Interstellar food live broadc...

By Xiaoshuo_

Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes n... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 1

1.6K 21 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 1. Transmigrating to the Interstellar Era

    The cold-colored room, the cold medical equipment, and...

    Chu Yu moved his gaze to the face of the man in front of him who was also as cold as ice.

    A very handsome man, his expression was clearly cold, but he had a pair of extremely passionate peach blossom eyes, which vaguely gave her a strange sense of familiarity.

    Chu Yu pressed her head, "This is it?"

    A hospital?

    The man in front of him was not wearing a white coat with the same specifications, so he was an enthusiastic citizen? But this appearance is probably too high.

    The man was still looking at her with a scrutinizing gaze.

    Chu Yu took the opportunity to look around -

    no!

    The medical equipment around her was super high-tech, and no matter what she looked at outside or the man's face, there was a touch of blue... Wait,

    blue! ?

    She lowered her head, only to find that her whole body was soaked in light blue liquid, the sealed thing, like the medical cabin mentioned in science fiction novels...

    fantasy, no no, science fiction, right? !

    The man on the opposite side slightly raised his eyebrows, "Stupid?"

    Chu Yu's heart skipped a beat, and she pretended to be weak, "Oh, my head hurts..." After a while, "Well, I seem to have lost my memory... ...Who are you?"

    The good-looking man smiled, softening his cold eyebrows.

    "Very well, I don't even remember." He said, "It's even more stupid." "

    Then our relationship, are you my...boyfriend?" Chu Yu cautiously probed.

    The man looked at her with a mean mouth.

    "You have a good idea."

    "And, I'm not interested in you or Luan Lun."

    Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief: "...It's okay."

    Facing this kind of boyfriend, she was really afraid that one day she could not control herself and would go to jail.

    half an hour later.

    Chu Yu finally figured out the current situation - what he heard from Ji Lin.

    She has crossed over!

    Chu Yu leaned back on the sofa.

    Travel to the interstellar era a thousand years later.

    In this era, the earth has been destroyed, and she now lives on a small planet called Kodo, and there are countless planets of this size in this universe. Hundreds of nearby planets are connected together to form an "empire".

    Humans live in the empire, but the universe is not only inhabited by humans.

    Due to territorial and resource issues, the empire often fought with other races around it. Fortunately, the battle line was always drawn to the outermost circle, and Kodo, where Chu Yu lived, was still relatively peaceful.

    Of course, in the interstellar era with highly developed technology and genetic technology, the wisdom and physique of human beings today are not comparable to those of thousands of years ago.

    Coincidentally, the body that Chu Yu wears has the same name as her, and even the face is 70% similar. It is said that she has been a star in the past, which shows how unusual she is.

    And the reason why the original body started his career at a young age, here is another story of the interstellar giants.

    The original mother and father were genetic marriages with a high degree of matching—the unique product of interstellar, and the two families were considered well-matched. people!

    Yuan Chen's mother left very early, and not long after, his father married the man outside and brought back a pair of twins and daughters. The two were older than Yuan Chen, which proved that his father had an affair with his stepmother long ago.

    The daughter left by the ex-wife was naturally excluded by their family, and had to start earning a living at a young age. The original body was willing to endure hardships. Seeing that life was getting better and better, the stepmother's family, who were greedy for her share of inheritance, murdered her!

    Even though the things Chu's father allocated to Yuanshen were so insignificant, the stepmother's family felt that everything in the Chu family belonged to them.

    The original body was involved in a car accident and fell into a coma... Until today, five years later, Chu Yu passed through and woke up.

    Chu Yu was amazed and couldn't help applauding.

    "Wonderful, wonderful!"

    She is very interested in the Interstellar version of the rich family drama, if she is not afraid of revealing her secrets, she would like to catch a man and talk about it for three days and three nights.

    After the car accident, the original body that became a vegetable was thrown out of the Chu family. It was the sister of the original body's mother—the aunt of this body took her in and took good care of her.

    And the man in front of her is her aunt's son, her cousin Ji Lin.

    Ji Lin glanced at her, "Should I write it down for you and make it into an idol drama that hits the entire StarCraft?"

    Chu Yu thought for a while, "The conflict in the script is not intense enough, I can polish this part a bit more, it has to be exaggerated, yes For the audience, authenticity is not important, and Su Shuang is done."

    Hehe, she is good at this.

    After all, Chu Yu made a living by writing novels before time travel.

    Ji Lin: "Then write it based on the real story of XX, buy hot searches on the star network, sell it badly, and finally appeal to the court to seek justice for you through legal means?" Chu Yu gave a thumbs up, "cousin, can

    you What a genius!"

    Ji Lin snorted, "Look outside."

    Chu Yu looked over, and heard Ji Lin say to the brain on his wrist, "Turn on the internal transparency mode", and the white walls of the house gradually became Transparent, the sun shines in, and some of it falls on Chu Yu's body, even the simulated heat is as real as it is.

    Ji Lin: "Did you see it?"

    Chu Yu: "Well... the sun is quite big, it's warm and comfortable when it shines on your body."

    Ji Lin pointed to the sky: "Do you think the sun looks like a discus?"

    Chu Yu: "?"

    Ji Lin: " Can hitting you on the head wake you up?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Well, this is to wake her up and stop dreaming.

    Chu Yu was lost for a while, and then remembered Ji Lin's high-tech that could be achieved just by talking, "No, now everything is controlled by the brain, and the car is also flying in the air, how can it still hit me? "

    She said, and checked with her own brain.

    In the interstellar era, all the cars running on the ground have evolved into new energy suspension vehicles that fly in the sky. Connected to the intelligent brain, which is automatically operated by the intelligent brain, human beings have no driving authority.

    Ji Lin: "It's time to unleash your screenwriter-like imagination."

    Chu Yu: "Oh, the rich are indeed the source of all bugs."

    Interstellar, which advocates science, is no exception.

    "It's okay." Ji Lin said again, "Using your BUG skills, this car hit you and made you lie in the medical cabin for a few years. Now that you wake up and spend so much money, it's a loss." Chu

    Yu Glaring at him angrily: "Are you my cousin after all!?"

    Ji Lin: "I'm not."

    Chu Yu: "???"

    Ji Lin: "Send the money for the medical cabin and life liquid, and there is The money for the hospital materials, the rent for the house... The trouble is settled at once, and the money for the enthusiastic citizens is not blown by the wind, thank you."

    Chu Yu: "..." Devil.

    "Hey~ What is the difference between you and me in the family? You are my cousin, a cousin who is closer than my father!" Chu Yu leaned forward dog-leggedly, "Is my cousin thirsty? My cousin will pour you a glass of water." ;Is cousin tired? Cousin will give you a pinch of your legs..."

    Fortunately, the interstellar medical level is strong enough. Chu Yu fished out after soaking for more than five years, except that he is a little weaker than normal people, and his other physiological functions are all there. A little adaptation is enough, no rehabilitation is required at all.

    Long live science!

    Ji Lin finished enjoying Chu Yu's whole set of flattery, and finally left her the space.

    Chu Yu added a setting of "amnesia" to herself, barely fooling the past.

    But after all, it’s time travel. Apart from the companion intelligence brain, the original body didn’t leave her any memories. Although there was a gift bag of memories from Ji Lin, the other parts were still blank. She really had to think about it——Next,

    what How to cover up the core change from being noticed? What can I do for a living in the future? And after all, she inherited the original body, how will she deal with the grievances left along with it?

    ...

    All kinds of things, she really knows too little about this time and space and this body.

    Chu Yu was fascinated by his thoughts, there was a beep, followed by footsteps.

    She looked up, and there was nothing in front of her.

    What about people?

    His gaze moved down slowly, until he reached his waist, and finally met a pair of clear blue eyes.

    Hey, it's a little bun.

    Four or five years old, wearing a small shirt—probably the uniform required by Xingji Kindergarten, standing not far away, looking at her eagerly.

    The little bun is white and tender, with black hair and blue eyes. He is very good-looking, with pursed lips, and his facial features look familiar. Chu Yu couldn't remember it for a while. He looked at his eyes nervously and warily, but with Unbelievable with a bit of joy.

    "I came back very early today." Ji Lin just came out.

    Chu Yu glanced back at him, then at the steamed stuffed bun with her fingers clasped tightly on the strap of her schoolbag, and suddenly felt blessed.

    "Your nephew, right?"

    Chu Yu took the opportunity to glare at Ji Lin—such an important thing was not mentioned earlier!

    "It's so cute. I'm your aunt Chu Yu. I fell asleep in a blue jar before. I just woke up today. Well, you should have seen it before." Looking straight up, with a smile on his face, "It's our first time meeting, hello~"

    But there was no smile on Xiao Baozi's face, his lips were getting tighter and tighter, and he was about to bite himself, looking at Chu Yu's azure blue pair His eyes dimmed little by little, all his joy turned into disappointment, just when the blue was about to completely dim, Baozi lowered his head.

    The little bun was good-looking, and Chu Yu suddenly felt a sense of guilt.

    Where is she wrong?

    "Auntie just woke up, I haven't had time to prepare a gift for you, I'm sorry~"

    Chu Yu hurriedly made amends, and even reached out to touch the little bun's head to comfort her, but saw the latter bypassing her and rushing into the room with a small body.

    Chu Yu was stunned, "Is he afraid of strangers?"

    "Chick."

    Ji Lin sneered, followed by a female sigh.

    Chu Yu looked at the woman who had been standing behind Xiao Baozi.

    The average lifespan of Xingji is more than two hundred, and the youth period is prolonged, so she looks like she is only in her early thirties, her eyebrows and eyes are similar to Ji Lin, but she looks much gentler.

    The woman who picked up the buns and came back from school is Ji Lin's mother and Yuanshen's aunt——Chu Xiyue.

    "Oh." The woman sighed again, looked at Chu Yu lovingly and said, "Didn't Rin Lin tell you?

    " , "Rin Rin? Cousin, your nickname is Rin Rin? So cute~ you look like a girl!~"

    Ji Lin stroked Zhinao lightly with his hand, and smiled, "Cousin, do you think this sofa looks like it's going to be turned over at any time?" "Hahahaha——"

    Chu Yu who was sitting on the sofa: "... Quack."

    Like a duck being strangled by the throat, it was instantly quiet.

    Chu Yu was like the children in the kindergarten who were sitting in a row eating fruits and vegetables, sitting obediently with their legs together, and their eyes were extremely sincere, "Auntie, you continue to talk." Chu Xiyue glanced at the siblings, "

    You Already in a coma, I should not know."

    Chu Yu: "I, what should I know?"

    She suddenly had a bad premonition.

    Chu Xiyue: "GaoGao——you just saw that the child is not Rin Rin's, it's yours."

    Chu Yu hurriedly lifted up her clothes to look at her belly. Fortunately, there was no cesarean section scar.

    wrong!

    Interstellar's medical level... It's normal to have no scars.

    There was thunder in Chu Yu's head, and the sea water was tumbling, and he was in a trance, "My own son?"

    Chu Xiyue nodded, "You were born when you were in a coma, and I still have the hospitalization and birth certificates. "

    Ji Lin: "I testify, you can watch it anytime."

    Chu Yu: "..." Don't think she didn't see his playful face.

    So she traveled across the stars and received a bun directly? This is not a big promotion in the supermarket, but also buy one get one free.

    Chu Yu's eyes lost their luster.

    "Wait a minute." Chu Yu tried to grasp the key point, "You said I gave birth to him when I was in a coma, so when I was pregnant with him, I was in a coma?" Chu Xiyue nodded again without knowing why

    .

    "Damn!" Chu Yu scolded the sky, "A beast! Such a heavy mouth, even a vegetative person will just let it go!"

    This effect was no less than a bolt from the blue, and Chu Yu's three views were shattered into pieces.

    However, being in a vegetative state...does it really feel good?

    Hehehe, I'm so curious~

    The author has something to say:

    Old man, old stalker, feel free to

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...