Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 26

622 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 26. All staff tools [V]

    Naturally, a certain little anchor didn't know about Lord God of War's awkward little thoughts.

    Chu Yu now looks at the more than 2 million viewers in the live broadcast room, and feels that they are all "Can I go to your house for dinner? Just a spoonful. JPG" emoticons, or the super invincible enhanced version of dense phobia!

    This...of course not.

    "Okay, okay, let's cook the third dish now." Chu Yu hesitated, and quickly changed the topic!

    The green vegetable buns volunteered to help her wash them beforehand, but since it was broadcasting live, in order to prevent the audience from thinking that they could be eaten without washing, Chu Yu put them under the water to pretend.

    "After washing, let's cut the vegetables into small pieces for easy stir-frying." Chu Yu said while doing it, and then lit the fire again.

    The hot oil used for the French fries in the pot next to it has been removed, but it has to wait for it to cool down before pouring it back into the container for safekeeping.

    Chu Yu left it alone.

    Vegetables - green vegetables, lettuce, water spinach...these stir-frying techniques are similar, heat the pan, add minced garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, then add green vegetables and stir-fry quickly, add salt, stir-fry until raw, turn off the heat, and add monosodium glutamate , out of the pot.

    In the last live broadcast, Chu Yu had already introduced the method of frying shredded potatoes in great detail, but this time, she did not seem bored when making similar dishes again, and repeated the steps carefully.

    ——Not just for new audiences.

    Chu Yu didn't know how many of the more than two million viewers in the live broadcast room would be able to hear her talk besides eating, maybe... one percent? thousandth? or even less?

    But that's okay.

    There will be a video in the live broadcast room to record everything she does for repeated viewing.

    Chu Yu never thought of monopolizing the concept of gourmet food in Interstellar. If she really wanted to keep it private and make a lot of money by herself, she would not have chosen to start a live broadcast in the first place.

    These techniques and techniques are also learned from others, and do not belong to her.

    Chefs thousands of years ago would be very sad if they saw the culinary skills they worked so hard to lose after thousands of years, right?

    The continuation of culture is an indispensable part in the history of human development.

    Now that she has the chance, why not do it?

    Chu Yu believes in the learning and creativity of interstellar humans. They are much smarter than the people on Earth thousands of years ago.

    At the beginning, Ji Yan made the kitchen utensils she needed only based on her vague description. Now, she recorded the steps of cooking. I believe there will be more and more people who can cook in the future, right?

    There will be a market if there is demand.

    One day, if Chu Yu wants to eat meat and vegetables again, he doesn’t need to be self-reliant, but can buy them through Xingwang Express. More importantly, at that time, the prices of vegetables, fruits, and meat products will definitely become more affordable.

    Then, finally, finally, you won't have to throw money away for a good meal!

    While his thoughts were churning, Chu Yu's last dish of stir-fried vegetables came out of the pan.

    After being stir-fried, the top of the green vegetables is covered with a layer of shiny oil, but it does not look greasy. On the contrary, it makes the green vegetables more green in color. big move.

    Vegetables are the best when they are ready-to-eat.

    Chu Yu also filled two plates, the smaller one was placed on the display stand, and the other...

    "I almost forgot."

    The plate he picked up was put down again, and Chu Yu walked to the long table.

    No matter how delicious the dishes are, Lu Tingxi has always paid attention to the little anchor. Maybe this is the highest level of the God of War (...?), and the little anchor took out a... well, a strange oval jar?

    It looks like an old and outdated knockout product.

    Click——

    Wearing gloves, the little host opened a small door on one side, and took out two dark red... balls?

    I really don't agree with the appearance, but the real-time link between the live broadcast and the viewing end, Lu Tingxi inevitably smelled a sweet and greasy smell, which seemed to be more straightforward and simple than the sweetness from the sugar-pickled tomatoes that I had tasted before. , and more lethal.

    Lu Tingxi of the Sweet and Sour Party was also somewhat attracted by this ugly thing.

    【Ke Pu Jun No. 7348: Anchor, what are you holding in your hand? 】

    "Sweet potato, or sweet potato." Chu Yu just saw it, and replied, "During the first live broadcast, I said that I would give you a taste next time.

    " Yu jokingly mentioned that next time, she would bring them raw sweet potatoes with better taste, anyway, she had them in the field.

    But raw sweet potatoes are always not good, so Chu Yu changed to roasted ones.

    In modern times, she always buys roasted sweet potatoes from the old man who rides a three-wheeler. At that time, she was only concerned about eating them. Now that she wants to make them herself, she remembered that it was an oval stove. As for the internal structure... I don't know.

    "It's just such a stove. Put it in, take it out and it's ready to eat." Chu Yu replied, and added, "There must be a heating function in the stove!" I didn't see any gas bottles, it should be coal

    .

    At that time, Ji Yan looked at her with contempt, but unexpectedly, she got it out in less than twenty minutes.

    It's just that what's stuffed inside has changed from coal to a new energy source that can heat itself.

    Chu Yu was shocked by Ji Lin's eyes, and Chu Jiayang's little friend came to kiss her and comfort her, "Mom, don't bother uncle with such simple things in the future. If you find cakes, cakes will do it too." Do it."

    The little bun patted his chest.

    Chu Yu: "..."

    was even more shocked.

    The process is tortuous, but the ending is bright!

    Seeing the praises and rewards in the live broadcast room, Chu Yu was in a good mood, and directly broke open a baked sweet potato with his bare hands. Hidden under the ugly black and red skin was golden sweet potato flesh, which was still smoldering. As for the hot air, as soon as it was opened, the sweet and attractive aroma instantly filled the whole room, completely covering the aroma of the previous dishes.

    The lethality of convenience food is still great.

    ["Old. Zishuai breaks the sky" rewarded 200 star coins in the live broadcast room of "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen": Ah! My mouth is already thirsty! 】

    【"Ba La La" tipped 100 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room: Let me out! let me eat! I want to eat! ! 】

    Chu Yu also put a plate on it and put it on.

    The taste of roasted sweet potatoes was so delicious that she wanted to turn off the live broadcast and eat it by herself, but seeing the audience in the live broadcast room, their mouths were too busy tasting and they couldn't speak, so they kept throwing rewards, Chu Yu couldn't bear to give it another go. Wave.

    "Today's three dishes are all done—"

    [Headshot shot eight hundred meters away: Wait a minute! ! Anchor, you won't be downcasting again, will you? Don't ah ah ah! ! I just took a bite of this baked sweet potato, a bite! ]

    ["Headshot from 800 meters away" rewarded 100 star coins in the live broadcast room of "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen": Give yourself □□. ]

    ["Ke Pu Jun No. 7348" tipped 100 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room: add one second. 】

    【"Hey woo woo eh" tipped 100 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room: add another second. ]

    ...

    [ "The Magic of Love Goes Around" tipped 100 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room: plus! ]

    [The magic of love circles around: Can the anchor call your family over to eat with us? From today, we are all family and eat together! 】

    【Tomorrow, today's thing: If it doesn't work, it's okay to turn off the live broadcast, but please don't turn off the tasting permission of the video, I want to eat it later. 】

    ["Yayaya" tipped 200 star coins in the live broadcast room of "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen": Humble and humble. ]

    ...

    Obviously, Chu Yu's previous coquettish operation left a shadow on this audience. Chu Yu smiled softly when she saw the barrage. Although it was soft and beautiful, there were nearly three million viewers... ...more tense.

    "I'm sorry, I was too angry last time, I was a little impulsive, and left a bad impression on you."

    The bullet screen quickly brushed "It doesn't matter", "It's okay", "It's all our fault, the host don't take it to heart" ...More than licking.dog.Licking.dog.

    In front of food, all humbleness is worth it!

    "All permissions will be released for this video recording, and the last tasting permission will be reopened later, and you can come to the live broadcast room anytime and anywhere to taste all the virtual dishes I made." Chu Yu paused, "Now I can There are a few, and I believe there will be more and more in the future."

    ["I've been waiting for you for three hundred years" rewarded 100 star coins in the live broadcast room of "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen": Long live the anchor! 】

    【"Alala" rewarded 500 star coins in the live broadcast room of "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen": Long live the anchor! 】

    【"Missing you" rewarded 1,000 star coins in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room: Long live the anchor! 】

    ......

    Chu Yu still wanted to talk, so she heard her brain beep twice.

    [There is a new message from Ji Lin, do you want to accept it? 】

    "Accept."

    Ji Lin's avatar who was eating and patting cucumbers while talking was immediately projected in front of Chu Yu, and the cold character design... a little collapsed.

    He said, "The results of the alien beast identification are out."

    Chu Yu's eyes lit up suddenly.

    When she came back last night, she wanted to make meat, but Ji Lin insisted that it must be identified and tested to be harmless before it can be eaten.

    Chu Yu was furious, "Aren't there two fireworks birds? We can kill and eat one first, and test the other!"

    God knows, how much she wants to eat meat! !

    "Then just eat it to death? Then why do you need to identify it?"

    "Then why did you buy two? What if they can't be used after identification?" Chu Yu also yelled at him, "Cousin, aren't you wasting money?"

    Ji Lin glanced at her coolly, "It's right."

    Chu Yu glared at him.

    Ji Lin: "I'm rich, and I'm happy."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Rich people are pissed off!

    Chu Yu was about to ask the result, but at the other end, Ji Lin gracefully raised his chopsticks, took a graceful bite of the cucumber, chewed a few mouthfuls gracefully, and said, "Come here early, bring the remaining two dishes .”

    Then, unilaterally end the communication without any elegance at all!

    Chu Yu: "..."

    How angry!

    In the eyes of my cousin, she is a useful cooking tool! It seems that in her eyes, her cousin is also a good hand at making kitchen utensils and importing raw materials!

    Now there is also a seasoning master Ke Yizhou...

    Chu Yu held his breath and was itching for the result of the appraisal, so he told the audience in the live broadcast room, "I will download the broadcast first, but the live broadcast room will be closed after five minutes, everyone can enjoy it." Taste, if you haven't eaten enough, wait for the video of the cat fighting to come out, just do it yourself." "

    Then we'll see you next time~"

    Before he finished speaking, Chu Yu's figure disappeared from the live broadcast room in an instant.

    Lu Tingxi stared at the place where Chu Yu was missing, and sent a message to Chu Yu with the Doumao phone, but the latter ignored it.

    The invincible and omnipotent God of War fell into contemplation—

    there was no room for display at all, so today's fraud...failed?

    The author has something to say:

    I, I can’t make any more juice...

    Good night, good night, I’m going to bed, I’ll catch bugs tomorrow~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for [land mines] : 1 small flying swallow;     thanks

    to the little angel who irrigates [Nutrition Solution]:

    3 bottles of catty;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...
65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...