The Badboy's Heartbeat [BxB] √

By lady_Vendite

Seventeen-year-old Jordi Adkins' life became both liberating and nightmarish right after he came out of the c... More

The Badboy's Heartbeat
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100

CHAPTER 25

664 19 3
By lady_Vendite

JORDI ADKINS

No one would've prevented the dazzling smile that's blatantly painted on my face when I saw Xavier waiting for me at my own locker. I have been thinking about him throughout the entire day. No one noticed but the inner gay Jordi hidden inside the abyss of my soul would've done anything that's there to do just to find some time to spend with Xavier.

"Hey, how was your day?" Xavier inquired the moment I strut my way towards him. I tried not to look at him and proceeded to unlocking my locker.

"Good. Nikki's still pissed but overall, I had a good day." I replied and I was greatly hoping to be subtle with everything that's going to happen from this point onward. I'm perfectly aware that I'm already squirming in great ecstasy deep inside but I'm still the sane Jordi that I am. I know better than wearing my true emotions on my shoulder. I have to be calm even though I could smell Xavier's scent.

"I'm sure she'll come around at some point." Xavier trailed off.

"Yeah, she's just taking her time."

There was intense silence after that and I'm just waiting for him to talk more. I don't want to talk a lot because I'm afraid that I'm just going to end up asking about something that I don't to ask. I'm already happy that Xavier was making efforts to come and find me.

After a few moments, Xavier finally opened his mouth to speak. "Anyway, d-do you have l-like any p-plans today?" He was evidently stuttering but I guess he was just nervous about this whole thing.

And I was nervous too to be quite honest. "Huh?" I huffed out. I thought I was going to say that I don't have any plans but I literally fucked that up. Xavier's basically asking me out and I just said huh? Who the fuck says that?

"Uhm, nothing." Xavier uttered.

I immediately know I was stupid for acting way too calm when in reality, I'm just as jittery. I know I should've just said that I don't have anything planned and the conversation would've ended up on a continuous banter between me and Xavier. However, I don't really think that's what's going to happen because I heard a few familiar voices behind.

Nixon, out of all people, showed up and I instantly know that he just came here to ruin my almost perfect day. "Look what we have here! It's the cocksucker!!!!!"

Nixon and Darren were both laughing as if they just said something funny.

"You do realize that not every gay person wants to suck your dick, right?" Gritting with such annoyance, I snapped at Nixon.

"He's talking back, Nixon." Darren added from behind.

"So, you're talking back now, shithead?" Acting as if he's the boss of something, Nixon inched closer to me. He's loaded with such a pompous attitude that I can't even understand where's he getting the audacity to act like he's an alpha male when he's really far from that. He even slapped the back of my head.

"Get your nasty ass hands off me!" I yelled back at Nixon and I was really hoping that Xavier would step in and stop this utter shenanigan. "Xavier?!" I whispered giving Xavier a help-me-out-here sort of look but I was immediately disappointed when he ignored me and looked away. My heart sank and I knew then that I have to stand up for myself.

"Hey, loser! Don't you look away from Nixon when he's talking back to you." Darren chimed in essentially playing the role of Nixon's second in command.

"What the fuck is wrong with you all, assholes? Seriously, you all are fucking sick in the head!!!" I scowled at them giving them all a sharp glare.

For Darren and Nixon, I was glaring at them hoping that they'd be taunted by such intense glare but I was definitely wrong about that. Of course, they've been bullying me for years and they've already developed a sense of dominance over me. I felt powerless but I don't think I'm going to let them own me that easy.

For Xavier, I know he's obviously conflicted by this certain situation. I could sense something in him but I'm not going to assume anything. Darren and Nixon are his best friends and I'm just nothing but Jordi. I'm just the person who he like to kiss. I'm just the person who he walked home. I'm just the person who listened to him when he's questioning his self. Is there a difference? There's a huge difference.

I ended up slamming the locker shut and as I attempted to walk away, Nixon and Darren both blocked my path. By this point, I just wanted to scream out loud and cause a huge scene.

"Where do you think you're going, loser?" Nixon looked down at me, his eyes looked like he's going to beat the shit out of me anytime he wanted.

"Let me through, asshole." I snapped out. I found myself in a situation where I'm the only one who could save myself and I'm going to try and save myself. Apparently, Xavier doesn't want to meddle in this situation and I got the message clear as a crystal.

"What did you just call me?" Nixon spat sounding a bit tense.

"He called you an asshole." Darren added.

"Yeah, that's right." I nodded and I was already about to fume. "You're nothing but a sick fuck spineless asshole who deserves no space in this world. Look at this situation huh? Who do you think is the loser? I know it's not me because I'm not failing my mama and I know for sure you aren't making your mama proud. If anything else, you are embarrassing them. You are the real cocksucker here. I'm not acting all tough and beefed out when really, I'm the weak fucker here. You're a burden in this society and you should all fuck yourself in the ass!!!" I went on sounding clearly pissed off. I'm fueled with everything. Anger, annoyance, confusion. I am aggravated. I just want to spend time with Xavier fucking Rockwell and now, I feel like I don't want to do that anymore.

"Oh, yeah?" Nixon looked like he ran out of anything to say and I felt good about it. I got him speechless but instead of leaving, he snatched someone's drink.

"Hey, that's my drink!"

"Who gives a damn about your drink, skank!!!" Nixon yelled at the innocent Lily who just passed by. Nixon then looked over at Xavier. "Xavier, here!"

"What?" Xavier asked.

"Pour this on him." Nixon scowled over at him.

"I-I'm not going to do that."

"What now?"

"I said I'm not pouring that on him." Xavier repeated with a louder voice and at least, in that single moment, I knew he's just an island stuck in the middle of two fighting nations.

"What seems to be the problem, Xavier?" Nixon asked utterly confused.

"I-I...."

"You know what? Fuck you, Xavier."

Just when Nixon was about to pour the milk tea on me, Nikki showed up out of nowhere.

"Get the fuck away from my best friend!!!" Nikki shouted over at Nixon. I could hear the intensity in her tone.

"Nikki!" I felt relieved to see Nikki show up at a time like this.

"Oh, you did not just... Fuck! I'm going to kill you, bitch!!!"

What happened was fast. Nikki had some quick reflexes that he managed to grab Nixon's hand and reverse what he was supposed to do. Nikki ended up pouring the milk tea on Nixon's shirt. And after that, Xavier just pulled Nixon and Darren away.

"Are you alright, Jordi?" Nikki prodded the moment we both sat by the bleachers overlooking the empty soccer field. I just needed some air after that moment.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied even though deep inside, I'm still processing the fiasco that just happened. "Thank you for rescuing me, girl."

"You know I always got your back." Nikki patted me on the shoulder. "You're my best friend and I don't want to let a jerk pour some sticky milk tea on you. Over my flaming hot, voluptulous body!"

I almost choked myself when I heard Nikki. "It's voluptuous not voluptulous."

"Really?" Nikki cinched her eyebrows after I corrected her.

"Yeah."

"Fuck, I've been saying that wrong for years."

"Well, at least, now you know it's voluptuous."

Nikki and I ended up sharing a mirthful laughter together and then there was silence after that. We just looked at each other and with that exchange, we slowly realized we were supposed to be not on good terms.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

Nikki and I uttered in unison. It seemed that we both have to apologize to each other and how funny that this came at such a timing like this. First of all, I'm still trying to process what happened by the hallway but I'm I guess I'm going to do that after this conversation.

"Well, this seems like a good time to talk." I began after another moment of silence. Nikki proved to me that she's still my best friend and she's not going anywhere after such a petty fight.

"Yeah it is and I'm really sorry for calling you a liar. That's really something that's wrong on my part." Nikki stated and at least hearing her say that, I felt good even after almost getting poured by a milk tea by Nixon.

"Apology accepted and I'm also sorry for a calling you a bitch. I didn't mean to say that to you."

"That's okay, Jordi. I'm really a bitch, you and Jane know that and I wasn't mad that you called me a bitch. I'm just really acting like petty bitch that time and that's all on me."

"But why'd you call me a liar though?"

"Because there's something you're not telling me and we really need to talk about because I'm really dying to know some things."

"Yeah, I guess but I wasn't lying about anything though." I added clarifying the reality of things.

"Exactly. I just realized that and that's why I came to find you but then those assholes were poking fun at you again. I just really can't stand seeing you being abused like that. Those assholes really think they can easily poke fun on the weaker men just because they're built like a construction worker."

"Haha, not a construction worker. But you're right, they're can't be doing that like I'm human too and I've got feelings. I'm really glad that I also stood up for myself. And thank you again for showing up because I could read them for filth but I'm not a feisty woman like you."

"Yeah. Let's not walk away from the topic. I was just going to tell you something." Nikki began and the look on her face just tickled my curiosity.

"Tell me!"

She let out a heavy sigh. "I saw you and Xavier kissing." Nikki revealed and I was thrown over the edge.

"WHAT?!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 809 14
Dream finds himself in an introverts worst nightmare when Sapnap convinces him to host seven of their close friends for Sapnap's 21st birthday. The o...
162K 5.1K 16
•COMPLETED• After a long, boring night at a party, Lucas has to drag his wasted best friend home and try to sober him up before bed. What happens wh...
153K 6.7K 30
Most of his friends seemed fully aware of his ridiculous feelings for Mat. In fact, Mat was about the only one who was oblivious. River had been been...
23.3K 736 43
Not enemies Not lovers Just strangers with some memories. *** To put it simple, Lewis Henderson, the boy who has his life planned out, hates Weston G...