Taken

By xofantasiesxo

A group of guys who lives the dangerous gangster life decide innocent Justine is the perfect girl to take car... More

Prologue
[1] Be Careful What You Wish For
[2] Lost And Found
[3] Embarass Me Baby
[4] Don't You Shed A Tear
[5] Fear Will Kill You
[6] Don't Get Too Excited
[7] Crying Is For Wimps
[8] We'll Have Problems
[9] Caught Red-Eyed
[10] Awkward Comforting
[11] Most Wanted
[12] You Can't Skip Steps
[13] Crossed A Line
[14] Too Late For Sorry
[15] I Can't. It Cant. We Can't
[16] Why Can't You Accept It?
[17] I Don't Like Her
[18] You Make Me So Damn Mad
[19] Taking It
[21] Full Of Surprises
[22] In Trouble
[23] Love Hurts
[24] What Goes Around, Comes Around
[25] Fighting Back
[26] Trust Issues
[27] The Hard Way
[28] Shitty Reunion (Part 1)
[29] Shitty Reunion (Part 2)
[30] Guilt, Pain And Sadness
[31] Love And Letting Go
[32] Gone But Never Far Away

[20] Plan In Motion

393 26 37
By xofantasiesxo

Justine
Moving Day...

"Justineee." I hear Stokeley's voice calling my name, but I shoo him away. I'm too tired to move and too comfortable. He shakes me softly.

"Five more minutes... please?" I groan out sleepily. I lift my head up weakly as Stokeley starts tapping me.

The least he can do is let me sleep, though he doesn't know what happened today. Was it today? Or was it yesterday?

"Wait, what day is it?" I struggle to keep my head up, waiting for his response. He drags a hand through his hair.

"It's Sunday." His mouth sets in a hard line and I widen my eyes, blinking them rapidly.

Whoa! Since when did Saturday end? There's no way in hell I slept for 6+ hours straight.

Well, obviously there's a way, but I still refuse to believe it.

"W-What? Already!? But I-" I look down at the pillow underneath me and frown. Stokeley nods softly and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, soon right? I can't believe it either. I still can't believe X is making you go. I thought this was just a scare test, you know? Pretend to give you away to scare you, but I guess not." He furrows his brows and scratch his head. I freeze at the mention of X's name and all the flashbacks from yesterday evening come floating back in my mind.

Oh shit, I'm not a virgin anymore. That's a lot to sink in.

But won't Theo and Zayn not want me anymore? Or is X not planning on telling them?

Whatever the reason, I'll just keep quiet like I usually do.

I manage to sit up and wince quietly during the process. I have an aching pain, but it's a good pain. I ruffle out my hair a it and see that Stokeley's alarm clock reads 9:37am.

"Why is it so early?" I look over at Stokeley and he shrugs.

"Thought you'd want to do something or mentally prepare yourself before you leave." He looks at me with gloomy eyes, a hint of sadness in them. I reach over and throw my arms around his neck, engulfing him in a hug.

"You are so sweet, you know? You're like the big brother I never had." I peck his cheek before pulling back. He gives me a goofy smile and I giggle.

"Thanks Justine, I really wish X wasn't being a dumbass and making you go." He rolls his eyes in annoyance and I frown.

"Yeah whatever, he'll miss me." I smile to myself, remembering my eureka moment.

That X really likes it maybe even loves me whether he admits it or not.

"Yeah, he might." We laugh comfortably together and it soon dies down.

I try not to dwell on the thought of leaving, but it's not easy.

"Come on, lets go wake up Ool and Robb and make you a big ass going away breakfast!" He jumps up from the bed grabbing my hands, yanking me up from the bed and I land on my feet, instantly feeling the ache between my legs. I hiss out loudly and Stokeley frown deeply at me.

"Still sore?" I blush furiously and then it dawns on me.

Girl, he's not talking about you and X! Save yourself!

"Yeah... Isaiah is an asshole." I look away from his face, not wanting to give myself away and he leads me to the door.

"Got that right." He pulls me out into the hall and knocks on Robb's door while on knock on Ool's. They both eagerly for the food part and we all bound down the stairs and to the kitchen. I watch them hastily start pulling things down from the cabinets and Robb nudges me.

"I like chocolate chip pancakes." He winks at me and I giggle lightly. I watch them get everything in order and I frown slightly.

I'm gonna miss days like this, where I get along with majority of the guys and things start to feel normal, when things start to feel like home...

~•~

"If you weren't leaving us, you'd be making me chocolate chips pancakes for life." Robb rubs on his stomach dramatically and everyone nods. I tuck my hair behind my ear and stab into my half eaten pancake.

"I'd be okay with that. I mean, would I even have a choice? I was basically taken because y'all are lazy asses, right?" I point my fork at each of them and then nod and groan in agreement. I smile victoriously and it's as if his body radiated it, X walks into the kitchen and a thick sheet of tension covers the area. I bury my head in my plate and chew faster.

I can't even look at him right now, but I could look at him during sex? Makes no sense at all.

We all fall silent and X grabs a plate of food and sits with us, making the moment even more intense than it was when he walked in. I watch his hands pick up stuff off the table, but I can't look him in the eyes.

Am I embarrassed? Ashamed?

I have no idea, but I don't regret it, I know that much.

"So Justine, you have your stuff ready?" Ool asks, breaking the awkward silence. I glance up and see everyone staring at me, except X. He's too busy eating.

"Yeah, all packed and ready." I breathe out. He nods and they all glance at X.

I gotta admit, I want him to say something to me, but knowing how stubborn he is, I don't sulk about it.

I sigh, deciding he's went back to ignoring me. I should've known, since he dressed me and put me back in Stokeley's room after our 'time' together without talking about it. I grab my plate and stand slowly as possible, without cringing from the ache between my legs, and it's like X can read my mind, he watches me intently. I bite my lip and stand quickly, turning around and making an 'ow' face.

Damn that hurt.

I throw my stuff in the sink and freeze as the doorbell rings. The guys all turn into a bad storm. Running all over the house, making sure they have weapons on them and Stokeley comes running back down the stairs with my suitcase. He shrugs apologetically.

"Theo doesn't like to wait. I don't mean to seem eager on getting you out, I just want you to leave safely at least." He sets my suitcase next to me and I smile softly and hug him quickly. He wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear.

"I'm gonna miss you so shorty, and make sure you stay away from someone called The Guy, if he ever comes back Theo's place." His words make me shiver and I nod, pulling away. X glares at us and I wish he'd grow up and end this, but he's too stubborn. Ool opens the door and in strolls Theo, Zayn and Jason.

"Hello fellas, we've come to pick up our belongings." Theo 'nicely' acknowledges everyone's presence while Zayn darts his eyes over to me and walks over, grabbing my hand softly and bringing the back of it to his lips. I blush by force of habit and Jason rolls his eyes, picking up my suitcase and walking back outside.

"Justine, you look gorgeous today as always." He grins and eyes me up and down.

"Thanks." I smile politely and he nods.

I glance over at X and he has a hard expression on his face. I've seen this look numerous of times, mostly after when I've slapped him. Stokeley hands Theo a small duffel bag and he takes it swiftly.

"Alright well, I guess this is it. Great doing business with you all. Oh and please make sure that hit I asked for, is done by next Sunday." He turns, walking out the door and Zayn wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go." He winks at the guys and X turns, heading up the stairs.

We all flinch as his door slams and Zayn has a smirk on his face. He leads me outside to a sleek black car and I slide into the backseat, between Zayn and Theo. Jason in the driver's seat, takes off and Theo smiles down at me.

"My my, you are so pretty Justine." He picks up a piece of my hair and twists it around his finger. Zayn growls on the other side of me.

"Hey, you wouldn't even have her to look at if it weren't for me, so hands off." He tightens his arm around my shoulder.

What the hell has X gotten me into?

"You need to stop acting like she's yours, Guy said he'd be over to check her out. Yeah we get to keep her, but he wants to see her, said she'd come in handy soon." Theo taps on his phone and I cringe.

The Guy wants to see me? Why?

"I wonder why.." Zayn stares out the window and my stomach drops. Stokeley said The Guy was bad news and to stay away from him.

What the hell am I suppose to do now that they are bringing him to me?

    ~•~

Theo

I feel X just walked himself and his group into a big trap. The Guy has been watching them closely and it's time to find out how we are taking out their group. We arrive back at our house and I wave Zayn to take Justine wherever. I won't be surprised if I found him or Jason fucking the girl later on tonight, especially Jason. Very hotheaded and controlling. I go into my study and close the door, dialing up Guy's number. He answers immediately.

"Theo. You have good news for me?" I push around files on my desk and sit in my chair, putting my feet up and leaning back.

"Yes, X gave me the money and he's doing the hit. Oh, and he gave us a girl." I hear him take in a relieved breath.

"Great, it's all going according to the plan. Hopefully that setup will get his ass busted. Wait, did you say he gave you a girl?" He sounds confused and I sit up straight.

"Yes sir I did." I wait for his response.

"Kinda short, very pretty, chocolate brown skin, dark hair and brown eyes?" He asks, sounding hopeful.

"Yes sir." I frown.

How the hell does he know this? Then again, how the hell does he know a lot of things?

"Ahh Justine." He chuckles lowly and my brows shoot up.

"How do you know her name??" I asked, completely amazed.

"X... A couple of weeks ago he met with a whore who works for me. She told me there was a girl there, that X seemed to be distracted by her. I was interested in this news, since X has been distant from any and everyone. So I had people keep an eye out on him. He soon stopped calling Jocelyn and I got to thinking... X probably has a thing for Justine, but he's a very stubborn man. He always been stubborn, so he doesn't show it. He gave you the girl, so he'd stop developing feelings for her, but what he already feels for her is there and it's staying there and that's how we will break him. That's how we'll get to him and that's how I'll kill him. You have our bait, and I will meet this Justine girl tomorrow night and after that, everything should be set. X should be dead within a month. Good job Theo, you got the plan in motion. Talk soon." He hangs up without another word and I chuckle.

"Powerful son of a bitch." I kick my legs back up and sigh.

'X should be dead within a month.'

Just the words I needed to hear...

HO3ALOGIST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 558 27
When Jahseh is forced to relocate away from Florida in the middle of his last year of highschool, how will his view on life change when he meets the...
121K 3.7K 26
RANKED 6 IN #EDGY JANUARY 2019 RANKED 5 IN #jahsehonfroy DECEMBER 2018 RANKED 4 IN #depth NOVEMBER 2019 Her depression brings her to meet the love of...
194K 11K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
121K 5.2K 24
"Why are you so fucking sad all the time?" "Because the end just never comes" - Jahseh has secrets, Willow knows that. Willow has secrets too, Jahs...