๐“๐“ท ๐“ž๐“ญ๐“ฎ: ๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“˜๐“ท...

By MorkleBorkle

A Junaho ff "I'm fine." "You don't look fine." That... More

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Šใ€
ใ€Ž๐Ÿ“2 ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–“๐–š๐–˜ 1ใ€
ใ€Ž๐Ÿš‰9-๐•ฟ๐•ฐ๐•ฐ๐•นใ€
ใ€Ž๐Ÿท20ใ€
ใ€ŽโŒš๏ธ๐•ฌ๐–‰๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐–€ใ€
ใ€Ž๐ŸŽญ๐•ฌ๐– ๐–„๐–Š๐–†๐–ใ€
ใ€Ž๐Ÿต๐•ญ๐–Š๐–†๐–š๐–™๐–Ž๐–‹๐–š๐–‘ใ€
ใ€Ž๐Ÿ’๐’ฑ๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ใ€
ใ€Ž๐Ÿงฆ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐•ฐ๐–ž๐–Šใ€
ใ€Ž๐Ÿป๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘! ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘! ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘!ใ€
ใ€Ž๐ŸŒ‚ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š ๐–€๐–•ใ€
ใ€Ž๐Ÿœ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–” ๐•ธ๐–Šใ€
ใ€Ž ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–ใ€

ใ€Žโ™พ๏ธ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐–’ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐–’ใ€

46 4 0
By MorkleBorkle

"Molly was a good girl
and it felt great to be a liar"
______________________

(Bold = Korean) (italics = Chinese)

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Run Away ♥』

Minghao's finger traces over the inking on his collar bone. The infinity symbol. He had gotten it right when he turned of age. When he was younger, back in China, his mother would incorporate the number eight everywhere because it meant good luck so he got a tattoo to remember her.

His mood dropped dramatically when he remembers he won't be able to see his mother for another year due to not having enough money saved up. With a sigh, he throws on the shirt seungkwan had picked out for him and walks out "I wore your stupid outfit, now let's go."

"Stop right there." Seungkwan pulls him back by the collar, "no need to be so modest~" he whistles slowly as he undoes the first three buttons of the velvet, beige button-up. "If you weren't such a bitch i'd fuck you." Minghao scoffs,

"As if I'd let you."

"Please, my dick deserves way better."

"You wish." Before the younger could respond, Wonwoo enters, wearing a similar outfit.

"Do we really have to go to a stupid school reunion, I don't even remember half of the people that went there."

"Wow, super chick and sexy." Seungkwan deadpans, sarcastically clapping his hands. "You two, stop complaining. Y'all were losers in high school so it's time to redeem yourselves." The eldest scoffs,

"I had eighth graders follow me to the second floor to watch me clean, I was far from a loser."

"You cocky bitch, they were just checking to see if you did it properly." The shorter hisses, "another word and I'll throw out your PC."

"Whatever..." Minghao sipped on Seungkwan's americano was he watched that whole show go down.

"Now let's go."

...

So far it's not as bad as Minghao thought- well mostly because he stuck with his current friend group but to be fair, Wonwoo was doing the same. It was Seungkwan who was actually meeting everyone and being social.

The only people outside his friend group he had talked to so far was Shuhua and Yuqi, if it weren't those two his Korean wouldn't be as good as it is now. There first meeting was quite impressionable, Shuhua scolded him for something he didn't do the first time they met and got a smack from Yuqi for it.

The Chinese rolled his eyes seeing his best friend get scolded by their class president from senior year for being too loud. The raven haired male yawns and turns his attention towards Soonyoung who was getting strangled by his boyfriend for repeatedly claiming he was a tiger.

Minghao doesn't blame Jihoon, he's been pushing that tiger agenda for far too long. He fears it isn't a joke anymore and knowing Kwon Soonyoung, it probably isn't.

"Hey Myungho." Said male glances to where the familiar voice came from and blinked.

A wall.

No not a wall. It was a person. An oddly tall person. He tilted his head up to look at the guys face and squinted his eyes,

"Do I know you?"

"I have changed a lot haven't I...it's me, Yugyeom." Minghao positively choked. There is no way in hell this scrumptious-5-star-meal of a man was the nerdy little boy with a lisp from nth grade.

"You're lying!" He laughs,

"Is it really that shocking?"

"Dude, you look like a whole different person! It's kind of scary to be honest..."

"Thanks, I guess...?"

"Damn, whoever rejected you in high school is really gonna regret it." The Korean gave a half smile,

"So you?" Minghao blinks,

"Huh, me? When did I reject you?"

"You seriously don't remember all those times I confessed to you." Yugyeom was graced with another look of confusion.

+FLASHBACK+

"Any valentines?" Minghao furrowed his brows trying to understand what he was just asked. Koreans speak so fast and with a lisp it was almost impossible to make the words out. It took him awhile but he finally responded after a couple moments of blank staring,

"Ah, no..."

"Then I guess I'm the only one, huh?" The Chinese failed to make that out and just laughed awkwardly with a nod hoping it was just a joke.

_________

"Hey Minghao!"

"Oh, h-hi." The blonde, curly haired boy greets back, hoping his Korean didn't sound too hopeless.

"I heard you and Seungkwan talking about dating this morning, you've never dated back in China?" Yugyeom spoke slow, conscious of the fact the elder was still working on his Korean.

"Hm, yeah."

"Maybe that could change soon...?"

"It will?" The younger smiled shyly only to be greeted back with a look of confusion.

+END OF FLASHBACK+

"Oh. That makes so much more sense." The tall male chuckled,

"Then again, I guess I should've been more aware of the fact you were still quite new to Korea."

"Still, I was way too oblivious. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Now that I think about it, I was far too out of your league."

"No way, in looked like a little bitch boy back then."

"Don't kid yourself, you were adorable."

"Gross, absolutely not." Yugyeom shrugs,

"You do you, but just know you're lying to yourself." Minghao rolls his eyes,

"Well at least someone didn't think I was fugly as shit." The younger laughs and smacks Minghao's back,

"Have some confidence Seo Myungho!"

"Oi, Xu Minghao!" Said male winces at his friends loud voice,

"Damn it Yuqi, would it kill you to use your indoor voice!?" Said female laughs loudly,

"Did you not here Shuhua's loud yell when Jaehyun accidentally got his shirt caught in her hair?"

"Shuhua is excused because I already know she's got beef with Yoonoh." Yuqi snorts,

"Who doesn't? Him and his weird obsession with dairy had everyone clenching on to their milk cartons for their lives." The pink haired girl raises a brow when she finally noticed Yugyeom awkwardly hiding behind Minghao despite being a head taller than him, "and which on are you?"

"Yugyeom..." Yuqi had a similar reaction after hearing that but it was easy to calm her down before she caused a noise complaint.

"Anyway, when do you plan to leaving this shit hole?"

"Well I was gonna leave after an hour but Seungkwan was glaring at me so I'm kind of stuck."

"I have an idea!"

"That sounds bad."

"Come on now, don't you trust me?" The raven haired male gives a blank stare,

"No."

"Oh..." the younger looks down, "too bad! Excuse us Yugyeom" She shrugs, grabs Minghao's hand and pulls them out the building.

"Hey wait!" How such a small girl managed to pull him, a 5'10 male, so easily was a mystery to him but Minghao was too focused on trying to get the pink haired girl to let go to care.

"No use in struggling Mr. Xu." Yuqi laughs loudly and after a couple minutes she finally lets him go. They had stopped at a garden three streets away from where their reunion was being held. A bit further in, Shuhua was talking with Sicheng and Kun near the fence.

"Woah..."

"Told you to trust me~"

___________________________________________
👑: 1200 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
24.9K 698 43
โ€žWhy do you always help me? Do you think I am pitiful?" I ask him while he is still looking and smiling at the beautiful sun which is setting. โ€žI he...
6.3K 180 14
============ "how is it that everybody is the same nowadays?" w.w : you sure about that? jisu : positive. w.w : want something different? jisu : g...
By _kpop_world

Fanfiction

8K 388 40
" You know, all it takes is one knife in the right place for your life to turn to dust, so a word of advice: shut up." -> Violence and bad worlds