, Ji Yan knew that this must be thousands of miles away from Chu Yu's cooking method, and suddenly said, "Go kill a firework bird and make a copy for me." "Huh?

    " Chu Yu was stunned, "Didn't you say you can't eat it?"

    "I can, but you can't."

    There are more or less violent factors in the body of the alien beast, and the fire bird (chicken) is one of the few alien beasts with a low content. One, beasts (pigs) belong to the middle class.

    It was mentioned in the report that if the inadvertent ingestion of violent factors is less and the danger level of the strange beast is not high, there is no need to panic when there is no medical emergency equipment around, because the human body has an automatic adjustment function, After a certain period of time, this factor will be automatically excluded. But for the sake of safety, it is still necessary to prevent the alien animal factor from entering the human body and keep medical facilities and emergency kits by your side. If the situation is serious, please send it to the hospital for treatment.

    As for how the human body eliminates violent factors, it was not mentioned above, perhaps because it was afraid that someone would try it - after all, there are always people who want to die, and this is exactly what Ji Lin wants to verify for himself.

    Chu Yu wanted to eat meat, but he was not crazy enough to experiment with real people, so he was timid, "Or... forget it? Anyway, if you don't eat meat, you won't die." Big deal, big deal tomorrow

    . These people are not here, she secretly uses herself for experiments!

    Interstellar medical technology is still guaranteed.

    Ji Lin glanced at her, his eyes were still so cold, but there seemed to be a soft tolerance, "Less, you can't kill people. Go."

    Chu Yu pursed his lips, and said, " But—"

    On the other end, Chu Xiyue had already asked the robot to move out a complete set of medical equipment at home, and helped Ji Lin persuade Chu Yu, "Ayu, leave him alone. Don't think your cousin is a civil servant, but his physique It's also close to S, the violent factor in the firework bird can't kill him, so you just let him go." Turning his head, he

    said to Ji Lin, "Rin Lin, come on! Mom has everything ready for you."

    Ji Lin Lin Wannian's frosty face twitched the corners of her mouth, "Thank you so much, Mom."

    Chu Xiyue waved her big hand and said boldly, "You're welcome, which one of us is with whom."

    "Uncle, come on!" ~"

    Xiao Baozi was also helping Chu Xiyue, and when he turned his head, Ji Lin caught him and tapped his head lightly, "Don't just join in the fun." The whole family

    said so, and Chu Yu went to make meat in a trance up.

    In the end, I chose to make chicken, because the content of violent factors in the fire bird (chicken) is less than that of the beast (pig), not to mention the cooking wine used to make pork, which she will not have at this time.

    That question came up again -

    looking at the firework bird in the cage that was a comb taller than her, where would she kill such a big chicken?

    Seeing the confusion on her face, Ji Lin came over and asked, "Is it important to kill this thing?"

    "No way." Chu Yu recalled the usual operation of killing chickens in the vegetable market, and said, "Just hold down the wings, cut a knife on its neck, follow the bloodletting and wait for it to move slowly, by the way, before cutting the neck You have to pluck off some of the hair there."

    Ji Lin nodded, indicating that he knew.

    Afterwards, he summoned a robot, and the little robot that was chubby to Chu Yu's knee obediently offered tools to Ji Lin, and said, "Please be gentle." Then he let Ji Lin mess around.

    It's not the first time Chu Yu saw Ji Lin transforming a robot, but no matter how many times he watched it, he still found it very novel, and saw Ji Lin fiddling with it for less than three minutes.

    "Okay."

    Another robot came to take the utensil in his hand, and the first little robot walked to the cage, and the three hands suddenly stretched into ribbons, one of which tied the two claws of the firework bird to the cage railing , the other one tightly binds the two huge wings as Chu Yu said, and the last one, the front part of the ball suddenly turns into a cold thin knife, just like the Transformers in the movie, But it was too fast, and Chu Yu was dazzled and dizzy...

    In the first part, the thick and thin thread of the thumb rolled up the hair on the neck of the firework bird, tightened it and pulled it out forcefully. The next moment, the thin knife had cut its throat .

    Everything happened so fast that Chu Yu couldn't react until the blood spurted out, and she suddenly came back to her senses and screamed—

    "Blood!"

    Ji Yan thought she was afraid, after all, when she watched the video of her past reality show , the little cousin was shaking all over, and was thinking of going to block it, when Chu Yu yelled again, the voice was louder than before.

    "Chicken blood is edible too! Ahhh—" Chu Yu's heartbroken face said, "Don't waste it!"

    Ji Lin: "..."

    He seems to... misunderstand his little cousin.

    ——Sorry, there is no fear in front of delicious food.

    The author has something to say:

    I came back late from overtime work yesterday, took a good bath and stayed up until a little later before writing 1000 words [cover my face]. Today I used the company computer to touch the fish, and finally made up the chapter, although it is a bit short... there will be a second update later, I will continue to

    fish Lah~

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for [Mine]: 1 Xiaofeiyan;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...
23.3K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...