Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 20

743 10 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 20. Interstellar Chicken and Pig [V]

    Meat?

    Meat! ! ! ! !

    Next, Chu Yu was full of anticipation for the entire 90-minute voyage, and this sense of excitement and anticipation did not gradually decrease with the passage of time, but increased as the distance got closer.

    It was rare for Ji Lin not to let go. As soon as the starship arrived, he took Chu Yu and the others straight to the destination.

    This is an asteroid, which has not been named because of its small size, but it is named XL-G7235 according to the cosmic serial number. It was not in the empire's territory earlier, and it drifted to the empire with constant celestial movement for nearly a thousand years. The edge of the territory, but still does not belong to the empire.

    It is close to the empire, and there is no affiliation and no order, so the interstellar people choose this place as a place for some gray transactions. More and more people come here, and this place has become a lively "black market".

    Looking around, Chu Yu saw that the southern half of the planet was full of goods and people. It looked prosperous and... barren.

    Yes.

    The black market has a trading history of nearly a thousand years, but apart from basic buildings, there are almost no local decent buildings. Many of them are directly placed in the open air. Occasionally, a few sheds are said to be temporary sheds. They are installed on the same day and dismantled on the same day. There is a mixed bag of fish and dragons, with various personnel.

    It is said that on the other side of the black market, there are still garbage accumulated in the early years.

    Some people who passed by along the way had a malevolent look and were not easy to provoke. Chu Yu held Baozi's hand tightly again. Xiao Baozi looked up at her and obediently let her hold her.

    Finally, Ji Lin walked into a simple giant container.

    The container looked airtight, but once inside, both the lighting and ventilation inside were very good. It can be seen that the new interstellar material is not bad, Ji Lin glanced at it, and said directly to the middle-aged man sitting there.

    "Ji Lin, come here to pick up the star beasts I ordered a few days ago."

    "It's Mr. Ji, but I'm waiting for you!"

    The man stood up as he spoke. He didn't feel it when he was sitting, but the man was two meters tall, and he was wearing clothes made of special materials, which should have a protective effect.

    He has a short-shaved head, thick eyebrows, and a deep scar on the left side of his face. He speaks boldly but always with a bit of evil spirit.

    Definitely got blood on his hands.

    Where has Chu Yu seen such a battle? His heart twitched unconsciously, his face turned pale, and his hands were also exerting force...

    Chu Jiayang, who was held by her, immediately felt that Xiao Baozi's small body stood in front of Chu Yu, white and tender. Fingertips scratched Chu Yu's palm, with a little itchiness, said softly but firmly.

    "Mom, don't be afraid. Uncle is here."

    Chu Yu's heart felt warm, and most of the fear dissipated in an instant. She bent down and hugged Xiao Baozi in her arms, and smiled at him, "Mom is not afraid."

    Seeing that the mother and child are doing well here, Ji Lin continued to negotiate with the man, "I have something to do two days ago, let's inspect the goods first?" The

    man grinned, showing his white teeth, and said, "Okay! Then you can take a good look at it." Look!" As he spoke, he slapped the huge cage behind him with his big palm.

    Hum-

    chuck-chuck-

    the strange beasts in the cage rioted instantly, all the light in the room gathered in the cage, Chu Yu first saw two groups of bright fiery red.

    The other party flapped its huge wings, but was limited by the gravity in the cage, so it couldn't fly up. Not reconciled, it could only use its two claws to scurry around in the cage, and then peck at the railing of the cage with its sharp beak. The material is too hard, seeing that they cannot escape, their small eyes stare at everyone outside, extremely fierce.

    But this time, Chu Yu couldn't care less about being afraid.

    Afraid of a ball!

    This is chicken! Such a big chicken covered in meat! !

    Chu Yu had searched on the Starnet in the past. In the interstellar period, many species on Earth in the 21st century were extinct, but species evolved through evolution, and some similarities could always be found in new species.

    For example, there is a strange beast called Firework Bird, which is as tall as a sixteen-year-old boy when it stands upright with two feet. An altitude of about 100 meters.

    Chu Yu looked at the picture, isn't this a combination of a modern chicken and a flamingo?

    Compared with domestic chickens, it has longer legs, larger volume, better-looking feathers, and can fly, but none of this can change the essence of it being edible meat!

    Chu Yu's eyes kept lingering on the flapping wings and red comb of the ferocious beast in the cage.

    Such a big rooster comb, how delicious it must be...

    The firework bird in the cage was still clamoring, but when it met Chu Yu's overly revealing eyes, the whole bird (...chicken?) actually flinched, The flapping strength of the wings is also much smaller, and the animal's instinct tells it that this weak-looking woman in front of her is very, very, very dangerous.

    Firework birds may not look big, but they are ferocious by nature, with sharp beaks. It is not easy to catch them, so they found mercenaries from the black market.

    After Ji Lin scanned it, he also nodded with satisfaction, "Not bad."

    The man laughed twice, and talked about their capture experience in a good mood, "When I went to catch these two, it was unfortunate that the mother just After laying the cubs, the male saw us coming, he was so fierce, the goggles my brother wore were not made of good material, and the male almost pecked him blind!" "There are still eggs?" Chu Yu asked anxiously

    , "Did you bring the eggs back?"

    The chicken is delicious, and the eggs are also delicious!

    The mercenary was stunned by Chu Yu's shining eyes. He didn't understand why the girl who came in and acted scared was so excited all of a sudden, but they were all guests, so he answered honestly.

    "Bring them back together, anyway, it didn't take much effort, here, they are all placed there." He pointed to the foot of the wall.

    Chu Yu saw that there were a total of four eggs in the corner, and the size of the body became larger, and the raw eggs were no exception. Each was as big as a child's head, and one egg could eat three.

    Chu Yu looked at the man again, and that fierce face became pleasing to the eye, and she immediately called Ji Lin, "Cousin, I want this too!" "Yes."

    Ji Lin agreed without asking, anyway In terms of eating, just listen to my cousin.

    "Okay!" The man was also in a good mood. He was originally a brother's anger but brought something back, but he didn't expect it to be sold, "But that thing was brought by the way. Since you want it, my old Meng is also an honest person , I don’t earn you much, 20,000 star coins each!”

    The two fireworks birds were priced at 150,000 star coins each.

    Ji Lin: "Yes."

    Chu Yu also checked the price on Xingwang. Knowing that Xingji is expensive for everything related to delicious food, the price is already very fair, so she politely said, "Thank you, Uncle Meng."

    She After touching Chu Jiayang's child's head, Xiao Baozi also gave out a cute and invincible smile, "Thank you, Grandpa Meng."

    Uncle Meng laughed.

    This mercenary uncle looks cruel, but he is a nice person, and he speaks frankly.

    After discussing the "chicken" business, Uncle Meng took Chu Yu and the three to see the "pig".

    Similarly, pigs in Interstellar are not called pigs, but beasts. They have a dark complexion, hard mane, and sharp fangs when they roar. They are three times the size of modern pigs, and they are definitely enough to eat. !

    Chu Yu was slightly disappointed.

    This is a wild boar, and it's an interstellar beast. It's jumping around outside. If it's slaughtered and eaten, will it be old and hard to chew? I really miss the white and fat domestic pigs of modern times, and the ones that can be ripened by eating feed can be...

    no!

    Chu Yu shook her head and quickly put this dangerous thought behind her. She has evolved from taking nutritional supplements to eating grass, and now she is finally about to eat meat. She should be content.

    Regardless of whether it is a black pig or a white pig, they are all good pigs if they can be slaughtered and eaten!

    "It's not easy to get this thing. I got three heads in total, two males and one female. I guarantee the goods are good. Look at this frisky one. If you want it, I'll get it for you." Uncle Meng introduced.

    Ji Lin took a look at Chu Yu, saw the latter nodding to him, and said, "I don't worry if you ship the goods, these are enough for now, let's settle the account." "Remove the deposit, a total of 1.23

    million Star coins, how about this, I'll be more refreshed, wipe off the change for you, and just pay me 1.2 million."

    Chu Yu felt a pain in his heart, and stood up to pay, Ji Lin flicked his fingertips on his wrist Nao, "Go aside." Directly transferred the money.

    Actually asked my cousin to pay!

    Chu Yu looked at Ji Lin completely differently, and the rainbow fart was even more desperate, not much better than the previous Ke Yizhou!

    Making a lot of money, Uncle Meng will be in a good mood now, smiling brightly, "Where are your flying machines landing? It's not easy to go with these, I have a way, ask my brother to help you transport them there." Black market

    has According to an unwritten rule, all vehicles are not allowed to enter the trading area.

    Ji Lin nodded, "I'm sorry."

    Ji Lin and Uncle Meng started to transfer goods, and Chu Yu was supposed to follow, but Xiao Baozi suddenly wanted to go to the toilet, so she went with him.

    Not bad for being a garbage star in the past, even the basic facilities such as toilets are very simple. After all, there are differences between men and women. After the little bun went in, Chu Yu waited outside.

    The black market is all-encompassing. Even though there is a huge star network as a communication platform, the sources of many things are opaque, and they cannot be put on the bright side, nor can they be used in logistics. They can only be traded in the black market, and more of them are for their own use. It's useless to hold something you don't know, just set up a stall on the black market at will, try your luck, and whoever looks at it will take it away.

    Therefore, the black market stalls with no threshold and no rules are also messy, and some even come to the toilet!

    It's here, let's see it.

    Chu Yu left a message for Little Baozi's brain, and didn't dare to go too far, so she just looked around, most of them were things she didn't know, and there was another piece of rusty high-voltage charged nickel that the stall owner introduced as an antique. Golden gun...

    "Uh... I don't need this, thank you, I'll look at others."

    Sorry, this is still too advanced for her in the 21st century.

    Chu Yu went to look at the next one, and suddenly, the eyes burst into light——

    ahhhhh!

    Watermelon seeds! It's watermelon seeds! ! !

    A must-have fruit in summer, Chu Yu has eaten 80 or 100 watermelons in modern times, and she still eats watermelon seeds all year round.

    "This... How do you sell this?"

    The stall owner is a young woman. She found it in a box when she was picking up a certain asteroid, and she just collected it and sold it on the black market just to try her luck, even though she didn't know the goods. But he still caught Chu Yu's dilated pupils in an instant, and he was concerned.

    "Twenty thousand star coins apiece," said the woman.

    20,000 star coins... It's not cheap, but the green vegetable seeds that Ji Lin bought before cost 7,000 star coins a grain, which is not available in the market, and can only be bought through relationships.

    One watermelon vine can produce two or three watermelons. One watermelon is as big as it is, and it may be even bigger if it is cultivated with new technology. If you calculate it like this...it's a lot of money!

    "How many seeds do you have in total?"

    "Here are all of them."

    Chu Yu roughly counted, and there were seventy or eighty seeds in total, costing about 1.5 million star coins.

    Chu Yu licked her lips, her voice hoarse, "It's cheaper, I want it all."

    The woman smiled slightly, "It's the same price."

    She had seen through Chu Yu, and thought it was rubbish, but now she finds out that she can sell it at a high price. Is it impossible to ruthlessly slaughter this wronged man?

    Sure enough, Chu Yu tried to bargain down the price, but the demand had been seen through, and finally he bought the 78 watermelon seeds at a price of 1.5 million star coins.

    The purse is greatly flattened, but it is always worth it.

    Seeing that Chu Yu was about to leave, the woman called her again, "Wait, I still have a seed, do you want it?"

    Chu Yu turned around, "What is it?"

    "How would I know." said, taking out a pack of new seeds, "Here it is all, I found this in the same place as the one in your hand, and it was in an old-fashioned insulated storage box when I found it, you can see for yourself The

    seeds are small, dark red on the surface, and look full of luster, just like the watermelon seeds just now, they should be solid and can be planted.

    Chu Yu didn't know this kind of red seed, and hadn't seen it in the family garden so far. Thinking back to the vegetables and fruits she planted... Well, there are too many varieties, and she is not engaged in agriculture in modern times, so I really can't guess what is this.

    But just buy it!

    "How much is it?"

    The woman smiled slyly, and she was sure that she would take advantage of her, "Ten thousand star coins a piece." The

    amount of red seeds is large, and it is estimated that there can be nearly 300 in a pile, and Chu Yu is going to eat them all. , but at first hearing the price... still a bit unacceptable.

    "The seeds just now were so big, and you only sold them for 20,000 star coins. This one is so small that it still costs 10,000 star coins?" Chu Yu began to bargain.

    "I'm selling it per piece. You also said that I just sold you 20,000 pieces, and now this one is only 10,000 pieces. I gave you a 50% discount, which is already a good deal." "You have made it clear that you want to cheat

    . Me!" Chu Yu rolled his eyes and discussed, "Let's do this, anyway, no one wants your seeds except me, I eat all the two million star coins, and you can make money. I know, you are all over the sky now The asking price is to see that I want to buy it, but if I don’t kill it for you, you will be a pile of scraps, so who can you sell it to?”

    "Come on, I'll take things, and you'll earn money."

    The woman thought for a while, "You're right."

    "Then let's make a deal?" Chu Yu said.

    The other party shook his head with a smile, stretched out a finger, and shook it in front of Chu Yu, "10,000 star coins, no bargaining. You said that no one wants this thing except you? Maybe." "I

    am I don’t know what this little one is and what it’s for, but seeing that you bought the first 20,000 ones without hesitation, you should have expected the value of this kind of seed. Some people are always curious. After all, everyone I don’t know the goods, let me tell you about the 1.5 million seeds you said earlier..." The woman paused, "Thank you for helping me with the publicity." Chu Yu gritted her teeth, she really couldn't tell

    this man !

    Afterwards, no matter how Chu Yu bargained, the woman who had tasted the sweetness just bit her to death and refused to let go. Helpless, Chu Yu could only buy this unknown seed at a price of 10,000 a piece.

    Thinking of buying a chicken just now for only 150,000 star coins, Chu Yu couldn't help sighing, vegetables are more expensive than meat!

    "I'll buy them all!"

    "There are 324 coins in total, and I'll charge you 3.24 million star coins." The woman had already counted them, "Pay the money with one hand, and deliver the goods with the other hand."

    Chu Yu called Zhi Nao transfer.

    Zhinao replied to her: [Di—the balance is insufficient. ]

    She shook her head in confusion, and asked, "How much money do I have?"

    [A total of 2,178,657 star coins. 】

    "Why so little?"

    Zhinao directly pulled out her income and expenditure details. During this period, Chu Yu made a lot of money from "God of War", but spent more on growing vegetables and buying seeds. Thirty-seven cents to contribute—she three, Ji Lin seven. But as the vegetable field at home grew bigger and bigger, Chu Xiyue bought several acres of land. It was really... spending money like water.

    Poor again.

    It's time to go back and update "God of War", open the book "The Royal Family's Only Favorite: The Crown Prince's Hot Little Runaway Wife", and return to Domao live broadcast.

    Chu Yu secretly made a decision, but looking at the seeds in front of her... She took a deep breath and was forced to make a choice, "You don't need all of them, count two hundred and seventeen for me, and I'll transfer the money to..." The voice did not

    finish As soon as he fell, Chu Yu was knocked down.

    It wasn't too heavy, but she stabilized quickly, raised her head and met a pair of deep eyes, which were too good-looking, the feeling of meeting the eyes was indescribable, as if her soul could be sucked in at the moment of focusing, thus arousing her mind. Deepest memory.

    She is fine, but the man is not. Especially seeing his pale complexion, Chu Yu subconsciously reached out to help him, "Are you fine...are you?"

    Her voice was soft and soft, maybe the other party's complexion Pale, clearly tall and straight, but when grouped together, it gives people the illusion that it is a delicate and fragile product that must be properly preserved.

    The man accepted her kindness, his eyes as deep as stars were slightly bent, and he smiled very lightly. He didn't move his lips, but Chu Yu heard an extremely warm voice.

    "It's fine, thank you."

    Ah... Su died.

    The author has something to say:

    Supplement: There will be a final explanation on the follow-up 21.22 of buying seeds, if you still can't accept it, you can only...

    Lu Tingxi: Today I got the script of Bai Yueguang/White Lotus.

    Chu Yu: Ah, I've been tricked.

    Manuscript Box 02: Thank you for subscribing, see you tomorrow~

    PS I’m on a business trip, I came back very late on 8.2, and I can only start coding at 8.3. Less than_(:з」∠)_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
23.9K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
1.3K 52 7
Short Title : TCVJWTBASF Alternate Title: 迷人的反派只想成为一条咸鱼 Status : COMPLETED Source: NovelUpdates Description: Joyce transmigrated into her middle scho...
12.4K 291 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...