The Marriage Contract

By Unspokenlove12

Dr Abhimanyu Birla is being considered to become the CEO of Birla Hospital but his anger issues and his playb... More

1 - Troublemaker
2 - Broke
3 - No Money, All The Problems
4 - Ultimatums
5 - The Marriage Contract
6 - Dress Rehersal
7 - First Date
8 - Daddy Issues and Skinny Muses
9 - Infamous Birla and His Mystery Girl
10 - Its Raining Cats and Dogs
11 - A Hero, A Heroine and A Villian Too
12 - Just Like The Movies
13 - Fools in Love
14 - The Marriage of Dr. Abhimanyu Birla
15 - I Now Pronounce You Husband and Wife
16 - Heads is Me, Tails is Not You
17 - Manwhore with Morals
18 - Dreaming of Reality
19 - The (Ration)al Dilemma
20 - Playboy Goes To Work
21 - It's Not Just Yours, It's Ours
22 - Takeout Not Allowed
23 - So Many Damned Pillows
24 - The Wanton and The Violated
25 - Team No Sleep
26 - Camping Companions
27 - Some more S'mores Please
28 - Stormy Night Sleepover
29 - Gallivanting Around Town
30 - To Trust is To Honour
31 - A Complicated Affair
32 - Mr and Mrs Birla
33 - Risky Moves and Dancing Grooves
34 - Bidding on Mine
35 - Tug-O-Feelings
36 - A Wife Scorned
37 - Against His Will
38 - Food Over Flowers
39 - My First Kiss
40 - My First Mistake
41 - Do You Want Me?
42 - Blowing off Some Steam
43 - Coming to a Standstill
44 - Living In The Present
45 - Let's Play a Game
46 - Ice Cream Topped with 20 Questions
47 - The Good News
48 - First Day at Work
49 - Strip Tease
50 - Fits and Fitting Rooms
51 - Stepping into Paradise
53 - Surprises and Dares
54 - Snorkerling and Solace
55 - Weddings and Old Flames
56 - Dry Spell
57 - Sticking Together
58 - Wedding Vows
59 - Secrets
60 - Reality Check
61 - Love Lorn
62 - Painting
63 - A Curve Ball
64 - Heartbreak and Hurt
65 - I Trust You as Much as I Love You, To Infinity
66 - The Trap
67 - Super Secret Spy
68 - Sweet Revenge
69 - A Storm Brewing
70 - The Contractual Obligations
71 - Gold Digger
72 - What's Mine is Yours
73 - Allergies or Afraid?
74 - Puppy Love
75 - A Slight Shift in Paradox
76 - Familar Faces
77 - My Guardian Angel
78 - Father and Son
79 - Dysfunctional Families
80 - All is Well
Epilogue - 3 Years Later

52 - Pools and Plans

3.6K 270 31
By Unspokenlove12

The next morning, Abhimanyu and Akshara awoke as usual, surrounded by the warmth of each other's embrace. It was a little past 1 and they'd just finished their early morning tryst when Abhimanyu was lounging on a float in the pool, sunbathing.

Feeling a bit shy about her two piece bikini which was rather three triangles tied together by a thin string, covering her most intimate parts, Akshara walked out onto the deck, her cheeks tomato red. Her shyness made no sense because Abhimanyu had witnessed her wearing nothing, and knew her body inside out. But just the thought of her wearing a bikini made her wary and modest.

Abhimanyu's eyes automatically darted towards Akshara the moment he felt her presence near him. He removed his glasses as his eyes stayed transfixed on the beauty in front of him wearing a yellow two piece bikini. All he had to do was pull at a knot and he'd have all the easy access he ever needed.

"Wow." He blurted out, spellbound by Akshara's ethereal beauty.

"Thanks." She whispered, her cheeks flushed.

"Come." Abhimanyu pushed himself of the float and jumped into the water. He swam over to Akshara and outstretched his hand.

"Abhi...you know I can't swim!" She whispered, looking at the pool warily.

"Yes, but you said you know how to drown. And now is the perfect time to showcase your amazing water skills!" He splashed a handful of water at Akshara. "Come on now, join me!"

"Abhi!" Akshara yelped as soon as the water hit her face, and she raised both her hands up as a defense mechanism, covering her face.

"Come in Akshara."

Akshara walked over to the ledge of the pool and stared into the water. "Is it deep?"

"Come in and find out yourself." Abhimanyu replied cheekily, pulling an unsuspecting Akshara into the water.

"Abhi! No! No! No please!" Akshara's eyes widened as she was pulled into the warm chlorine water. The moment her body hit the water, her brain began to short-circuit and she felt as if she was drowning. Her entire body was submerged under the water and there as enough for her to go into shock.

She gripped Abhimanyu tightly and hooked her arms over his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his torso, holding onto him for dear life.

Abhimanyu felt the state of Akshara's panic but he couldn't help but smirk at her innocence. He took full advantage of Akshara's moment of weakness by embracing her tightly and leaning his cheek against the side of her head, enjoying the feel of her wet body against his.

After a few seconds of reminding herself that this was just the pool, Akshara pulled away from Abhimanyu and slowly unhooked her legs from his waist, settling them onto the floor of the pool. Once she realized she had solid footing, she glared at Abhimanyu.

"Why didn't you tell me the water wasn't deep at all?" She accused, frowning at him.

"And miss a chance to have your wraps around me? Who do you think I am? Some kind of monk?"

"Monkey more like it." Akshara grumbled.

"And you say I have bad jokes?" He quipped.

"I learnt from the best." She mocked, cheekily.

"All I can hear is you calling me the best. Which I'll proudly take as a compliment." Abhimanyu teased, earning a splash of water to his face.

"Shut up!" Akshara explained, at a loss of words. Slowly but surely, their little banter in the water turned into a feisty water fight where water was slammed left, right, center at, on, and around each other.

Abhimanyu and Akshara began laughing as they became drenched, absolutely soaked by the water. Abhimanyu chased Akshara around the pool, as they continued to splash each other, using his swimming skills to his advantage as compared to her being weighed down her running legs.

He pulled Akshara into him swift a swift hard pull, and cupped her jaw. Akshara's heart beat became erratic as she felt his lips drawing near, his breath mingling with hers. Akshara closed her eyes, anticipating the kiss, her hands curling into his pecks.

Abhimanyu held one hand to his jaw whilst curled the fingers of his other hand against her ear, pushing away her damp hair as he pressed his lips against hers in a slow, woeful, and soul consuming kiss.

Akshara's heart hammered against her chest as Abhimanyu pulled back from her, placing his forehead against hers. What was supposed to be a fun and playful kiss had suddenly turned passionate, searing in possession and unfiltered need.

"Akshara...I..." He choked, stopping mid sentence, his lips brushing against hers, lightly.

Akshara's heart stopped beating as her palms got sweaty, anticipating Abhimanyu's next words. For a moment there, she knew, she knew what he was about to say, knew it from the bottom of her heart. But she wanted to be certain. Absolutely certain. So he needed to say it and she needed to hear those words from his mouth.

"Abhi?" She whispered.

"Akshara...I...was going to ask you...are you hungry?"

What?! Hungry? Surely that is not all he wanted to say. But Akshara decided to not think about it too much. What if she was wrong? And everything she felt for Abhimanyu or what she thought he felt for her was just her superficial imagination speaking? How embarrassing would that be?

Akshara nodded her head. "Yes. Very."

"Then come, let's eat."

Abhimanyu had no idea what had possessed him. Love. He kept reverting back to love. And today, a few moments ago, he had almost blurted out those three words to Akshara. How could he? How stupid of him! What if she didn't feel the same way?! What if he ended up ruining a great thing Akshara and he had going, all because his own feelings were out of wack?

"But where is the food?" Akshara asked, interrupting his train of thought.

As if on cue. the doorbell to their villa rang and Abhimanyu pressed a button on the remote which was sitting on the ledge the pool, permitting the staff to enter their villa.

Akshara watched in curiosity as the staff member greeted the two of them as he came towards them. He then gently placed the tray of food in the pool and pushed it towards them. Akshara watched in fascination as the tray floated towards them.

"Enjoy your honeymoon, Sir, Ma'am." The staff member wished them as he left their villa, closing the door behind them.

Akshara turned around and narrowed her eyes at Abhimanyu. "Honeymoon?"

Abhimanyu took a sip of his mimosa, trying to think of an excuse. "I did it for the perks. Who doesn't like free stuff such as brunch in the pool?"

Okay, a lie, but not really. He had planned for brunch in the pool but the resort was giving him a bit of a difficulty for the time as they only served before noon. So he had to pull out the honeymoon card along with a very generous tip to make things happen.

Did he spend way more money than necessary for brunch in the pool? Yes.

Was it worth it? Ab-so-fuck-ing-lut-ely.

Akshara looked at Abhimanyu to make certain he wasn't lying but decided to let it go. Instead, she pitched a fork into a strawberry and held it up to his mouth. "Well then, happy honeymoon, Husband."

Abhimanyu smiled at her as he bit into the strawberry. He picked up a grape and held it or her mouth. "Happy honeymoon, Wife."'

~*~

Akshara was lounging face down on the catamaran net at the edge of the villa overlooking the serenity of the water, watching the fishes swim below her through the holes of the catamaran net.

Abhimanyu stepped up behind her and mischievously opened the flimsy knots keeping her bathing top in place.

"Abhimanyu!" Akshara yelped, sitting up straight and holding her top in place modestly, keeping it from falling down.

Abhimanyu chuckled as he leaned in and pecked her on the lips before laying down to watch Akshara struggle with her opened top. She couldn't knot the neck or her chest without letting her breasts visible to his naked eyes.

Abhimanyu continued to watch Akshara struggle and chuckled. "You know, you can always ask for help."

"From you? You are the one who untied my top!"

"That doesn't mean I can't tie it back up!" Abhimanyu say up straight and turned a grump Akshara's back towards him. As he was tying the bikini top back into place, he did not fail to take advantage of Akshara's vulnerable position.

As Akshara held her hair out of the way, Abhimanyu pressed one kiss to her left shoulder, making her breath hitch. He then shifted his mouth and kissed her her other shoulder, suckling on her tender skin.

He then moved in closer, kissing, suckling and biting the soft tissue where her neck connected with her shoulder, forming the little L shape. Akshara whimpered, her heart best racing, her palms sweaty with desire. She leaned back against his chest wanting more.

"You ready?" Abhimanyu asked, breathlessly.

Akshara nodded her head, words failing her. She tried to speak but only muffled sounds came out. She was so ready.

Abhimanyu smirked against Akshara's body, which was now extra hot and writhing with need. Akshara turned around in Abhimanyu's body coming over him. She smashed her mouth against his, leaving them both speechless.

Abhimanyu flipped Akshara over on her back, moved her bikini bottoms to the side and entered her with one quick thrust, making them both gasp at the sheer pleasure of the move. He thrust in and out of her, as they both bounced up and down on the catamaran net as the fishes swam below them.

Akshara bucked her hips and arched her back as both Abhimanyu and she cried out out on pleasure. Akshara let her orgasm drive her over the edge, leaving her limp just as Abhimanyu spilled himself inside her.

Abhimanyu laid down next to her, breathing heavily as he tried gasping for air. "You know, this is not what I meant when I asked you if you were ready."

"You didn't?" Akshara questioned in between deep labored breaths. "What did you mean to say then?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

"Surprise?" She asked, raising her brows at him.

He nodded his head. "Surprise." He heaved before both of them closed their eyes, absolutely spent.

~*~

"Yeah, I've decided I do not like surprises." Akshara winced looking at the scene unfolding in front of her just as Abhimanyu walked up beside her and smiled.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Happy reading! Last update before Wednesday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 15.9K 57
Abhimanyu Birla. Nope! Scratch that. Abhimanyu, dangerously handsome, no nonsense attitude, straight to the point, Birla. Yup! That's him. The CEO of...
1.8M 95K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
11.1K 1K 15
this is related from yrkkh when abhimanyu broke the marriage at temple and everyone start blaming her that she is wrong she do something that's why h...
28.2K 2.4K 22
Two sisters were married to two brothers... Akshara Goenka to Abhimanyu Birla Arohi Goenka to Neil Birla... But as time passes akshara and abhimanyu...