Golden Boys Must Burn || 8TURN

Por Daci_and_Chai05

Ji Myungho, the most popular boy at MNH High, has a secret. Due to her father's work, Y/N moves to South Kore... Mรกs

๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
QUICK NOTE (NOT A CHAPTER)
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Another Quick Note lol
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ + ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
last quick note I swear
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ

๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ

120 6 6
Por Daci_and_Chai05

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

Y/N's POV:

Dappled sunshine shone through the light gauzy curtains around the bay window. I felt a warmth moulded to my back and a weight draped over my stomach.

Sleep's fog kept me confused for a moment longer before last night's events came flooding back. I shifted slightly to look back a little, seeing how Myungho was hugging me like an overly attached cat. His face was tucked into the nook where my neck met my shoulder and his bed hair was a little fluffy and tousled. I smiled, he looked cute...and honestly, kind of really hot. Not that I would ever tell him that. 

Seeing as there were no pyjamas here for Myungho, I'd very kindly offered to let him borrow a cute nightgown of mine, or even my pink track pants with butterflies on them, but Myungho, strangely, declined. So taking off his jeans and buttoned shirt, which were now crumpled on the floor, he was only in boxers right now. I'd never slept with a boy before, even if it was just literally sleeping, it was a far cry from squishing into the same bed as my friends—who were girls—at sleepovers. 

Yeah, cute shirtless guy who clearly worked out outside of baseball plastered to my back like a sloth was a little different.

I literally threw myself at him last night.

I decided then was a good time to get out of bed, so I slowly extricated myself from Myungho's arms and slipped out my door. I actually wasn't as mortified as I thought I'd be, and I knew I didn't regret it. I was pretty sure Myungho didn't either. I wasn't sure when things started to feel different with him, but I didn't want to overthink it right now, because then I might start to replay what happened before Myungho picked me up—

Yeah no, absolutely not going to think about that now. That stress and drama could wait until Monday.

So I was rolling with the positive. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and gargle warm water with lemon, which was a weird morning routine I guess, but I'd picked it up from my mum. It was as I was about to put on my running gear and thinking about whether I should actually try to find some clean and non-crumpled clothes for Myungho that my phone's message tone sounded.

Mum:

Good morning Sweetie we'll be home in a minute,

just wanted to see if you'd left for ur jog yet?

No but there's a mostly naked boy in my bed. My giddy thoughts turned to panic, and then double panic when I also got a text from Mina.

Ew 🤢:

Sup greasy hoe. im on my way, if the folks 

get there b4 me pls cover i don't want them

thinking their angel eldest has been hoeing

it all night w her new man🥳🍆

Double panic turned to sadness momentarily because I really didn't need to know what Mina and Professor Lee were doing on their date. Panic quickly returned and I ran back to my room, wondering who our parents would think was the bigger hoe even though said mostly naked boy in my bed wasn't what it looked like.

I very subtly pounced on the bed and tapped Myungho's shoulder. He stirred and woke slowly, a drowsy smile forming on his lips when he noticed me.

"Hey," he said, the slight hoarseness in his morning voice sort of making me wish my parents weren't about to arrive any second. Otherwise, I totally would've let this go on.

I heard their car pull into the driveway and I went into flight or flight mode. Leaving through the front door wasn't an option anymore. Plan B.

"Myungho, you need to go, like right now."

Having taken my hand and planting a kiss on my palm, Myungho looked up at me again. "What?" Clearly, his brain still had some waking up to do.

I kindly assisted him out of my bed, definitely not half-shoving him out. 

"Why do I need to go?" he complained, begrudgingly allowing himself to be kicked out. 

"I promise it's not you but my parents are home and I seriously don't want them to find some random naked boy in my bed."

Suddenly woken, confused and offended was an interesting combination as Myungho came to a stand on the other side of my bed. He looked down at the tight boxer briefs he was wearing. "I'm not naked. And I'm not some random boy."

I picked up his shirt and jeans and tossed them over. "Go out the window when my parents close the front door," I whisper-shouted.

He caught his crumpled clothes with a narrowed gaze. "Do I look like some walking cliché in a teen movie?" he whisper-shouted right back. 

I considered him and shrugged. "Sort of."

Myungho opened his mouth but no words came out. I think he might have short-circuited.

The front door opened and I heard two sets of footsteps enter.

"Y/N?" called my mum. "You here still?" One of those sets of feet made their way up the stairs and I threw myself at Myungho for a different reason, shooing him towards my bay window before running back over to the door.

"Yeah!" I called, only opening the door a crack. "Just getting changed into my workout stuff."

"Ya!" came Myungho's hushed call and I turned to throw a glare at the still mostly naked boy holding keys in one hand and his clothes tossed over the opposite shoulder. He was half out of my window already but had his elbows propped over the windowsill.

"What?"

"Come here."

"No."

"Yes."

Was he insane? I silently stormed over. I wasn't expecting Myungho to tug me close when I reached him. He planted a short but intense kiss on my lips before pulling back with a smirk.

"You owe me for this."

I bit my lip but still couldn't help smiling. "Sorry," I mouthed and he made his way down.

His car, which my parents wouldn't have recognised anyway, was parked on the opposite side of the street, and when he drove off, I turned at the sound of knocking on my ajar door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I grabbed my gear from my cupboard as my mum stepped in. 

"Have you heard from Mina?"

☆★☆

I'd forgotten the basketball team had an away game today, meaning Haemin wouldn't arrive until after lunch. So far, my Monday was off to a good start. He'd left several texts, and even more calls over the weekend, all of which I hadn't answered or replied to. I knew we'd have to talk eventually, but I think I actually preferred handling this face-to-face. He could stress about it until then for all I cared. But I did text Kyungmin to let him know I was fine. Maybe Haemin would get the hint then that I was specifically avoiding him.

I'd been hanging out with Chae-soo and the others before homeroom, and even though there was no actual cheating going on, I still found it hard to look her in the eye. But I must have been more of a bitch than I thought because the moment I had Society and Culture and Bo-Bae and I sat together, I smiled to myself when Myungho and Minho sat behind us. I still paid attention to the professor.

It was on silent, but I saw my phone light up in my bag's side pocket. I checked it under my desk.

Myungho:

What ru doing after school?

I sucked in my cheeks to stop from grinning.

Me:

Swim practice

Myungho:

ditch. u don't need the practice.

Me: 

Should I, or do you want to 

explain to Heiko why I couldn't go?

Myungho:

tell her ur still recovering from 

seeing hot Korean spiderman 

climb out ur window & 

need to lay down

The slightest laugh escaped me then, but I managed to cover it with a cough.

"Y/N," called Professor Noe. "Did you say something?"

Oops. Maybe I'd made a bit of a scene. "No Professor, sorry." I put my phone away and glued my eyes to the front.

"What was that about?" asked Bo-Bae when class was over. 

"Nothing. My sister was just texting me." I knew Bo-Bae was someone I could trust, but this was still so new and I didn't want to speak to anyone about it yet.

She shrugged and went with it, and I was grateful. We split at the corridor's juncture, off to different classes. Most of the students had already dispersed as I made my way to the library for a study period. A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the janitor's closet and I almost punched whoever it was until that whoever hooked his other hand around the back of my neck and pulled me close.

He kissed me hard and with zero preamble, opening my mouth with his and drawing his tongue across my bottom lip before snaking it in. I basically felt I'd been caught up in a whirlwind, but the whirlwind had sweet, soft lips and looked good in a tie. When he let go of my wrist only to hold my waist, I realised I'd brought my hands to his chest, not that I'd be able to remove them with how he'd basically locked us together. He explored my mouth, tangled my tongue with his, and I moved with him, wondering if I was actually breathing or just running on fumes. But I could hold my breath under water for several minutes so I figured I'd be fine for a while longer.

I had never been a pushover or someone submissive in anything, but Myungho's intensity made it enjoyable to let him have his way, and I again found myself being led impetuously backward until my back met a wall.

Myungho broke away only for a moment before he kissed me again. And again. I kept letting him kiss me and I didn't know how long we were there, but when Myungho's fingers at my hip grazed the band of my skirt just under my school blouse, I gasped, surprised.

One of us must have knocked into something on the way, as a clattering hit the ground and we broke apart. It was only the mop.

But the warning bell for class went as well.

"Sorry," he said a little breathless and with an apologetic smile. "Maybe I need to work on impulse control a little."

I tempered his affectionate gaze by barely holding back my scoff. Is that so? "No, I really like getting dragged into small, dank spaces during school and having my face mauled."

Myungho narrowed his eyes but was still smiling. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips. Then the cheek. Then my nose. Then my lips again. Finally given some space, I slid my hands up from his chest and clasped them around his neck. I returned the gesture and placed a butterfly kiss on Myungho's lips.

Should we talk about this? Obviously. I knew Myungho had probably thought the same. But I also thought we both might've just wanted to enjoy this without any complications for a little while longer.

"What are you doing tomorrow after school?" he asked.

I giggled at his persistence. "Well, I was thinking I might need to return a jacket to Korean Spiderman who climbed out my window a couple of days ago."

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

I thought a bit of a cute chapter was needed before drama returns for next chapter (I promise, more fun stuff too - lol - and not just drama, but still)

Rant time now >>

Folks, I don't know how many of you follow Taeyong on tik tok, but can you believe he deleted that post because *some* (not all, I know heaps of FEARNOTS are super nice and chill) fearnots were offended and thought he was cruely mocking Chaewon????? 😭😠 Like seriously, IT WAS A LIGHT-HEARTED JOKE!!!! Do those stans seriously think Taeyong would've actually posted something mean-spirited about his junior, and a girl at that? I swear some kpop stans need to stop their insane, petty and entitled behavior. TAKE A FRICKING JOKE - especially when it was fearnots themselves that started the meme...hypocrites. I'm sure Chaewon is finding the trend funny, but now Taeyong is getting even more hate for no reason 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭WHY CAN'T STANS/FANDOMS ALL JUST BE NICE TO EACH OTHER AND GET ALONG AND APPRECIATE/RESPECT OTHER GROUPS' TALENT AND MOST OF ALL NOT THROW SHADE AT IDOLS FOR STUPID REASONS!!!!

This is legit giving off the same energy as when certain armys accused NCT Dream of bullying BTS years ago. I swear some kpop stans need to start drawing a line between liking kpop and having an actual life (I said what I said, and I also said it on my profile)

There, my mini rant is over, sorry people I know this has nothing to do with the story, but here's a video about the whole thing if you don't know what I'm talking about:

~ Daci (who promises not to keep using wattpad as her rant posts)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

8.4K 649 19
"๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. " โžตแดฎแต’แต’แต แต—สทแต’
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.6K 114 10
In the bustling streets of Seoul, fate intertwines the lives of Sunghoon, a talented member of the K-pop boy group ENHYPEN, and Y/N, an ardent fan. W...
5.1K 163 8
Paris, an incredible City in Europe that's recently been under attack of akumatized supervillains. Luckily two mysterious superheroes called Ladybug...