Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 9

792 14 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 9. "God of War" Explosively Released

    Ji Lin is worthy of being a top student in the mecha department, and it didn't take long for him to make something customized by Chu Yu.

    Although there were some accidents in the middle - the heat conductivity of the pot made of new materials was too good, and the range hood directly sucked the air and dust...

    But in the end, the result was good.

    "Mom." Xiao Baozi poked the pot that had become silvery due to the use of new materials, "Can you make delicious food with this?" "..." Chu Yu lost his

    temper

    .

    She pestered Ji Lin to make these kitchen utensils as soon as possible, but forgot the crucial point-

    the raw materials in this time and space are hard to find!

    Chu Yu has checked the information. It is rumored that the concept of "food" was also used in Interstellar long ago, but later in a long interstellar tug-of-war, the nutrient solution was born due to its convenience and speed, and as the war intensified , the scarcity of food has gradually extended from the battlefield to the ordinary people.

    Later, although the war was over, the convenient and trouble-free eating method of nutrient solution was retained, followed by the establishment of large and small nutrient solution factories, and the traditional diet gradually weakened because of its expensive and cumbersome. , all kinds of planting and cooking methods were lost, and in the end even the original appearance and function of food could not be tested...

    So far, "food" has been completely regarded as a concept, which only exists in human thoughts.

    It is conceivable that if Chu Yu can reproduce the delicious food from thousands of years ago, what kind of sensation it will cause!

    It's a pity that Chu Yu has no skills at all now, but it's hard for a clever woman to cook without rice.

    But fortunately, she thought of this question two days ago. She does not have high authority in Xingwang. If she wants to get raw materials, she can only ask her almighty cousin—Dora Jilin to find a way.

    Ji Yan could see some signs from the kitchen utensils made these days, "Do you want to make traditional food yourself?"

    Chu Yu nodded, "Just... just try it."

    Ji Lin stared at Chu Yu for a long time, until he saw Chu Yu's heart trembling, and then heard Ji Lin speak slowly again.

    It turns out that gourmet food is not completely extinct in this time and space. Some ancient cooking methods are still preserved in the high-level empire and some wealthy nobles, which are only enjoyed by the most noble people and are a symbol of status.

    It is impossible for ordinary people to do this!

    Thinking of the messy things that Chu Yu asked him to make, Ji Yan hit him before he came up, and advised Chu Yu to give up as soon as possible.

    "You don't need to think about the ready-made ingredients, but I can help you buy a batch of food seeds through some special channels, but you have to be mentally prepared, the cost will never be low." Paused, "But the key is, you Can you grow vegetables?"

    Chu Yu was about to open his mouth to answer, but Ji Lin quickly said, "Beforehand, I won't help you grow vegetables anymore." "

    No need!" Chu Yu patted his chest and promised, "I will grow vegetables myself! "

    She has also watched some variety shows linked to agricultural economics in modern times. The level of cloud farming is top-notch. Farming in such an automated high-tech interstellar...should be no problem, right?

    "Cousin, how much is that 'not low'...?" Chu Yu asked again.

    Ji Lin reported the number.

    Chu Yu hugged her small treasury, her heart ached - the seeds that the uncle of the modern farmer bought casually are really expensive! But there is no way, I can't bear to let the child get caught and not go to the wolf... Bah, there is no return without investment, Chu Yu still transferred the money to Ji Lin.

    Ji Lin raised his eyebrows, "Is your money still enough?"

    "A little more. My novel will be on the shelves in a few days. Whether I can turn around depends on this wave!" Chu Yu clenched his fist, full of fighting spirit.

    Ji Lin: "Well, then I won't give you credit."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Is it too late to regret it now?

    When Ji Lin was still making kitchen utensils, the seeds arrived first.

    Chu Yu directly opened a plot of land in the backyard of his home - of course, Ji Linpai commanded the robot to do it.

    I would also like to thank the empire for its vast territory, including dozens of planets. Kodo Star is a moderately prosperous planet, and the land is not expensive. When Chu Xiyue bought a house, she also bought the right to use hundreds of square meters nearby.

    It was empty at first, but now it is all cheap for Chu Yu.

    Chu Yu and Xiao Baozi are now living at Chu Xiyue's house. On the one hand, it is convenient to take care of them. On the other hand, Chu Xiyue has feelings for taking care of Xiao Baozi for so long. It would be too hurtful to move away now.

    So, be thick-skinned.

    However, Chu Xiyue was very happy about this. She lost her husband in her early years, and he left her a large inheritance. Now that her son has grown up and is capable, she doesn’t have to worry about anything. She used to take care of buns all day long, but now Chu Yu took half of this fun away. After a few days, she sighed. , Chu Xiyue went to have fun by herself.

    Hearing about this incident, he not only gave Chu Yu the right to control the land, but also rushed to participate in it himself.

    There is also the little bun, who has to water and weed all day long, and ask, "Did the seedlings sprout today?"

    Except for Ji Lin, the other three members of the family were all on the ground.

    Chu Xiyue and Xiao Baozi didn't understand at all, Chu Yu only had theoretical experience, and he was very half-baked, the soil nutrients in the interstellar land were scarce, no matter how the three of them planted it, they didn't see any improvement... In the end, Ji Lin, who claimed to "never help", came over With help, professional medicine was injected into the soil, and finally these expensive seeds germinated.

    Facing the star-worshiping eyes of the three of them, Ji Lin let out a "huh".

    Vegetable growing was finally on the right track, but the one who grew the best among the three was not Chu Yu, a theoretical giant, but... the little friend Chu Jiayang who was less than five years old.

    Little Baozi is now staring at the land every day when he goes to and from school, and he is more careful than anything else. Every time Chu Yu sees it, he can't help wondering...

    Is Baozi's father who inherited this attribute to Xiaobaozi a hidden descendant of Shennong? ?

    Vegetables should be planted slowly.

    Chu Yu's "ingredients" hadn't matured yet, and the day when her novel was on the shelves arrived.

    During this period of time, Chu Yu saved a total of 150,000 manuscripts. After sending Xiao Baozi to school that day, she was bombarded with messages in the book review area as soon as she landed in Lujiang.

    There was a reward for "Growing Vegetables Domineeringly" exposed, followed by Lujiang arranged a recommendation list, and now the book review section of "God of War" has long been different from what it used to be, with fans, jokes, updates, pink and black Passion. Passionate... every day is crowded.

    [Online dating chooses me, I'm super sweet: Damn it! The author himself is online! Everyone, come and kill her! ]

    [Alex Black Hole: It's already eight o'clock in the morning. Isn't Lujiang always released in the early morning? Yuda, you have the ability to predict and have the ability to explode! ! ]

    [The girl who picks her feet will never admit defeat: I don't want to do anything but read Chapter 32 of "God of War".JPG]

    [The number one picker in the interstellar world: My purse is ready, so when will it come to cut me? Chinese chives? I can't even spend the star coins, so I'm dying! 】

    【"I'm just haha" tipped 1000 StarCraft: What's the use of talking about it? A group of poor people, it is better to show it with practical actions. 】

    【"Male plus male" rewarded 500 star coins: How many times have I said it, I am not poor! 】

    ......

    "I'll just hehe." A wave of tipping frenzy was directly detonated, and Chu Yu couldn't see it at all, so he could only post a message.

    [Chuyu [Author]: Sorry, I'm late, I'm going to prepare for the update now. 】

    Chu Yu asked Zhinao to block all comments, and then contacted Lujiang to enable her VIP privileges, and then threw the 100,000-word manuscript that had been divided into chapters all at once!

    After finishing all this, click on the book review section again, and sure enough, the noise has stopped, and everyone must have flocked over to watch the latest updates.

    ["Overbearing Vegetables" to your article "The Empire's No. 1 Favorite: Lord God of War, unrestrained love!" 》Rewarded 500,000 star coins, and left a message: Finally, the update has exploded, I have been waiting so hard! [Suddenly awake.JPG]]

    Chu Yu: "..."

    The domineering president will never be late.

    Thank you Papa for the seed purchase funding.

    After "Overbearing Planting Vegetables" made it clear last time that he was not short of money, Chu Yu stopped being polite to him, and privately poked the double-tailed loli on the screen, directly entering the chat mode in the virtual space.

    Chu Yu's default original image girl: [You are also waiting for an update. ]

    The pair of ponytails bouncing up to her side, opened her mouth with a proud and crisp voice: 【No! I was super excited after your announcement yesterday. I didn’t do anything all night and waited for the explosive update. [Cute]]

    [I thought there would be an update in the early morning, but I waited and waited...I didn't expect you to wait until sooner. I thought you might have something to do, and then continued to wait until two o'clock...In the end I didn't sleep all night, You are not kind! [Wow crying loudly]]     The twintail loli on the screen really sat on the ground and began to cry, and continued pitifully: [I have no energy until now, and this is all a big mistake! 】    Chu Yu's girl was silent, and finally touched the root of the ponytail tied up by "Overbearing Planter": 【Okay, touch your head, don't cry, don't cry. 】    Two ponytails turned their heads, and snorted arrogantly: 【Forget it, I forgive you. 】    Chu Yu laughed: 【You are trying too hard. 】    Two Ponytails: 【For Da Da, all of this is worth it! [Love][Love]]     Double ponytails: [Look, I’m so sleepy and still holding on, so I’m going to contribute the first reward after it’s on the shelves. Da Da, I can learn from you from time to time, and it’s always the same... 】    Two Ponytails: 【So in these 100,000 words, is there any plot about abusing God of War? [Rubbing hands excitedly] [Suddenly abnormal]]     Chu Yu: [... Yes. ]     Loli circling excitedly, her ponytails fluttering up, excitedly set off an ultimate luxury firework for Chu Yu: [I'm going to watch the explosion, let's talk back. [Waving][Love you]]

    Chu Yu looked at the loli with double ponytails who suddenly disappeared, and the virtual image of the original girl couldn't help but hooked her lips, and a smile appeared in her slightly dull eyes.

    She exploded 100,000 this time, and finally got stuck at the beginning of the God of War.

    The so-called author is to point out chapters and chapters! Broken madman! Drive the readers who follow the update to the point of madness!

    Don't ask why the text is marked with a sweet text, but the text is still abusive... Naturally, the readers are tricked into it first, and when they want to, they can do whatever they want!

    At that time, I will blame the outline and say that the outline has collapsed, hehehe... These readers are cursing, but their bodies are still very honest.

    Chu Yu thought about it, and then privately sent the remaining 50,000 saved manuscripts to "Overbearing Planting Vegetables". After all, this is what she really wants to read, and it is not easy to stay up all night, so it is considered as a reward of 100 Wanxingcoin fan benefits.

    After finishing all this, Chu Yu was about to go offline to see her dishes, when Zhinao suddenly sent her a new message -

    "Theme: [Explosive] A certain hype divine article is on the shelves today, let's guess how it can "catch" How many subscriptions? "

    The author has something to say:

    I got a lot of new comments yesterday, thank you everyone, I will give you refills~

    And, change the title of the new book to refresh yourself 2333

    PS: Can I have the first bottle of nutrient solution, it's so ugly to be naked (humble) author, online begging)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 329 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
92K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...