Not His Fan

By Queengracerulez

The night my sister Eva stone(also a famous actress) asked me to go to a concert with her I wish something or... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

5 2 0
By Queengracerulez

I walk to the shelf that Jason is standing in front of,when he's see me walking towards him he goes back to the back of the shelf, guess he must have figured out something's off and that's why he keeps hiding from me. I can see Jason shadow from where I'm standing so I just stand directly opposite him."I wonder where Jason is I'm going to have to leave if I don't see him in the next five minutes"I say a little bit loudly.I hear Jason moving from behind the shelf"Guess he's finally decided to show himself"I mumy.

I start walking towards the entrance. As I'm about to open the door to leave the store that's when I hear Jason voice"Avery",took him long enough. "Yes"I said as I turned around. Jason is standing there still wearing the same hoodie but he removed the sunglasses and nose mask So that I can recognize him."Were you about to leave"Jason said as he walked towards me. I can't believe he's asking me that when he knows what he did.I just have to ignore it I'll get back at him for it later"Yeah,I was looking for you but I couldn't find you and there was a creep following me around the store"I said as I eyed Jason with a smile on my face.Jason clears his throat and he looks around with a nervous look on his face,at least he knows what he did.

Let me make him a little more nervous, "you haven't answered my question yet,where were you"I asked with a smile on my face.Jason clears his throat"um,I was around maybe you didn't see me"He says as he runs his hand through his hair."I didn't see you but I searched the whole store and you weren't anywhere the only way I'd have not seen you was if you were wearing a disguise of some sort,so were you"I said with a smile on my face as I looked at Jason fiddle."was I what"Jason said looking more nervous."In disguise",I said while trying to hold in laughter,guess who's laughing now Jason.

"Well,look at the time it's almost 6pm we've got to get going if we're even going to go at least one place",Jason said with a nervous smile on his face.So he's trying to change the subject seeing how nervous he is,let me just play along."Yeah, you're right let's go"I said with a smile on my face. Jason take my hand and we leave the store together. Outside the store Jason stops walking"Um, is something wrong,why did you stop walking"I asked."Nothing's wrong but could you help me put on this sunglass and nose mask", Jason said."Can't you do that by yourself"I asked Jason."No, cause I don't want to let go of your hand"Jason said with one of his dazzling smile and my heart actually fluttered.

I clearer my throat"you say the funniest things sometimes"I said while looking at Jason.I remove my hand from Jason hand and help to put on the sunglasses and nose mask,since Jason is tall I stand on my toes to put on the sunglass and nose mask for him I almost trip while I'm putting on the sunglasses for him but Jason catches me by putting his arms around my waist but even after I'm balanced he doesn't let go so I have to put the nose mask and sunglasses on him while my heart is racing super fast and he still keeps looking at me with those gorgeous eyes and with a stupid gorgeous smile on his face. So I do the only thing I can do to save my self from an heart attack,I cover his eyes with sunglasses and his smile with the nose mask.

"I'm done"I tell Jason."I know"Jason says with a smile and I know he's smiling cause the corners of his eyes are creasing."You can let go now"I said."I know"Jason said with a smile. A group of teenage girls pass by us and start giggling and that seems to make Jason let go of me. Immediately he lets go,he takes my hand again and holds it"Come on let's go,you can at least see my favorite place before you go back home cause it's already getting late"Jason said while taking us through the street.As we're walking I notice how he seems to know exactly where we're going he's not even asking anyone for directions."I guess you really know your way around here"I said."Yeah,its one of my favorite places to come visit when I'm on tour"Jason said as we walked back to the road.

"Come on we've got to take a taxi from here"Jason said as he tries to flag down a taxi,lucky for both of us in less than an a minute a taxi stops and we both enter the car. I wonder where we're going."Jason where are we going"I asked curious,"Don't worry it's a surprise,I promise you're going to love it"Jason said with a smile."You're not trying to kidnap me are you,come to think of it,with you dressed like that you kinda look like that guy that was following me around in the store"I said with a teasing smile.

Jason pulls down his hood and takes off his face cap and he runs his hand through his hair,I guess that what he does when he's nervous."I'm sure it's not me, anyone can look alike dressed the way I'm dressed", Jason said nervously.Teasing Jason is kinda fun."I never said it was you"I said with a teasing smile. Jason coughs nervously,he looks out of the window"This is where we're stopping sir"Jason said to the taxi driver,before we get out of the car Jason put his cap and hood back on.

As i'm getting out of the car Jason pays the driver,I'm looking around trying to figure out where we are but all I see is forest. When Jason is done paying the driver"come on let's go"he said as he held my hand and pulled me along.on my God if he keeps holding my hand like this I think I'll end up dying of an heart attack. I'll just try to think of something to distract me,I could ask him where we're going"Jason where are we going"I asked,"Well since it's already getting late I thought we could just go to watch the sunset"Jason said,"Couldn't we have watched the sunset anywhere,why here"I asked curious,"I know, but trust me you'll know why when you see it"Jason said."Come on we'll have to hurry up the sun is about to set'"Jason said.

I can't even recognize anything everywhere is just trees yet Jason seems to know exactly where we're going."Here we are"Jason said. I guess I must have been lost in my thoughts cause Jason has removed his sunglasses,nose mask and he's dropped the hood of his hoodie,"come on Avery,I know I'm handsome but you have to stop looking at me even if it kills you and focus on the view"Jason said a gorgeous smile on his face."I wasn't staring at you,I was looking just at the trees"I said and the worst thing is I'm blushing and since my complexion us very fair I'm sure he noticed."Yeah,I know you were looking at the trees,that's why your cheeks are so red cause the trees are so magnificent"Jason said with a teasing smile on his face."Come on let's look at the view"Jason said as he puts his hand around my shoulder and turns me around and I see the most beautiful view I've ever seen and I have no words to describe it.

It almost looks like the sky is on fire and it looks so beautiful."Wow"I say in amazement."Isn't it beautiful,I found this place by accident one day"Jason said with a smile. I look at Jason and he looks so handsome with a smile on his face and because of the way the color of the sky is reflecting on his face he looks like a gorgeous statue. "Sweetheart, you're staring at me again"Jason said with a smile."I can't help it you're so handsome"I cover my mouth with shock immediately,Wait a minute,what did I just say I hope Jason didn't hear me. I don't think he heard me cause the Jason I know would have said something.

"Well thanks for the compliment I've never appreciated it more from anyone else"Jason said with a gorgeous smile on his face.Yeah,looks like I have the best luck in the world,I could just change the subject"Isn't it later already shouldn't we start going"I asked Jason."Well,we could leave now or we could go swimming"Jason says excitedly.I guess my face changed when he suggested the idea cause he starts pleading "Please Avery join me,when will we ever get this kind of opportunity again,please it's going to be fun"Jason said with an adorable look on his face,"Yes"I said with a smile well who could say no to a face like that.

Jason starts taking off his clothes when he's done he's only left with his boxers and I'm left with a mini heart attack and he jumps into the water,"Avery,are you going to join me or you'll keep staring at me"Jason shouts,"I wasn't staring at you"I mumble."Could you turn around I want to remove my clothes"I said."Okay Princess"Jason said as he turned around.The nicknames makes my heart race so much.I remove my clothes and I'm left in just my bra and underwear but before I enter the water a thought crossed my mind"Jason,is the water cold"I asked,"it's not cold"Jason said.Instead of entering the water gradually I just decide to jump into the water to get it over with.

Immediately I enter the water I'm shocked by how cold it is and I end up screaming."Are you okay"Jason said as he turns around immediately and he moves closer to me. I can't believe his acting concerned it's his fault I screamed,the next thing I do is that I start splashing water at him and the idiot starts laughing one of those stupid laughter that makes him look even more gorgeous and makes my heart race."what was that for"Jason said with a smile.I can't believe he still has the guts to laugh so I keep splashing water at him"Avery,is everything okay cause if looks could kill I'd be dead already"Jason said as he moved closer and held my hand to stop me from splashing water at him."The water,you lied about it"I said.

I can't believe it but Jason actually starts laughing."Avery I didn't lie I said it isn't cold but it's actually freezing"Jason said with a smile."I can't believe you, word play really"I said with a scoff."I'm sorry,I just said it cause I knew that if you knew the water was cold you wouldn't want to join me"Jason said. When Jason said that I realize how close we are and how Jason keeps looking at me and the worst part was that I was looking at him like that too.

The next thing I know is that Jason let's go of my hand and he keeps moving closer and one thing leads to another and we're kissing and must I it's the most amazing feeling ever

How do you think the kiss is going to change things between Jason and Avery.How do you think everything happening is going to affect Eva and what do you think will happen in the next chapter.

Fact about me:I'm a silent reader

If you liked the chapter don't forget to like, comment and share to your friends and followers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 12 14
A Celebrity from Atalanta, Georgia with the struggle of depression, loneliness, Anxiety. she thought no man would ever be good for her, but is that s...
Serena By Lana

Teen Fiction

10.1K 291 14
Serena and her family weren't close. As soon as Serena started high school she distanced herself from them. Her attitude changed and it was like she...
3K 57 17
16-year-old Seraphina Vesper was completely content with her life. Being ahead in her grade she is perfectly college-bound and her unknown secret onl...
8K 345 10
****COMPLETED**** Ashley Scott is your typical high school student. She isn't nerdy or incredibly athletic, but sh...