Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

50. Dr. Kim seokjin

2K 150 37
By karaaii

Some of my readers didn't get the notification of the previous two parts so go and check them out first before reading THIS!!!...

......................................

but her Omega instincts were telling her something else. She felt like something was going to happen. It was making the feel girl uneasy. She was suddenly feeling like throwing up. The intuition was too strong to Handel.

Y/n held onto her pendent tightly trying to calm herself down . Maybe it was her anxiety because she was going to meet new people and there were possibilities that someone could be  an alpha ( it was what y/n thought shrugging off the wierd feeling. )

Taehyung was peacefully driving when he heard a little whimper from his right. He turned towards y/n and was about to ask something when she suddenly spoke up...

Y/n ; Tae.. taehyung i am s..sorry.
She says not looking at him.

Listening to this and sensing the sudden tense behaviour of y/n , he parked the car at the side turned towards y/n...
Tae : what happened y/n?? are u ok?? Why are u saying sorry to me huh?

Y/n still didn't look at him.

Y/n ; a..am sorry if I g..get anxious and me..mess up . I might end up ma.. making u e.. embarrassed infront of them. I..j..just ca..can't help it. That's why am s.. saying s.. sorry in advance.

Y/n answered him honestly.

Tae : y/n! Don't even think like that , i can understand and i will take u back immediately just tell me when u feel like it's getting out of control ok?? And y/n i bet they won't make u uncomfortable. U'll enjoy their company.

He says smiling and tries cheering her up. Y/n looked at him Before nodding like a baby.  Which made taehyung smile.

Soon they arrived at the destination. Taehyung was damn excited to introduce y/n to his Hyungs.

Y/n and taehyung headed inside the appartment complex and before getting into lift...

Taehyung looked at the nervous y/n standing behind him... He took her hand into his and smiled at her.
Y/n looked at him before holding on to his hand tightly.

The couple walked in the lift holding hands. They reached his appartment and tae rang the doorbell.

The door opened revealing a smiling jimin.
( Well taehyung already told everyone about y/n's anxiety and that's why they sent jimin to open the door and greet her first , so that she won't feel uncomfortable.)

Jimin smiled Widely at y/n welcoming her into the house. Y/n smiled at jimin greeting him making taehyung sigh in relief. Three of them went inside and y/n was met with the four..

Yoongi , hobi , jk and namjoon were in the hall when taehyung arrived with y/n..
Jimin gave a brief intro to everyone making y/n giggle at jimin's remarks for others. They all greeted her one by one in the most polite way.

Y/n too sighs in relief when she found out that none of them is an alpha and all of them were so sweet , she was indeed surrounded by a bunch of gentlemen who were so lively and happy personalities.  

Hobi found y/n cute like a baby , he even came and  squeezed her cheeks just like we do to a baby.

Taehyung was observing the girl and her face showed no sign of discomfort!!. 
He whispered near her ear asking " are u ok ? " And in return y/n just smiled at him giving a little nod.
Taehyung clutched at her cuteness before turning around his head towards Namjoon talking.

( This cute little interaction didn't go unnoticed by jimin )

Suddenly Taehyung asked hobi

Tae : Hyung where's jin Hyung?

Hobi : oh he's upstairs getting ready, he came back a little, he'll be here in a few.
He said giving his signature sunshine smile.

Jimin to y/n : u know y/n jin Hyung is the eldest and more like a mother of the group.

"Jin"

" Their jin Hyung"

The name jin almost had y/n tear up , they were calling him the mother. These little things were making y/n feel a sudden nervousness..

Is it her jinu oppa? No no that can't be , someone else can have the same name too. Her heart was beating faster... She was trying her best not to think about it because obviously it's not him...

Y/n was just expecting him not to be her oppa , she doesn't has the courage to face him , she really can't see him .

Y/n's heart was thumping inside her chest loud. Suddenly jungkook yelled " Hyung come fast".

Y/n was sitting with all the boys in the hall while jin came from the door behind.

" Am sorry! Sorry guys i got an emergency case in the hospital. "
Jin said from behind and y/n broke down into tears , she can never forget the sweet voice ever .
Y/n broke down into tears.

She recognised him!

It's him!!

It's her jinu oppa!

Their jin Hyung and her jinu oppa are the same!!

Y/n's heart sank , she started sobbing silently , y/n didn't get up to greet him which gained tae's attention. He looked at his side to see a river of tears flowing down her cheeks. Taehyung panicked and shook y/n shoulder Asking her if she was ok? What happened??

It gained everyone's attention , even of jin. They all were confused like why did she started crying all of a sudden who was smiling just a few seconds ago.

Before anyone else could say something. Jin sensed the quiet and tensed atmosphere of the room and he heard tae asking why is she crying.

Jin was confused too
" What's wrong boys? "

He asks taehyung. Glancing at the girl's back who was sitting on the couch , her figure was shaking.

Jin had the same uneasy feeling like y/n did a while ago... Jin's inside was also telling him something , which he wasn't able to recognise right now.

Suddenly y/n got up from the couch and slowly turned around to see the person behind her. She took a few steps towards the man standing clueless...

Y/n came upto jin crying, she stood infront of him.
She wiped her eyes with her sweater paws in order to see the person clearly.

" Dr. Kim seokjin??? " She said in a broken yet sten voice.

" Y..yeah d..do we know each other?? " Jin said in confusion...

Well this broke poor y/n Little heart into millions of pieces... She has been wishing well for him for the whole of her life .

Y/n recognised his voice and aura from behind but he couldn't even recognise her even if he saw her face.... Y/n was week on her knees already.

She sadly clutched on his reply, her eyes were leaving a series of never ending tears , while she was just staring at the man infront of her.

She lifted her hand to touch his cheek , she touched his cheek with her small hands.
She poked his cheek with her index finger.
And a giggle left her mouth.

And jin too got the idea of who she is , her beautiful grey eyes were familiar. And only one person used to poke his cheeks and giggle...

" U still look the same!. "

She said looking at jin , who was now getting emotional too . His eyes told y/n that he recognised her..

Y/n turned around and ran into Taehyung's arms , sobbing out loud . Taehyung was hella confused but he still had his arms around y/n while she cried..

" T..take m..me home p.. please, i d.. don't w..wanna b..be h.h..here " y/n sobbed out loud while hiding her face in his jacket that he was wearing.

Tae: y/n what's wrong? Are u ok ?

Y/n : n..no.. just take me b...back home .

Y/n said inbetween her sobs.

Tae pulled off , wiped her tears and said.. "  it's ok we are going back , stop crying now ok??"

Y/n nodded and before they could walk out a voice was heard from the back...

.

.

.

"  ANGEL!! "

.

.

.

JIN CALLED Y/N.
and here y/n almost fell on the floor loosing her balance , her knees gave up and taehyung was fast enough to hold her securely in his arms. Taehyung panicked holding on to the crying girl.

" Look at oppa my baby " jin said holding back his tears.

" AM NOT YOUR ANGEL!!! " y/n yelled not looking at him.

" no!! U are , she is right infront of me. " Jin said while a pool of tears left his eyes.

" She's dead!! " Y/n yelled turning around towards jin.

" No!! She's not i can see her ." Jin stepped closer to the crying girl..

" NO!!! SHE'S DEAD , I KILLED HER LONG AGO!!. I KILLED HER WHEN SOMEONE SO DEAR TO HER LEFT HER ALONE TO CRY FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.! y/n yelled again'crying.

" I know, i know , my baby is angry at her oppa , and u should be , but at least let me hug u ".  Jin stepped closer while y/n backed off.

She clutched.
" Am not angry and why should I be , do i have the right to do that? I wasn't your real sister or something that i should be angry on u." She said stumbling a little on her feet.

" B..baby d.dont say like that , u know i love u , ur are my baby sister and forever be. Jin's voice also broke at this point because indeed her words were hurting him.

" STOP THAT!! JUST STOP CALLING ME THAT!! , I AM NOT HER , AM NOT!!! " Y/n cried...
It reminds her of the beautiful time spent she with and specially the horror without jin. 

Jin was now crying just like y/n , both were hurting. Y/n was sobbing out loud and clear Making jin feel so bad inside...
" M..my d.dear angel p.. please don't cry ". Jin said not being able to see the sobbing girl.

" O..ok let me ask u one thing Dr.jin , if i was your real sister then would u be leaving me like this ???? " She asked looking at him , straight into his eyes....

He remained quiet while looking at the floor.

Y/n laughed.

" See!! U don't have the answer , because u would have never left me like this!!. Y/n taunted him , well she wasn't saying anything wrong tho , none would leave their real sibling like this...

" 9 year!! 9 FUCKING YEARS!!! I HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR U , TO SEE U...  I had no idea were u even alive or not" Y/N WAS NOW TAKING OUT WHAT SHE ALWAYS KEPT INSIDE OF HER since all these years.

" WHY?? WHY?? WHY EVERYONE HAS TO DO THIS TO ME , WHY LEAVE ME LIKE THIS , WHY DID U PRETENDED TO CARE WHEN I MEANT NOTHING TO U ! " y/n walked closer to him .

" I ONLY HAD U , AND U LEFT TOO.. WHY?? . Y/n asked him shacking his shoulders.

" B..BABY I WAS STUCK , I KNOW UR ANGRY ON ME , BUT LET ME TELL U THE REASON.. PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE" JIN CRIED HOLDING Y/N'S HANDS.

Y/N PUSHED JIN AWAY...

" NO AM NOT ANGRY ON U!!! AM ANGRY ON MYSELF!!

AM ANGRY ON THEM WHO LEFT ME TO ROT LIKE THIS!!

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CAN MUMMA DADA BE SO STUPID TO THINK THAT I'LL BE OK AFTER THEM ..

HOW CAN THEY JUST SACRIFICE 3 LIVES JUST TO SAVE ME . WHY??

JIN : 3??

Y/N ; YEAH 3!! MUMMA WAS PREGNANT!!! THERE WAS A BABY INSIDE HER AND THEY SACRIFICED HIS LIFE TOO , JUST FOR ME!! WHY?

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THEY JUST HANDED ME TO THEM!!

Jin : ARE U OUT OF YOUR MIND , DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE U SAYING , WHAT GIVING U TO THEM HAVE LEAD TO!!
he asked holding her from her shoulders , but yet again y/n yanked his hands away harshly.

Y/N : I KNOW!!
I KNOW!!
BUT DO U EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN 3 PEOPLE WERE KILLED BECAUSE OF U !!

AND U HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ! AND U SEEK LOVE AND CARE FROM OTHER .

AND THEY ALSO LEAVE U!!

DO U KNOW!!

Y/N CRIED , SHE WAS SO MUCH IN PAIN That SHE COULDN'T EVEN STAND PROPERLY. THE PAIN WAS INTERNAL , IN HER HEART , SINCE YEARS!...

The other 6 were looking at the crying duo , they were confused but not dumb , they knew the duo has something since years and they need to clear it ...

" U know what i am , u know everything, u said u'll protect me , u'll be with me no matter what .
Then where were u all time " y/n was now loosing her mind. ( She was talking about her being a hybrid)

DID U EVER HAD THE THOUGHT ABOUT ME IN ALL THESE YEARS?? Y/n asked jin wiping her tears away..

" What do u think that i don't, i did!! I always did!! I wished for your well-being since the day I left. My wishes were always with u . Jin too yelled being frustrated...

" Oh really!! Your wishes!! My well being!!
Do u even know what happened to me after u left. Ur wishes never helped." Y/n was now holding on to jin's collar.

"
WHERE WERE U WHEN I WAS BEATEN UP EVERY SINGLE DAY , SO BADLY.

WHERE WERE U WHEN I WAD BULLIED TO THIS EXTENT THAT I STILL HAVE THE SCARS ON MY BODY. 

WHERE WERE U WHEN MY BULLIES LOCKED ME IN A CLASS ROOM FOR A WHOLE WEEK , WHOLE WEEK I WAS LOCKED IN THAT DARK ROOM , ALONE!!! 

WHERE WERE U WHEN AUNT LOCKED ME INSIDE A CLOSET.

EVERYTIME I WAS SICK THY PUNISHED ME.

WHERE WERE YOUR SO CALLED WISHES WHEN I WAS BEGGING GRANDMA TO STOP HITTING , SHE BROKE BY ARMS AND LEGS .

Everytime she visited she made sure that i end up in hospital. Can u even imagine she hates me to this extent that  SHE EVEN BURNED MY LEGS.

AND WHEN MY ONE AND ONLY FRIEND CAME TO SAVE FROM THOSE MONSTERS THEY JUST USED HIM AS A BAIT .

THEY THREATENED ME TO KILL HIM , IF I WON'T MARRY TAEHYUNG... I EVEN HAD TO PUSH HIM AWAY.... MY BESTFRIEND. THEY SAID THEY'LL KILL YEONJUN!!

EVEN MY OWN COUSIN MADE A HUGE CUT ON MY ARMS...

U KNEW THAT BASTARD CHOI HAD BAD INTENTIONS , DIDN'T U ?? U TOLD ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM , U TOLD ME TO TELL U IF HE EVER TRIED TO DO ANYTHING.

THEN WHERE WERE U WHEN HE WAS LAYING ON THE TOP ME , HIS HANDS WERE ALL OVER ME !! WHERE WERE U AND YOUR SO CALLED WISHES WHEN HE WAS TOUCHING ME!!.

AND IT HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.

Taehyung cried listening to all of this , his stomach was twisting inside. He could feel his cheat hurting. The girl went through so much . His eyes were leaving visible tears. 

I..i w..was y..young and s..scared , i was too.too week to even protest . I w...was a.. awfully s..sick that day. And i c..can st..still feel ev.. everything i felt AT THAT MOMENT

. THE PAIN , THE DISGUSTING FEELING.

Everytime i needed u , u were not there .

WHERE WERE U WHEN HA JOON WAS TOUCHING ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT...

U were never there NEVER!!!!. No one was there to listen to my screams , no matter how much i cried or begged them to stop ,people hurted me until they were satisfied or i passed out...

Jin was now broken inside , the things she told him made him feel the worst. He was cursing at himself... His soft and fragile baby was indeed ruined by people.

Dr. Jin these are just a few things but i have a long list of these horrible incidents , every night one of these replays and makes me cry for hours...

I NEEDED U , U WERE EVERYTHING I HAD . AFTER MUMMA DADA U BECAME MY MOM , DAD , AN ELDER BROTHER.  I thought i had someone to lean on , i thought i had someone TO whom i can run into and cry all i want .

But u left me like i was no one , u promised that u'll be back after 6 months and those six months never came to an end .

U never tried to meet me , u never even tried to look for me . U didn't even wish to know that was i even alive or dead.

JUST LOOK AT ME HOW PATHETIC I AM

I AM RUINED,

I HAVE KILLED EVERY SINGLE HOPES INSIDE ME...

I KILLED THE LITTLE GIRL INSIDE ME WHEN I WAS BACK TO SQUARE ONE ,
The beatings , the bad words , my own grand ma calls me a slut since when i was too young to even understand the meaning.

They call me a murderer when i never killed anyone... I didn't kill them , am done telling them what happened that day.

Y/n left his collar and back away from him , while jin tried to hug her but she just push him away from herself.

EVERYTIME SOMETHING HAPPENED I WOULD WISH U WERE THERE WITH ME  , I WOULD WISH THAT U WERE THERE TO SAVE ME FROM ALL THE PAIN.,

I ..w..wanted (sob) too..to c.. complaint.... H..how b..bad it hurted....h..how e... everything hurts .... I w...wanted u to f..feed me ( sob) (hiccup) whenever they starved me!!

I w..wanted u to hug me... And...t..tell me t...that i am o..ok i... A.am not a s..slut , a...am not a m.. murderer... .... I a..am a g...good girl...

WHAT DID THAT 8 YEARS OLD ME DID TO EVEN DESERVE ALL OF THIS SHIT OF LIFE ???? WHAT DID I EVEN DO??
( saying this y/n broke down once again hiccuping out loud ) she wasn't able to breathe)

Well that 8 year old y/n did nothing, that innocent little bean did nothing... She was just born with this curse which lead to all this shit in her life... Y/n didn't deserve anything but the love....

Y/n wiped her tears.
I WANTED U TO COMFORT ME . BUT SOON I REALISED THAT I was WRONG , I MEANT NOTHING TO U , I NEVER DID , SO I AM USED TO IT NOW , I AM USED TO BEING HURT ,

I am now USED TO BEING ALONE ALL THE TIME .

NOT HAVING ANYONE TO TALK WITH .

No MATTER HOW HURT I AM I DON'T FEEL THE PAIN..

And i don't want to know the reason.. why u never came back .

Coz

I HAVE KILLED MYSELF. And now i don't want anyone in my life. I DON'T WANT SOMEONE'S CARE , FAKE HOPES , THE STUPID LOVE !! NOTHING!!! I WANT TO BE ALONE LIKE I WAS UNTIL NOW.  I DON'T WANT U BACK IN MY LIFE , I DONT WANT FAKE HOPES. I WANT TO BE ALONE.

I WANT TO DIE, I WANT THIS PAIN'TO END!!  I WANT TO END EVERYTHING...!!!

Taehyung and even jimin were sobbing right now , taehyung just wanted to engulf the girl into his arms and protect her from the whole world.

NO ONE CAN EVERY ENTER MY LIFE NOW COZ AM DEAD!! AM ALREADY DEAD INSIDE.!!

Am greatful to u for giving me those 3 better years after mumma dada.... And am so happy that ur ok and doing good in life that was all i ever wanted ..

Saying this y/n started walking away to the door. But before going outside she turned around and said

" One thing keep in your mind Dr. Jin ,
My life is already a hell and if u try to talk to me or ever get into my sight i won't mind ending it right away , then and there!!!.."

Y/n said and walked out of the house crying and sobbing.

And here listening to all of this the seven guys were crying , everyone's eye were glossy.

Jin fell on his knees crying while jungkook hugged his Hyung tight.. and jimin shook the crying taehyung who was standing Frozen at his spot.

Jimin : taetae go!! she needs u!! We are here with Hyung.

And taehyung nodded glancing at his crying Hyung. Taehyung ran out of the house looking for y/n. He was worried sick for her when he didn't see her in the appartment complex.

Taehyung was crying and calling y/n looking for her on the streets. Running here and there!! He was about to go back and get his car when he saw a girl in the middle of the road.

Yess it was y/n!! " Y/n!! "            " Y/n"  he yelled from a distance running towards her.

She was on her knees, crying right in the middle of the road . Taehyung was about to call her name again , when he heard a honking of the car. His eyes widened when he saw a car coming towards her in full speed. His heart stopped beating.... He panicked... He cried...

.

.

Taehyung ran towards the road calling her but maybe it was too late...

Before he could reach the road , there was a loud crash( a loud thud).....

And y/n's lifeless body was laying in the middle of the road , in the pool of her own blood...

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading.

I hope u like it , i don't know but u feel so uneasy writing this.  I FEEL LIKE IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!! WHAT DO U THINK???..

Well , anyway do tell me how was this and the next update will be after 6 days. Am sorry am just too preoccupied, this semester is being a headache... Am sorry my dear bears ..

And thank you so much for this
" Mr. stone head is ranking #1 in abusive content out of 13k stories"ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
Thank you....

.

See u soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
1.5K 157 17
Love is beautiful, right? But at the same time, it can be a cruel and a complicated thing. Afraid of not finding the right one, Y/n was against the...
93.8K 3.1K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
10.6K 793 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...